• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is r

Promising start

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

Makes a change from a Budge only rant.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Would you like a nice cup of tea and a scone 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge is 100% responsible for this mess.

100% agree let that mess go on for far too long, warning signs were in against Livingston that night in December let it go on for 11 months after that... always going to end in disaster

Just now, i8hibsh said:

"Craig is doing a fantastic job".

Unlike your fantastic job in moaning and groaning at everything and anyone

Someone should point out you are simply being laughed at not laughed with

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Genuinely I8, you need to sort out your anger issues with things like this. It’s not healthy and can take years off your life. 

Levein will be strutting about the club doing whatever the **** it is Budge has got him doing not taking even an ounce of the blame.

Weakened Offender

I have supported Ann throughout. The fact these two architects of the current shambles are still in employment merits these kind of threads. It's simply staggering and will be the undoing of all her good work. Sad. 

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Unlike your fantastic job in moaning and groaning at everything and anyone

Someone should point out you are simply being laughed at not laughed with

I couldn't give a ****. I'm concerned Hearts fans are laughing at anything right now though.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

I have supported Ann throughout. The fact these two architects of the current shambles are still in employment merits these kind of threads. It's simply staggering and will be the undoing of all her good work. Sad. 

It will look pathetically inept with hindsight. I mean, it looks pathetically inept now but it’ll look worse if we go down.

People will wonder how the **** the clowns who got us relegated stuck around after losing their jobs. The answer, of course, is that Shan Budge doesn’t have a ****ing clue 

What an easy ride she is getting. Dining out on her age and sex and getting away with murder.

I'm going to have to go to bed now to calm down as my heart is racing. ****ing raging!

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What an easy ride she is getting. Dining out on her age and sex and getting away with murder.

I'm going to have to go to bed now to calm down as my heart is racing. ****ing raging!

Night, night.

It is cool as we will have a clean slate next year in the championship with the Foundation of Ann Budge rimmers taking over.

Saw the title and thought "Maybe no Budge dig this time".

Sadly not.

Might be an idea to add all the Budge criticisms under your profile as a 10,000 word Posting Disclaimer and leave you free to make some new insightful points to the board.

I couldn't give a ****. I'm concerned Hearts fans are laughing at anything right now though.

I'm definitely putting laughter on the back burner until the end of the season. Tears and snotters are my top priority. 

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why would she do that? Do you think she wants Hearts to fail? I don't. 

If genuine, this is not good for you.

Sexton Hardcastle

If one positive thing comes out of this dark period in our clubs history, it’s that you are in utter bits about a woman and a man with long hair ‘killing were club’. Crying long into then night and wiping the tears with your neighbours pants, stolen from her washing line.

It does make one smile.

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Peebles hit hard with the weather this week?

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

If one positive thing comes out of this dark period in our clubs history, it’s that you are in utter bits about a woman and a man with long hair ‘killing were club’. Crying long into then night and wiping the tears with your neighbours pants, stolen from her washing line.

It does make one smile.

Given the content if the Opening post it can only be presumed that the OP is once again trolling for the attention he craves.

The fact that both Levein and Austin are still at the club has been known and discussed at length for quite sometime. Its not exactly breaking news.

Edited by jambogemz

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

It does make one smile.

Glad to hear you’re smiling again.

5 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

It does make one smile.

If you’re a Hearts fan there is FA to smile about right now!!

He's still down the corridor with the hippy, trying to force their own choice of player and agents on DS.

Wee budge is in hiding, she'll put him back in the dugout.

Rats.

1 minute ago, Jee said:

He's still down the corridor with the hippy, trying to force their own choice of player and agents on DS.

Wee budge is in hiding, she'll put him back in the dugout.

Rats.

What corridor?

How do you know these things?

SectionDJambo

Ultimately we can’t blame people for being upset at the current situation at our club. There are, of course, different levels of the frustration we will show and the desire to have the people running the club held accountable for this catastrophe of a season.

We should never have been in this position again after all the efforts made by stalwart fans to save the club from administration and getting out of the second tier at the first time of trying.

I would suggest that we wait to see if we are relegated first, before carrying torches and pitchforks on a march to Tynecastle. Giving positive support to the team, doesn’t mean accepting the situation we find ourselves in as just unfortunate.

Even if we survive, the ludicrous situation of Craig Levein, and probably others, still being at the club must be changed. If he had any loyalty to Ann Budge he would have left of his own accord months ago.
Our record over the last 14 months doesn’t give much hope. The players need to buckle down and think of little else other than how they are going to get Hearts out of this mess. It’s clear that we are going to get no favours from any other club, and why should we expect any?

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What corridor?

How do you know these things?

I thought the long-haired felly was in the hoose ?

How did he get past security ?

Another cock up !

😐

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

It does make one smile.

:rofl:

34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You really should go back to where you came from .... 

It’s a shambolic situation, all created by one woman.

To have Liam Fox ‘managing’ the reserves today, Craig Levein watching by his side and our current manager and assistant on the other side of the pitch, is nothing short of ridiculous.

Austin Macphee will no doubt be doing the video analysis of the game.

We deserve to be relegated. Don’t even care about Stendel and Colt. If relegation rids us of Budge then so be it.

She’s an absolute disaster and everything she touches turns to shit.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

I thought the long-haired felly was in the hoose ?

How did he get past security ?

Another cock up !

😐

:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

eq-meltdown.jpg

:lol: in all seriousness though why the **** is Levein still employed in any capacity at the football club?  It’s like he’s absolutely no shame.