We Are Going Down

James1874f

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, CAI said:

You cannot let the failing players dictate how the game should be played. Or you get the situation with Levein and players losing fitness adding to a losers mentality. He's trying to encourage confidence and attacking football. It's hard to accomplish this late into the season with a bunch of failures around him but we just need a small run of results and it will hopefully rub off to the others that we can score and we can win games. 

Definitely.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

4 minutes ago, weehammy said:

If they’d hung on for a further 5 mins they’d have had 3 points.

I'm a glass half full kind of person.

If the game had lasted another 5 mins they'd have left with 0 points.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I imagine they feel no differently to the Dunfermline, Aberdeen or Liverpool players who signed for their clubs and then saw their manager stay at the club in a different role after a period of poor results led to them no longer being manager.

Honestly, “distracting” now... what’s he doing? Walking past the dressing room door in a miniskirt and dropping his pencil in an overly dramatic manner?

You’ve got to try and get over this mate, it’s not bloody healthy.

Well done on finding three examples of it happening, showing his rare it happens. There’s a reason for that. I’ve explained why he would be distracting. 
It’s not healthy but what that man has done to the club and what might still come  doesn’t just go away.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

How do you know his presence is distracting? I have been told by one player that he is rarely about when the players are there. Stendel has said he has done a good job for him. 

I’ve explained it already, if you had publicly criticised a former boss how would you feel if he is still kicking about? It doesn’t happen in football, or anywhere else really , for a good reason.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Well done on finding three examples of it happening, showing his rare it happens. There’s a reason for that. I’ve explained why he would be distracting. 
It’s not healthy but what that man has done to the club and what might still come  doesn’t just go away.

You are absolutely obsessed. Totally incapable of understanding that our current on-field problems are not down to the previous manager. Doing mental gymnastics through hoops of impotent blind delusions in order to find a way to blame a guy you clearly hate.

Open your eyes, Stendel is absolutely toiling and it’s not Levein’s fault.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

You are absolutely obsessed. Totally incapable of understanding that our current on-field problems are not down to the previous manager. Doing mental gymnastics through hoops of impotent blind delusions in order to find a way to blame a guy you clearly hate.

Open your eyes, Stendel is absolutely toiling and it’s not Levein’s fault.

Hahahaha it’s not Leveins fault we’re bottom, he just took us to joint bottom and left his successor with a team that has won 1 game for three different managers.

Stendel is struggling, find a post where I’ve said he’s doing well? If you or any other idiot can’t understand why that is that’s on you.

Willie Hamilton genius
2 hours ago, Nicholas Brody said:

jHzyDaHl.jpg

Form guide for this year btw.

These figures are before the weekend.

Add those in and transpose to rest of season, and table will end

Hamilton- 26

St Mirren-29

Hearts-30

Ross County-33

What we all so worried about eh?

I'm f@@@@@@ terrified of Friday!

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve explained it already, if you had publicly criticised a former boss how would you feel if he is still kicking about? It doesn’t happen in football, or anywhere else really , for a good reason.

Players are not as soft-centred as you make them out to be. Levein, or any manager,  is big enough to know that half the dressing room will be critical of him any one time. Every club has unhappy players who criticise the manager either in private or public, it’s part of football. The guys that ding get a game are critical. Washington is not a good example. He threw a tantrum at Perth when he saw that Uche was going to be the last sub and not him. Wonder what he thought of Stengel that night? 

5 minutes ago, Willie Hamilton genius said:

These figures are before the weekend.

Add those in and transpose to rest of season, and table will end

Hamilton- 26

St Mirren-29

Hearts-30

Ross County-33

What we all so worried about eh?

I'm f@@@@@@ terrified of Friday!

I'm terrified too.  The stats are actually quite reassuring when taking into account we've played both the ugly sisters.    That said the 2nd half against St Johnston and the Killie and Hamilton performances is what terrifies me. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Players are not as soft-centred as you make them out to be. Levein, or any manager,  is big enough to know that half the dressing room will be critical of him any one time. Every club has unhappy players who criticise the manager either in private or public, it’s part of football. The guys that ding get a game are critical. Washington is not a good example. He threw a tantrum at Perth when he saw that Uche was going to be the last sub and not him. Wonder what he thought of Stengel that night? 

You didn’t answer my question but I wasn’t expecting you to.

Washington is not a good player, who signed him?

I was more talking about youngsters like Irving and Moore. 
Lebrun should’ve been sacked and told we will see you in court, nobody would find in his favour considering how bad he was and  how much money he wasted.

Lets move on though as Stendel abs the team need our help.

Edited by Pasquale for King

42 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahaha it’s not Leveins fault we’re bottom, he just took us to joint bottom and left his successor with a team that has won 1 game for three different managers.

Stendel is struggling, find a post where I’ve said he’s doing well? If you or any other idiot can’t understand why that is that’s on you.

Lost cause. I ask you to try and get your head around Stendel being responsible for our current on field performances... you? 

You talk about Levein taking us bottom.

Absolutely blinded by bitterness.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, weehammy said:

The little laughing guy is what my grandkids use in WhatsApp messages. But glad you’re amused.

(I repeat, however, that in my view and those around me on Saturday, Hamilton deserved a point.)

Hamilton deserved a point.. 

Screenshot_20200217_180347_com.android.chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Lebrun should’ve been sacked and told we will see you in court, nobody would find in his favour considering how bad he was and  how much money he wasted.

Think I did. Most players don’t care re previous manager. A lot don’t care much about current manager when he isn’t picking them. 
Levein would have won unfair dismissal case comfortably assuming he didn’t break any employment laws. Performance doesn’t come into it in football otherwise every club would just fire players and managers for poor performance. A legal case would have cost us a lot more than  just paying up his contract. 
Pot, kettle, black, springs to mind with you mentioning moving on re Levein. You keep referring to him on here. Most of us have moved on and only talk about performances, players and manager. A few keep harping back to previous regime. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Lost cause. I ask you to try and get your head around Stendel being responsible for our current on field performances... you? 

You talk about Levein taking us bottom.

Absolutely blinded by bitterness.

How can he be held entirely responsible for our current performances with a inherited squad bereft of fight and confidence, something you can’t seem to grasp. 
Ive already accepted my bitterness towards Levein, nobody will change that. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

How can he be held entirely responsible for our current performances with a inherited squad bereft of fight and confidence, something you can’t seem to grasp. 

It’s his job to get performances out of the players under his command. He is not doing that.

You are jumping through ridiculous hoops to try and convince yourself that is everybody else’s fault but Stendel’s.

I have already agreed that Levein has to take some of the blame for the league position we find ourselves in. Absolutely. Trying to blame him for the absolute shambles we are seeing the pitch two months after he was removed, and coming up with paranoid nonsense about him distracting the players is laughable though.

Everyone seems to have watched different games and goals lost than me. The biggest problem isn’t the system it’s the free gifts we hands every side, every game. Clare’s penalty howler one example and nobody marking the tallest guy on the pitch (Julien) another. 

We get the stupid mistakes sorted or we are down. A change of style won’t solve our problems imo. A change of personnel eg. Smith replacing either central defender might help. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think I did. Most players don’t care re previous manager. A lot don’t care much about current manager when he isn’t picking them. 
Levein would have won unfair dismissal case comfortably assuming he didn’t break any employment laws. Performance doesn’t come into it in football otherwise every club would just fire players and managers for poor performance. A legal case would have cost us a lot more than  just paying up his contract. 
Pot, kettle, black, springs to mind with you mentioning moving on re Levein. You keep referring to him on here. Most of us have moved on and only talk about performances, players and manager. A few keep harping back to previous regime. 

No you didn’t, have asked if YOU would feel comfortable having an old boss who you have publicly criticised if you were a teenager for example. 
Move on if you want, good for you, but don’t forget who signed the players and had us joint bottom when you’re shouting for Stendel to be sacked two months into the job, considering how long you backed Levein. 
As for the court case he’s wasted millions and I’m sure that’s reason for dismissal.

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just catching up with your comments. Washington not a good player????? The guy has over 20 international caps, he laid on our equaliser on Saturday with run, turn and  cross. The guy is just returning from a serious, potentially career-ending,  injury. He has hardly played any football in last 6 months. Jury is definitely out on him I agree however if he isn’t a ‘good’ footballer then what are the rest of the players in our squad and most squads in Scotland?  Poor? 
As for Moore and Irving I think they would have been fine with Levein getting sacked as they were going nowhere but out the door if he had stuck around. Not sure how a manager who didn’t rate them still being around is going to bother them much. In fact quite the contrary, I’d imagine Irving is loving showing Levein that he was wrong as will Moore but to a lesser extent. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s his job to get performances out of the players under his command. He is not doing that.

You are jumping through ridiculous hoops to try and convince yourself that is everybody else’s fault but Stendel’s.

I have already agreed that Levein has to take some of the blame for the league position we find ourselves in. Absolutely. Trying to blame him for the absolute shambles we are seeing the pitch two months after he was removed, and coming up with paranoid nonsense about him distracting the players is laughable though.

I’ve not said at any point that Stendel isn’t getting the best out the team, all I’m saying it’s not entirely his fault for our current predicament. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Everyone seems to have watched different games and goals lost than me. The biggest problem isn’t the system it’s the free gifts we hands every side, every game. Clare’s penalty howler one example and nobody marking the tallest guy on the pitch (Julien) another. 

We get the stupid mistakes sorted or we are down. A change of style won’t solve our problems imo. A change of personnel eg. Smith replacing either central defender might help. 

If you set out your players to defend and attack when appropriate, and get your players to defend and attack as a unit when appropriate, then you don’t see gigantic gaps at the back being defended by players who aren’t capable of doing it running back to try and make last ditch challenges.

1 hour ago, weehammy said:

The little laughing guy is what my grandkids use in WhatsApp messages. But glad you’re amused.

(I repeat, however, that in my view and those around me on Saturday, Hamilton deserved a point.)

1 hour ago, graygo said:

:rofl:  ALL of their chances turned out to be offside.

i take it the goal was offside then?

Hammy they deserved a point for doggedly defending as if their life defended on it after being given a 2-0 lead. If it wasn’t 2-0 and we’d battered them and got a 2-0 would you still say they deserved something from the game?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Just catching up with your comments. Washington not a good player????? The guy has over 20 international caps, he laid on our equaliser on Saturday with run, turn and  cross. The guy is just returning from a serious, potentially career-ending,  injury. He has hardly played any football in last 6 months. Jury is definitely out on him I agree however if he isn’t a ‘good’ footballer then what are the rest of the players in our squad and most squads in Scotland?  Poor? 
As for Moore and Irving I think they would have been fine with Levein getting sacked as they were going nowhere but out the door if he had stuck around. Not sure how a manager who didn’t rate them still being around is going to bother them much. In fact quite the contrary, I’d imagine Irving is loving showing Levein that he was wrong as will Moore but to a lesser extent. 

Caps for a crap team wow. Sammon, Watt, Oshiniwa, Doyle, Zlamal, Struna, Alvonitis, Tzolis, Arvidaj, Rherras, to name a few have caps, did they do anything for us?

If he doesn't cut out the space behind the back four and  keeps pushing the fullbacks high up the park we are going down . 

Time is running out and his record is horrendous as it stands .

We need a win before Hamilton get one or we're really struggling. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Is it mistakes or is it the system. The system caused the ball to be in the box for Clare to give the pen away. Normally Bobby would have launched it rather than passing to Souttar. Free headers in your own area for the opposition are common when you use zonal marking. That’s why few teams use it. 
I disagree re Smith, I think we need to play everyone in their best positions. Smiths is right back. Naismith’s is upfront with Boyce or Washington. 

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

If you set out your players to defend and attack when appropriate, and get your players to defend and attack as a unit when appropriate, then you don’t see gigantic gaps at the back being defended by players who aren’t capable of doing it running back to try and make last ditch challenges.

Look at the goals we’ve lost in the last three league games. The majority are glaring errors by either the keeper or the defence. I’m not saying switching to a more defensive formation wont shore things up a bit but I think we’ll then score less goals as well.

Adam_the_legend
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Individual errors. Story of our season. 

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Is it mistakes or is it the system. The system caused the ball to be in the box for Clare to give the pen away. Normally Bobby would have launched it rather than passing to Souttar. Free headers in your own area for the opposition are common when you use zonal marking. That’s why few teams use it. 
I disagree re Smith, I think we need to play everyone in their best positions. Smiths is right back. Naismith’s is upfront with Boyce or Washington. 

I’m not against changing the system I just have misgivings. If we change the system and the players continue to make the schoolboy errors they’ve been making we’ll still ship three goals a game but we’ll score less as well. 

I don’t believe smiths best position is rb. I do believe Halkett and Souttar can not play together.

Edited by GinRummy

On 15/02/2020 at 15:38, James1874f said:

Change of scenery next season guys.

Cant see this bunch of bottlers getting us out of this utterly pathetic.

If Hamilton had beaten us maybe, I don't think even the incompetent Herr Stendel will take us down. I'll take pelters here but there's no way Levein would have us bottom this far in with everyone back fit. Anyway we'll beat St Mirren Friday night and get our usual result at the Girodome.

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No you didn’t, have asked if YOU would feel comfortable having an old boss who you have publicly criticised if you were a teenager for example. 
Move on if you want, good for you, but don’t forget who signed the players and had us joint bottom when you’re shouting for Stendel to be sacked two months into the job, considering how long you backed Levein. 
As for the court case he’s wasted millions and I’m sure that’s reason for dismissal.

Have Irving or Moore gone public with their criticism of Levein? I must have missed it if they did so apologies if it happened. If it’s Washington’s comments you are referring to I think it’s fine for senior pro’s to state what they think and I think they find it easy to live with. Been there and done it myself. Had no real effect on future performance. 
Pro footballers have multiple managers in a short 10-15 year career. They have views, positive and negative, on all of them. Many of them go public with their views at some point. 
‘Move on but don’t forget’ - seems you are stuck with the Levein bogeyman viewpoint.  
Time will tell and I hope Stendel turns out to be a great manager at Hearts, my point has simply been that to date he hasn’t shown much, if anything, to suggest he will. Given our current league position the new manager bounce most clubs get just hasn’t happened other than one game against Rangers. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Caps for a crap team wow. Sammon, Watt, Oshiniwa, Doyle, Zlamal, Struna, Alvonitis, Tzolis, Arvidaj, Rherras, to name a few have caps, did they do anything for us?

Sorry but you have lost the plot. ‘Crap team’ that he played and scored for when they were 20th ranked team in the world. 
what are you drinking? 

kingantti1874
26 minutes ago, ramrod said:

If he doesn't cut out the space behind the back four and  keeps pushing the fullbacks high up the park we are going down . 

Time is running out and his record is horrendous as it stands .

We need a win before Hamilton get one or we're really struggling. 

agree, you need 4 key ingredients to play like this..

1. quick defenders especially the full backs,

2. players who are good in possession to minimise the amount of times you give it away

3. A keeper who as good with his feet as he is with hands

4. When you haven’t won the ball back quickly the who team needs to get back..

we have a perfect storm of shite in this regard, can absolutely see what Stendel wants and if he has time I’m sure he will implement it..

with this squad I don’t think we can play like this

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Come on mate. A good manager gives players confidence, makes them feel like a million dollars etc etc. Daniel Stendel has a half decent pool of players, one that any half decent manager would at the minimum be beating Hamilton and Kilmarnock at Tynecastle. 

His tenure thus far is extremely worrying,  he currently looks out of his depth. Levein is also to blame of course but so is Daniel Stendel, big time.

38 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Sorry but you have lost the plot. ‘Crap team’ that he played and scored for when they were 20th ranked team in the world. 
what are you drinking? 

There are still people out there who think the likes of Dauda,  Avlonitis, Johnsen, Tziolis, Struna, Whelan and co are shit players. That is what you are up against when discussing these things. A blind refusal to even consider there might just be more to these things.

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Have Irving or Moore gone public with their criticism of Levein? I must have missed it if they did so apologies if it happened. If it’s Washington’s comments you are referring to I think it’s fine for senior pro’s to state what they think and I think they find it easy to live with. Been there and done it myself. Had no real effect on future performance. 
Pro footballers have multiple managers in a short 10-15 year career. They have views, positive and negative, on all of them. Many of them go public with their views at some point. 
‘Move on but don’t forget’ - seems you are stuck with the Levein bogeyman viewpoint.  
Time will tell and I hope Stendel turns out to be a great manager at Hearts, my point has simply been that to date he hasn’t shown much, if anything, to suggest he will. Given our current league position the new manager bounce most clubs get just hasn’t happened other than one game against Rangers. 

All three said it was great to be coached again in different articles.

As long as any criticism of Stendel is weighed against the massive job he inherited. As for the new manager bounce we had good performances against Aberdeen, Airdrie then Rangers, three goals at Perth should mean 3 points but we could’ve lost 5 or 6. We missed a good few chances on Saturday, both Hamilton goals could’ve been offside and they could’ve been down to 9 men. 
Unusually for me I’m positive about Stendel and staying up, for the minute anyway.

33 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

agree, you need 4 key ingredients to play like this..

1. quick defenders especially the full backs,

2. players who are good in possession to minimise the amount of times you give it away

3. A keeper who as good with his feet as he is with hands

4. When you haven’t won the ball back quickly the who team needs to get back..

we have a perfect storm of shite in this regard, can absolutely see what Stendel wants and if he has time I’m sure he will implement it..

with this squad I don’t think we can play like this

So why are we trying to?  On this point I very nearly completely agree with you. 

Edited by soonbe110

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Come on mate. A good manager gives players confidence, makes them feel like a million dollars etc etc. Daniel Stendel has a half decent pool of players, one that any half decent manager would at the minimum be beating Hamilton and Kilmarnock at Tynecastle. 

His tenure thus far is extremely worrying,  he currently looks out of his depth. Levein is also to blame of course but so is Daniel Stendel, big time.

We’ve only beaten Hamilton or Kilmarnock once at Tynie since we came back up. I just don’t think you can judge Stendel in two months. He has improved the young players already but the more experienced players aren’t really stepping up to the plate. Hopefully Smith at RB and Sibbick in midfield can solidify things. He did seem a bit bewildered after the Celtic game and the weekend no doubt about that.

7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

There are still people out there who think the likes of Dauda,  Avlonitis, Johnsen, Tziolis, Struna, Whelan and co are shit players. That is what you are up against when discussing these things. A blind refusal to even consider there might just be more to these things.

Sadly, I have realised that. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

All three said it was great to be coached again in different articles.

As long as any criticism of Stendel is weighed against the massive job he inherited. As for the new manager bounce we had good performances against Aberdeen, Airdrie then Rangers, three goals at Perth should mean 3 points but we could’ve lost 5 or 6. We missed a good few chances on Saturday, both Hamilton goals could’ve been offside and they could’ve been down to 9 men. 
Unusually for me I’m positive about Stendel and staying up, for the minute anyway.

Must have missed them. Strange comment for Moore to make given that he has been out on loan for nearly two seasons as well as playing for Kirk in reserves. Reserves love playing for Kirk and Rankin, coaching is great. Surprised that Moore didn’t get any coaching at Forfar and Falkirk. Similar for Irving at Falkirk where he couldn’t even get a game and his coaching with us was from Kirk and Rankin with the reserves. 
Couldve’s and shouldve’s have been used as excuses by relegated teams since I was a boy. 
Bobby could’ve/should’ve stopped  Celtics first goal at Hampden last May. Did we lose the final? 

I still think we are likely to stay up but not necessarily because of Stendel more the number of experienced pro’s we have, most of whom are just regaining full fitness 

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

what are you drinking? 

They have a great manager. He has m scored 4 goals in 21 games which is about the same as he has at Hearts. They only have about 34 professional players according to Macphee. Watch them tumble back down the rankings in the next few years. 

Pasquale for King

Must have missed them. Strange comment for Moore to make given that he has been out on loan for nearly two seasons as well as playing for Kirk in reserves. Reserves love playing for Kirk and Rankin, coaching is great. Surprised that Moore didn’t get any coaching at Forfar and Falkirk. Similar for Irving at Falkirk where he couldn’t even get a game and his coaching with us was from Kirk and Rankin with the reserves. 
Couldve’s and shouldve’s have been used as excuses by relegated teams since I was a boy. 
Bobby could’ve/should’ve stopped  Celtics first goal at Hampden last May. Did we lose the final? 

I still think we are likely to stay up but not necessarily because of Stendel more the number of experienced pro’s we have, most of whom are just regaining full fitness 

Could’ve and would’ve have been used by yourself and the other apologists for the last few years. 
Heres hoping you are right and we do stay up, and Stendel can rip up this squad and start again.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

They have a great manager. He has m scored 4 goals in 21 games which is about the same as he has at Hearts. They only have about 34 professional players according to Macphee. Watch them tumble back down the rankings in the next few years. 

Maybe, but at the time he was picking up his caps they were ranked in the 20’s. Doesn’t matter what happens in the future. 
Re Washington, he has only started 10 games for  us,  as I said jury is out on him. Why Stendel would start Moore, Meschino and Henderson ahead of Washington when he actually hasn’t seen him play is a mystery to me. In recent games, Rangers and Hamilton he has made a difference when he came on. 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Could’ve and would’ve have been used by yourself and the other apologists for the last few years. 
Heres hoping you are right and we do stay up, and Stendel can rip up this squad and start again.

Pure speculation on your part. You are just making things up now. Give it a rest. You do know that people are allowed to have a different opinion to you don’t you? 

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Whether we stay up or not I’m pretty sure Stendel wont be here come summer. 

Pasquale for King

Maybe, but at the time he was picking up his caps they were ranked in the 20’s. Doesn’t matter what happens in the future. 
Re Washington, he has only started 10 games for  us,  as I said jury is out on him. Why Stendel would start Moore, Meschino and Henderson ahead of Washington when he actually hasn’t seen him play is a mystery to me. In recent games, Rangers and Hamilton he has made a difference when he came on. 

I think his movement in behind would give the guys behind him more space, especially away from home but his finishing isn’t great. He would also press well with his pace, something only Clare has any of. He’s just not reliable as a goal scorer.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Pure speculation on your part. You are just making things up now. Give it a rest. You do know that people are allowed to have a different opinion to you don’t you? 

You didn’t say if we could’ve avoided injuries we would’ve done better? Must’ve been the other apologists. Apologies.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Whether we stay up or not I’m pretty sure Stendel wont be here come summer. 

Who do you think will replace him, a good Scottish laddie or the wife beater from Motherwell? Will he hang around and review things until his contract is up in 2021?

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think his movement in behind would give the guys behind him more space, especially away from home but his finishing isn’t great. He would also press well with his pace, something only Clare has any of. He’s just not reliable as a goal scorer.

Agreed, however Boyce and Naismith are the goal scorers for me with Walker and Washington providing the space and passes. I was excited at the start of the season at the prospect of Walker Washington and Naismith playing up top together. Walker and Washington were great together for 20 minutes at Fir Park in LC. It’s only been last few weeks that they have all been fit again. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Who do you think will replace him, a good Scottish laddie or the wife beater from Motherwell? Will he hang around and review things until his contract is up in 2021?

No idea re replacement. Will prob depend on who becomes available. Won’t be Robinson if found guilty that’s for sure. 
Stendel doesn’t really want to be here and I suspect neither do his sidekicks. Both signed deals until this summer. Telling for me that his main right hand man, Stern, isn’t here. Of the players brought in only Boyce has a deal beyond this summer and that probably has a relegation clause in it. Doesn’t sound long-term to me. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If we stay up I’d imagine McInnes will be at the top, or near the top, of the wish list. Time is right for him to move on and he has burned his bridges in Govan. 

Pasquale for King

No idea re replacement. Will prob depend on who becomes available. Won’t be Robinson if found guilty that’s for sure. 
Stendel doesn’t really want to be here and I suspect neither do his sidekicks. Both signed deals until this summer. Telling for me that his main right hand man, Stern, isn’t here. Of the players brought in only Boyce has a deal beyond this summer and that probably has a relegation clause in it. Doesn’t sound long-term to me. 

Fair points.