Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Any piece of literature that starts with 'x number of truths your government won't tell you' can be immediately dismissed as click bait shite. 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You will be breaking the law so you best not mate 

The chart I'm talking about professes to be data from England (I don't know how true it is so taking it with a pinch of salt) therefore I'm talking about the UK government rules as Scotland isn't really relevant to it. If the data is the same for Scotland and Ray Gin is correct in his assumption (which I think he probably is) that the percentages would be a mere sliver if households were included then Scotland's measures will be much more effective.

Edited by Taffin

7 minutes ago, heartstastic said:
19 Paragraphs of Nonsense 

Wow. What a mixture of misinterpretation and outright nonsense. 

You need to get your head out of the rabbit hole I think...

Riddley Walker

How depressing is it that the brainwashed ramblings of a fringe American cult, proven to be made up nonsense, have made its way to the general population. And the irony is they think we're brainwashed.

New World Order on the way folks, watch this space. It always seems to be a few months down the line then... Nothing happens.

8 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Please remove this 

You seem to have a problem with contrary opinions.  Some coumtries round the world revel in state sponsored human re-programming and censorship. Thankfully,  in the UK , we don't get involved in any of that.

11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Is that what you said when you went for your lobotomy? :)

Seriously, what's wrong with some discussion about it? Censorship of the above would imply that alternative viewpoints should not be tolerated. Can you justify that?

Do you think it’s all part of a ‘global reset’ plan?

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Just heard a interview with some student whose caught it.  He basically said not bothered he’s got in, more concerned he might pass it on, but they (students) all kind of feel it’s inevitable to get it. 

In fairness if I was their age I would probably feel the same. Just get it over and done with type thing. 

A sound logic if you've been told repeatedly it doesn't affect you.

The just get it over with type thing is also a sound logic, except every other **** in the country has to sit in for the next 6 months and not see friends and family because education must continue at all costs. 

**** that. Send them home and do the courses on line. Ultimately you'll be doing them a favour as they'll not be racking up more debt than Mexico for a Desmond in Russian cinematography. 

15 minutes ago, Brian Dundas said:

The pie chart is from PHE data, it’s for number of outbreaks by location not cases by location. 

As you can see from the age of cases breakdown if the two above were similar then we must have a lot of young people in care homes. 

PHE shows only 4.5% of cases live in care homes, but that is going up slowly again. 

👍👍 Cheers. 

The sublimal and obvious attacks on the SG and Jason Leitch are twisted by those who either have an agenda or are clueless. JKB is full of absolute roasters. 

How are people on here more qualified to present an authorative statement on a pandemic, which nobody has done before, than the current governments? I loathe Westminster with all my being but they're in a no win situation as are the SG. They've both got things wrong and will continue to do so. I'm losing my job so I feel the frustration! 

42 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Mods - Please remove this 

Why not debate it or advise where there are any inaccuracies? There is enough dangerous censorship going on with Facebook, YouTube etc  removing any content that does not support the government. That in itself should set alarm bells ringing.

56 minutes ago, jonesy said:

There's many lessons that 'guy' needs.

However, he's fun to have around - his mere presence is like an instant IQ boost for the rest of us.

It also lowers the average. ☹️

46 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Is that what you said when you went for your lobotomy? :)

Seriously, what's wrong with some discussion about it? Censorship of the above would imply that alternative viewpoints should not be tolerated. Can you justify that?

The moon is made of cheese and the earth is flat.

Shall we have a discussion about that too?

51 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

How depressing is it that the brainwashed ramblings of a fringe American cult, proven to be made up nonsense, have made its way to the general population. And the irony is they think we're brainwashed.

New World Order on the way folks, watch this space. It always seems to be a few months down the line then... Nothing happens.

It's already here. You just can't see it because you're brainwashed! :)

The internet really does have a lot to answer for - it's so much easier now to influence gullible people.

The outbreaks in universities is serious and gives me the fear. They will rise and what happens ? Can they re-catch it ? Will they send them all home and then it will spread like wildfire and bingo everything will be locked down and go tits up. Freshers week (from the 12th) and students were going out to shops and bars after their parties. Some staying over at other campuses.  Wether Covid has no effect on them health wise isn’t the only problem because as they may well see it may well all lock down again.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The outbreaks in universities is serious and gives me the fear. They will rise and what happens ? Can they re-catch it ? Will they send them all home and then it will spread like wildfire and bingo everything will be locked down and go tits up. Freshers week (from the 12th) and students were going out to shops and bars after their parties. Some staying over at other campuses.  Wether Covid has no effect on them health wise isn’t the only problem because as they may well see it may well all lock down again.

They've now confirmed the Glasgow uni outbreak as 124 positives and expected to be 'much higher'

2 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

Brilliant, cheers for that. Worth a watch if anyone has a spare few minutes and an opinion on how Australian government have handled things over there. Some interesting facts and figures on Sweden too in comparison to how they chose to handle things. 

👍👍

Dennis Reynolds
15 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Why not debate it or advise where there are any inaccuracies? There is enough dangerous censorship going on with Facebook, YouTube etc  removing any content that does not support the government. That in itself should set alarm bells ringing.

The whole thing contradicts itself. One point, it's all a hoax. The next point, it's not as deadly as the flu. It can't be both.

The inaccuracies have been talked about in this thread countless times. Any evidence that counters these claims is brushed off as someone being paid by a government/big pharma/Bill ****** Gates. It's an absolutely completely pointless debate.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They've now confirmed the Glasgow uni outbreak as 124 positives and expected to be 'much higher'

600 isolating. Brutal

Governor Tarkin

****ing chilly out. Bugger drinking cans over on the park bench with the other jakeys again tomorrow night, I'll have them round the house in the warm. Wouldn't want anyone catching their death.

23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

****ing chilly out. Bugger drinking cans over on the park bench with the other jakeys again tomorrow night, I'll have them round the house in the warm. Wouldn't want anyone catching their death.

:lol: JIH will be along any minute telling you you’re a twit.

56 minutes ago, LMc said:

The whole thing contradicts itself. One point, it's all a hoax. The next point, it's not as deadly as the flu. It can't be both.

The inaccuracies have been talked about in this thread countless times. Any evidence that counters these claims is brushed off as someone being paid by a government/big pharma/Bill ****** Gates. It's an absolutely completely pointless debate.

Can you point me to where he says it does not exist?  The hoax he refers to is using the using Covid as an excuse to implement tyrannical changes that cannot be justified.

Nobody wants to believe it's a massive conspiracy but when the government actions are so incomprehensible and they are attempting to silence any opposition then that is the road people will go down unless they are blinkered by loyalty to a political party.

9 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

We’re not France or Spain or Sweden so not sure what your point is. Don’t think you know either🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just pointing out if Sweden avoid a second wave we would have a way out of it.  Why wouldn’t you follow a successful strategy? Would seem better than following an, unsuccessful one like we’re on now or that of Spain or France.

As a previous poster pointed out to you we can't go back and be Sweden, we can only go forward and try to avoid becoming Spain. 

There is no second wave yet. This is still the first wave reenergised by the loosening of lockdown.  Even if there is no such effect in Sweden i doubt there is much we could learn from Sweden as we already have stricter controls. Relaxing controls to be more like Sweden would undoubtedly create more illness and death. Trying to avoid the worst effects of a second spike is surely the best way to go, that is why we could learn more from Spain than Sweden.

All the figures for the virus in Sweden are similar to that for Scotland. They had a much less severe set of restrictions than us though and so i can only conclude that Swedes are more socially responsible and better informed than us as well. Our behaviour in social settings is bound to far more risky than most societies particularly where drink is concerned. They don't need to be legislated into behaving themselves, they do it anyway. We cannot become like the Scandinavian countries overnight, we will have to evolve. Where socially responsible behaviour is combined with significant levels of lockdown the results have been much better which is why Norway, Finland and Denmark have been much more successful than Sweden. 

They will all be back to normal, with less lasting damage more quickly than us though as they will have a much smaller proportion of people advocating and practicing non- compliance.

Imo there is a valid argument for near business as usual but it is not a good one in a badly educated country with an incompetent right wing government.

Dennis Reynolds
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Can you point me to where he says it does not exist?  The hoax he refers to is using the using Covid as an excuse to implement tyrannical changes that cannot be justified.

Nobody wants to believe it's a massive conspiracy but when the government actions are so incomprehensible and they are attempting to silence any opposition then that is the road people will go down unless they are blinkered by loyalty to a political party.

You know he said (and partly still does) the exact same thing about HIV/Aids?

But it is now my considered view that the disease we know as AIDS probably doesn't exist and has never existed.

AIDS is a unique invention of the late 20th century: a plague disease that never was and a warning to us all to ignore politicians and the drug company dominated medical establishment.

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless." - Alan Moore

Governor Tarkin
48 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Imo there is a valid argument for near business as usual but it is not a good one in a badly educated country with an incompetent right wing government.

But enough about Scotland...

I expected the usual responses from the usual suspects all very predictable. Like i said a few pages ago it doesn't matter whether you choose to dismiss the information ,it will be apparent to all in the months and years ahead that this plan is rolling out..it already is.

Calling people conspiracy theorists ain't going to cut it anymore...it's a cheap way to hand wave and dismiss possibly uncomfortable information that you have been lied too (goverments and corporations would never do that would they?) in a big way. Many people will experience cognitive dissonance.  All i ask is that people are honest with themselves and recognise there own biases and fears that may cloud there judgements when viewing information that may mess with there world view.

The following information is a tangent from this thread topic but no less important. All of the information pertaining to the strawman/birth certificate/corporations/courts section is verifiable in law, and you can look up sucessful common law cases being played out in a courtroom on youtube.

https://www.docdroid.net/X209yYu/meet-your-strawman-pdf

Wise up peeps we are being taken for mugs.

Peace

5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The figures are a cause of concern from the universities also

a large number of them are travelling home to self isolate

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 hours ago, heartstastic said:
19 Truths Your Government Won’t Tell You about Covid-19

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

1. On March 19th, covid-19 was no longer classified as a `high consequence disease’. It was officially downgraded to the level of flu. Days later, the UK Government introduced the most oppressive legislation in British history, and virtually everyone in the country was put under house arrest.
2. The British Government has admitted that more people will die as a result of the lockdowns than will die of covid-19. It is no exaggeration to say that the cure has been worse than the disease. Suicide rates among children and adults have soared.
3. In America, the Center for Disease Control has admitted that its original estimate of the number of deaths caused exclusively by covid-19 was wrong by 94%. The true figure for the number of deaths caused by covid-19 alone is just 6% of the previously publicised official total.
4. The British Government has admitted that it has manipulated the covid-19 death figures. For several months, everyone who died and who had ever tested positive for the coronavirus was listed as having died of covid-19. Today, only those who die within 28 days of testing positive will be put down as covid-19 deaths. This still means that if you test positive for the coronavirus and are run over by a bus within 28 days then you will have officially died of covid-19 and not the bus accident.
5. Flu kills up to 650,000 people worldwide each year. This is considerably more than the genuine number of deaths from covid-19 in 2019/2020. Governments around the world have admitted that the death total from covid-19 has been deliberately manipulated and massively exaggerated.
6. The much publicised test for the coronavirus is useless since it produces more false positives than real positives. The test picks up bits of virus remaining from previous infections. The test is, however, used to excuse lockdowns and other restrictions.
7. In the UK, the death rate from covid-19 has been falling for months. Currently covid-19 kills only a fraction of the number dying from the flu. No healthy child has died of covid-19 in the UK.
8. Elderly patients were thrown out of hospitals and put into care homes. Medical care was withdrawn; staff fled in a number of care homes; it was forbidden for relatives and friends to visit; and many bed-ridden, dependent old people died of starvation and lack of medical care. Exactly the same thing happened around the world, and tens of thousands of old people died alone and, it is fair to assume, in pain and great distress.
9. Many of those promoting the covid-19 hoax have publicly stated that the world is over-populated and that the global population needs to be cut by 90%.
10. Mask wearing, social distancing and lockdowns are torture techniques favoured by the military. These techniques have been introduced to subdue populations around the world.
11. Governments are openly employing military psychological warfare experts to terrify and mislead the population with brainwashing techniques.
12. The evidence shows that wearing a mask may do more harm than good. Two boys died in China as a result of wearing masks whilst running. Masks restrict breathing and cause psychological problems, especially to young children. There is no scientific evidence proving that mask wearing prevents the spread of respiratory infections. There is scientific evidence showing that masks can cause harm. There is even evidence showing that neither surgeons nor dentists need to wear masks to prevent infection.
13. Every year, there are an estimated1 billion cases of influenza worldwide. If the media reported every flu case we would all be terrified of the flu.
14. Most medical experts now agree that the risk of dying of covid-19 is almost identical to the risk of dying of the flu. But far more people catch the flu than have caught covid-19.
15. Several billionaires (including Bill Gates) appear to have been behind the hoax. During the first six months of the coronavirus hoax the world’s richest billionaires massively increased their wealth.
16. The World Health Organisation has constantly changed its advice for no good reason. The main financial contributor to the WHO is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
17. The WHO admits that a polio vaccine supported by the WHO and Gates is now a major cause of polio in Africa. Many of the large drug companies making vaccines for covid-19 (such as GSK and AstraZeneca) have been repeatedly fined for suppressing evidence about their products or for fraud. The UK’s Chief Scientific Officer, Sir Patrick Vallance, was previously a senior employee of GlaxoSmithKline.
18. Pneumonia killed 2.56 million people in 2017. Almost a third of all victims were children younger than five years. In comparison, covid-19 is not a major danger to our health.
19. Pro-vaxxers often claim that vaccines are safe and effective. But vaccines have been withdrawn because they are so ineffective. And in the last few years, the UK Government has had to pay out so much money to the parents of children damaged by some vaccines that there is a fixed fee of £120,000 per severely damaged child. In the United States of America, the Government has paid out over $4 billion for vaccine injuries. However, if a covid-19 vaccine causes serious side effects, no one will be able to sue the manufacturer or their government. In response to a demand from Bill Gates, drug companies will be given legal immunity. Vaccines usually need to be tested over many years. If a covid-19 vaccine is produced in less than 10 years then there will not have been any long-term testing. If the covid-19 vaccine is given to seven billion people (as planned) the chances are high that many thousands of previously health individuals will die, be brain damaged or be permanently crippled. But they will all be denied compensation. Government and industry pro-vaxxers refuse to debate the issue of vaccination in public.

Everything in this list is accurate and can be checked. The danger of covid-19 has been deliberately exaggerated to bring in a one world government, a one world religion, a cashless society, 'mandatory’ vaccination (restrictions will be placed on those who refuse to be vaccinated), health passports, and social credit (similar to the one used in China). The plan is part of Agenda 21, the new world order and the global reset devised by the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. For further information please visit www.vernoncoleman.com where you will find many articles, references, recommended sites and links.

Copyright Vernon Coleman 20th September 2020

I don’t believe the hoax narrative but - 1,4,6 and the part about fraud and fines (apparently just seen as an occupational hazard for the big pharma companies) of 17 are almost certainly true

11 - government openingly admitting to using behavioural scientists

16 - WHO has constantly changed its advice - not sure if for no good reason tho

theres a bunch of them with numbers like flu deaths etc which can be easily checked - I’ve certainly seen some experts compare the true death rate to be similar to flu 

we might just be left with 3 or 4 of the more subjective ones

yet in true internet expert style it’s dismissed with the exceptionally cringey “wow. just wow”

how does this this work btw - does some one see someone use a phrase on twitter and go oh man that’s a really clever phrase can’t wait to use it :lol: and it’s use rises (exponentially :lol: but true)

Get.     Them.      Checked.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

i don’t doubt it mate - I’m sure they could do worse than visit here for a few volunteers

obviously not the selfish unionists or that but the empathetic clever ones

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

Governor Tarkin
25 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

U.K. vaccine trial looking to purposely give people COVID to aid in trial of vaccine. 

Makes sense. There'll be no shortage of volunteers.

15 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Probably just be better turning up at a few uni’s won’t need to infect anyone, it’s been done for them, 

Students could do with the money too

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, Homme said:

Students could do with the money too

Criminals, minorities, and political dissidents first pls.

Seymour M Hersh
49 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

U.K. vaccine trial looking to purposely give people COVID to aid in trial of vaccine. 

Isn't that how vaccines work? 

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/09/to-make-a-coronavirus-vaccine-we-may-need-to-deliberately-infect-people/

According to this, the fastest ever vaccine developed was mumps and that took 4 years. 

I’d except with half the world looking for one and with the advances in science that it’ll be quicker but still. Not sure I feel that confident putting something in me that hasn’t been tested over a substantial period of time. 

44 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

I don’t believe the hoax narrative but - 1,4,6 and the part about fraud and fines (apparently just seen as an occupational hazard for the big pharma companies) of 17 are almost certainly true

11 - government openingly admitting to using behavioural scientists

16 - WHO has constantly changed its advice - not sure if for no good reason tho

theres a bunch of them with numbers like flu deaths etc which can be easily checked - I’ve certainly seen some experts compare the true death rate to be similar to flu 

we might just be left with 3 or 4 of the more subjective ones

yet in true internet expert style it’s dismissed with the exceptionally cringey “wow. just wow”

how does this this work btw - does some one see someone use a phrase on twitter and go oh man that’s a really clever phrase can’t wait to use it :lol: and it’s use rises (exponentially :lol: but true)

Get.     Them.      Checked.

Googled 18 about pneumonia and that is true.  I agree, most of that is factual,and a lot of the points raised are the very things the politicians and scientists should be being pressed on.  

Yes, we're just left with a few subjective ones about conspiracy theories.

But there are definitely vested interests out there that are formulating the govt and scientific response.  Vallance was, indeed, President of R & D at GlaxoSmithKline, for example.

There is no logic to why, as has been proved, death rates and hospital admission figures were knowingly manipulated, decisions were made back to front (masks e.g, foreign arrivals quaranting) etc, scientists are allowed air time to effectively scaremonger with figures literally plucked from thin air.  Why??  

When evidence emerges that it may not be as serious, up to 80% with no symptoms, lower hospital/death figures, they change tack and invent the phrase "long Covid".  Why? 

Jason Leitch yesterday actually highlighted and emphasised the fact that 1 million people had died worldwide. Where was he when, only 3 years ago, as stated, 2.16 m died of pneumonia, including 800k under 5s???

I had never even heard those figures mentioned at the time.

There is definitely something we are not being told, the majority of the public can see that from the disproportionate govt response.  Why?  I have no idea. 

The idea that you simply remove posts like that and supress any questions is as dangerous as it is worrying. 

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Googled 18 about pneumonia and that is true.  I agree, most of that is factual,and a lot of the points raised are the very things the politicians and scientists should be being pressed on.  

Yes, we're just left with a few subjective ones about conspiracy theories.

But there are definitely vested interests out there that are formulating the govt and scientific response.  Vallance was, indeed, President of R & D at GlaxoSmithKline, for example.

There is no logic to why, as has been proved, death rates and hospital admission figures were knowingly manipulated, decisions were made back to front (masks e.g, foreign arrivals quaranting) etc, scientists are allowed air time to effectively scaremonger with figures literally plucked from thin air.  Why??  

When evidence emerges that it may not be as serious, up to 80% with no symptoms, lower hospital/death figures, they change tack and invent the phrase "long Covid".  Why? 

Jason Leitch yesterday actually highlighted and emphasised the fact that 1 million people had died worldwide. Where was he when, only 3 years ago, as stated, 2.16 m died of pneumonia, including 800k under 5s???

I had never even heard those figures mentioned at the time.

There is definitely something we are not being told, the majority of the public can see that from the disproportionate govt response.  Why?  I have no idea. 

The idea that you simply remove posts like that and supress any questions is as dangerous as it is worrying. 

Couldn’t agree more mate and particularly this long covid stuff were being fed now. It’s like they don’t think we’re aren’t afraid enough they’ve got to keep ramping it up. 
I don’t like conspiracy theories at all but I have to admit this whole things leaves me feeling weird. 

39 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Isn't that how vaccines work? 

:lol: nah probably some kind of brain control device they're putting in you. 

8 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

:cornette:

A conspiracy among every country on earth, with not one single country breaking ranks with others, despite being long established enemies. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

There going to have rondo something about Unis. No idea what. However feel a tad for sorry for foreign students. Encouraged to come across pay for the course and study, then be locked up in halls and do you course on line,

Would he better staying at home.

UK govt to announce furlough replacement today. Hopefully it helps out those who need it. 

I have never been a fan of it but can definitely see benefit of UBI right now. 

Close halls and move all Uni courses on line.

Stop foreign travel until quick turnaround airport testing.

Basically go through all the high transmission venues and shut them all down. 

Get track and trace up to standard. 

Sort out a UBI scheme. 

Its not that difficult really.

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Couldn’t agree more mate and particularly this long covid stuff were being fed now. It’s like they don’t think we’re aren’t afraid enough they’ve got to keep ramping it up. 
I don’t like conspiracy theories at all but I have to admit this whole things leaves me feeling weird. 

Something bad has happened to your brain through all of this. Logic has gone out the window. 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Flipped on the BBC news channel at around 6am this morning to be faced with extended emotive interviews and feature pieces on folk who's lives have been devastated by covid. It's a tragedy for these people it really is, but the coverage is relentless. I had Radio 1 on in the background for most of the day yesterday and it seemed like covid related stuff was brought up between every second song. 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to question what's going on here. There's constant lies, exaggerations, biased graphs, spurious stories, gaslighting, people just believing whatever suits their views all over the place from both sides that it's almost impossible to know what's right and wrong anymore. Mentally just keeping it up with at all through social media (because let's face it that's where the majority get their 'facts' from now) must be so draining for lots of people. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic