He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

15 hours ago, Sow Easy said:

If its any consolation, I'm more confused as to why you're still on this site than you are about Levein. 

😂

19 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

JKB needs to adopt a blue verified tick like Twitter IMO.

Or a green one for hobo’s start really light green and the more obvious it gets it gets darker.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

15 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

What an easy ride she is getting. Dining out on her age and sex and getting away with murder.

I'm going to have to go to bed now to calm down as my heart is racing. ****ing raging!

“Dining out on her age and sex”

The plot thickens...

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

In respect of the thread title.

General Posting Rules.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of coded profanity. Do not post links to sites that violate JKB rules.

?

Never had you down as McCabe, Disco. :(

Ex member of the SaS

TBF I can take or leave i8, but he has a point. the longer they hang around we will never get the players 100% focused on what Stendel has to say. There will always be the snipping in the background. Players chatting to Levein and having a wee dig here or there. It's unheard off for a sacked employee to still be in the building. Get him on gardening leave s ( see what I did there ). It can benefit no one for him to be still hanging around.

...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Needs must Gov. It's the times we're living in.

tenor.gif?itemid=8402692

26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye but did he text the grassline? Sorry, I mean the guilty by accusation line.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Granted he comes across as a total melt at times, but i8 is a PHM.

Who doesn't attend games or contribute to Hearts, aye right

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye but did he text the grassline? Sorry, I mean the guilty by accusation line.

giphy.gif

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
1 hour ago, Austin MacGlee said:

It's hard not to be angry about all of this so I get where i8 is coming from. I love HMFC and hate seeing what's happened to us. It is only sheer incompetence that has led us here. Last time it was serious financial peril and mismanagement. This time it's all the wrong people getting massive decisions wrong at crucial times. I was listening to the Scarves Around the Funnel podcast this morning and Laurie and Mark just breezed past the absolute shambles going on at our club. I was fuming that they played it down "oh we'll deal with that another day". I don't understand why more fans aren't angry about what's happened to us over the past few seasons.

I'll probably get some stick for this but Stendel was the wrong man to get us out of this. I really like the guy and desperately want him to succeed (obviously) but I wanted Neil Warnock the minute we let Levein go and I genuinely believe if we'd got him in we'd be well safe and probably pushing for or in a top 6 position.

Instead, the powers that be thought the best solution would be to take 5 (6?) weeks in the middle of the season to appoint a guy who doesn't know the league, whose footballing philosophy doesn't suit the massive squad of injury prone players at his disposal, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything other than apply sticking plasters in the January window and who didn't have his assistants in for weeks and weeks following him getting the job. I feel for him, he's been handed a horrible task and I feel like he never stood a chance. 

Trying to rip it up and start again in the middle of November was a ridiculous decision and was doomed to fail. We should've gone for strong and stable. Even if it meant a less cavalier and exciting brand of football to Stendel's, we should've played it safe until we were safe and then ripped it up and started again in summer.

Levein and MacPhee still hanging around is as baffling as it is embarrassing. I have always been a big supporter of Ann Budge and still hold her in high regard for her part in our survival from oblivion but she has to be held accountable for her management at board level. It's not good enough for a club of our standing, size and stature.

I genuinely fear for us if we go down and keep our structure as it is. It's a shambles and I doubt we'd go back up first time of asking. Hibs and Dundee Utd are living proof of what happens when you're relegated due to incompetence off the pitch - it's nmanot an easy thing to bounce back from.

What a cracking post imo, tell you what has started getting on my wick is listening to that podcast every week.  I like the lad Laurie but see that Mark Donaldson, he goes right through me.  He is like one of those posh lads from the West of Edinburgh that played Rugby and then all of a sudden got into Hearts probably at the time Firework Phil moved over from the SRU.  His banter is truly awful and that latest bit about snooker on top of him breezing past the chat about Levein was just too much.  I think Laurie needs to open the podcast up a bit, maybe get some of the better posters on from here would be a good start.

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason
Saved as blank

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Heard that so many times and guess what....it’s never happened yet. What’s your prediction for next seasons season ticket sales - let’s get that one started early. 

Did you miss the protests outside the stadium earlier this season after yet another horrific home performance? The fans singing for Levein to leave, that the club us in the wrong hands etc?

As for ST we will need to see what division we’re in, who is manager, who is SD and whether we finally get rid of Levein and his fellow charlatan coaches and players. 

Austin MacGlee
7 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

What a cracking post imo, tell you what has started getting on my wick is listening to that podcast every week.  I like the lad Laurie but see that Mark Donaldson, he goes right through me.  He is like one of those posh lads from the West of Edinburgh that played Rugby and then all of a sudden got into Hearts probably at the time Firework Phil moved over from the SRU.  His banter is truly awful and that latest bit about snooker on top of him breezing past the chat about Levein was just too much.  I think Laurie needs to open the podcast up a bit, maybe get some of the better posters on from here would be a good start.

Defo man. Laurie is a great host and I like his commentary on Hearts TV but Mark Donaldson is one sanctimonious welt. Been torture to listen to recently and I couldn't really figure out why until that this morning when they motored on past the Levein debacle that really pissed me off. Mark sitting in the States watching baseball with his nacho hat on coming on to lecture us all about Hearts when he's not sitting through the torture we are every week. His patter is terrible too - correcting grammar is and always will be shan patter. Might be a good idea for Laurie to get different guests on, ones who are closer to home with a more realistic view of Hearts.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
14 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Drivel mate.

Donaldson grew up in Penicuik (that posh enclave) and has been a massive JT all his life. You might not like some of his opinions but he’s by all accounts a very good lad with the club at heart. Also not his fault that he speaks properly.

highlandjambo3
17 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

Errr...

So, we all knew this anyway...........your point being?

Edited by highlandjambo3

Austin MacGlee
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Drivel mate.

Donaldson grew up in Penicuik (that posh enclave) and has been a massive JT all his life. You might not like some of his opinions but he’s by all accounts a very good lad with the club at heart. Also not his fault that he speaks properly.

He doesn't give opinions anymore though mate. That's the problem, proper riled me up the fingers in the ears singing "lalala" from him when the subject got even slightly close to the root of our recent problems (Levein, recruitment, Budge etc). We all know MD is a massive Jambo but I feel he's a bit detached from it all at the moment (lucky him!) 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Drivel mate.

Penicuik can be very posh mate so not taking it back.  I get he is one of us but it's a lot more than the way he speaks, some of his patter is dire.  As I say the podcast is good but needs someone else other than Mark Donaldson, do you listen to it?

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Surely he would ask Kirk, Sievers or Tonge to do that? Guys he “trusts”.

Does he not trust Levein? I'm sure he said that Levein had been a great help to him. But then he's not got the poisoned rage that some have.

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Drivel mate.

I new Mark well growing up. Absolute top lad. Massive Jambo and all round nice guy. Also a very bright lad!!

Pasquale for King

Why can’t the other? 

How can we remove St Mirrens result against Motherwell 🤷🏾‍♂️? Do you have a DeLorean?

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I new Mark well growing up. Absolute top lad. Massive Jambo and all round nice guy. Also a very bright lad!!

See I think part of being bright is having a few cloaks, he needs to get another one or two for the podcast.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Penicuik can be very posh mate so not taking it back.  I get he is one of us but it's a lot more than the way he speaks, some of his patter is dire.  As I say the podcast is good but needs someone else other than Mark Donaldson, do you listen to it?

Penicuik is a fecking dive man.

I do listen and I don’t agree with everything he says. And I’d like him to go in hard on the club. But you were accusing him of being a rugby boy who rolled up to HMFC a few years back. He’s been following the club for ages

Pasquale for King
Just now, graygo said:

Does he not trust Levein? I'm sure he said that Levein had been a great help to him. But then he's not got the poisoned rage that some have.

He said Kirk was the only coach at the club he trusted? Did you miss that? If he wanted a view from that side Kirk would’ve been sent round, it’s that simple.
Looking at results, the squad we have, the work he had to do himself with signing players why would he want Leveins input on absolutely anything?

Poisoned rage 🙈, will any of you apologists ever accept the harm this complete and utter charlatan has done to our fine club?

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Penicuik is a fecking dive man.

I do listen and I don’t agree with everything he says. And I’d like him to go in hard on the club. But you were accusing him of being a rugby boy who rolled up to HMFC a few years back. He’s been following the club for ages

Look I am not getting into a big debate about him or Penicuik, if you and others on here listen to the podcast I am sure some will get where I am coming from.  Glad a few on here listen to it, could be the start of something decent.

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason
Chance

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Granted he comes across as a total melt at times, but i8 is a PHM.

He doesn't go to the games, he rips into everything Hearts and openly admits to despising staff at the club including the woman who saved our club, he also doesn't contribute to the FoH.

Aye PHM right enough.

17 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

Please chill mate........            Its been a new regime for a couple of months.   Its like the BBC programme last night on Mr Robinson, affectionately? known as the Pieman, being disliked forever.....  Great clubs like Hearts have periods of cr*p....  Hibs, Celtic, Rangers etc/ have had the same...   Hearts will get through this......

30 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did you miss the protests outside the stadium earlier this season after yet another horrific home performance? The fans singing for Levein to leave, that the club us in the wrong hands etc?

As for ST we will need to see what division we’re in, who is manager, who is SD and whether we finally get rid of Levein and his fellow charlatan coaches and players. 

Couple of hundred kids. Hardly the majority of the support 

21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

How can we remove St Mirrens result against Motherwell 🤷🏾‍♂️? Do you have a DeLorean?

:)    That was funny....    Does anyone still have a DeLorean....

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He said Kirk was the only coach at the club he trusted? Did you miss that? If he wanted a view from that side Kirk would’ve been sent round, it’s that simple.
Looking at results, the squad we have, the work he had to do himself with signing players why would he want Leveins input on absolutely anything?

Poisoned rage 🙈, will any of you apologists ever accept the harm this complete and utter charlatan has done to our fine club?

So why is Fox rather than Kirk Sievert or Tonge in charge of reserves? Why would he have someone he doesn’t trust in charge of the reserve team? 
probable answer is he doesn’t care. 

Governor Tarkin
58 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Needs must Gov. It's the times we're living in.

A sorry indictment of the modern world, disco. :(

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

He doesn't go to the games, he rips into everything Hearts and openly admits to despising staff at the club including the woman who saved our club, he also doesn't contribute to the FoH.

Aye PHM right enough.

You seem a sensible sort, graygo, surely you can appreciate that the absolute shite folk spout on here is probably not a genuine reflection of real-life.

Admittedly I've only ever encountered i8 in passing, but I find it hard to square the irate caricature that posts on here with any sentient individual I've ever come across out in the real world.

The **** is at it.   

Has to be.

Possibly but given he is probably working his notice what does that matter. I would have thought that Stendel would want someone who understands his system working with Damour, Cochrane, Smith, McDonald, Avdijaj, Langer etc. 
We certainly didn’t  seem to be trying to play a high press yesterday so other than physical and match fitness for a couple of players what was the point. 
it’s a bit similar to hearing that Kirk has been taking a lot of the training sessions recently. Worrying. 

Is Fox working his notice?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So why is Fox rather than Kirk Sievert or Tonge in charge of reserves? Why would he have someone he doesn’t trust in charge of the reserve team? 
probable answer is he doesn’t care. 

Ask him?

Yeah that’s why he went along on a cold day because he doesn’t care.
Fox had to be found a job until the summer. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, hueyview said:

:)    That was funny....    Does anyone still have a DeLorean....

Maybe the Doc in charge of the medical department at Riccarton 😜.

Have you ever seen Bobby Burns and Michael Fox in the same place 🤔?

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Couple of hundred kids. Hardly the majority of the support 

PFK did not refer to a majority of fans but I was in hospitality that day v Motherwell.The anger towards Levein was palpable throughout the crowd where I sat.

44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did you miss the part where Craig Levein stopped being a coach at the club?

29 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

A sorry indictment of the modern world, disco. :(

You seem a sensible sort, graygo, surely you can appreciate that the absolute shite folk spout on here is probably not a genuine reflection of real-life.

Admittedly I've only ever encountered i8 in passing, but I find it hard to square the irate caricature that posts on here with any sentient individual I've ever come across out in the real world.

The **** is at it.   

Has to be.

He is, we all are, aren't we?

I'm not as big an arsehole in real life either. 

Ok, that last bit might not be true. 😁

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe the Doc in charge of the medical department at Riccarton 😜.

Have you ever seen Bobby Burns and Michael Fox in the same place 🤔?

Spooky how the movie was set in 1985/86.... The season Hearts were the best team in Scotland with Robbo and the gang...

1 minute ago, graygo said:

🤔

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

:D

Everyone except @davemclaren.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

🤔

See.

Just now, hueyview said:

Spooky how the movie was set in 1985/86.... The season Hearts were the best team in Scotland with Robbo and the gang...

And he went back to the mid fifties !

An even more glorious period for the Hearts !

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Shut up, it's my birthday and you need to be nice to me. ☹️

Happy birthday graygo. 👍

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

graygo wishes he could go back to his mid fifties.

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I think the conspiracy theories that he is currently underhandedly working against the club are just that. We have far bigger fish to fry at the moment imo. 

Totally agree. The hysteria around him is equal parts tragic and amusing. It’s quite the spectacle to observe.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Happy birthday graygo. 👍

graygo wishes he could go back to his mid fifties.

Mid fifties is pretty apt seeing as I'm 55 today. 👍

1 minute ago, Boab said:

An even more glorious period for the Hearts !

Even before my time Boab....   I really miss Scottish teams getting to quarterfinals and more in Europe...  

Hopefully at the end of this season, Hearts have survived and am able to get in 3 or 4 decent players to compete top 6.......   Not asking much 

Just now, hueyview said:

Even before my time Boab....   I really miss Scottish teams getting to quarterfinals and more in Europe...  

Hopefully at the end of this season, Hearts have survived and am able to get in 3 or 4 decent players to compete top 6.......   Not asking much 

Before mine too, mate !

I can actually see the demons getting to the last 8 this season with a favourable draw....if they beat the Danes that is !

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Mid fifties is pretty apt seeing as I'm 55 today. 👍

:lol:

I had you pegged as a fair bit younger than that tbh. 

No idea why, right enough.