We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

I assume anyone else who had the patience to scroll through the screeds of cut n pastes saw that I addressed both the warp drive question AND quantum mechanics, right? (kinda spotted that second one coming a mile off).

It's like talking to a dafter Deepak Chopra. "But..but 'quantum mechanics'." 

There is no credible evidence whatsoever for alien visitation.

Superluminal travel is impossible. 

I'll leave the resident space cadet to it lest we need to scroll at insane velocities to reach the end of the thread. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

maroonlegions
23 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I assume anyone else who had the patience to scroll through the screeds of cut n pastes saw that I addressed both the warp drive question AND quantum mechanics, right? (kinda spotted that second one coming a mile off).

It's like talking to a dafter Deepak Chopra. "But..but 'quantum mechanics'." 

There is no credible evidence whatsoever for alien visitation.

Superluminal travel is impossible. 

I'll leave the resident space cadet to it lest we need to scroll at insane velocities to reach the end of the thread. 

Still not paying attention i see.

Must have hit a nerve with you. Why ? because now you are throwing insults and getting all bothered.

Scroll through insane velocities??  You would be well remembered to recall who those sources were.

You are calling THEM insane not me  but you knew that  but IGNORED it???

And you yet again seem to think that you  more cedabile than those working on NASA"s "war drive" ???

Oh and the VLT in Chile did find something.

You DID NOT address the quantum mechanics avenue i was going down, again why? 

Because if you had paid attention, and looked past your bias, you would have realised that my reference to quantum mechanics, was in reference to some of the breakthroughs, insights and possible avenues this discipline opens up. And if these breakthroughs ect are just the cusp of what highley advanced ET intelligences already know and beyond. 

That was my reason for quantum mechanics  and celestial mechanics now i think about it.

You seem very defensive of the status quo , not every credible scientific source shares your very limited view of the POSSIBILITIES of highly advanced intelligences way ahead of us in scientific understandings of this universe and thats only the part we inhabit.

Anyway i still hold sway that there is every POSSIBILITY of advanced intelligences having the teck and understanding to come and go as they please.

You have NO evidence, not one bit, that there is NO  POSSIBILITY that there are highly advanced  intelligences with such  teck who have visited earth in the PAST and through out history.

From the 1000s of radar hits, military fighter jet  accounts with UAPs displaying incredible "flight charristics   and FOIA UAP releases.

There IS  evidence that SOMETHING in the worlds skies has spooked every nations governments and military, the released top secret documents prove it. 

One question though.   If its NOT secret military techk, natural phenomenon, misidentifications  that have spooked and even worried world governments then what are they???

You CANNOT rule out a ET possibility or hypothesis just because OUR present understandings of physics  ect say its impossible..

THats is NOT science is it.

Science is on a CONSTANT journey of self discovery..  If you think that science knows all there is or is to come them i for one see a very big shock coming.

Then there is this PEER REVIEWED paper,  blow that i bet my last yankee dollar  that you are unaware of. 

Take time to read it but hold back your bias and even open your  mind a wee bit too.

Eugene Oks published a theory to explain UFOs in the International Review of Atomic and Molecular Physics in 2020.

I'm not sure it has been discussed here.

In a nutshell, the hypothesis is that some UFO phenomena, particularly those involving unfeasibly high velocity manoeuvres and near instantaneous appearance and disappearance, "could be three-dimensional projections of light incoming from the fourth dimension", in other words, "four-dimensional electromagnetic radiation".:whistling:

And the below snippet from that PEER REVIEWED paper.

If you could produce your PEER REVIEWED paper , (and not just personal bias SPLAFF), refuting Eugene OKs paper then please do.  

Now remember this is not the all knowing all seeing Brian Cox..Who by the way, has stated in the past that  he hates conspiracy theorists and probably those in the public domain and scientific communities who DO not rule out a ET POSSIBILITY for SOME UAP cases.

Snippet;

So the source of light could be located and controlled in a parallel three-dimensional world by a three-dimensional, relatively advanced civilization that developed the capability to manipulate electromagnetic radiation in the way described above. By projecting the light into our three-dimensional world and detecting the reflected light, they monitor our technological by projecting the light into our three-dimensional world and detecting the reflected light, they monitor our technological capabilities.

This story is part of Science X Dialog, where researchers can report findings from their published research articles. Visit this page for information about ScienceX Dialog and how to participate.

More information: Eugene Oks. Explaining Mind-Boggling Features of UFOs from the Physical Point of View. International Review of Atomic and Molecular Physics (2021) serialsjournals.com/abstract/49147_7.pdf

Oh and on a side note, please dont tell me or try to post SPLAFF  that your all knowing ,all seeing self  and COX has any comparison in credibility,  scientific understandings  of  Eugene Oks  scientific fields of expertise.

Below is his bio;

"He also developed a large number of advanced spectroscopic methods for diagnosing various laboratory and astrophysical plasmas—the methods that were then used and are used by many experimental groups around the world. He recently revealed that there are two flavors of hydrogen atoms, as proven by the analysis of atomic experiments; there are also possible astrophysical proofs—from observations of the 21 cm radio line from the early Universe and from the observed distribution of dark matter in the Universe.

He showed that dark matter or at least a part of it can be represented by the second flavor of hydrogen atoms. He published about 500 papers and 10 books, including the books "Plasma Spectroscopy: The Influence of Microwave and Laser Fields,"

"Stark Broadening of Hydrogen and Hydrogen Like Spectral Lines in Plasmas: The Physical Insight," "Breaking Paradigms in Atomic and Molecular Physics," "Diagnostics of Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas Using Spectral Lineshapes of One-, Two, and Three-Electron Systems," "Unexpected Similarities of the Universe with Atomic and Molecular Systems: What a Beautiful World," "Analytical Advances in Quantum and Celestial Mechanics: :whistling:Separating Rapid and Slow Subsystems," "Advances in X-Ray Spectroscopy of Laser Plasmas," "Simple Atomic and Molecular Systems: New Results and Applications," and "Advances in the Physics of Rydberg Atoms and Molecules."

He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Physical Sciences section of the journal Foundations. He is a member of the Editorial Boards of six other journals: Symmetry, American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Dynamics, Open Journal of Microphysics, Physics International, and Open Physics. He is a member of the Reviewers Board of the journal Atoms. He is also a member of the International Program Committees of the two series of conferences: Spectral Line Shapes, as well as Zvenigorod Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion.

Edited by maroonlegions

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Still not paying attention i see.

<snip>

You are literally the silliest poster I have ever encountered on the entire internet with your utterly bizarre posting style, which is akin to the village half-wit chasing some professors like a 4 year old chasing an ice-cream van, throwing books nicked from the local library at them in the hope they believe him to be educated and well-learned on a subject. :laugh:

Literally everyone when you, sigh, "post" another of your screeds of gibberish: 

4b4.jpg

maroonlegions

Interesting..

Fifth dimension ??

Scientists Are Pretty Sure They Found a Portal to the Fifth Dimension.

Not all scientists agree on everything , just check those  who refuse to even entertain the POSSIBILITY of highly advanced ET intelligences who have the technology to warp drive.

There is no EVIDENCE that such intelligences  are not POSSIBLE.

Dark matter could be the result of fermions pushed into a warped fifth dimension.

This theory builds on an idea first stated in 1999, but is unique in its findings.

Dark matter makes up 75 percent of matter but has never been observed ... yet.

To rule out any POSSIBILITY that even one UAP (after extensive  investigation), is ET in source is premature to say the least.

In a recent study, scientists say they can explain dark matter by positing a particle that links to a fifth dimension.

While the “warped extra dimension” (WED) is a trademark of a popular physics model first introduced in 1999, this research, published in The European Physical Journal C, is the first to cohesively use the theory to explain the long-lasting dark matter problem within particle physics.

And the blow;

“We know that there is no viable [dark matter] candidate in the [standard model of physics],” the scientists say, “so already this fact asks for the presence of new physics.”:whistling:

The universe is under NO obligation to make us understand it.

That's the beauty of it , constant change, new discoveries lead to new teck ect. and why the "status quo" bagrade are the real party poppers and some might say hold back evolution of known physics.

On 11/02/2022 at 19:31, maroonlegions said:

Start paying attention to what is actually happening in the higher places of government and you will stop trying to play the comedian..

Pentagon Creates New Group To Investigate UFO Sightings:

The creation of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group follows over 100 incidents officials say they can't explain. :rofl:

"The Department of Defense has formed a new group for investigating and identifying flying objects after officials said earlier this year they were unable to explain more than 100 incidents of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP."

"The newly launched Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group, or AOIMSG, will work with other federal departments and agencies “to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest” and “mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security,” Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks said in a letter to senior leadership Tuesday."

Now the important part below, are you paying attention..:sleeping2:

"Hicks had previously expressed concern about the findings of a UAP report released by the DOD in June. The report identified 143 UAP incidents that officials said were unable to be explained after being analyzed by a UAP task force overseen by the secretary of the Navy."

The Department of Defense says this image from a 2015 video labeled Gimbal shows an unexplained object as it is tracked flying along the clouds and traveling against the wind.

And again, the above still  from a US Navy fighter jet.

And the below narrative from US official investigation sources as to WHY they are not ... :rofl: 

“Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernible means of propulsion,” the DOD’s report said of the UAP. “In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.”   

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pentagon-creates-ufo-uap-group-aoimsg_n_619e3918e4b0f398af0d6b94

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ec2b5d1734a39ec84

9 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Interesting..

Fifth dimension ??

Scientists Are Pretty Sure They Found a Portal to the Fifth Dimension.

Not all scientists agree on everything , just check those  who refuse to even entertain the POSSIBILITY of highly advanced ET intelligences who have the technology to warp drive.

There is no EVIDENCE that such intelligences  are not POSSIBLE.

Dark matter could be the result of fermions pushed into a warped fifth dimension.

This theory builds on an idea first stated in 1999, but is unique in its findings.

Dark matter makes up 75 percent of matter but has never been observed ... yet.

To rule out any POSSIBILITY that even one UAP (after extensive  investigation), is ET in source is premature to say the least.

In a recent study, scientists say they can explain dark matter by positing a particle that links to a fifth dimension.

While the “warped extra dimension” (WED) is a trademark of a popular physics model first introduced in 1999, this research, published in The European Physical Journal C, is the first to cohesively use the theory to explain the long-lasting dark matter problem within particle physics.

And the blow;

“We know that there is no viable [dark matter] candidate in the [standard model of physics],” the scientists say, “so already this fact asks for the presence of new physics.”:whistling:

The universe is under NO obligation to make us understand it.

That's the beauty of it , constant change, new discoveries lead to new teck ect. and why the "status quo" bagrade are the real party poppers and some might say hold back evolution of known physics.

There’s something that puzzles me, ML.

As a professional research scientist, a lot of my time is spent consulting databases of previously published articles and their authors, such as Scopus, Web of Science (Knowledge), PubMed etc. These dBs are upgraded weekly or monthly and are extremely expensive. As such, they are only available on subscription to University Libraries and Research Institutes. However, you seem to be able to pull out articles from a variety of sources. A lot of them are from quite obscure journals, like the one quoted here or purporting to be governmental publications.

Now I know that you’re a postman, that you have difficulty with spelling, problems with English grammar and very often are unable to string a coherent sentence together, not to mention the continual use of the abbreviation ect, which only exists in your head. Understand ML, these are not slurs, they are demonstrable facts that can be supported by reading any one of your posts.

So, my question is where do you get these articles? Because of the variety of sources, you certainly don’t find them yourself. You would require a vast amount of search time and an unlimited monthly access budget. You continually brag about the “research” you do but I don’t think that you do any research whatsoever. Rather, either people send these to you or most likely, you cherry pick articles from conspiracy forums which you then “cut and paste” to support your beliefs.

I know that you are a great admirer and follower of that doyen of truth and millionaire, Mr David Icke and collect all his “books”. I strongly suspect that the original source of your articles and conclusions are the contributors to various Icke “forums”.

So, out with it, ML is it Icke or another conspiracy forum that you keep secret?

Robbies right hand man
1 hour ago, spud said:

There’s something that puzzles me, ML.

As a professional research scientist, a lot of my time is spent consulting databases of previously published articles and their authors, such as Scopus, Web of Science (Knowledge), PubMed etc. These dBs are upgraded weekly or monthly and are extremely expensive. As such, they are only available on subscription to University Libraries and Research Institutes. However, you seem to be able to pull out articles from a variety of sources. A lot of them are from quite obscure journals, like the one quoted here or purporting to be governmental publications.

Now I know that you’re a postman, that you have difficulty with spelling, problems with English grammar and very often are unable to string a coherent sentence together, not to mention the continual use of the abbreviation ect, which only exists in your head. Understand ML, these are not slurs, they are demonstrable facts that can be supported by reading any one of your posts.

So, my question is where do you get these articles? Because of the variety of sources, you certainly don’t find them yourself. You would require a vast amount of search time and an unlimited monthly access budget. You continually brag about the “research” you do but I don’t think that you do any research whatsoever. Rather, either people send these to you or most likely, you cherry pick articles from conspiracy forums which you then “cut and paste” to support your beliefs.

I know that you are a great admirer and follower of that doyen of truth and millionaire, Mr David Icke and collect all his “books”. I strongly suspect that the original source of your articles and conclusions are the contributors to various Icke “forums”.

So, out with it, ML is it Icke or another conspiracy forum that you keep secret?

Christ, talk about harsh.

That’s probably the most uncalled for post of the year. 

Edited by Robbies right hand man

16 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

If you post and rudely respond to people expect it back in return. 

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Let's be honest, most of you will believe anything if it's on the bbc. 

You're scared to consider anything else. 

Greedy Jambo to MaroonLegions, come in Maroonlegions.giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952862a01780a225eccd

1 hour ago, Robbies right hand man said:

The year is young, and a fair few readers would say that the post was well and truly called for.

ML's posts don't suggest a great grasp of English, and there's a suggestion of weak mathematical skills as well.  There's also limited evidence of deductive or abstract reasoning.  Similarly, there seems to be a lack of understanding of what most people would consider fairly basic scientific principles.

There's nothing wrong in that, and there's nothing wrong in people posting whatever fanciful stuff they want to about extra-terrestrial life.  The trouble is that when people mention the wild assumptions, absence of evidence and scientific contradictions that underpin an awful lot of what ML posts, he often attacks them, and sometimes quite rudely.

It's quite bizarre to see someone who clearly doesn't understand science hectoring someone else on the board who obviously does.  It's also bizarre, sometimes comical, to juxtapose ML's own poorly-written syntax and malapropisms with the quite grown up scientific (or sometimes quasi-scientific) cut-and-paste text that can appear only a couple of centimetres down the screen. 

Many (many) years ago I occasionally engaged, but then I stopped, because I might as well have been singing to my cat.

ML is every bit as entitled to his opinion as anyone else.  But because of his level of scientific understanding, his opinions are for any practical purpose worthless.  He compounds that by his treatment of others with different views.  Whatever shit ML gets on JKB, he's brought on himself.

You seem to be new here, whereas others have been putting up with this stuff for years.  Maybe that's why they might seem a bit harsh.  Rant over.

11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Let's be honest, most of you will believe anything if it's on the bbc. 

You're scared to consider anything else. 

Not read anything else over the last few pages but can agree with this in many contexts. 

John Gentleman
On 09/02/2022 at 16:04, ri Alban said:

And, Aliens are here. :rofl:

They certainly are. They're here on earth, hiding in plain sight. They comprise 86% of all earth species that we've still to identify, or describe.

National Geographic

4 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

They certainly are. They're here on earth, hiding in plain sight. They comprise 86% of all earth species that we've still to identify, or describe.

National Geographic 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9522e58a57b538b5176d

4 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

Edited by ri Alban

Jambo_jim2001

There was enough evidence to make two scientists rethink wtaf ..Stanton t freidman and j Allen hynek...makes me wonder though tbh ...what if?? As for icke that dude is a moon howler,that I have no doubt.

Anybody watching Roswell the Final Verdict on Quest? Not sure what I make of their AI facial analysis method of deducing the truthfulness of the 1947 witness statements but Nick Pope seems convinced. 

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Skinny Bob the alien with that large head,what got me was how the hell it managed to get that turtle neck jumper on😳🤣🤣

Maybe he used quantum mechanics.

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, spud said:

Maybe he used quantum mechanics.

KY jelly🤔🤣,honestly have a look at the photo,I would post it here but lack the knowledge, quantum mechanics,now that's a whole different ball game, totally mind bending,as is string theory and dark matter🥸

Haven’t read much of this thread really but I thunk it’s human arrogance to think that we might be the only species alive in the universe . Who knows ? No one really . Then again I believe in reincarnation , well a form of it . Not I’m not stoned 😎😂🤔

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Haven’t read much of this thread really but I thunk it’s human arrogance to think that we might be the only species alive in the universe . Who knows ? No one really . Then again I believe in reincarnation , well a form of it . Not I’m not stoned 😎😂🤔

They're may indeed be other life, but if anyone thinks they are here, now, living amongst us, well........ 

:rofl: 

And these same people 🤣 at people who believe in God.  Maybe the Alien is God? 

Anyway, believe what you(Everyone)want, but don't tell people what's what, have an opinion, and I'll have mine, but as soon as you tell me, I'll tell ye back. 👍

Felix Lighter
43 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

I mean how did he get that turtle neck on???

It zips up the back?

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

They're may indeed be other life, but if anyone thinks they are here, now, living amongst us, well........ 

:rofl: 

And these same people 🤣 at people who believe in God.  Maybe the Alien is God? 

Anyway, believe what you(Everyone)want, but don't tell people what's what, have an opinion, and I'll have mine, but as soon as you tell me, I'll tell ye back. 👍

True . No I jus think there might be life elsewhere ? Why not ? My theory of reincarnation is basically we live time and time again in a revolving loop ! I read about it somewhere and I’d like to believe 😂😂

3 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Skinny Bob,,would be amazing headers,,get him signed

C4B3F86E-1086-4B5D-A15B-30BBE9AD491A.jpg

That no Leigh griffiths ? 

On 20/02/2022 at 00:49, spud said:

Now I know that you’re a postman, that you have difficulty with spelling, problems with English grammar and very often are unable to string a coherent sentence together, not to mention the continual use of the abbreviation ect, which only exists in your head.

OohBurn.gif

The lad's all over those sites. He's an unthinking Anon follower who refuses to ask whose agenda they're following, and why. He was also spreading all that pizzagate paedo, Satanic Hillary shite leading up to Trump's election.

He's getting used like a prisoner's w@nk sock

On 12/02/2020 at 15:55, Norm said:

There's thought to be 40,000,000,000 inhabitable planets in the Milky way, our galaxy. There's thought to be 2,000,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. That's a 1 in 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that out of all those planets, someone has decided to visit us. 

But still, let's assume some civilization has cracked it. That they can, in just 1 single second, scan an entire planet and find out everything about it, then, in an instant, teleport to another planet and do the same again. That's some pretty generous assumptions we're making for them, even with advanced technology but let's go with it. 

So even with all that going for them, in a universe that is a grand old age of 13,772,000,000 years old, it would still take them a staggering 2,000,000,000,000,000,000 years to get through all the planets in the universe. 

This has been the best post on this thread IMO.

Not possibility...probability !

It's zero isn't it ? 

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, Boab said:

This has been the best post on this thread IMO.

Not possibility...probability !

It's zero isn't it ? 

Not if you read the drake equation 🧐🥸😃

32 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

🤣

Of course. Or the Fermi paradox !

Where is everybody ?

Or, dove sono tutti ? as they say in Rome !

WorldChampions1902
44 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Sceptics:-

“The science suggests it is impossible (or almost impossible) for ET’s to reach, or have reached, planet Earth”.

The first convict transportations to Australia by sea took 8 months. Today we can fly from London to Sydney in less than 24 hours.

Conclusion:- science is completely irrelevant. It is based on what we know, what we think we know but most importantly of all, totally disregards that which we don’t know - for obvious reasons. As the above example illustrates, what was unthinkable in the 1770’s is today’s norm.

But still, the sceptics keep banging that drum. 

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, Boab said:

🤣

Where is everybody ?

Or, dove sono tutti ? as they say in Rome !

Or," well seeing it's no mah round" in my local🤪

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

“The science suggests it is impossible (or almost impossible) for ET’s to reach, or have reached, planet Earth”.

The first convict transportations to Australia by sea took 8 months. Today we can fly from London to Sydney in less than 24 hours.

Conclusion:- science is completely irrelevant. It is based on what we know, what we think we know but most importantly of all, totally disregards that which we don’t know - for obvious reasons. As the above example illustrates, what was unthinkable in the 1770’s is today’s norm.

Anything is possible if you have the know how,,"the difficult we do right away,the impossible takes a little longer" engineers motto,,,we are on the foreshore of a great ocean of discovery,my motto🥸🧐😃

7 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

That no Leigh griffiths ? 

Too much hair and the head isn't big enough.

I can see why you thought that though.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Too much hair and the head isn't big enough.

I can see why you thought that though.

LOL both are very handsome. 

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL both are very handsome. 

😳👀🤷🏿‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Be a right pain getting it gloves for a present,,beanie hat!! 😳

😆

12 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Great, another Jasper that knows f-all about science.

19 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

True . No I jus think there might be life elsewhere ? Why not ? My theory of reincarnation is basically we live time and time again in a revolving loop ! I read about it somewhere and I’d like to believe 😂😂

👍 Believe away.

Some around here may already know my opinion of alien visitations, load of shyte. I wouldn't dispute life elsewhere in the universe, but it's never been here. But I do find some of the 'UFO' videos interesting.

My opinion of what we're seeing, at least in the videos the documentary i'm about to post illustrates which are the ones released by the US government, is that this is some sort of secret technology. Is there a chance it isn't? Yes but the chances of it being terrestrial rather than ET are infinitely greater.

I typically wouldn't post anything discussing alien visitations etc. because I have heard it all before and more often than not it's total cranks posting it. People who will believe you without a moments hesitation if you said an alien subjected you to an anal probe.

But this video is posted by 60 minutes Australia which is a reputable broadcaster. They have several experts in different fields looking at it and offering an opinion and their opinions don't all match. But one of them thinks as I do, that's it's secret technology.

Edited by JFK-1

18 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nope.

The science suggests that the likelihood of alien life being close enough to find and reach earth, during the tiny window of both species' existence, is as close to zero to be dismissed.