The rise and fall of The SNP.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Not quite the same as being being paid to lobby the govt to gain contracts now is it…

Or being paid by a foreign govt to act against the interests of….the British govt :lol: 

The Scot Gov act against the UK Govt on a daily basis. The SNP, as we know, given the recent sleaze and corruption investigations that are still ahem, being "investigated"- are as pure as yellow snow.

Any criticisms from them , therefore, sound a bit hollow. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The boys have been a bit tardy with the whataboutery.

I expected better.

Whataboutery? On an SNP thread.

Reminding people of SNP sleaze and corruption, groping and thieving, is very much in the public intetest.

I do understand that you support Scexit and, therefore,  want ro close down any debate on this issue

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The Scot Gov act against the UK Govt on a daily basis. The SNP, as we know, given the recent sleaze and corruption investigations that are still ahem, being "investigated"- are as pure as yellow snow.

Any criticisms from them , therefore, sound a bit hollow. 

I’m not aware of joining a party and being elected is acting against the British govt. 

Im not sure how you reckon portraying the small beer offences against what the uk govt does. It’s like you getting offended that someone down the pub owes me money or something :lol: 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Whataboutery? On an SNP thread.

Reminding people of SNP sleaze and corruption, groping and thieving, is very much in the public intetest.

I do understand that you support Scexit and, therefore,  want ro close down any debate on this issue

Millions. Literally millions. 

Guaranteed, some of these guys will be saying "well of course Boris and that were corrupt, everyone knew that" in a year's time and forget they defended the corruption til the bitter end

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The £600k turned up yet ?

It's missing millions. You boys need to get the story straight. 

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's missing millions. You boys need to get the story straight. 

It's all relative, Thor.  600k in the sprat that is Scotland,  millions in the UK mackerel. 

Or is there a corruption threshold?

The Police are currently investigating the Scottish corruption. 

4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just a humble crofter🤔.

Still, shouldn't judge people on their background....unless you're an "Eton toff", "posh", "priviliged Tory" etc.

Self-proclaimed "progressive,  liberal tolerance" goes out the window in that situation  

Thought he was a 'Freedom Fighter', another Ian Blackford surely?

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Hair stylists don't work for free.

And back to Blackford neither do step-son's - but that's ok (it doesn't count as nepotism as he's not Tory scum).

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The boys have been a bit tardy with the whataboutery.

I expected better.

😄

I'm gobsmacked at their absence in defending the Tories on here currently. 

But that's how it goes : the usual suspects just want to moan about anything they don't like rather than defend their own corner. The hypocricy is strong here. 

So, I'll do it for them.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 C'mon the Tories, 4 more years !!! Second jobs for all !!  Never mind the quality, feel the grift. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

😄

I'm gobsmacked at their absence in defending the Tories on here currently. 

But that's how it goes : the usual suspects just want to moan about anything they don't like rather than defend their own corner. The hypocricy is strong here. 

So, I'll do it for them.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 C'mon the Tories, 4 more years !!! Second jobs for all !!  Never mind the quality, feel the grift. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

We're all out to earn a few big 'uns I guess. Nobody really expects life to be "fair" do they?

Mis appropriating employers or others property, time or money no matter how big or how small is wrong. A paper clip or a million £ is theft. It doesn’t matter who you are it’s corruption. 

We're all out to earn a few big 'uns I guess. Nobody really expects life to be "fair" do they?

Absolutely shameless

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Absolutely shameless

Tongue firmly in cheek, Smithee. Take life a bit less seriously.

You're right though, the Geoffrey Cox's & Ian Blackford's of the world are simply out for their own gain and it is absolutely shameless.

2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Mis appropriating employers or others property, time or money no matter how big or how small is wrong. A paper clip or a million £ is theft. It doesn’t matter who you are it’s corruption. 

Absolutely correct.

2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

So taking large sums of money from a private interest for providing access and influence and simultaneously damaging the interests of those who employ you in your day job is the same as charging your phone using your employers electricity.

Always glad to be guided through the moral minefield by Tory apologists!  

53 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Tongue firmly in cheek, Smithee. Take life a bit less seriously.

You're right though, the Geoffrey Cox's & Ian Blackford's of the world are simply out for their own gain and it is absolutely shameless.

All of your posts are laughable Enzo, how FT are we meant to discern when you're trying to do it?

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

All of your posts are laughable Enzo, how FT are we meant to discern when you're trying to do it?

Now now Smithee, don't spoil the period of detente - following our agreement on the shameless pair Geoffrey Cox and Ian Blackford -   with a cheap jibe.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Smithee said:

:laugh2: is that what they're on about?

I assume so, I googled, Ian Blackford sleaze, and that (outrageously slanted) report came up...

14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Context for Ian Blackford "sleaze" allegations which are being tenuously linked and compared to Cox et al...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1518989/ian-blackford-earnings-second-job-snp-latest-vn

He has earned £270k, since becoming an MP in 2015, from TWO additional jobs. Not bad for a humble crofter, huh?

As Smithee says....shameless.

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He has earned £270k, since becoming an MP in 2015, from TWO additional jobs. Not bad for a humble crofter, huh?

As Smithee says....shameless.

Well, I've linked a report from a not sympathetic to the SNP publication, in which he explains his position (despite the ridiculous headline) and going by that he is/was winding down his commitments.

If you have a source that shows he is grifting to the same extent as some in the Westminster bubble please link it.

To be clear, in my opinion, none of these chunts should be having second jobs that are provided directly BECAUSE they are an MP.

So £45K pa split between two jobs over 6 years, equates equitably to £900k in a year? Srsly?

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
wee sum at the end and making an erse of the sentence

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Well, I've linked a report from a not sympathetic to the SNP publication, in which he explains his position (despite the ridiculous headline) and going by that he is/was winding down his commitments.

If you have a source that shows he is grifting to the same extent as some in the Westminster bubble please link it.

To be clear, in my opinion, none of these chunts should be having second jobs that are provided directly BECAUSE they are an MP.

It's cystal clear in the article.  The Express doesn't dispute it. 

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Geoffrey Cox has explained his position too. Doesn't make it right.

His earnings were greater because he's far more qualified and capable than Blackford.

As long as you're calling out all of those with second, or third, jobs, regardless of the colour of the rosette  

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's cystal clear in the article.  The Express doesn't dispute it. 

Ah ken! The point was someone is chuntering on about Blackford (not my favourite to represent SNP) and lumping him in with Cox. Ooooerrr! :lol: 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

His earnings were greater because he's far more qualified and capable than Blackford.

As long as you're calling out all of those with second, or third, jobs, regardless of the colour of the rosette  

Reading and comprehension difficulties tonight Enzo?

To be clear, in my opinion, none of these chunts should be having second jobs that are provided directly BECAUSE they are an MP.

You could try the calling out regardless of rosette thing once in a while...

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ian Blackford is very capable. He winds you up and the morons that infest Westminster. Good luck to him. I've no issue with any politicians having other jobs as long as they're declared. Lobbying is different though! 

17 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Ah ken! The point was someone is chuntering on about Blackford (not my favourite to represent SNP) and lumping him in with Cox. Ooooerrr! :lol: 

I thought as much,  but he's blocked and he's staying that way. 

Konrad von Carstein
15 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Ian Blackford is very capable. He winds you up and the morons that infest Westminster. Good luck to him. I've no issue with any politicians having other jobs as long as they're declared. Lobbying is different though! 

Wiki (I know) seems to agree with you...

Ian Blackford - Wikipedia

28 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Reading and comprehension difficulties tonight Enzo?

To be clear, in my opinion, none of these chunts should be having second jobs that are provided directly BECAUSE they are an MP.

You could try the calling out regardless of rosette thing once in a while...

Good lad. Wanted to see it in bold 😎

25 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

"Ian Blackford is very capable"

"Good luck to him?"

Who was it sang "the drugs don't work"??🤣🤣

19 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just bumping this given the Tory sleaze of late.

Which is best : Westminster cronyism & corruption or self determination ?

Do SNP MPSs have two jobs and should they make a choice or be allowed to have two jobs ? 

A thread about the SNP brought back to life because of alleged Tory sleaze. Is there not another thread for that?

FWIW they've made a right arse of the Owen paterson stuff, but opening the door on politicians "sleaze" will make for some uncomfortable MPs regardless of what colour rosette they wear.

Konrad von Carstein

This has some people (Tory/Unionist/Gammonati), losing their minds apparently...

Something to do with Johnston wanting the 1st Minister kept out of COP...

(off topic AOC is a babe)

54 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

"Ian Blackford is very capable"

"Good luck to him?"

Who was it sang "the drugs don't work"??🤣🤣

Absolutely he is. Westminster taking the thickos who vote for them for granted and all they do is moan about Blackford! 

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Context for Ian Blackford "sleaze" allegations which are being tenuously linked and compared to Cox et al...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1518989/ian-blackford-earnings-second-job-snp-latest-vn

This day just keeps getting better. If we can get rid of some tories and that moron i'll be delighted. 

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

This has some people (Tory/Unionist/Gammonati), losing their minds apparently...

Something to do with Johnston wanting the 1st Minister kept out of COP...

(off topic AOC is a babe)

Irn Bru and tartan face masks:vrface:

Another publicity stunt from the selfie Queen.🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

"Madam First Minister" I think you'll find

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

FDxjHfbWEAMMWJD.jpeg

Had a photo of Johnston, but phone is being a dick... Enjoy :lol:

That's nice they found a job for her handing out Irn Bru, hate to think she had been shut out.

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

hate to think she had been shut out.

They try to shut her out. They call her Murrell, Krankie, nipoleon, chief Mammy but still she's there. In their heads. Rent free.