He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

25 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Whats the problem with wearing Hearts training gear he is still a employee of our club is he not. Did Berra not have our training gear on while watching the game against Dundee yesterday.

He's not the manager, he's not a coach, he's not the Director of Football, he's not an ambassador.

He's been tasked by Ann to sort out the medical team, not sure how that's gone. Not sure how much of a help he was securing players DS wanted as him and MacPhee had their own targets. Plus he told folk at the gates of Riccarton they weren't wanted in the first team anymore.

So he just waltzes around in his Hearts training gear as if he's still part of the integral setup of the first team, which he clearly is not.

He got sacked from his job, it's desperation from him to cling onto anything Hearts. He really should've been told to go completely.

If Hearts win the cup, will Levein do a John Terry and run onto the pitch in Hearts training gear hoping to get some credit? :laugh:

Edited by kila

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Whatever said:

It’s a shambolic situation, all created by one woman.

To have Liam Fox ‘managing’ the reserves today, Craig Levein watching by his side and our current manager and assistant on the other side of the pitch, is nothing short of ridiculous.

Austin Macphee will no doubt be doing the video analysis of the game.

We deserve to be relegated. Don’t even care about Stendel and Colt. If relegation rids us of Budge then so be it.

She’s an absolute disaster and everything she touches turns to shit.

Last night was another hammer blow with St Mirren winning. Looking at the league table Ross County now look out of sight.....Ross ****ing County are out of sight...I have to keep saying that to myself to take it in. 
No matter how many times people say it doesn’t matter the fact Levein and MacPhee tbh are still around this club is an utter farce. 
It’s a play off at best now or the trap door beckons. I’m not optimistic sadly. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Stendel Sievers and Kirk were on the other side of the pitch for the entire game yesterday. If they had a problem with Levein being there do you think they would have done something about it? 

Maybe too polite to wash dirty linen in the public gaze 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Stendel Sievers and Kirk were on the other side of the pitch for the entire game yesterday. If they had a problem with Levein being there do you think they would have done something about it? 

The fact that they were on the other side of the pitch tells it's own story.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Christ,   I hadn't realised he'd been seen wearing club gear.    Ffs.   OMG that'll make the 1st team play badly.    That'll kybosh Stendel's wundertactics.

Levein's clothes oot.

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Christ,   I hadn't realised he'd been seen wearing club gear.    Ffs.   OMG that'll make the 1st team play badly.    That'll kybosh Stendel's wundertactics.

Levein's clothes oot.

Satirical histrionics aside, Vic, don't you think the whole set-up is at best less than ideal?

Surely a clean break would've been the desirable option under the circumstances.

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bet they were whispering about each other too.

CL: "***** nicked ma joab"

DS: "That ***** has dropped me right in it."

LF: "That ***** has got wee Andy sooking up his arse noo!"

AK: "That ***** Liam, has got Craig sooking up his arse noo!"

JS: "I'm hungry."

:D

Probably not far from the truth tbh.

42 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The ill feeling towards her and them has stopped a lot of fans going to games, our next financial report will testify to this. Look at the thread about £30 ram it Budge. 

It's like groundhog day, this'll be the 3rd year in a row we've been told to "wait till the financial report comes out"

What's the link between Levein, McPhee and the £30 ram it thread? Are they getting the blame for setting the price as well?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Some of us can see the bigger picture 

Hahahahaha explain yourself? They’ve created the mess we’re in. How are they going to solve it?

43 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Perhaps he's also happy that the man who's shitshow he's being tasked to fix is still skulking about the club stinking the place up.

If folk think this is giving Stendel the best possible platform for success and not just Budge protecting her buddies we are well and truly down the ****ing rabbit hole.

Maybe stendel doesn’t care as he’s ( hopefully ) too busy trying to keep us up. 

19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The fact that they were on the other side of the pitch tells it's own story.

It does doesn't it?

Stendal : Craig, can you watch the game from the other side of the pitch and give me some feedback in case I've missed anything"

Levein : No problem boss.

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha explain yourself? They’ve created the mess we’re in. How are they going to solve it?

Ask them

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, graygo said:

It's like groundhog day, this'll be the 3rd year in a row we've been told to "wait till the financial report comes out"

What's the link between Levein, McPhee and the £30 ram it thread? Are they getting the blame for setting the price as well?

If you don’t realise how many people haven’t been at games and how much that costs the club what’s the point?

We were 3k down at least on every home game, that’s £50-90k, plus ST holders not going so more income lost.

If you can’t grasp the ill feelings towards Budge with a title of £30 you can ram it BUDGE, again part of the rage against her is how poorly she dealt with these two charlatans. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be? 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Levein: Daniel, can you watch the game from the other side of the pitch and give me some feedback in case I've missed anything"

Stendel : No problem boss.

Conversely...

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Satirical histrionics aside, Vic, don't you think the whole set-up is at best less than ideal?

Surely a clean break would've been the desirable option under the circumstances.

The defending of it all I find absolutely unbelievable I have to admit. 
If this was Hibs we’d be having a ****ing field day. 

Governor Tarkin

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe stendel doesn’t care as he’s ( hopefully ) too busy trying to keep us up. 

You could use your ITK contacts to find out, Dave.

Put this one to bed once and for all.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Ask them

So no answer to your crazy assertion, well done 👍🏽 👏🏾. If they're anywhere near this club after the summer there will be huge protests from the majority of fans and a half empty stadium. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

You could use your ITK contacts to find out, Dave.

Put this one to bed once and for all.

What ITK contacts are these? 😳

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

The defending of it all I find absolutely unbelievable I have to admit. 
If this was Hibs we’d be having a ****ing field day. 

Exactly. It's the modern way. Some folks heads are so far up their own arse it's unreal! 

It should have been ten
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

So no answer to your crazy assertion, well done 👍🏽 👏🏾. If they're anywhere near this club after the summer there will be huge protests from the majority of fans and a half empty stadium.

Aye whatever, not getting into a debate with someone who can’t see past their hatred of “Budge” 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Maybe.   But not necessarily something that would have made a practical difference.

If we assume he has no practical input into things ( as we have been told ) then it makes little difference.     

I think the main function he performs is to observe and explain current goings on to the board.    If that line of communication extends into other territories then that could be of concern.

I'm more concerned about us continuing to be picked off easily in games.    There's only one man setting out the tactics and it aint levein.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

It does doesn't it?

Stendal : Craig, can you watch the game from the other side of the pitch and give me some feedback in case I've missed anything"

Next Levein will be in the stand passing notes down :whistling:

The first team governance at Hearts is really bizarre and given how shit things are it makes you wonder if Levein's presence is undermining Stendel, especially if Levein is talking to first team players featuring for the reserves.

If Hearts get relegated, I think it is a certainty that Levein will be reappointed by Budge as manager.

1 hour ago, Meadows said:

I have no axe to grind with I8 , I genuinely enjoy a lot of his postings . Indeed , Levein, McPhee and Budge are all accountable for the potential relegation . 
They should not get an easy ride , Well Done I8 👍

:thumbs_up:

Pasquale for King
Just now, It should have been ten said:

Aye whatever, not getting into a debate with someone who can’t see past their hatred of “Budge” 👍🏼

Go and find a post where I say I hate her!

Im eternally grateful for her intervention and saving our club. Her trust in Levein and his fellow charlatans,that clueless folk like yourself can’t see the damage he’s done and continues to do, is my biggest concern. I don’t hate her at all, some of the work in trying to rid us of the unsavoury element of our support has my backing, to the annoyance of quite a few folk and friends.

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Go and find a post where I say I hate her!

Im eternally grateful for her intervention and saving our club. Her trust in Levein and his fellow charlatans,that clueless folk like yourself can’t see the damage he’s done and continues to do, is my biggest concern. I don’t hate her at all, some of the work in trying to rid us of the unsavoury element of our support has my backing, to the annoyance of quite a few folk and friends.

Fair enough 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, kila said:

The first team governance at Hearts is really bizarre and given how shit things are it makes you wonder if Levein's presence is undermining Stendel, especially if Levein is talking to first team players featuring for the reserves.

If Hearts get relegated, I think it is a certainty that Levein will be reappointed by Budge as manager.

That is a possibility and a huge concern.

1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

How has this come as a surprise to you when it was announced when he was sacked as manager he & McPhee were seeing out their contracts behind the scenes

It is not a shock. I want it discussed that is all.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

😁

Can't possible say, mate.

Don't want to fall foul of the Kickback censors. 👍

Was it one of mine?

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, graygo said:

It does doesn't it?

Surely he would ask Kirk, Sievers or Tonge to do that? Guys he “trusts”.

Serge Pizzorno

Can only assume the people who worship the self-proclaimed (however former Hibs supporting) 'Queen of Hearts' don't actually go to very many games.

All is 'rosy' off the park, apparently, however first and foremost is the mens football team, like it or not.

Mocking someone who is clearly concerned about the state of the club, and our continuous 3 year sleep walk is also rather weird. Any Hearts fan fully comfortable with Budge, Levein and his cronies should have a look at themselves, as well as our form post Neilson.

One thing that can be said about our Lochend neighbours, they are not slow in sending a manager out on gardening leave when results warrant it.  With the exception of Stubbs, most appointments after Mowbray were poor.

Hearts' management/coaching staff should have been cleared out after the cup final.

Edited by Tasavallan

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes it is, CL was tidying up some loose ends in the youth set up and looking at the medical department even though he isn’t qualified to do so and couldn’t do anything the last time he looked at it. What part of keeping away from the first team is standing beside the dug out where 5 first team players are on the pitch not clear to him?

Reality is he was two or three yards away from dugout, standing in his own, and never got involved, at least I didn’t see him getting involved. Stendel Sievers and Kirk were not involved either which I thought very surprising and actually more worrying. Not even shouting from the touch line. And to be fair there were only two real first team players involved, Langer, who can’t play on Sat and Avdijaj, who was needing game time. The others you might be referring to, Cochrane, Smith, Damour, McDonald are sadly nowhere near first team ready. 

Just now, kila said:

No chance !

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s a play off at best now or the trap door beckons. I’m not optimistic sadly. 

Accies will continue to pick up points, Hearts will continue to drop them.  I would be happy if Hearts made the Play-Off Final.

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Was it one of mine?

Aye.

One of your less-than-complimentary efforts on the Budge front.

It was a nap for the Kickback shitcan tbf.

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Reality is he was two or three yards away from dugout, standing in his own, and never got involved, at least I didn’t see him getting involved. Stendel Sievers and Kirk were not involved either which I thought very surprising and actually more worrying. Not even shouting from the touch line. And to be fair there were only two real first team players involved, Langer, who can’t play on Sat and Avdijaj, who was needing game time. The others you might be referring to, Cochrane, Smith, Damour, McDonald are sadly nowhere near first team ready. 

He was definitely whispering something to himself under his breath. 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing underhand about it, he just continues to do more damage and dividing fan opinion, when we could do with everyone coming together to get out of the mess he created.

Given this thread was started by someone further angered by last nights result can you explain why Levein being at a reserve match had anything to do with St. Mirren winning at Fir Park.  I agree re everyone coming together but I also think that would happen a lot quicker if a number of posters could let go of the past and look forward  for a change. Every thread on here degenerates into a negative anti-Levein, and Budge, tirade then argument. Hardly helping us pull together. Time to accept where we are, we have no alternative on that one,  and pull together and move forward in a positive mindset. Jeez, that’s what everyone is asking from the players so why can’t the fans do it as well?

( I know the answer to that question but don’t want to negative) 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I think you need help tbh so I'll go easy on you.

What can we do now?     

It's about what the manager and players can achieve together.    The manager must lead the players.    He must set them out in games to achieve results.    If high risk or reckless tactics prevent results,   or perhaps a set of players still not caring enough,   that's the manager and players' fault.    Not a previous manager.

Rid us of Budge?

Aye... it's a valid opinion.    But it isn't a measure to escape relegation now,  is it?

You don't really think that ridding the club of Budge is a priority,   do you?    While we're facing relegation right now?

I think we should be planning for the future. Because relegation or not, we need massive change.

Just now, Tasavallan said:

Accies will continue to pick up points, Hearts will continue to drop them.  I would be happy if Hearts made the Play-Off Final.

Last 10 games, they’ve picked up 6 pts, we’ve picked up 7 pts.

Pretty shite all round but they are not continuing to do anything.

Governor Tarkin
50 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Maybe.   But not necessarily something that would have made a practical difference.

If we assume he has no practical input into things ( as we have been told ) then it makes little difference.     

I think the main function he performs is to observe and explain current goings on to the board.    If that line of communication extends into other territories then that could be of concern.

I'm more concerned about us continuing to be picked off easily in games.    There's only one man setting out the tactics and it aint levein.

That's a reasonable viewpoint, and one I broadly agree with.

I have a nagging doubt though. There's a malaise surrounding all things Levein, and whether it's actual or only perceived, it's not healthy.

I cant help being reminded of Mercer in my old Back From the Brink VHS - "It's like a cancer patient. You have to take the knife, and you have to be brutal".  

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I’m fearing you’re probably right man. 
We’re absolutely shite. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Can only assume the people who worship the self-proclaimed (however former Hibs supporting) 'Queen of Hearts' don't actually go to very many games.

All is 'rosy' off the park, apparently, however first and foremost is the mens football team, like it or not.

Mocking someone who is clearly concerned about the state of the club, and our continuous 3 year sleep walk is also rather weird. Any Hearts fan fully comfortable with Budge, Levein and his cronies should have a look at themselves, as well as our form post Neilson.

You could fill out 2 columns, credit and debit. However, the nasty thing for Ann, the cost of the debit could ultimately be more than all of the credits combined.

As I've said in other threads, she has put in place over the period of time, an infrastructure that should be recording success. Its a fantastic achievement what she has done physically and logistically. Stands, academies, proper departments, accountable and streamlined, a professional outfit as it should be, that had be run into the ground prior to arrival, a complete rebuild from scratch. 

That should never been forgotten or tossed aside when history recounts.

Her debits are obvious, and it really boils down to one thing (person).

His personnel have not delivered, she was too slow to dispose and too slow to appoint. Her timing this season has been clueless, however I suspect she feels badly let down herself, the amount of time and effort expended to offer a budget 2nd to none outside of Glasgow. She delivered for her staff, they did not repay her in kind.

The money for the womens team is insignificant, barely scratches the paint of what has been invested in the mens team. Utter pish to believe that is any sort of factor, our budget is up there with Aberdeens now, where it should be in the 5 years gone.

In short she has put the tools in place, unfortunately Levein was no longer up to the job, a difficult personal decision, where she has sat on the pot for way too long has cost her far more than goodwill and placed us deeply in the shit.

Ultimately she is responsible, her downfall was not making that call in the summer. Kindness is a weakness they say, looking that way for us.

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Given this thread was started by someone further angered by last nights result can you explain why Levein being at a reserve match had anything to do with St. Mirren winning at Fir Park.  I agree re everyone coming together but I also think that would happen a lot quicker if a number of posters could let go of the past and look forward  for a change. Every thread on here degenerates into a negative anti-Levein, and Budge, tirade then argument. Hardly helping us pull together. Time to accept where we are, we have no alternative on that one,  and pull together and move forward in a positive mindset. Jeez, that’s what everyone is asking from the players so why can’t the fans do it as well?

( I know the answer to that question but don’t want to negative) 

Great post but, sadly, will be ignored by the Levein/Budge haters. They just don't get that it's themcausing division.

Serge Pizzorno
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You could fill out 2 columns, credit and debit. However, the nasty thing for Ann, the cost of the debit could ultimately be more than all of the credits combined.

As I've said in other threads, she has put in place over the period of time, an infrastructure that should be recording success. Its a fantastic achievement what she has done physically and logistically. Stands, academies, proper departments, accountable and streamlined, a professional outfit as it should be, that had be run into the ground prior to arrival, a complete rebuild from scratch. 

That should never been forgotten or tossed aside when history recounts.

Her debits are obvious, and it really boils down to one thing (person).

His personnel have not delivered, she was too slow to dispose and too slow to appoint. Her timing this season has been clueless, however I suspect she feels badly let down herself, the amount of time and effort expended to offer a budget 2nd to none outside of Glasgow. She delivered for her staff, they did not repay her in kind.

The money for the womens team is insignificant, barely scratches the paint of what has been invested in the mens team. Utter pish to believe that is any sort of factor, our budget is up there with Aberdeens now, where it should be in the 5 years gone.

In short she has put the tools in place, unfortunately Levein was no longer up to the job, a difficult personal decision, where she has sat on the pot for way too long has cost her far more than goodwill and placed us deeply in the shit.

Ultimately she is responsible, her downfall was not making that call in the summer. Kindness is a weakness they say, looking that way for us.

An often overlooked point of all this was her decision not to appoint a Director of Football, instead having Levein cover both roles. I believe if this had been carried out, we would be nowhere near the mess we are currently in.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Serge Pizzorno said:

An often overlooked point of all this was her decision not to appoint a Director of Football, instead having Levein cover both roles. I believe if this had been carried out, we would be nowhere near the mess we are currently in.

Totally agree with that. Her entire trust in one person was criminal. Don't want to sound like I told you so, but commented it back at the very start, even when he had the DoF role, it was a dangerous place to be. Worked out well with his first appointment, but very little positive since then.

From a business angle though, it would be incredibly difficult to put a reasonable argument against her numbers and not least her ability to attract investment.

As you rightly said in your prior post, we want happy days at Tynecastle, to that end I feel she too has been let down, she didn't do enough about it, and the buck does stop with her.

24 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I think the trio shouting from the touchline would undermine fox. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Is he not only allowed to be at the club after lunchtime to keep him away from the first team and the job that he’s left Stendel to do? He shouldn’t have been there at all, it has nothing to do with the tasks he’s supposed to be doing. It’s Fox’s job to shout at the reserve team, not the manager or his assistants, like Levein being around it just confuses things.

26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye.

One of your less-than-complimentary efforts on the Budge front.

It was a nap for the Kickback shitcan tbf.

If it was the "leather face" comment I am proud of that one.  She seems to be untouchable.   If Budge was a middle aged man she would have burning effigies on the Foundation Plaza before every game.  This board from midnight to midnight is abuse.  Either personal abuse or abuse to someone somewhere. Players, ex-players, celebrities, politicians, absolute indiscriminate abuse.  For some absolutely ****ed up reason the person doing the most damage to our club right now is immune.

I tell you, if only people were to hear private chats with me and my pals, or other fellow Jambos or read whatsapp groups on my phone they would spontaneously combust.  4 billion women on the planet and I despise one and I hate them all seemingly.

Of course the fact that I worshipped Budge at the star does not suit their argument, surely I would have hated her form day one purely based on her age and sex.  This place is a ****ing minefield.  I just do not know how bad things have to get before people wake up to the ‘Budge effect’.  I think we could be playing on Saughton council pitches under the name The Hearts 2021 and people would still get mushy eyed over her.

Utterly bizarre behaviour.