The rise and fall of The SNP.

The sad reality is that none of this will bear any relevance on the outcome at the next Holyrood elections.

That's why the SNP ship won't capsize anytime soon.

It's all rather boring and pointless.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

2 hours ago, weehammy said:

Our contribution to potential political change is exactly the same at Holyrood and Westminster - one vote.

Individually yes, but the democratic will of the Scottish electorate means nothing in our national government.

If we want change all we can do is hope England votes for it.

15 hours ago, flecktimus said:

Hi Darren. What iam implying, is NS position is a lot stronger because the general public dont know the identities  of the alphabet women. 

Hi. Why do you think public perception would change if their identities became known?

47 minutes ago, Darren said:

Hi. Why do you think public perception would change if their identities became known?

Because who they are and how close they are to NS. We all ready have on record that the CEO of the SNP ( P Murrell) was involved, who also just so happens to be NS husband. This is a nightmare for me, i have fought for independence all my life, today polls are showing 58% YES and just under the radar we have the potential for one of the biggest political scandal's this country has ever known. Have you read the 2 articles?

manaliveits105

Is it not Holyrood  Scottish parliament 58 % snp poll which seems to have morphed into 58% Yes poll - Nicky definitely seems to be shying away from any indyref 

anyways Boris says Hands Face Space - comeback in 5 years (or more)

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Is it not Holyrood  Scottish parliament 58 % snp poll which seems to have morphed into 58% Yes poll - Nicky definitely seems to be shying away from any indyref 

anyways Boris says Hands Face Space - comeback in 5 years (or more)

Wrong again; 58% for independence 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Wrong again; 58% for independence 

There were 2 polls out today, one saying 58% the other saying 53%.

Guess what one the STV news ran with as their headline story :whistling:

Granted they are both favouring Independence, but as Colin Mackay says, there has been no political campaigning so when it comes to an actual vote, who knows

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Granted they are both favouring Independence, but as Colin Mackay says, there has been no political campaigning so when it comes to an actual vote, who knows

You mean stv should have headlined with the poll from 3 days ago rather than the one today???? 

Templeton Peck
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Was it the poll STV paid for? 

58% percent in favour of Indy isn't a reflection of the SNP imo. 

I can't stand the SNP but certainly would vote Indy. 

I think it's more to do with leaving the EU. The UK governments contempt for Scotland and Devolution. As well as the Boris Tories being unable to run a piss up in a brewery south of the border. 

AlphonseCapone
8 hours ago, flecktimus said:

Because who they are and how close they are to NS. We all ready have on record that the CEO of the SNP ( P Murrell) was involved, who also just so happens to be NS husband. This is a nightmare for me, i have fought for independence all my life, today polls are showing 58% YES and just under the radar we have the potential for one of the biggest political scandal's this country has ever known. Have you read the 2 articles?

You don't know who they are because they've been kept anonymous right? So how do you leap to the conclusion they were close to NS?

Most were civil servants by all accounts, unlikely to be close to NS. 

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think it's more to do with leaving the EU. The UK governments contempt for Scotland and Devolution. As well as the Boris Tories being unable to run a piss up in a brewery south of the border. 

Definitely. Someone made the point they not everyone against independence is automatically a tory. Likewise, not everyone in favour of independence is a SNP fan. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

10 hours ago, flecktimus said:

The SNP are on the path to self-destruction whether the identities of these women are revealed or - hopefully- not.

14 hours ago, eva said:

НЕЗАВИСИМЫИ СКОТЛАНД

ЦАРИНА НИΚΟΛΑ

pdwarf.jpeg.9f487d9f3356ef13e6961e4c9c606822.jpeg

vlad.jpeg

Have you trialled that Russian Coronavirus vaccine?

14 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

You don't know who they are because they've been kept anonymous right? So how do you leap to the conclusion they were close to NS?

Most were civil servants by all accounts, unlikely to be close to NS. 

I know who at least 3 are and i can assure you that all 3 are very close to NS.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, flecktimus said:

I know who at least 3 are and i can assure you that all 3 are very close to NS.

And the rest, part of the conspiracy too? 

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

And the rest, part of the conspiracy too? 

All i can say on that is AS got found not guilty by a majority women jury. The jury quite simply didn't believe the alphabet women and it was alleged in court that woman A was organising the women thru a watsapp group.

41 minutes ago, flecktimus said:

All i can say on that is AS got found not guilty by a majority women jury. The jury quite simply didn't believe the alphabet women and it was alleged in court that woman A was organising the women thru a watsapp group.

If this were not true and then AS would not have won his court case for expenses. One of the alphabet women was handed the control of the investigation despite being a complainant herself. She may well have been set up by those in higher positions. Had AS been found guilty in court as many expected this would not be so important but he wasn't and this now has revealed the corruption at the heart of government. The obvious lies, changing of stories and forgetting of the unforgettable means NS is in deep trouble. If she doesn't go there is no integrity in this government.

7 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

If this were not true and then AS would not have won his court case for expenses. One of the alphabet women was handed the control of the investigation despite being a complainant herself. She may well have been set up by those in higher positions. Had AS been found guilty in court as many expected this would not be so important but he wasn't and this now has revealed the corruption at the heart of government. The obvious lies, changing of stories and forgetting of the unforgettable means NS is in deep trouble. If she doesn't go there is no integrity in this government.

And thats why i posted this

https://wingsoverscotland.com/crumbling-walls/

and then this

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/01/why-leslie-evans-must-resign/

Because quite simply the first trial collapsed because because Lord Pentland called a Commission on Diligence. Basically the judge didn't believe the evidence put forward and put in his own people to investigate. 

Just now, flecktimus said:

And thats why i posted this

https://wingsoverscotland.com/crumbling-walls/

and then this

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/01/why-leslie-evans-must-resign/

Because quite simply the first trial collapsed because because Lord Pentland called a Commission on Diligence. Basically the judge didn't believe the evidence put forward and put in his own people to investigate. 

Interestingly for me anyway other members of the justiciary seem less inclined to observe something that might be called "due process". It seems to me that it is they who have brought the law and the legal system into disrepute. The msm won't go near it and the Scottish parliament are avoiding the malfeasance preferring to attack the personalities. It seems to me that we now know what many of us suspected i.e. that those in power close ranks when threatened with scrutiny and do so for obvious reasons. Whether they can withstand the Terrible Trio on Campbell, Murray and Salmond, will be interesting to see. 

Heartsmad1874
21 hours ago, Cruyff said:

How many people were actually polled on this? I heard a ballpark figure was 1000. Thats nowhere near the number i'd expect to be polled on Indy2 :lol: 

Always wonder who the **** answers some of these polls.

2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

How many people were actually polled on this? I heard a ballpark figure was 1000. Thats nowhere near the number i'd expect to be polled on Indy2 :lol: 

For an electorate of c. 4 million adults 1000 people is a healthy polling group. 

To be 95% sure within 3%, the ideal figure would be 1067 people polled.

https://surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm

9 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

They have always polled around that many people for...Well, forever. 🤷

Space Mackerel
29 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

What did you say?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18710533.scottish-independence-tories-must-come-clean-new-poll-puts-support-56/

manaliveits105
On 14/10/2020 at 21:48, eva said:

НЕЗАВИСИМЫИ СКОТЛАНД

ЦАРИНА НИΚΟΛΑ

pdwarf.jpeg.9f487d9f3356ef13e6961e4c9c606822.jpeg

vlad.jpeg

Has she tried to novochok  Alex noo ?

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:rofl:"Kelvin McKenzie" I think he's in denial about his own heritage. 

Isnae half. Sums up the Sun newspaper that he was editor for so long. A loathsome *****. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Isnae half. Sums up the Sun newspaper that he was editor for so long. A loathsome *****. 

He is the worst of them all. 

36 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Kelvin McKenzie is a reprehensible prick

He's also a rabid Nationalist and therefore shares many of the same traits as Nationalists of other persuasions 

????????

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

????????

My thoughts exactly!

****ing sick of being smeared as some sort of fascist or Natsi (very droll) by idiots because I think it only natural for Scotland to be an independent nation.

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

My thoughts exactly!

****ing sick of being smeared as some sort of fascist or Natsi (very droll) by idiots because I think it only natural for Scotland to be an independent nation.

Dont worry mate..

The can of worms has been opened

The cat is out of the bag

The genie is out of the bottle

Etc.

Scotland being an Independent nation extremely soon is a foregone conclusion regardless of what Boris or any other chump on here says.

Its the last dying kicks of the broken empire. It's going down in flames to the tune of god save the queen. The same flames that will be extinguished for ever with the tears and snotters of broken little Britain type folks drying their tears on their torn union jack handkerchiefs.

Its beautiful. :yas:

Have a good weekend mate.

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

My thoughts exactly!

Don't be so touchy.

I said rabid nationalists not run of the mill nationalists 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Fun Boaby said:

Don't be so touchy.

I said rabid nationalists not run of the mill nationalists 

You sound like Mrs KvC  :lol:

Bug eyed Unionists :) don't make the distinction...not that there is anything wrong in being passionate (rabid if you will) in your political belief, of whatever hue, as long as it all remains fairly civil, we are all (mostly) Hearts fans after all.

8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You sound like Mrs KvC  :lol:

Bug eyed Unionists :) don't make the distinction...not that there is anything wrong in being passionate (rabid if you will) in your political belief, of whatever hue, as long as it all remains fairly civil, we are all (mostly) Hearts fans after all.

I only really had one poster from here in mind. Most others are passionate but respectful.  

👍