The rise and fall of The SNP.

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They try to shut her out. They call her Murrell, Krankie, nipoleon, chief Mammy but still she's there. In their heads. Rent free. 

She's certainly a player - indefatigable some might say. Regardless of your politics you have to tip your hat to her.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

8 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

That's nice they found a job for her handing out Irn Bru, hate to think she had been shut out.

Yes, JJ.  Great to see the UK Govt hand her such an important ambassadorial role. Talking about shoes and handing out 'Brus. She's perfect for that role.👍

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They try to shut her out. They call her Murrell, Krankie, nipoleon, chief Mammy but still she's there. In their heads. Rent free. 

To be fair, the UK Govt always said there would be a role for her. Just didn't want her politicising the event and grandstanding on referendums.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

To be fair, the UK Govt always said there would be a role for her. Just didn't want her politicising the event and grandstanding on referendums.

Just as well they didn't ask her to empty the bins.

manaliveits105
  • Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has slated three opposition MPs over their behaviour on trip to Gibraltar 
  • The trio were accused of drinking heavily before the flight for official visit as part of Remembrace Day events   
  • SNP's David Linden and Drew Hendry have hit back at claims they were 'rude' and 'lairy' with airport staff 
  • Labour's Charlotte Nichols allegedly needed a wheelchair to disembark flight, but has blamed medication 

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s the Toooooaaaries fault apparently 

just a smear campaign !!

aye right 

scummy behaviour 

"The fact this was briefed to three Tory-supporting newspapers, with only Tories actually claiming it happened says it all.

"Drew and David were not drunk. They arrived at 16.45, and they were at a reception at 6.30pm. They were in bed by 10.30pm or so that evening, and in fact two Tory MPs stayed out on the lash until 2am. 

"They've not missed any events, and have not even talked to those who have suddenly made these claims. It is a disgusting political smear on the eve of Armistice Day. The Tories cannot sink any lower." 

manaliveits105

The Murrell propaganda machine in full flow - it wiz ra tooooaaaries our boys had irn bru and were in bed by 10.30 - it didnae happen .

Edited by manaliveits105

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

The Murrell propaganda machine in full flow - it wiz ra tooooaaaries our boys had irn bru and were in bed by 10.30 - it didnae happen .

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Such an arsehat

:greggy:

36 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yes,  clearly Ben Wallace, the Major and retired Lte Colonel who accompanied them on the flight, immigration control in Gibraltar etc etc, all colluded to smear the poor, old, downtrodden SNP victims 🤔.

If an SNP "spokesman/woman/not entirely sure today/ claimed it didn't 'appen, then quite clearly it didn't 'appen.

I mean, you can't imagine a couple of 2 watt, low life thickos like Hendry and Linden taking advantage of the free hospitality and making complete tits of themselves, can you?🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Cannae wait for the tik tok videos of those on the lash. 

Look forward to it. Will be good to see the SNP spin machine wriggling out of that one. Their resident auto-pilot apologists on here will also be forced in to a climbdown that Edmund Hilary himself would be proud of!

19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Look forward to it. Will be good to see the SNP spin machine wriggling out of that one. Their resident auto-pilot apologists on here will also be forced in to a climbdown that Edmund Hilary himself would be proud of!

:laugh2: you voted for boris

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: you voted for boris

Absolutely.  He won with a stonking majority. Got Brexit done and broke the year long impasse caused by the democracy deniers.

:scenes:

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Absolutely.  He won with a stonking majority. Got Brexit done and broke the year long impasse caused by the democracy deniers.

:scenes:

:laugh2:

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes,  clearly Ben Wallace, the Major and retired Lte Colonel who accompanied them on the flight, immigration control in Gibraltar etc etc, all colluded to smear the poor, old, downtrodden SNP victims 🤔.

If an SNP "spokesman/woman/not entirely sure today/ claimed it didn't 'appen, then quite clearly it didn't 'appen.

I mean, you can't imagine a couple of 2 watt, low life thickos like Hendry and Linden taking advantage of the free hospitality and making complete tits of themselves, can you?🤣🤣

The same Ben Wallace caught out during the Afghan repatriation? 

That Ben Wallace?

This one will be interesting as the Conservatives look for a dead cat to distract from the daily disclosures of corruption, that's cash money, not a few bevvies in Gibraltar. 

It makes one wonder though, if the '2 watt, low life thickos' get caught, how on earth do these privately educated 'superior beings' keep getting caught with their hands in the till or their pants at their ankles?

🤔

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The same Ben Wallace caught out during the Afghan repatriation? 

That Ben Wallace?

This one will be interesting as the Conservatives look for a dead cat to distract from the daily disclosures of corruption, that's cash money, not a few bevvies in Gibraltar. 

It makes one wonder though, if the '2 watt, low life thickos' get caught, how on earth do these privately educated 'superior beings' keep getting caught with their hands in the till or their pants at their ankles?

🤔

Is that a bit of whataboutery going on there, Thor?? 

Just for the record, I'm not comparing the scale of it to the current sleaze allegations. 

But it quite clearly happened. So those trying to concoct some kind of conspiracy theory are making themselves look a bit ridiculous tbh.

Just for the record, I'm not comparing the scale of it to the current sleaze allegations. 

But it quite clearly happened. So those trying to concoct some kind of conspiracy theory are making themselves look a bit ridiculous tbh.

What clearly happened?

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The devil as ever is in the detail. 

I'll reserve judgement on what's gone on until there's proof of what's actually happened, not what's been printed in the Times and the S*n, who have form for being liberal with the truth. 

It should be fairly easy to sort it all out. 

Wonder how much this 'essential' tax payer funded junket cost? Must of been fun if one of them needed carried off the plane in a wheelchair...sounds like a European away trip to me.

19 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The devil as ever is in the detail. 

I'll reserve judgement on what's gone on until there's proof of what's actually happened, not what's been printed in the Times and the S*n, who have form for being liberal with the truth. 

It should be fairly easy to sort it all out. 

Unlike social media, where anyone can spout any old garbage....step forward JKB as Exhibit A..🤣, the MSM are held to the highest regulatory standards and stories are verified and sources checked before going to print. Some people still have it in their heads that they can print what they like.  Simply not true.

Unlike social media, where anyone can spout any old garbage....step forward JKB as Exhibit A..🤣, the MSM are held to the highest regulatory standards and stories are verified and sources checked before going to print. Some people still have it in their heads that they can print what they like.  Simply not true.

What clearly happened?

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So there is a WWII bomber on the moon then?:4_1_72:

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I know you don't for one second believe that. 

It's not like the papers lie right?

They just print a wee retraction on page 34 three weeks later once the damage is done or the distraction achieved. 

Let's see what comes from the story regarding the Labour MP who according to your favourite pillar of media truth and integrity and ine time supporter of Hitler, the Daily Mail, had to be wheelchaired off the plane. The inference of course that she was so steaming she needed a wheelchair, but has claimed she suffered a mental health episode? 

Anyone cast a light on why the SNP duo were heading on a jolly to Gibraltar anyway?

the most unionist of places on earth?

surely they want to break away from Gibraltar too?

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I know you don't for one second believe that. 

It's not like the papers lie right?

They just print a wee retraction on page 34 three weeks later once the damage is done or the distraction achieved. 

Let's see what comes from the story regarding the Labour MP who according to your favourite pillar of media truth and integrity and ine time supporter of Hitler, the Daily Mail, had to be wheelchaired off the plane. The inference of course that she was so steaming she needed a wheelchair, but has claimed she suffered a mental health episode? 

She claimed she had not had much to drink and medication she is on reacted badly with the alcohol.

In a statement to The Sun, she said: “Everyone had had a few drinks on the flight.

“The issue for me is the medication I am taking. That affected my tolerance. I had the same amount to drink as the others. I do not know how many drinks I had — I wasn’t counting. It was less than five.” (Evening Standard)

So by her own admission she was drinking while taking medication. Is it just me that takes issue with someone that is unable to count to five and doesn't know that you shouldn't mix alcohol and drugs being responsible for making the laws that govern us?

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

So by her own admission she was drinking while taking medication. Is it just me that takes issue with someone that is unable to count to five and doesn't know that you shouldn't mix alcohol and drugs being responsible for making the laws that govern us?

It gets you to the highest office in the land. 

13 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

And 5 drinks on a flight to Gibraltar is borderline alcoholism, even without medication.

28 minutes ago, JWL said:

When was that story printed again?

Since then we've had the Leveson Inquiry and all manner of regulatory diktats. 

As I say, the idea that a paper like The Times would print a story like that without being 100% sure that it DID happen, is for the birds.

It's not as if it's unexpected  - the SNP have covered all angles, literally, with recent sleaze scandals. From Gibson, to Grady, Mackay to Ferrier, Thomson to McGarry they've literally done it all.🤣🤣

If this turns out to be false then it lays bare how complicit the press really are. Still it probably says more about the idiots that believe them. 

It’s a pity we don’t live in a time where everyone has a phone with a camera and footage of three drunk MP’s would definitely get taken. 

A real shame. 

:rofl:

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

When was that story printed again?

Since then we've had the Leveson Inquiry and all manner of regulatory diktats. 

As I say, the idea that a paper like The Times would print a story like that without being 100% sure that it DID happen, is for the birds.

It's not as if it's unexpected  - the SNP have covered all angles, literally, with recent sleaze scandals. From Gibson, to Grady, Mackay to Ferrier, Thomson to McGarry they've literally done it all.🤣🤣

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/25/mp-dan-poulter-wins-damages-over-sunday-times-assault-claims

Tweet tweet 

😂

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

If this turns out to be false then it lays bare how complicit the press really are. Still it probably says more about the idiots that believe them. 

If it turns out to be false they can sue the papers for defamation and/or report them to the press complaints commissioner. Given they are MP's it's not as if they have no power of recourse. 

18 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Or the halfwits who automatically,  without engaging their brains, believe the SNP.

Just been on the main BBC news. The concerns were raised and reported by military chaperones and confirmed by witnesses.

Yet up pops Frau Murrell, deny deny deny with claims of a Toaaarry attempt to deflect from sleaze. 

Chris Mason struggled to keep a straight face as he reported her comments. 

manaliveits105

If it turns out to be true it will show how controlled the Scottish media has become - no mention on either local tv news programmes yet  just on UK National news - sinister .

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Or the halfwits who automatically,  without engaging their brains, believe the SNP.

Just been on the main BBC news. The concerns were raised and reported by military chaperones and confirmed by witnesses.

Yet up pops Frau Murrell, deny deny deny with claims of a Toaaarry attempt to deflect from sleaze. 

Chris Mason struggled to keep a straight face as he reported her comments. 

I’m just very suspicious Enzo. This has the smell of political games. Either way now if it’s lies then it will heap more pressure on the Conservatives and if it’s true then Sturgeon will look weak. Win win. 

Seems that two Tory MPs were out very late on the pish during the trip.

They can't even stage a smear campaign without making a total shops of it.

manaliveits105

BBC have just squeezed it in after reading jkb !

I would rather vote for a couple of guys who go out for a late drink after the official duties are over than two bams who drink through out the trip alledgedly not to mention the poor woman 

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

BBC have just squeezed it in after reading jkb !

I would rather vote for a couple of guys who go out for a late drink after the official duties are over than two bams who drink through out the trip alledgedly not to mention the poor woman 

I believe that I read the "couple of guys" were (very) hungover for the following days duties....

All of this is becoming "allegedly"  and will remain so until someone, on either side of the tale, hold their hands up and admits to lying.

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh ****ing dear.

https://aboutmanchester.co.uk/conservatives-deny-bury-south-mp-was-hungover-at-gibraltar-armistice-event/

If the Keystone Cops did smear tactics.  

The goons who leapt in feet first.  :rofl:

Like I said earlier, the devil is in the detail. 

Bringing a knife to a gun fight. 

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh ****ing dear.

https://aboutmanchester.co.uk/conservatives-deny-bury-south-mp-was-hungover-at-gibraltar-armistice-event/

Oops.

1 hour ago, JWL said:

:laugh:

16 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh ****ing dear.

It's all about the timing Vic. The Tories can do it with class and discretion.

Correct me if I'm wrong - were they causing a stooshie at immigration control??

The 2 Glesgae drunks couldn't help themselves which is why they are getting ragdolled.

You can take your whatabootery waders off now .

51 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I’m just very suspicious Enzo. This has the smell of political games. Either way now if it’s lies then it will heap more pressure on the Conservatives and if it’s true then Sturgeon will look weak. Win win. 

Too much corroboration from military personnel, MOD sources and eye witnesses  both in the air and on the ground, Des.

It's not a big enough story to divert from the expenses/lobbying scandal. 

It's the SNPs automatic and incredible denials that are the issue here.  If they apologised for the offence caused and promised to investigate,  then the story would blow over.

But that is not the SNP way.

Too much corroboration from military personnel, MOD sources and eye witnesses  both in the air and on the ground, Des.

It's not a big enough story to divert from the expenses/lobbying scandal. 

It's the SNPs automatic and incredible denials that are the issue here.  If they apologised for the offence caused and promised to investigate,  then the story would blow over.

But that is not the SNP way.

I’ve asked once- why were the snp sending people to Gibraltar?

They want to split from Gibraltar too… the most unionist of places .

oh, that’s right - a free drunken jolly