We Are Going Down

James1874f

Pasquale for King
Just now, soonbe110 said:

If we stay up I’d imagine McInnes will be at the top, or near the top, of the wish list. Time is right for him to move on and he has burned his bridges in Govan. 

At £750k a year he would have to take a massive pay cut. Just a better judge of a player than Levein, can’t see the fans going for it either. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

16 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Whether we stay up or not I’m pretty sure Stendel wont be here come summer. 

If we stay up you think Stendel will walk. Why?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

At £750k a year he would have to take a massive pay cut. Just a better judge of a player than Levein, can’t see the fans going for it either. 

Yes, people keep saying that but 1) we don’t really know if that’s what he is paid, I doubt it because neither Rangers or Sunderland are paying that for a manager but both went after him 2) he is already beyond his expected shelf-life at Aberdeen and certainly won’t see out his current contract 3) New owner doesn’t see him as the right man going forward 4) Fans are fed up with him and he knows it. Bad finish to this season or start to next and he is toast. 

If we offer him a three or four year deal on the same money as Stendel is supposedly on then I think he would jump at it. More scope to challenge OF with us than Aberdeen and another three or four years on really good money without going down south again. Does a good job with us and he is next Scotland manager in three to four years time when Clark packs it in. 

1 minute ago, jambo_74 said:

If we stay up you think Stendel will walk. Why?

He didn’t want to come in the first place and given results so far and the investment needed to bring in players to suit his style in the summer I’m not sure either he or Budge will believe they can or want to make it work. 

This reeks of hibees but i had to do it, 

Soz. The tune cheers me UP and WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN!  

DIG DEEPER, DIG DEEPER AND WE WON'T BE GOING DOWN.

Edited by Space Pirate

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

He didn’t want to come in the first place and given results so far and the investment needed to bring in players to suit his style in the summer I’m not sure either he or Budge will believe they can or want to make it work. 

I didn't know that. However, If his past experience is anything to go on, I would suggest getting Hearts out of the current predicament might just give him the impetus to keep on going. Complete conjecture on my part of course.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes, people keep saying that but 1) we don’t really know if that’s what he is paid, I doubt it because neither Rangers or Sunderland are paying that for a manager but both went after him 2) he is already beyond his expected shelf-life at Aberdeen and certainly won’t see out his current contract 3) New owner doesn’t see him as the right man going forward 4) Fans are fed up with him and he knows it. Bad finish to this season or start to next and he is toast. 

If we offer him a three or four year deal on the same money as Stendel is supposedly on then I think he would jump at it. More scope to challenge OF with us than Aberdeen and another three or four years on really good money without going down south again. Does a good job with us and he is next Scotland manager in three to four years time when Clark packs it in. 

It was an Aberdeen fan that told me that and seems to be the reason he turned Rangers down. He is definitely on his way out, because his team plays awful football. 
We couldn’t pay compensation either so he would need to be sacked first, he’s under contract until 2022.

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You didn’t say if we could’ve avoided injuries we would’ve done better? Must’ve been the other apologists. Apologies.

There you have it right there. It’s all about sides with you. Totally incapable of any balanced debate and full of inconsistencies. “Must have been one of the other apologists”... Christ. 😄

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Is there any proof he didn’t want to come, it did take a while though. Considering folk want him out after two months maybe his reservations have been proven to be correct.

2 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

I didn't know that. However, If his past experience is anything to go on, I would suggest getting Hearts out of the current predicament might just give him the impetus to keep on going. Complete conjecture on my part of course.

Could be but keeping us up will enhance his cv leading to better offers. 
If we go down he can just say the players were much poorer than he thought. It’s a free hit, on decent money, for him at the moment. Nothing to suggest he is here long term. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is there any proof he didn’t want to come, it did take a while though. Considering folk want him out after two months maybe his reservations have been proven to be correct.

Who wants him out? Get your apologists right now...

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

There you have it right there. It’s all about sides with you. Totally incapable of any balanced debate and full of inconsistencies. “Must have been one of the other apologists”... Christ. 😄

Yeah that’s sarcasm, I know he said it. If I knew who you were before your name change I would confirm you did it too. If you don’t like it beat it, you’re going on ignore soon anyway as your nonsensical ramblings are annoying.

Think it took six weeks to even convince him to come to Edinburgh to have a look. He saw Scottish football as a backwater. We are paying him nearly three times his predecessor’s salary as an incentive. 
I don’t necessarily want him out I just haven’t seen much to convince me he is a big improvement or that he is justifying the wage we are paying him. To date I’d say that Clare is the only player that has improved due to his coaching. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It was an Aberdeen fan that told me that and seems to be the reason he turned Rangers down. He is definitely on his way out, because his team plays awful football. 
We couldn’t pay compensation either so he would need to be sacked first, he’s under contract until 2022.

Unless Cormack is happy for him to go, which he probably would be. If they sack him he has to get his contract paid up or a deal done. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Who wants him out? Get your apologists right now...

Havent you read him saying he’s leaving at the end of the season or any of the others saying Stendel out? Funnily enough all those that loved Levein hate his replacement, who would’ve believed it 🤷🏾‍♂️😱🤔🤪. Can’t wait until he shuts you all up. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah that’s sarcasm, I know he said it. If I knew who you were before your name change I would confirm you did it too. If you don’t like it beat it, you’re going on ignore soon anyway as your nonsensical ramblings are annoying.

I was Icon of Symmetry. You maybe remember me from when I quoted about ten of your posts at one time to prove you just spout nonsensical and inconsistent pish a while ago. You actually just pretty much threw your hands up and admitted it.

Hope this helps.

Havent you read him saying he’s leaving at the end of the season or any of the others saying Stendel out? Funnily enough all those that loved Levein hate his replacement, who would’ve believed it 🤷🏾‍♂️😱🤔🤪. Can’t wait until he shuts you all up. 

Not read anyone saying Stendel Out. If they have been saying that, then they must be crazy imo.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think it took six weeks to even convince him to come to Edinburgh to have a look. He saw Scottish football as a backwater. We are paying him nearly three times his predecessor’s salary as an incentive. 
I don’t necessarily want him out I just haven’t seen much to convince me he is a big improvement or that he is justifying the wage we are paying him. To date I’d say that Clare is the only player that has improved due to his coaching. 

Scottish football is a backwater.

You seem to know a lot about his wages and motivation.

If you can’t see Henderson is a better player, or Irving or Moore then you need to pay more attention.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I was Icon of Symmetry. You maybe remember me from when I quoted about ten of your posts at one time to prove you just spout nonsensical and inconsistent pish a while ago. You actually just pretty much threw your hands up and admitted it.

Hope this helps.

Ffs 👋🏿

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Cheerio. 

Why have you changed your name? You were one of the worst posters ever to be fair, i don't blame you. 

Read my post again. I didn’t say I wanted him out. I just said I didn’t think he would be here after the summer. 
Think it’s hard for you to say things are much better now than they were. It’s disappointing but it’s very similar to the previous changes, had to get rid of Nielson everyone excited about Cathro, had to get rid of Cathro majority excited about Levein, had to get rid of Levein everyone excited about Stendel. Reality is virtually none of us had heard of Stendel five months ago and the other reality us that it’s been a continual steady decline since Nielson left. I don’t think anyone can argue with either of those realities. 

Just now, Space Pirate said:

Why have you changed your name? You were one of the worst posters ever to be fair, i don't blame you. 

Felt like a wee change. Why did you change yours? Can’t even remember who you were before tbh. Just remember you bungling your way in in this current guise and lashing out at everyone once Levein has left.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Scottish football is a backwater.

You seem to know a lot about his wages and motivation.

If you can’t see Henderson is a better player, or Irving or Moore then you need to pay more attention.

You obviously don’t go to reserve games. All three have been excellent in reserves last 12 months or so and are highly rated by Kirk and Rankin hence why Stendel gave them a chance. It’s not rocket science or even rocket coaching just continuity through the ranks. Some clubs call it an academy 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Read my post again. I didn’t say I wanted him out. I just said I didn’t think he would be here after the summer. 
Think it’s hard for you to say things are much better now than they were. It’s disappointing but it’s very similar to the previous changes, had to get rid of Nielson everyone excited about Cathro, had to get rid of Cathro majority excited about Levein, had to get rid of Levein everyone excited about Stendel. Reality is virtually none of us had heard of Stendel five months ago and the other reality us that it’s been a continual steady decline since Nielson left. I don’t think anyone can argue with either of those realities. 

He knows that. That’s why he moved the goalposts to “wanting him out or don’t think he’ll stay”. It’s what he does when his bitterness leads to his entrenched and obtuse points becoming inconsistent. He doesn’t read people’s opinions if they are different to his, he just writes them off as Levein apologists and shuts his ears.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not read anyone saying Stendel Out. If they have been saying that, then they must be crazy imo.

CC21497D-7107-434C-A341-2BB737325A13.jpeg

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

He knows that. That’s why he moved the goalposts to “wanting him out or don’t think he’ll stay”. It’s what he does when his bitterness leads to his entrenched and obtuse points becoming inconsistent. He doesn’t read people’s opinions if they are different to his, he just writes them off as Levein apologists and shuts his ears.

Sad, but true. 

Felt like a wee change. Why did you change yours? Can’t even remember who you were before tbh. Just remember you bungling your way in in this current guise and lashing out at everyone once Levein has left.

You weren't getting enough attention you mean? 

I was doing the lashing out because levein was taking us down and still getting backed from utter nutters. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

You obviously don’t go to reserve games. All three have been excellent in reserves last 12 months or so and are highly rated by Kirk and Rankin hence why Stendel gave them a chance. It’s not rocket science or even rocket coaching just continuity through the ranks. Some clubs call it an academy 

All three have been better in the first team to under Stendel. Let’s not mention the academy.

Pasquale for King

Funny looking JKB account that.

Don’t have time to scroll through for you, it’s on social media and on here.

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I was doing the lashing out because levein was taking us down and still getting backed from utter nutters. 

Maybe not take the internet as seriously? 🤷‍♂️

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Neilson left. Agreed on the rest, we aren’t much better with virtually the same team that had us joint bottom.

Don’t have time to scroll through for you, it’s on social media and on here.

You should get a job moving the goalposts at half time if we get the h/t heroes back.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Most of them change their names continually, strange people.

Maybe not take the internet as seriously? 🤷‍♂️

I don't, which is why i have never reported anybody on here, but when you're backing a guy that is making our club a miserable failure,  i will fight with you. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I don't, which is why i have never reported anybody on here, but when you're backing a guy that is making our club a miserable failure,  i will fight with you. 

I’m not backing him. He failed and I don’t want him back as manager.

You don’t take the internet too seriously though, that’s fair...

”I will fight you.”

:lol:

8 hours ago, poultry said:

Only my opinion mate. I think we have enough time and games to do it. We will adapt with each game. Must admit I'm a glass half full kind of person, but I never give up and thats what I look for in my football club and it's supporters.

Fair enough

”I will fight you.”

You know what i mean. I will fight your nonsense talking. I will square go it. 

9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

”I will fight you.”

What is it your trying to say, what is the point your making. Levein failed, Stendels failed so who is to blame.. Ann Budge? Should she sack Stendel now? What is it you want here?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

If we stay up I’d imagine McInnes will be at the top, or near the top, of the wish list. Time is right for him to move on and he has burned his bridges in Govan. 

I have 2 Aberdeen sources. 

Got told Mcinnes will leave in the summer on the firm belief the Hearts job is available then. 

So I asked the question. 

My main and most reliable source totally refuted though his man inside has recently left the board

Edited by Sir Gio

7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You know what i mean. I will fight your nonsense talking. I will square go it. 

D0708117-45F2-4489-AF8B-1C3EE9E0F94D.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

All three have been better in the first team to under Stendel. Let’s not mention the academy.

Hardly but not going to argue the pointless point. Moore’s best first team game was long before Stendel for one. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What is it your trying to say, what is the point your making. Levein failed, Stendels failed so who is to blame.. Ann Budge? Should she sack Stendel now? What is it you want here?

Not on any kind of mission. I’m just using a football forum for what it was designed for. Giving and debating opinions. 

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Neilson left. Agreed on the rest, we aren’t much better with virtually the same team that had us joint bottom.

Majority on here wanted Nielson out at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I have 2 Aberdeen sources. 

Got told Mcinnes will leave in the summer on the firm belief the Hearts job is available then. 

So I asked the question. 

My main and most reliable source totally refuted though his man inside has recently left the board

It wouldn’t surprise me if it happened this summer. Cormack doesn’t want him and McInnes knows it. His new contract last summer was the final straw that broke the back of the Milne/Cormack relationship. 

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not on any kind of mission. I’m just using a football forum for what it was designed for. Giving and debating opinions. 

So let’s debate the options do we sack Stendel now in your opinion

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

So let’s debate the options do we sack Stendel now in your opinion

Absolutely not. As I have stated over and over again on here. No, we have to stick with him, even though things are utterly abysmal just now.

You just assumed that’s what I wanted because for many on here it’s Team Levein and Team Stendel and a reluctance read other people’s thoughts without first applying that filter.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if it happened this summer. Cormack doesn’t want him and McInnes knows it. His new contract last summer was the final straw that broke the back of the Milne/Cormack relationship. 

Neither will happen. 

Aberdeen will finish 3rd and we will be relegated most likely