We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Jambo_jim2001

Tbh I truly find the whole UFO/USO subjects interesting,but why travel here and leave the driving lights on? Puzzles me.a very high percentage are military hardware that's a given..what peeked my interest was the JAL cargo 1628 over Canada/Alaska that was backed up by FAA evidence 😎

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Jambo_jim2001

Well seemingly the big bang is getting a rethink,might not have been...god is a creator..Alien? Maybe!.. I got a row when I was a bairn at Sunday school for asking the minister who made god? genetic science is still in the early stages, and as of yet can't explain a lot about how our DNA changed to make modern man in such a small space of time..the octopus DNA is vary strange,in fact so weird it has been described as alien.. it's probably due to genetic science as yet not being that far advanced,but one does wonder...

Just don't listen to John Lear (the son of Bill Lear who invented the Lear yet)

I called him out on facebook of all places, he wasn't happy about, so he decided to investigate me haha. 

Apparently i used to own a brothel in holland. haha. 

Just now, Jambo_jim2001 said:

John lear!! There's a fair few of his ilk only interested if they have a new book out,, egomaniacs 🧐🧐

He's completely off his nut like, think he's on Gaia now, with the rest of the compulsive liars. 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He's completely off his nut like, think he's on Gaia now, with the rest of the compulsive liars. 

Lear today, gone tomorrow ☺️

There's another boy on there that claims to have worked on mars and secret underground bases, if you've watched "Doctor" steven greer's old video's, he was his cameraman. 

Greer has to be questioned now as well, which is a shame, since he has a lot of interviews with what seem like credible people. 

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Greer has to be questioned now as well, which is a shame, since he has a lot of interviews with what seem like credible people. 

I agree. In the early days of Disclosure, some of those testimonies were mind-blowing. I suspect he has been ‘got at’. TBF he says that he and his team were targeted in the early years with 3 or 4 going down with cancer simultaneously. He was lucky to survive but others didn’t.

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Anal probe might be their equivalent of a handshake,,like some intergalactic masonic greeting 🧐

The Far Side cartoonist Gary Larson debuts first new comics in 25 years |  O-T Lounge

The guy lost all credibility when he started charging folk to go out with him to contact aliens. 

I mean, fair enough, he has costs, but apparently it was like 25 grand a pop. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Jambo_jim2001
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The guy lost all credibility when he started charging folk to go out with him to contact aliens. 

I mean, fair enough, he has costs, but apparently it was like 25 grand a pop. 

Never had any in my book,as did that cult type guru Steven Greer,,find the above cartoon hilarious maple leaf,🤣🤣👍👍

Well seemingly the big bang is getting a rethink,might not have been...god is a creator..Alien? Maybe!.. I got a row when I was a bairn at Sunday school for asking the minister who made god? genetic science is still in the early stages, and as of yet can't explain a lot about how our DNA changed to make modern man in such a small space of time..the octopus DNA is vary strange,in fact so weird it has been described as alien.. it's probably due to genetic science as yet not being that far advanced,but one does wonder...

The reason you got a row is because it's a reasonable question and the minister didn't have a reasonable answer.  But that's a topic for a different thread.

Jambo_jim2001
9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The reason you got a row is because it's a reasonable question and the minister didn't have a reasonable answer.  But that's a topic for a different thread.

My parents were not amused then , they told me later in life they thought it was funny though 🤣 hey if religion etc gives people solace  and makes them happy,rock on..words of wisdom I got from my auld man was never seriously discuss sex, politics,or religion🧐

Meant to be home at the back of ten, turn up at 4am with a bit of a tender bum. Now then, what excuse is the wife going to believe? Got it! Aliens probing. 

Jambo_jim2001
14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Meant to be home at the back of ten, turn up at 4am with a bit of a tender bum. Now then, what excuse is the wife going to believe? Got it! Aliens probing. 

I'm sure there is an excellent pun here🤔🤣

12 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Who's secret technology do you think it is? and i take it you're assuming that they came up with it themselves?

Well the defence expert in the video opined perhaps China who are known to be heavily into sophisticated drones, and the fact they're buzzing US bases and military units. And regarding that if they're aliens, whose side are they on? Nobody else worth looking at?

But I have another view, I think it could be US technology for a few reasons. Firstly recently we have been seeing news of both Russia and China testing hypersonic weapons, but nothing in that line coming from the US side. That strikes me as unusual.

The US still is the most technologically advanced nation in the world and probably spends more on military research than the rest of the world combined. They're always ahead of these technical advances, the innovator due to the reasons I just mentioned and more.

So where's their response to the threat of hypersonic weaponry? Could these objects be it in the test stage? It's mentioned in the video that they're moving at hypersonic speeds. Fast enough and apparently maneuverable enough to chase down a hypersonic missile?

And there's the fact they're buzzing US facilities which makes the guy in the video think it's China. While I think if they were secretly developing this technology where would you test it?

Well it has to be outside that's obvious, where it may be seen. And how can you test it's ability to accurately shadow another fast moving object? Well you certainly don't want to be firing off missiles for it to chase. That really would attract attention.

Isn't the next best thing to send it buzzing around your own fast moving jets? And if something goes wrong, if the object is lost, goes down or something, then you're in friendly territory. It can be recovered before anybody else finds it. Which wouldn't be the case if you sent it zipping over China or Russia.

17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Problem is, these things have been Buzzing military bases since the invention of the nuclear bomb. 

But so what?

At which point does an unknown species with advanced technology become a more likely answer than a known species with advanced technology?

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Problem is, these things have been Buzzing military bases since the invention of the nuclear bomb. 

No they haven't, where's the video of hypersonic objects buzzing a US military base back in the 1940's, 50's 60's, etc.?

And do you really think aliens cross stellar distances just to watch Americans?

The problem with your idea is that there is zero evidence, absolutely nothing, to support it. If it were a court case it would be dismissed day one.

I think you make up 'problems' while completely ignoring the gigantic problems around aliens visiting this planet. Which comes across as somewhat obsessive.

Edited by JFK-1

I sometimes wonder if a nut like Putin or Trump pressed the red button they would reveal themselves and intervene to stop it. Wishful thinking no doubt.

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I sometimes wonder if a nut like Putin or Trump pressed the red button they would reveal themselves and intervene to stop it. Wishful thinking no doubt.

That's pretty much the story in The Abyss. 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Never trust alien's for anything but rectal examinations. They cross galaxies with their star trek technology to stick things up human arses and stalk Americans.

Star trek was more advanced than them. McCoy could examine people in countless ways without any anal probing. Hell so can we. But the galaxy crossing aliens? Nah. 

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That's pretty much the story in The Abyss. 

Ive read some stuff about a ufo being seen over the Chernobyl reactor in 86 and cooling it down. Might be nonsense but none of us would probably be here if it had gone thermonuclear which it almost did. 

54 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

There's another strong argument against - if Trump knew aliens existed, is there even a slight chance he'd be able to keep it secret?

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There's another strong argument against - if Trump knew aliens existed, is there even a slight chance he'd be able to keep it secret?

No doubt he has secrets he could threaten to spill if a jail cell looms but I doubt that's one of them.

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The large black triangular craft that has been regularly appearing in our skies in the last 20 years can be traced as far back as 1561. The Battle Of Nuremberg was well documented and we even have an artists drawing of the skies over the town. Food for thought.

Could be one of these natural phenomenon and, maybe, the bold Hanns, who drew the spectacle, was partaking of the old Moroccan Woodbines at the time !

D0009757-AA8B-4722-AC3E-517DD320C06E.jpeg

0169E833-67A7-482F-BFE1-A6A7C3E5DB35.jpeg

Edited by Boab

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Ive read some stuff about a ufo being seen over the Chernobyl reactor in 86 and cooling it down. Might be nonsense but none of us would probably be here if it had gone thermonuclear which it almost did. 

Russian media reported interventions at Chernobyl by UFO’s that averted an even greater disaster. Fukushima has been the subject of UFO activity, along with 3 mile island. I have already mentioned the well documented hijacking and priming for launch of nuclear missiles in Russia and the US. Less well known are incidents in Australia.

One conclusion is that aliens have a vested interest in a ‘viable’ planet earth. One can speculate as to why? One theory is that we are just one big Petri dish. Another is that our planet provides certain other resources that they need. For sure though, there is a definite ‘allure’ of all manner of nuclear installations.

19 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

The Octopus thingy isn't true.

Jambo_jim2001
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Octopus thingy isn't true.

Every day's a school day,I have been reading up on a biologist report on the genome linking the DNA to ancient mollusks,seemingly the original research whilst carried out by the scientific community might be in error,I still find the whole DNA/genome stuff amazing👍👍

Every day's a school day,I have been reading up on a biologist report on the genome linking the DNA to ancient mollusks,seemingly the original research whilst carried out by the scientific community might be in error,I still find the whole DNA/genome stuff amazing👍👍

👍I do like all the cosmos stuff. A journey to the edge of the universe, is my go to for going to Zed land. :sleeping2:

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

If I ever believed in aliens, I'd put money on that orange thing on his head being a particuarly stupid alien symbiote. 

maroonlegions

Never judge a book by its cover..

Still ZERO evidence produced that the POSSIBILITY of highly advanced ET intelligences having the teck ect to come and go here  is NOT possible.

Highly credible sources do NOT rule out a ET hypothesis for some highly strange UAP cases..

Oh and the homework i offered is side stepped..

On 22/02/2022 at 20:35, Greedy Jambo said:

Some say they've been here all along. 

Some say god created us...

Even the Big bang sounds like nonsense to me. 

I know those lyrics from somewhere.  Not a Kerry Katona number, by the look of it.  :cheese:

On 23/02/2022 at 11:04, Smithee said:

DC051017A.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

On 22/02/2022 at 15:07, WorldChampions1902 said:

We use science and technology every day as part of our criminal investigations and one of those tools is the Polygraph

Ah Jaysus, would you get off the stage?  We use polygraphs?  Where?

maroonlegions
11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It’s tech. Short for technical. 
Beyond that I’ve not much to offer. 

Technology..  Advanced but you knew that.. 

Mind you dont take my word for it.

Dr. Peter A. Sturrock (see above):

"In their public statements (but not necessarily in their private statements), scientists express a generally negative attitude towards the UFO problem, and it is interesting to try to understand this attitude. Most scientists have never had the occasion to confront evidence concerning the UFO phenomenon. To a scientist, the main source of hard information (other than his own experiments' observations) is provided by the scientific journals. With rare exceptions, scientific journals do not publish reports of UFO observations. The decision not to publish is made by the editor acting on the advice of reviewers. This process is self-reinforcing: the apparent lack of data confirms the view that there is nothing to the UFO phenomenon, and this view works against the presentation of relevant data." (Sturrock, Peter A., Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1987.)

Dr. Peter A. Sturrock, Professor of Space Science and Astrophysics and Deputy Director of the Center for Space Sciences and Astrophysics at Stanford University:

"The definitive resolution of the UFO enigma will not come about unless and until the problem is subjected to open and extensive scientific study by the normal procedures of established science. This requires a change in attitude primarily on the part of scientists and administrators in universities." (Sturrock, Peter A., Report on a Survey of the American Astronomical Society concerning the UFO Phenomenon, Stanford University Report SUIPR 68IR, 1977.)

Seems that such qualified and credible sources like him are brushed aside  by nothing more than bias.

Dr. Carl Sagan, Professor of Astronomy and Space Sciences at Cornell University:

"It now seems quite clear that Earth is not the only inhabited planet. There is evidence that the bulk of the stars in the sky have planetary systems. Recent research concerning the origin of life on Earth suggests that the physical and chemical processes leading to the origin of life occur rapidly in the early history of the majority of planets. The selective value of intelligence and technical civilization is obvious, and it seems likely that a large number of planets within our Milky Way galaxy - perhaps as many as a million - are inhabited by technical civilizations in advance of our own. Interstellar space flight is far beyond our present technical capabilities, but there seems to be no fundamental physical objections to preclude, from our own vantage point, the possibility of its development by other civilizations." (Sagan, Carl, "Unidentified Flying Objects," The Encyclopedia Americana, 1963.)  

Dr. Carl Gustav Jung, Pioneer of psychiatry, stated in 1954:

"A purely psychological explanation is ruled out... the discs show signs of intelligent guidance, by quasi-human pilots... the authorities in possession of important information should not hesitate to enlighten the public as soon and as completely as possible." ("Dr. Carl Jung on Unidentified Flying Objects," Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1955.)

"Unfortunately, however, there are good reasons why the UFOs cannot be disposed of in this simple manner. It remains an established fact, supported by numerous observations, that UFOs have not only been seen visually but have also been picked up on the radar screen and have left traces on the photographic plate. It boils down to nothing less than this: that either psychic projections throw back a radar echo, or else the appearance of real objects affords an opportunity for mythological projections." ("A Fresh Look at Flying Saucers," Time, August 4, 1967.)  

Last source is hinting that its a psychological bias that is the main barrier to any suggesting that SOME UAPs could very well be ET in source.

Thats what i have to offer. 

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Technology..  Advanced but you knew that.. 

Mind you dont take my word for it.

Dr. Peter A. Sturrock (see above):

"In their public statements (but not necessarily in their private statements), scientists express a generally negative attitude towards the UFO problem, and it is interesting to try to understand this attitude. Most scientists have never had the occasion to confront evidence concerning the UFO phenomenon. To a scientist, the main source of hard information (other than his own experiments' observations) is provided by the scientific journals. With rare exceptions, scientific journals do not publish reports of UFO observations. The decision not to publish is made by the editor acting on the advice of reviewers. This process is self-reinforcing: the apparent lack of data confirms the view that there is nothing to the UFO phenomenon, and this view works against the presentation of relevant data." (Sturrock, Peter A., Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1987.)

Dr. Peter A. Sturrock, Professor of Space Science and Astrophysics and Deputy Director of the Center for Space Sciences and Astrophysics at Stanford University:

"The definitive resolution of the UFO enigma will not come about unless and until the problem is subjected to open and extensive scientific study by the normal procedures of established science. This requires a change in attitude primarily on the part of scientists and administrators in universities." (Sturrock, Peter A., Report on a Survey of the American Astronomical Society concerning the UFO Phenomenon, Stanford University Report SUIPR 68IR, 1977.)

Seems that such qualified and credible sources like him are brushed aside  by nothing more than bias.

Dr. Carl Sagan, Professor of Astronomy and Space Sciences at Cornell University:

"It now seems quite clear that Earth is not the only inhabited planet. There is evidence that the bulk of the stars in the sky have planetary systems. Recent research concerning the origin of life on Earth suggests that the physical and chemical processes leading to the origin of life occur rapidly in the early history of the majority of planets. The selective value of intelligence and technical civilization is obvious, and it seems likely that a large number of planets within our Milky Way galaxy - perhaps as many as a million - are inhabited by technical civilizations in advance of our own. Interstellar space flight is far beyond our present technical capabilities, but there seems to be no fundamental physical objections to preclude, from our own vantage point, the possibility of its development by other civilizations." (Sagan, Carl, "Unidentified Flying Objects," The Encyclopedia Americana, 1963.)  

Dr. Carl Gustav Jung, Pioneer of psychiatry, stated in 1954:

"A purely psychological explanation is ruled out... the discs show signs of intelligent guidance, by quasi-human pilots... the authorities in possession of important information should not hesitate to enlighten the public as soon and as completely as possible." ("Dr. Carl Jung on Unidentified Flying Objects," Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1955.)

"Unfortunately, however, there are good reasons why the UFOs cannot be disposed of in this simple manner. It remains an established fact, supported by numerous observations, that UFOs have not only been seen visually but have also been picked up on the radar screen and have left traces on the photographic plate. It boils down to nothing less than this: that either psychic projections throw back a radar echo, or else the appearance of real objects affords an opportunity for mythological projections." ("A Fresh Look at Flying Saucers," Time, August 4, 1967.)  

Last source is hinting that its a psychological bias that is the main barrier to any suggesting that SOME UAPs could very well be ET in source.

Thats what i have to offer. 

It can be short for many things depending on the industry and setting but that wasn’t my point. My point was it’s never spelt with a K in my experience. No opinion on the discussion, it just grates to see teck used.