He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Given this thread was started by someone further angered by last nights result can you explain why Levein being at a reserve match had anything to do with St. Mirren winning at Fir Park.  I agree re everyone coming together but I also think that would happen a lot quicker if a number of posters could let go of the past and look forward  for a change. Every thread on here degenerates into a negative anti-Levein, and Budge, tirade then argument. Hardly helping us pull together. Time to accept where we are, we have no alternative on that one,  and pull together and move forward in a positive mindset. Jeez, that’s what everyone is asking from the players so why can’t the fans do it as well?

( I know the answer to that question but don’t want to negative) 

Why ask it if you know? Both are negatives, one can be removed.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

32 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think we should be planning for the future. Because relegation or not, we need massive change.

Agree with that.

I don't mind listening to the same f'ing record over and over again ...................................

But ONLY when that record is Definitely Maybe by Oasis.

2 hours ago, kila said:

He's not the manager, he's not a coach, he's not the Director of Football, he's not an ambassador.

He's been tasked by Ann to sort out the medical team, not sure how that's gone. Not sure how much of a help he was securing players DS wanted as him and MacPhee had their own targets. Plus he told folk at the gates of Riccarton they weren't wanted in the first team anymore.

So he just waltzes around in his Hearts training gear as if he's still part of the integral setup of the first team, which he clearly is not.

He got sacked from his job, it's desperation from him to cling onto anything Hearts. He really should've been told to go completely.

If Hearts win the cup, will Levein do a John Terry and run onto the pitch in Hearts training gear hoping to get some credit? :laugh:

Spot on :callme:

Fxxx the SPFL
14 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

Yawn Yawn same shit.

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think the trio shouting from the touchline would undermine fox. 

Cowdenbeath's worst ever manager certainly doesn't need that

13 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I don't mind listening to the same f'ing record over and over again ...................................

But ONLY when that record is Definitely Maybe by Oasis.

No maybe's about this I am afraid.  We are definitely going down.

been here before
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

what a bizarre post.

Nah. The 2 most bizarre things thus far must be...

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

me and my pals

...and...

30 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

fellow Jambos

Anyhow...

31 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

4 billion women on the planet

So many knickers, so little time eh?

6 pages in though must be time for the victim post now.

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Who's "WE" :)

Granted he comes across as a total melt at times, but i8 is a PHM.

Leveins Battalion

Everything is too nice at Hearts,Budge has created this atmosphere.

We are about to be relegated and folk are not really that bothered about it to be honest.

Any other club would be going full tonto mode,no us,let’s build her a statue and talk about when Levein beat Hibs in 2003.

Willie Hamilton genius
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Everything is too nice at Hearts,Budge has created this atmosphere.

We are about to be relegated and folk are not really that bothered about it to be honest.

Any other club would be going full tonto mode,no us,let’s build her a statue and talk about when Levein beat Hibs in 2003.

Why are you called Leveins Battalion?

36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If it was the "leather face" comment I am proud of that one.  She seems to be untouchable.   If Budge was a middle aged man she would have burning effigies on the Foundation Plaza before every game.  This board from midnight to midnight is abuse.  Either personal abuse or abuse to someone somewhere. Players, ex-players, celebrities, politicians, absolute indiscriminate abuse.  For some absolutely ****ed up reason the person doing the most damage to our club right now is immune.

I tell you, if only people were to hear private chats with me and my pals, or other fellow Jambos or read whatsapp groups on my phone they would spontaneously combust.  4 billion women on the planet and I despise one and I hate them all seemingly.

Of course the fact that I worshipped Budge at the star does not suit their argument, surely I would have hated her form day one purely based on her age and sex.  This place is a ****ing minefield.  I just do not know how bad things have to get before people wake up to the ‘Budge effect’.  I think we could be playing on Saughton council pitches under the name The Hearts 2021 and people would still get mushy eyed over her.

Utterly bizarre behaviour.

Some folk will never criticise "queen ann" as they can't bare the thought that she is damaging the club and needs to be chased out immediately.

She gave us a loan so that we could save our club, we have now paid her back plus a nice amount of interest for her.  It's time for her and levein to both **** off and we can begin the process of turning back into a football club.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe stendel doesn’t care as he’s ( hopefully ) too busy trying to keep us up. 

Or he knows he is off in the summer so doesn’t give a toss whether we stay up or not. 

3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The fact that they were on the other side of the pitch tells it's own story.

It does indeed. They were standing,and the other players were sitting at the point closest to changing rooms. Dugout was other side of pitch. Now I’m not a football guru but if the Manager and two assistants are attending the game I would have thought at least one of them would have been involved along with Fox. Only Gallagher, Fox, physio and one other in the dugout. 

Austin MacGlee

It's hard not to be angry about all of this so I get where i8 is coming from. I love HMFC and hate seeing what's happened to us. It is only sheer incompetence that has led us here. Last time it was serious financial peril and mismanagement. This time it's all the wrong people getting massive decisions wrong at crucial times. I was listening to the Scarves Around the Funnel podcast this morning and Laurie and Mark just breezed past the absolute shambles going on at our club. I was fuming that they played it down "oh we'll deal with that another day". I don't understand why more fans aren't angry about what's happened to us over the past few seasons.

I'll probably get some stick for this but Stendel was the wrong man to get us out of this. I really like the guy and desperately want him to succeed (obviously) but I wanted Neil Warnock the minute we let Levein go and I genuinely believe if we'd got him in we'd be well safe and probably pushing for or in a top 6 position.

Instead, the powers that be thought the best solution would be to take 5 (6?) weeks in the middle of the season to appoint a guy who doesn't know the league, whose footballing philosophy doesn't suit the massive squad of injury prone players at his disposal, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything other than apply sticking plasters in the January window and who didn't have his assistants in for weeks and weeks following him getting the job. I feel for him, he's been handed a horrible task and I feel like he never stood a chance. 

Trying to rip it up and start again in the middle of November was a ridiculous decision and was doomed to fail. We should've gone for strong and stable. Even if it meant a less cavalier and exciting brand of football to Stendel's, we should've played it safe until we were safe and then ripped it up and started again in summer.

Levein and MacPhee still hanging around is as baffling as it is embarrassing. I have always been a big supporter of Ann Budge and still hold her in high regard for her part in our survival from oblivion but she has to be held accountable for her management at board level. It's not good enough for a club of our standing, size and stature.

I genuinely fear for us if we go down and keep our structure as it is. It's a shambles and I doubt we'd go back up first time of asking. Hibs and Dundee Utd are living proof of what happens when you're relegated due to incompetence off the pitch - it's not an easy thing to bounce back from.

...a bit disco

In respect of the thread title.

General Posting Rules.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of coded profanity. Do not post links to sites that violate JKB rules.

?

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

So no answer to your crazy assertion, well done 👍🏽 👏🏾. If they're anywhere near this club after the summer there will be huge protests from the majority of fans and a half empty stadium. 

Heard that so many times and guess what....it’s never happened yet. What’s your prediction for next seasons season ticket sales - let’s get that one started early. 

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Or he knows he is off in the summer so doesn’t give a toss whether we stay up or not. 

Not a chance Stendel will be here next year 🤣🤣

and he can take Langer and Avidijajajajaja with him

2 hours ago, kila said:

Next Levein will be in the stand passing notes down :whistling:

The first team governance at Hearts is really bizarre and given how shit things are it makes you wonder if Levein's presence is undermining Stendel, especially if Levein is talking to first team players featuring for the reserves.

If Hearts get relegated, I think it is a certainty that Levein will be reappointed by Budge as manager.

I think it will likely happen before we are relegated. Could even be next week. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It does indeed. They were standing,and the other players were sitting at the point closest to changing rooms. Dugout was other side of pitch. Now I’m not a football guru but if the Manager and two assistants are attending the game I would have thought at least one of them would have been involved along with Fox. Only Gallagher, Fox, physio and one other in the dugout. 

Only persons listed as staff members on the teamsheet are allowed in the dugout area.

I once saw Lennon get 'sent to the stand' for this very rule violation at Oriam.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

In respect of the thread title.

General Posting Rules.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of coded profanity. Do not post links to sites that violate JKB rules.

?

Learnt this the hard way.  You just have to put the word as it is and let the board auto censor.  They are fine as long as you do not do your own censoring.

...a bit disco
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Learnt this the hard way.  You just have to put the word as it is and let the board auto censor.  They are fine as long as you do not do your own censoring.

Oh well.

Says more about you than the rules I suppose.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Is the word you typed **** or ****?

Edited by kila

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Oh well.

Says more about you than the rules I suppose.

Am I bad for swearing?  Over Budge's knee?

Does swearing offend you?

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

You could fill out 2 columns, credit and debit. However, the nasty thing for Ann, the cost of the debit could ultimately be more than all of the credits combined.

As I've said in other threads, she has put in place over the period of time, an infrastructure that should be recording success. Its a fantastic achievement what she has done physically and logistically. Stands, academies, proper departments, accountable and streamlined, a professional outfit as it should be, that had be run into the ground prior to arrival, a complete rebuild from scratch. 

That should never been forgotten or tossed aside when history recounts.

Her debits are obvious, and it really boils down to one thing (person).

His personnel have not delivered, she was too slow to dispose and too slow to appoint. Her timing this season has been clueless, however I suspect she feels badly let down herself, the amount of time and effort expended to offer a budget 2nd to none outside of Glasgow. She delivered for her staff, they did not repay her in kind.

The money for the womens team is insignificant, barely scratches the paint of what has been invested in the mens team. Utter pish to believe that is any sort of factor, our budget is up there with Aberdeens now, where it should be in the 5 years gone.

In short she has put the tools in place, unfortunately Levein was no longer up to the job, a difficult personal decision, where she has sat on the pot for way too long has cost her far more than goodwill and placed us deeply in the shit.

Ultimately she is responsible, her downfall was not making that call in the summer. Kindness is a weakness they say, looking that way for us.

Good post, on the money for me. 

...a bit disco
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Am I bad for swearing?  Over Budge's knee?

Does swearing offend you?

I see your game matey.

I'm not one of the Budgey Battalion, nor am I one of the Bujjooooot Brigade.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Great post but, sadly, will be ignored by the Levein/Budge haters. They just don't get that it's themcausing division.

Sadly I agree 

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

I see your game matey.

I'm not one of the Budgey Battalion, nor am I one of the Bujjooooot Brigade.

You used to be alright, you changed.

:sob:

15 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

You do know he's seeing out his contract?  That's never been hidden or unexpected so live with it.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I think the trio shouting from the touchline would undermine fox. 

Possibly but given he is probably working his notice what does that matter. I would have thought that Stendel would want someone who understands his system working with Damour, Cochrane, Smith, McDonald, Avdijaj, Langer etc. 
We certainly didn’t  seem to be trying to play a high press yesterday so other than physical and match fitness for a couple of players what was the point. 
it’s a bit similar to hearing that Kirk has been taking a lot of the training sessions recently. Worrying. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Armageddon said:

You do know he's seeing out his contract?  That's never been hidden or unexpected so live with it.

Shocking decision to let that pair see out their contracts. They should've been paid up and told to leave immediately. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is he not only allowed to be at the club after lunchtime to keep him away from the first team and the job that he’s left Stendel to do? He shouldn’t have been there at all, it has nothing to do with the tasks he’s supposed to be doing. It’s Fox’s job to shout at the reserve team, not the manager or his assistants, like Levein being around it just confuses things.

It was a 1pm ko so depends on when his lunchtime is. A friendly against a Dundee youth team is hardly important. Who knows, he may have looking at Dundee players for recruitment purposes. They certainly had two or three very useful looking boys. Answered the Fox comment in another post. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Shocking decision to let that pair see out their contracts. They should've been paid up and told to leave immediately. 

Aye because lumping a huge amount of cash out the door in one go makes great business sense.

Whether he's sweeping the car park for 6 months, it's better to have him doing something rather than sitting in Dubai sipping lemonade with a lump in the bank.

Edited by Armageddon

14 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

It's hard not to be angry about all of this so I get where i8 is coming from. I love HMFC and hate seeing what's happened to us. It is only sheer incompetence that has led us here. Last time it was serious financial peril and mismanagement. This time it's all the wrong people getting massive decisions wrong at crucial times. I was listening to the Scarves Around the Funnel podcast this morning and Laurie and Mark just breezed past the absolute shambles going on at our club. I was fuming that they played it down "oh we'll deal with that another day". I don't understand why more fans aren't angry about what's happened to us over the past few seasons.

I'll probably get some stick for this but Stendel was the wrong man to get us out of this. I really like the guy and desperately want him to succeed (obviously) but I wanted Neil Warnock the minute we let Levein go and I genuinely believe if we'd got him in we'd be well safe and probably pushing for or in a top 6 position.

Instead, the powers that be thought the best solution would be to take 5 (6?) weeks in the middle of the season to appoint a guy who doesn't know the league, whose footballing philosophy doesn't suit the massive squad of injury prone players at his disposal, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything other than apply sticking plasters in the January window and who didn't have his assistants in for weeks and weeks following him getting the job. I feel for him, he's been handed a horrible task and I feel like he never stood a chance. 

Trying to rip it up and start again in the middle of November was a ridiculous decision and was doomed to fail. We should've gone for strong and stable. Even if it meant a less cavalier and exciting brand of football to Stendel's, we should've played it safe until we were safe and then ripped it up and started again in summer.

Levein and MacPhee still hanging around is as baffling as it is embarrassing. I have always been a big supporter of Ann Budge and still hold her in high regard for her part in our survival from oblivion but she has to be held accountable for her management at board level. It's not good enough for a club of our standing, size and stature.

I genuinely fear for us if we go down and keep our structure as it is. It's a shambles and I doubt we'd go back up first time of asking. Hibs and Dundee Utd are living proof of what happens when you're relegated due to incompetence off the pitch - it's not an easy thing to bounce back from.

Good post, hard to disagree with most of it 

58 minutes ago, Coco said:

Cowdenbeath's worst ever manager certainly doesn't need that

All part of the Levein experiment.To seconde from the bootroom a potential future manager of Hearts for experience.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You used to be alright, you changed.

:sob:

For the better, I may add.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Only persons listed as staff members on the teamsheet are allowed in the dugout area.

I once saw Lennon get 'sent to the stand' for this very rule violation at Oriam.

Yep, so one of them could have been named in the sheet. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Aye because lumping a huge amount of cash out the door in one go makes great business sense.

Whether he's sweeping the car park for 6 months, it's better to have him doing something rather than sitting in Dubai sipping lemonade with a lump in the bank.

It's they incompetent clowns "doing something" that will more than likely see us playing in the Championship next season. I wouldn't trust them to sweep the car park and I wish they were in Dubai, anywhere but Tynecastle. They are not needed. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, so one of them could have been named in the sheet. 

:thumbsup: