• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Lol oh dear ! 

2C1FDE90-121D-4C4D-82AE-5020DF8F767B.jpeg

9FF40842-2F9E-44C7-8976-B5734CFC961A.jpeg

Excellent news for the Indy campaign. The longer it is delayed, the more people will turn 16 and be eligible to vote.

:pleasing:

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Excellent news for the Indy campaign. The longer it is delayed, the more people will turn 16 and be eligible to vote.

Downside is our share of the national debt will increase .

3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Deluded . Doubt much of her support  will survive till then judging by the nick of some of them on rallies and marches so it’ll level out 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Deluded . Doubt much of her support  will survive till then judging by the nick of some of them on rallies and marches so it’ll level out 

Her support?

He was talking about independence, which you said you'd like to see.

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thought you said you'd love to see an independent Scotland?

Not if people like some posters on here or their Ilk have any  influence on any aspects of Indy governance . It’s a big no if that’s the case .

Jeffros Furios
Just now, Smithee said:

0+0=0

Now you know Sturgeon has already said we will take our share of the debt .

You may not agree but that's reality .

20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thought you said you'd love to see an independent Scotland?

He’s incapable of holding an opinion for longer than a week 😂

17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

:cornette:

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

My opinion about you has been consistent since I assessed what kind of person you really are . That’s certainly been longer than a week . I’m too much of a gentleman to say what That opinion is  though. 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

My opinion about you has been consistent since I assessed what kind of person you really are . That’s certainly been longer than a week . I’m too much of a gentleman to say what That opinion is  though. 

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Now you know Sturgeon has already said we will take our share of the debt .

You may not agree but that's reality .

She's not the boss of independence

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Are you white and capable of reddening with anger or frustration?

Kind of pinky more than white I'd say.

Are you gammon?

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Not if people like some posters on here or their Ilk have any  influence on any aspects of Indy governance . It’s a big no if that’s the case .

Aye, so it was bollocks. Oh I'd love to see independence. Well, unless <insert get-out here> 

Your eyes are turning brown fella

7 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Seems to have gone from SNP supporter, to just an Indy supporter, to a full blown Yoon in about a month ffs. :lol: 

9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol oh dear ! 
String them along hen 

2C1FDE90-121D-4C4D-82AE-5020DF8F767B.jpeg

9FF40842-2F9E-44C7-8976-B5734CFC961A.jpeg

That's exactly what it is. Not one Separatist can explain what the route to a second referendum is.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Seems to have gone from SNP supporter, to just an Indy supporter, to a full blown Yoon in about a month ffs. :lol: 

That's some achievement. 

10 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Dare to dream Alex, we will all be dead before she calls it at this rate.

10 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Dare to dream Alex, we will all be dead before she calls it at this rate.

Genuinely don’t want another ref in the next three years. It’ll be a No result I feel. Sometime around 2025/2026 would be ideal when the full impact of Brexit is known and Covid is (hopefully) well under control. Another 5 years of younger voters eligible by then too.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Genuinely don’t want another ref in the next three years. It’ll be a No result I feel. Sometime around 2025/2026 would be ideal when the full impact of Brexit is known and Covid is (hopefully) well under control. Another 5 years of younger voters eligible by then too.

:greatpost:

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

By the end of covid I wouldn’t be surprised if James is married with bairns tbh. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

By the end of covid I wouldn’t be surprised if James is married with bairns tbh. 

:laugh2:

manaliveits105
3 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

20DC0B73-6A2E-43D9-A9F3-2D3656AA4EE9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.16d2aa4c41dee6da903c21e710982355.jpeg

Get yer mask back on, Smid.

If you'd rather be seen as dumb enough to believe that line, fine by me, no skin off my nose

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Btw, if jonesy believes gammon is a term of racist abuse, isn't he really, really out of order calling people gammon?

GAMMON CHOPS 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I have no idea WTF you’re on about any more, mate.

Your anger is clearly interfering with your otherwise eloquent posting. Perhaps, rather like a joint of gammon, all you need is sufficient resting time.

If your seethe is about being lumped in with another group of vitriol-rich but outcome-poor nationalists (the gammony brexiteers, to avoid any confusion, although they at least managed to win their once-in-a-generation referendum) then cool, just let me know which skin-colour and meat-based pejorative you’d like folk to use when having a wee laugh at the more angry indy fans. 

Anger? Who's angry?

3 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Please explain what you think will be the SNP route to this referendum? 

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Same as last time 👍🏻

Okay, so you're relying on Westminster granting a Section 30 order. Which was never going to happen in the next 3 years anyway.

17 minutes ago, pablo said:

Okay, so you're relying on Westminster granting a Section 30 order. Which was never going to happen in the next 3 years anyway.

Once Covid is out the way, WM have no reasonable explanation for refusing it. The democratic will of the Scottish electorate is clear: let us decide. The more they refuse, the more Scottish people (yes, no, or maybe) will see it as our voice being ignored.