The rise and fall of The SNP.

Montgomery Brewster
32 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

She’s a highly competent politician who spent her apprenticeship to become the nations leader with Salmond, but forgets ‘that’ meeting I’m just not buying it, cleared or not she’s at it.

Don’t trust any of them none of them appear to mind a bit of truth twisting to get votes.

The old adage “ how can you tell a politician is lying - their lips are moving “ should Always be your mantra.  As my character

used to say “ vote none of the above “.

still saying that it is rather amusing for the tories. 😁

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• Smithee

• manaliveits105

• jack D and coke

Victorian
7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

So what happens tomorrow when the Holyrood committee find her guilty, does it go to penalties?

What a load of fecking shite :lol:

No.  The partisan cretins just look more cretinous and partisan.  

The puppet court and their party leaders have utterly trashed the reputation of the parliament for a short sighted fool's errand.  

This is not what Donald Dewar had in mind when he campaigned for the parliament.  He would be mortified by this.

Edited by Victorian
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Scotlamd is rotten to the core and Sturgeon's pick n mix view of democracy will be on show again tomorrow.  She is damaged goods though and the country has the chance to send these divisive crooks and charlatans packing in May. Vote tactically and get them to ****.

Voting tactically ensures even bigger crooks. I don't see the logic?

For me independence is one of the few (only) way to change the status quo for the better.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I must admit Im taking some pleasure in the news today as I have a friend on Facebook and i mean a real friend who is a rabid unionist . We used to argue almost every day before the run up to Indy 2014 and she was posting celebratory pics of partying after the results Union flags the lot.  She posts every single day without faiil about NS .  Its actually obsessive and draining. I had to limit the posts I saw from her.  But shes very very quiet today... :) she will be gutted. 

The OP is also very quiet.

Pans Jambo
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

The OP is also very quiet.

Hes not up yet

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Hes not up yet

Was thinking the same.

Spellczech

I don't mind Sturgeon (apart from the calls for another Indyref). I couldn't really care if she was told by a civil servant on the 29th or by Salmond himself 3 days later...

However, I don't think there is much strength in depth in the SNP though and I don't like "Mr Sturgeon" at all...

Problem with Scottish politics is how crap all the other parties which are bossed from Westminster are...

Armageddon
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn't trust her if she told me today was Monday.

How many grown adults need to be told the day of the week?!

Sarah O

Brit Nats foaming at the mouth in fury is good enough for me. 

:cheers:

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Gawn yirsel Nicky!

Get it right up the haters :)

Flag shaggers 

2B88EB8D-9D7A-47F7-9F20-414696942EB0.jpeg

Roxy Hearts
17 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hes not up yet

Only comes out at night slavering and waffling. According to him the SNP are getting obliterated! 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

:lol:

The Natural Order

They'll be proudly goose stepping through the corridors of Holyrood tonight.

index.jpg

EpN0jz_XEAIvcjL.jpg large.jpg

2 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

Spewing, lovely 

?

16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Seven. I’ve asked around.

No Idle Talk

Even if she had went and sat in front of that committee and said "I lied and I don't care what you think about that", there would still be huge swathes of people in this country who would shrug their shoulders and vote for her in May. All because she is promising them a second independence referendum. It's sad really. 

I voted Yes in 2014 but if she gets her way I am really not sure how I will vote the next time. 

Smithee
10 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

index.jpg

I knew you guys were struggling but Jesus

Konrad von Carstein
11 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

index.jpg

Normal folk on the other hand think it's a (poorly executed) representation of a  Scottish Thistle head...

robroy1874
1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

My guess is that she will stand down next year.  Closely followed by getting divorced.

:oohmatron:  Divorce next year? Now why would that be I wonder?

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn't trust her if she told me today was Monday.

It's Tuesday here - ambiguous questioning 

3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's Tuesday here - ambiguous questioning 

:bravo:

Roxy Hearts
14 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Even if she had went and sat in front of that committee and said "I lied and I don't care what you think about that", there would still be huge swathes of people in this country who would shrug their shoulders and vote for her in May. All because she is promising them a second independence referendum. It's sad really. 

I voted Yes in 2014 but if she gets her way I am really not sure how I will vote the next time. 

I vote SNP but don't want a referendum just now. 

No Idle Talk
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I vote SNP but don't want a referendum just now. 

I think there are a lot of people like that. If there was a referendum in the next year or so, how would you vote?

Roxy Hearts
8 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I think there are a lot of people like that. If there was a referendum in the next year or so, how would you vote?

Yes, of course but I'm prepared to wait. I'll always vote for independence as it's natural to be self governing. 

NANOJAMBO
28 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

So what should the people who want independence do, in your view  ?

Stop wanting it/voting for it until/unless she was removed (assuming your scenario applies ) ? 

No Idle Talk
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yes, of course but I'm prepared to wait. I'll always vote for independence as it's natural to be self governing. 

Aye. I agree with that and fundamentally that is what drove me to vote Yes in 2014. So much has changed since then though. I would say I'm a floating voter as far as Indyref2 goes. 

No Idle Talk
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

So what should the people who want independence do, in your view  ?

Stop wanting it/voting for it until/unless she was removed (assuming your scenario applies ) ? 

Well what they shouldn't do is support a First Minister who openly admits to being a liar(in my hypothetical scenario) or give the SNP a blank cheque to balls things up as much as they want as long as they deliver a second Independence referendum. 

Vote for another party that is pro Independence is probably the answer to your question. 

JamesM48
19 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I’m prepared to wait too . Still

thinks it too soon and the economy would still be the major stumbling block . In particular after covid is over . God knows what state we will Be in. 

14 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Aye. I agree with that and fundamentally that is what drove me to vote Yes in 2014. So much has changed since then though. I would say I'm a floating voter as far as Indyref2 goes. 

No I think I couldn’t forgive myself if I went into that ballot box and ticked no. Can’t see it happening 

JackLadd

Can nats get any more smug and self congratulatory? You'd think she was cleared for real and not by her own appointed hack who made no attempt to hold her accountable and just past the buck. 

No Idle Talk
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No I think I couldn’t forgive myself if I went into that ballot box and ticked no. Can’t see it happening 

I think I feel that way too. For me it would probably come down to a choice between voting for Independence or just not voting. 

Awbdy Oot
13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Can nats get any more smug and self congratulatory? You'd think she was cleared for real and not by her own appointed hack who made no attempt to hold her accountable and just past the buck. 

Imagine if he never cleared her though, you would be loving it.

Shame.

JackLadd
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Imagine if he never cleared her though, you would be loving it.

Shame.

He clearly had zero intention of holding her to account which should have been obvious from the get go. Genuinely her memory is shit and no malfeasance he says. Who believes this except her own clapping seacommunity?

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Scotlamd is rotten to the core and Sturgeon's pick n mix view of democracy will be on show again tomorrow.  She is damaged goods though and the country has the chance to send these divisive crooks and charlatans packing in May. Vote tactically and get them to ****.

You ok?

0E653B24-35E1-4DA0-999A-A0550D16324E.jpeg

Costanza
23 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Just to be factually correct here; James Hamilton was appointed by Alex Salmond in 2013 and reappointed by Nicola Sturgeon in 2015. He was also appointed by the Welsh Parliament, so whilst partisan politics is all very well; it's pretty poor stuff to be having a go at James Hamilton just because he didn't give you the result you were looking for.

Smithee
5 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Just to be factually correct here; James Hamilton was appointed by Alex Salmond in 2013 and reappointed by Nicola Sturgeon in 2015. He was also appointed by the Welsh Parliament, so whilst partisan politics is all very well; it's pretty poor stuff to be having a go at James Hamilton just because he didn't give you the result you were looking for.

He's a QC, a highly qualified, highly respected expert in his field whose professional integrity and reputation are beyond reproach as far as I'm aware. In the lead up to this all sides agreed that he's neutral, independent, and that his judgement was the one to watch.

luckydug
43 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

According to some posters this morning he was the independent and credible voice who was to be the final say on this enquiry. 

What changed ? 🤔 

JamesM48
50 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I think I feel that way too. For me it would probably come down to a choice between voting for Independence or just not voting. 

Yes same here . Although not voting would be like a no vote ? 

luckydug
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Eh?  Ive been very clear regarding my lack of support for Sturgeon now.  No " true colours" coming out now. No surprises. Like i said most politicians are lying conniving scum bags  and in it for themselves really. Only politicians I have had any respect for have been Tony Benn, Jeremy Corbyn . Michael Foot and historically Clement Atlee.  I have had hardly interest in this carry on as its what i expect politicians to get up , Salmon , Sturgeon et al.  Vipers nest really.  The SNP will be propped up again by the Green snotters party in May.  Nothing new. 

It was your coven of witches assertion that I was meaning. 

Very macho. 

JamesM48
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It was your coven of witches assertion that I was meaning. 

Very macho. 

Men can be witches too ! 

Space Mackerel
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Am pishing myself.

I love English Brian btw. 🥰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Enzo Chiefo
42 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You ok?

0E653B24-35E1-4DA0-999A-A0550D16324E.jpeg

Absolutely, Space Cadet. Looks like you've got problems at home there though. Hope you getting everything cleaned up before it's time to pop your SNP swastika on the window, ahead of the election.👍