The rise and fall of The SNP.

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

I’ve asked once- why were the snp sending people to Gibraltar?

They want to split from Gibraltar too… the most unionist of places .

oh, that’s right - a free drunken jolly

Yes, exactly. Disrespecting the cause would come easy to them. Unless they were handing out tins 'Bru??. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Too much corroboration from military personnel, MOD sources and eye witnesses  both in the air and on the ground, Des.

It's not a big enough story to divert from the expenses/lobbying scandal. 

It's the SNPs automatic and incredible denials that are the issue here.  If they apologised for the offence caused and promised to investigate,  then the story would blow over.

But that is not the SNP way.

:lol:

Everyone implicated is denying everything....selective in your posting, again :) 

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I’ve asked once- why were the snp sending people to Gibraltar?

They want to split from Gibraltar too… the most unionist of places .

oh, that’s right - a free drunken jolly

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, exactly. Disrespecting the cause would come easy to them. Unless they were handing out tins 'Bru??. 

I believe it was across party delegation to pay respects....would have been incredibly disrespectful to refuse to attend, and you two would have had a field day!

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Too much corroboration from military personnel, MOD sources and eye witnesses  both in the air and on the ground, Des.

It's not a big enough story to divert from the expenses/lobbying scandal. 

It's the SNPs automatic and incredible denials that are the issue here.  If they apologised for the offence caused and promised to investigate,  then the story would blow over.

But that is not the SNP way.

You would think there would be a video of the pissed up MP’s. We sadly live in a world where it’s hard to determine what’s true or not. 

Lets wait and see if the Conservatives admit or deny the conduct of their MP’s in Gibraltar. 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You would think there would be a video of the pissed up MP’s. We sadly live in a world where it’s hard to determine what’s true or not. 

Lets wait and see if the Conservatives admit or deny the conduct of their MP’s in Gibraltar. 

They are denying it, think there is a link to the report further up the thread...

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I believe it was across party delegation to pay respects....would have been incredibly disrespectful to refuse to attend, and you two would have had a field day!

plus it was a paid for piss up. Thought what happened on tour stays on tour?

Edited by Japan Jambo
adding

21 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, JJ.  Great to see the UK Govt hand her such an important ambassadorial role. Talking about shoes and handing out 'Brus. She's perfect for that role.👍

She played that role to perfection through the whole COP conference. That pic of her and that classic virtual signnaller AOC  was cringeworthy.  

21 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

To be fair, the UK Govt always said there would be a role for her. Just didn't want her politicising the event and grandstanding on referendums.

LOL your on fire today 

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes,  clearly Ben Wallace, the Major and retired Lte Colonel who accompanied them on the flight, immigration control in Gibraltar etc etc, all colluded to smear the poor, old, downtrodden SNP victims 🤔.

If an SNP "spokesman/woman/not entirely sure today/ claimed it didn't 'appen, then quite clearly it didn't 'appen.

I mean, you can't imagine a couple of 2 watt, low life thickos like Hendry and Linden taking advantage of the free hospitality and making complete tits of themselves, can you?🤣🤣

LOL  savage 

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

She claimed she had not had much to drink and medication she is on reacted badly with the alcohol.

In a statement to The Sun, she said: “Everyone had had a few drinks on the flight.

“The issue for me is the medication I am taking. That affected my tolerance. I had the same amount to drink as the others. I do not know how many drinks I had — I wasn’t counting. It was less than five.” (Evening Standard)

oh not that old chestnut..." i was on meds" surprised they didnt say they were spiked  

56 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh ****ing dear.

https://aboutmanchester.co.uk/conservatives-deny-bury-south-mp-was-hungover-at-gibraltar-armistice-event/

If the Keystone Cops did smear tactics.  

The goons who leapt in feet first.  :rofl:

I thought getting pissed on a plane was something you did on the way to Benidorm...this is so cringey.  Dearie me. 

Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

plus it was a paid for piss up. Thought what happened on tour stays on tour?

My understanding is, from something I read earlier today, that that is indeed the usual convention for these type of trips, ....however, there are a few things the TOOOOAAAARIIES (am I doing that correctly?) want off the front page just now...

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I thought getting pissed on a plane was something you did on the way to Benidorm...this is  might be so cringey.  Dearie me. 

FTFY

And I agree, getting rat arsed on a flight is schemie in the extreme behaviour....

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

My understanding is, from something I read earlier today, that that is indeed the usual convention for these type of trips, ....however, there are a few things the TOOOOAAAARIIES (am I doing that correctly?) want off the front page just now...

I think you may need a 'scum' in there somewhere!

FTFY

And I agree, getting rat arsed on a flight is schemie in the extreme behaviour....

I dont think your allowed to change the text in someones original comment.  Just saying like. 

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I dont think your allowed to change the text in someones original comment.  Just being an eejit likes

Don't be an eejit James :lol: 

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I think you may need a 'scum' in there somewhere!

Aha, thought I'd missed something, cheers :) 

Still no actual evidence of the snp mps misdemeanours?? Thought there would be loads of pics and videos floating about. Surely James, enzo and manaliveitis would have posted them by now?

what’s that? There’s none? Just the ‘word’ of Tory mps and some army blokes? Army blokes that you would imagine are staunch unionists? 

you boys must get embarrassed, surely? Coming on here with a wee stiffy, all excited. 

15 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Still no actual evidence of the snp mps misdemeanours?? Thought there would be loads of pics and videos floating about. Surely James, enzo and manaliveitis would have posted them by now?

what’s that? There’s none? Just the ‘word’ of Tory mps and some army blokes? Army blokes that you would imagine are staunch unionists? 

you boys must get embarrassed, surely? Coming on here with a wee stiffy, all excited. 

Who the feck takes photos or videos of others on a plane?  And certainly not at Border Control!!

Fellow passengers prob thought they were your stereotypical,middle aged Scottish airborne drunk! 

The fact is they were there on official business, representing the UK. That's the issue.

There is life out there beyond the participatory web!. Things happen WITHOUT being filmed, photographed, shared, liked etc.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Who the feck takes photos or videos of others on a plane?  And certainly not at Border Control!!

Fellow passengers prob thought they were your stereotypical,middle aged Scottish airborne drunk! 

The fact is they were there on official business, representing the UK. That's the issue.

There is life out there beyond the participatory web!. Things happen WITHOUT being filmed, photographed, shared, liked etc.

Not these days mate. Try to deflect all you want but there is no evidence to support the claims of the normally trustworthy Ben Wallace and chums. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Don't remember seeing vids of Margaret Ferrier, I reckon a good lawyer could get her off too.

*Kenneth Williams*

:lol:

6 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Not these days mate. Try to deflect all you want but there is no evidence to support the claims of the normally trustworthy Ben Wallace and chums. 

You're the one who's deflecting mate.

There is corroboration from a Govt minister,  senior Military personnel, immigration staff and eye-witnesses. Or we could believe a wee wifey from Govanhill who admits she hasn't even spoken to the MPs about the events.🤣🤣

Case dismissed.  

23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're the one who's deflecting mate.

There is corroboration from a Govt minister,  senior Military personnel, immigration staff and eye-witnesses. Or we could believe a wee wifey from Govanhill who admits she hasn't even spoken to the MPs about the events.🤣🤣

Case dismissed.  

So no actual evidence then? Most news outlets aren’t even reporting this. Probably for two reasons. 1. The lack of evidence. 2. It doesn’t appear to be true. Just another poor attempt to divert attention away from the continuing behaviour of the uk government. 

1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

I’m hardly getting a “ Stiffy” due to some mps getting reeking on a plane . It takes a lot more than that nowadays 

8 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

So no actual evidence then? Most news outlets aren’t even reporting this. Probably for two reasons. 1. The lack of evidence. 2. It doesn’t appear to be true. Just another poor attempt to divert attention away from the continuing behaviour of the uk government. 

Now now, he said it "clearly happened" earlier in the thread. Surely no one thinks Enzo would just  make any old assertion without having a ****ing clue?

14 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

It's been in the written press the last 2 days and it was headline news on the main BBC News last night.

It's been reported to the Speaker of the HOC and by military personnel ro the MOD.

But you've not seen photos on Instagram so "it didnae happen"🤣🤣.

What feckin planet are you on??

😂😂

You. In succesive posts

🙈

Stop stalking me 😎😂 it’s just cause I hadn’t heard it in decades 

So apart from fraud, fiddling expenses, Noncing, Lying/being forgetful, sexual assault, bullying and being boring what have the SNP ever done wrong?

28 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It's been in the written press the last 2 days and it was headline news on the main BBC News last night.

It's been reported to the Speaker of the HOC and by military personnel ro the MOD.

But you've not seen photos on Instagram so "it didnae happen"🤣🤣.

What feckin planet are you on??

😂😂

The source of the alleged offence is a Tory mp, one who has a very chequered past and is far from a credible and trustworthy witness. Because he’s reported it doesn’t mean it happened. The limited news reports on it are reporting the claim, they are not reporting that it actually happened. 

As for the British army, they are hardly a bastion of truth. They’ve definitely never lied about anything. 

Nobody mentioned Instagram until you brought it up. That’s just your attempt to be funny. Has any newspaper or other news outlet produced anything other than the claim made by the untrustworthy Ben Wallace? No. 

im not saying it didn’t happen. What I’m saying is the evidence of it happening is non existent and that the witness to it is extremely untrustworthy at best. 

5 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

The source of the alleged offence is a Tory mp, one who has a very chequered past and is far from a credible and trustworthy witness. Because he’s reported it doesn’t mean it happened. The limited news reports on it are reporting the claim, they are not reporting that it actually happened. 

As for the British army, they are hardly a bastion of truth. They’ve definitely never lied about anything. 

Nobody mentioned Instagram until you brought it up. That’s just your attempt to be funny. Has any newspaper or other news outlet produced anything other than the claim made by the untrustworthy Ben Wallace? No. 

im not saying it didn’t happen. What I’m saying is the evidence of it happening is non existent and that the witness to it is extremely untrustworthy at best. 

This is my last comment on the case before I leave you to your conspiracy theories. 

Ben Wallace became involved because the military chaperones - a Major and a retired Lte. Cnl - on the flight, witnessed the behaviour of the 3 MPs and were sufficiently concerned that they reported the incidents to the MOD.  I doubt they would even know, nor care, at the time, who represented which party.

Nothing to do with Tory plots or Military agendas. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

You keep missing the most important part of this whole story….the one where absolutely nobody gives a single **** :lol: 

Well except demented unionists it seems. 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

So who the hell uses the word “ stiffy “ nowadays ! 

Private Eye crossword in the last but one issue.

Compiler goes under the moniker 'Cyclops' so I guess him/her.

3 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

So apart from fraud, fiddling expenses, Noncing, Lying/being forgetful, sexual assault, bullying and being boring what have the SNP ever done wrong?

You missed the bit about wandering about with COVID thus literally putting peoples life in danger. TBF she was drummed out the brownies but ridiculous she hasn't been subject to a recall.

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

You missed the bit about wandering about with COVID thus literally putting peoples life in danger. TBF she was drummed out the brownies but ridiculous she hasn't been subject to a recall.

Dealt with in as much as it could be by the Westminster SNP and by the SNP overall. The recall would have to be by her constituents. 

Did you ever hear the story of the Tory MP who was found to have sexually harassed one of his staff?

Welcomed back into the party by Spaffer. 

True story. 

40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Dealt with in as much as it could be by the Westminster SNP and by the SNP overall. The recall would have to be by her constituents. 

Did you ever hear the story of the Tory MP who was found to have sexually harassed one of his staff?

Welcomed back into the party by Spaffer. 

True story. 

There was one recently and it all turned out to be a pack of lies but really I'm not interested in defending them either if it wasn't that one there surely would have been another.

Guess they could have exiled him and he could then have set up a near identical party with a near identical manifesto instead... works well in other countries so I believe.

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You keep missing the most important part of this whole story….the one where absolutely nobody gives a single **** :lol: 

Well except demented unionists it seems. 

The self hate on this thread is truly mind boggling. :oldsad:

Apparently Scotland is best served (or , rather, mastered) by being forever shackled to one of 

the worst Tory government ever/Keir Starmer/ the Lib Dems (who dey ?).

That's the best a load of posters on here aspire to ? 

13 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Shameless Yousaf now looking for 30k compo from a NURSERY. 

Possibly putting a small local employer out of business?

29 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Possibly putting a small local employer out of business?

He really is vile . 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

He really is vile . 

Isn't this the one where they were told there were no spaces at the nursery for them or 2 other muslim names, but then told 3 white sounding names that they did have places?

The one where the nursery were investigated by the Care Directorate and criticised for their actions? 

Why are we pointing the finger at a victim of discrimination and bigotry?

Konrad von Carstein
27 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Isn't this the one where they were told there were no spaces at the nursery for them or 2 other muslim names, but then told 3 white sounding names that they did have places?

The one where the nursery were investigated by the Care Directorate and criticised for their actions? 

Why are we pointing the finger at a victim of discrimination and bigotry?

Now,  now Mr Smithee, I think we know the reason...  <_<

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Is it because the SG and Couldn't Care Less Inspectorate dont like nursery owners with Asian Heritage ?

Yeah that must be it 

DOuJoCE.gif

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Now,  now Mr Smithee, I think we know the reason...  <_<

dearie me ! The reason is he’s an incompetent ****  in every area of government he has been in . Absolutely hopeless and also a professional victim with a massive pack of Frozen chips on his shoulder . He’s a professional agitator . Grievances upon grievance . 

Edited by JamesM48

Konrad von Carstein
40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

dearie me ! The reason is he’s an incompetent ****  in every area of government he has been in . Absolutely hopeless and also a professional victim with a massive pack of Frozen chips on his shoulder . He’s a professional agitator . Grievances upon grievance . 

Think you're reading too much into my post champ :)