He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

I have no axe to grind with I8 , I genuinely enjoy a lot of his postings . Indeed , Levein, McPhee and Budge are all accountable for the potential relegation . 
They should not get an easy ride , Well Done I8 👍

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

46 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Think you'll find he was, played very well for  the whole 90 minutes

Screenshot_20200226_083733.jpg

Apologies, thought you were talking about yesterday’s reserve game 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think the conspiracy theories that he is currently underhandedly working against the club are just that. We have far bigger fish to fry at the moment imo. 

I don’t see that we do. The transfer window is closed so no-one is going in or out. Stendel will be here until the end of the season so the games are down to him. Budge can’t do anything to help now.

Keeping Levein and McPhee set the worst tone possible. It was a tacit admission by Budge that she didn’t really blame them for this abomination of a season, which begs the question of who she does actually blame (I suspect the answer is no-one because she’s

never been that bothered about results). It’s not hard to work out why we have a loser’s culture at Hearts. It comes from the top.

Levein and McPhee should have gone months ago.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think the conspiracy theories that he is currently underhandedly working against the club are just that. We have far bigger fish to fry at the moment imo. 

Nothing underhand about it, he just continues to do more damage and dividing fan opinion, when we could do with everyone coming together to get out of the mess he created.

letsalldothebeattie
11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

How has this come as a surprise to you when it was announced when he was sacked as manager he & McPhee were seeing out their contracts behind the scenes

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing underhand about it, he just continues to do more damage and dividing fan opinion, when we could do with everyone coming together to get out of the mess he created.

He certainly does divide fan opinion but I don’t think putting him on garden leave or settling up his contract will impact our relegation battle one way or ofher. 

3 minutes ago, Meadows said:

I have no axe to grind with I8 , I genuinely enjoy a lot of his postings . Indeed , Levein, McPhee and Budge are all accountable for the potential relegation . 
They should not get an easy ride , Well Done I8 👍

I've got an axe to grind with him. It's only partly what he says, but it's more about how often he comes out with the same vile crap. He doesn't even dress it up and say it a different way. Just the same old clichéd nonsense.

He has his own little band of followers who are actually now using the same words and phrases. I'm sure he gets off on that.

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I don’t see that we do. The transfer window is closed so no-one is going in or out. Stendel will be here until the end of the season so the games are down to him. Budge can’t do anything to help now.

Keeping Levein and McPhee set the worst tone possible. It was a tacit admission by Budge that she didn’t really blame them for this abomination of a season, which begs the question of who she does actually blame (I suspect the answer is no-one because she’s

never been that bothered about results). It’s not hard to work out why we have a loser’s culture at Hearts. It comes from the top.

Levein and McPhee should have gone months ago.

Ann Budge has never been bothered about results?

Right then.

Forever Hearts
Just now, graygo said:

Right then.

Why did she hold on to Levein when results were abysmal? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, graygo said:

Right then.

It’s true, I’m afraid. They’ve never mattered enough to her.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s true, I’m afraid. They’ve never mattered enough to her.

We'll just have to disagree on that.

You're wrong though, very wrong.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He certainly does divide fan opinion but I don’t think putting him on garden leave or settling up his contract will impact our relegation battle one way or ofher. 

It would be one less thing to moan about, also one less thing to throw at Budge if she actually accepted that he and his assistant are at fault for the mess we find ourselves in. The fans might be more  together, or inclined to buy cup tickets. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

What post was it GT?

😁

Can't possible say, mate.

Don't want to fall foul of the Kickback censors. 👍

been here before

A thread about two folk who shouldnt be near Tynecastle or have anything to do with Hearts started by a histrionic Princess who wont go near Tynecastle and refuses to have anything to do with Hearts.

Or

A thread about 2 leeches sucking money out of Hearts started by a leech who puts no money in to Hearts.

Ironic

Edited by been here before

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe not but do you know what it would be Dave? The professional thing to do.

We are being run like a division three club where Budge looks after her wee pals and no-one is accountable to anyone. The culture is all wrong.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It would be one less thing to moan about, also one less thing to throw at Budge if she actually accepted that he and his assistant are at fault for the mess we find ourselves in. The fans might be more  together, or inclined to buy cup tickets. 

Are "supporters" really not buying tickets for the cup tie because Levein and McPhee are still doing some background work for the club?

There's not a enough facepalms around if that's even remotely true, I doubt that it is though.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Fans like you are part of the problem

Fans like me who have supported and paid money into the club for over 40 years, aye good. 

10 hours ago, Whatever said:

It’s a shambolic situation, all created by one woman.

To have Liam Fox ‘managing’ the reserves today, Craig Levein watching by his side and our current manager and assistant on the other side of the pitch, is nothing short of ridiculous.

Austin Macphee will no doubt be doing the video analysis of the game.

We deserve to be relegated. Don’t even care about Stendel and Colt. If relegation rids us of Budge then so be it.

She’s an absolute disaster and everything she touches turns to shit.

It cannie be that bad if we won that game lol.

It should have been ten
32 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You believe they should stay in their current roles as joint sporting director? One allegedly only allowed after lunchtime and the other banned altogether from the club? Two people between them who have signed every underperforming,chicken hearted, injury prone player at the club? Are you serious?

Yes 

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

I've got an axe to grind with him. It's only partly what he says, but it's more about how often he comes out with the same vile crap. He doesn't even dress it up and say it a different way. Just the same old clichéd nonsense.

He has his own little band of followers who are actually now using the same words and phrases. I'm sure he gets off on that.

Live scenes from the bedsit:

700-00085359en_Masterfile.jpg

I think people would find more purpose in worrying about our current manager + squad's ability to get us out of this than a couple of practically irrelevant names on the payroll.

I don't blame Stendel at all for what he inherited.    That would be daft.    What is much dafter is absolve him of the accountability for what he's doing now.

Levein, a name on the payroll,  a figure put out to pasture,   is not affecting our prospects to stay up.     

2 hours ago, kila said:

Levein still being around first team players is shocking. 

What the **** is Ann letting him do? He thinks it is his club and he’ll get another chance if we’re relegated.

Is it true he was also watching an Edinburgh City game in Hearts training gear?

Whats the problem with wearing Hearts training gear he is still a employee of our club is he not. Did Berra not have our training gear on while watching the game against Dundee yesterday.

Edited by grumpyespana

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Who is the hank marvin lookalike on the left of ann?

:lol: Jacqui Duncan the finance director 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Victorian said:

I think people would find more purpose in worrying about our current manager + squad's ability to get us out of this than a couple of practically irrelevant names on the payroll.

I don't blame Stendel at all for what he inherited.    That would be daft.    What is much dafter is absolve him of the accountability for what he's doing now.

Levein, a name on the payroll,  a figure put out to pasture,   is not affecting our prospects to stay up.     

What can we do now? The squad is what it is. Fair chance we’re going down but even if we don’t, the priority now should be addressing the imposters who have brought us to this position. And ridding ourselves of Budge.

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

This 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Liam Fox running the reserves. Literally jobs for the boys :rofl:

Perhaps Stendel is happy with that, as he is apparently with Andy Kirk. 

millerjames398
Just now, It should have been ten said:

:lol: Jacqui Duncan the finance director 

Riiight, honestly 1st time I've heard or seen the lady in question 😂🇱🇻

It should have been ten
Just now, millerjames398 said:

Riiight, honestly 1st time I've heard or seen the lady in question 😂🇱🇻

Just now, davemclaren said:

Guilt by association. 😄 

😂😂

...a bit disco

i8 drops pent-up ragey bombshell of a catastrophe of a thread.

4 pages on.

Job done.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

4 pages on.

Job done.

Indeed yet the gullible for for it every time.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What can we do now? The squad is what it is. Fair chance we’re going down but even if we don’t, the priority now should be addressing the imposters who have brought us to this position. And ridding ourselves of Budge.

Aye that should be the priority right now. :thumbsup:

It's funny and sad in equal measure this thread. Everyone knows that Levein and MacPhee are working at the club until the end of the season. One seriously troubled individual can't seem to get that through his weird mind so starts yet another bizarre thread, and a few others pile in to have a go at our club. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Indeed yet the gullible for for it every time.

Never fails.

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think you need help tbh so I'll go easy on you.

What can we do now?     

It's about what the manager and players can achieve together.    The manager must lead the players.    He must set them out in games to achieve results.    If high risk or reckless tactics prevent results,   or perhaps a set of players still not caring enough,   that's the manager and players' fault.    Not a previous manager.

Rid us of Budge?

Aye... it's a valid opinion.    But it isn't a measure to escape relegation now,  is it?

You don't really think that ridding the club of Budge is a priority,   do you?    While we're facing relegation right now?

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, graygo said:

Are "supporters" really not buying tickets for the cup tie because Levein and McPhee are still doing some background work for the club?

There's not a enough facepalms around if that's even remotely true, I doubt that it is though.

The ill feeling towards her and them has stopped a lot of fans going to games, our next financial report will testify to this. Look at the thread about £30 ram it Budge. 

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Perhaps Stendel is happy with that, as he is apparently with Andy Kirk. 

Perhaps he's also happy that the man who's shitshow he's being tasked to fix is still skulking about the club stinking the place up.

If folk think this is giving Stendel the best possible platform for success and not just Budge protecting her buddies we are well and truly down the ****ing rabbit hole.

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's funny and sad in equal measure this thread. Everyone knows that Levein and MacPhee are working at the club until the end of the season. One seriously troubled individual can't seem to get that through his weird mind so starts yet another bizarre thread, and a few others pile in to have a go at our club. 

Yes it is, CL was tidying up some loose ends in the youth set up and looking at the medical department even though he isn’t qualified to do so and couldn’t do anything the last time he looked at it. What part of keeping away from the first team is standing beside the dug out where 5 first team players are on the pitch not clear to him?

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

4 pages on.

Job done.

Never fails.

The sycophants bite like sharks.

We_are_the_Hearts

Budge bottled getting rid of Levein and his useless hangers on. What other club does this nonsense happen? None.  They should have all went when Stendel came in. We are a circus and every other fan is quite rightly laughing at us. And still some clowns on here trying to justify it. It saddens me how shite and soft a club we have become. Pathetic.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Never fails.

The sycophants bite like 

It is because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.

Obvs.