Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

JudyJudyJudy

Went shopping the day and had a coffee at Costa at Straiton. I just walked into the cafe and this daft lassie rushed over to me , in a blind panic .  " you have to sign in on the APP. .." feck sake. I got a right fright. She was a pure panic merchant. What a lovely welcone. Then the daft laddie at the counter was almost in a panic cause my friend hadnt signed in either . So i did it as part of my sign in on the APP. He didnt even blink when he looked at his name " Mickey Mouse " !! :) 

I had "  quarrel " with one of my other friends on FB as she is going to Harris soon and is going to get tested twice before going.  This is despite the fact she has had both vaccines. ! Her response is " she doesnt want to give it to any old people there". Shes got the fear so bad on so many levels.  Jezz.  My argument was the SG and BG are turning us into a nation of hypochondriacs and really why the hell did she get the vaccine then ????? If its of any relevance she is an acolyte of NS and cant  see passed her. I think she thinks she must be in the running for citizen of the year by taking test after test. :) comical. Maybe a wee chocolate medal from the Government ? 

Edited by JamesM48

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

You've put it better than I could.

I'm not anti-vaxx, but I'm anti this vaccination, for now.

👍

41 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Went shopping the day and had a coffee at Costa at Straiton. I just walked into the cafe and this daft lassie rushed over to me , in a blind panic .  " you have to sign in on the APP. .." feck sake. I got a right fright. She was a pure panic merchant. What a lovely welcone. Then the daft laddie at the counter was almost in a panic cause my friend hadnt signed in either . So i did it as part of my sign in on the APP. He didnt even blink when he looked at his name " Mickey Mouse " !! :) 

I had "  quarrel " with one of my other friends on FB as she is going to Harris soon and is going to get tested twice before going.  This is despite the fact she has had both vaccines. ! Her response is " she doesnt want to give it to any old people there". Shes got the fear so bad on so many levels.  Jezz.  My argument was the SG and BG are turning us into a nation of hypochondriacs and really why the hell did she get the vaccine then ????? If its of any relevance she is an acolyte of NS and cant  see passed her. I think she thinks she must be in the running for citizen of the year by taking test after test. :) comical. Maybe a wee chocolate medal from the Government ? 

I just say I don't have the app and need to sign in manually. They usually have no idea what I'm saying my name and contact details are due to my mask (ironically).

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

The narrative is the issue for me. Though, can’t lie the the boomers saying people should just take the vaccine as the risk is so small is cracking me up. 

Agreed, it's pretty amusing

200.gif

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I just say I don't have the app and need to sign in manually. They usually have no idea what I'm saying my name and contact details are due to my mask (ironically).

lol.  It was just their neurotic behaviors what got on my nerve. Like i had committed a massive sin or some sort. The irony was we were sitting outside anyway 

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

You've came a long way from washing your messages at the front door. 

Nucky Thompson
48 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Trust you :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Its called evolution. Meanwhile you still haven't evolved from the apes it seems 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Trust you :lol:

I ken its the same pishy patter from him. I wouldn't mind if he was humorous but he isnt . Its just constant negativity. He will have a hernia one of those days. Im off to have a glass of two of wine.  :) 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Its called evolution. Meanwhile you still haven't evolved from the apes it seems 

Touche :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I ken its the same pishy patter from him. I wouldn't mind if he was humorous but he isnt . Its just constant negativity. He will have a hernia one of those days. Im off to have a glass of two of wine.  :) 

Beat me to the reply. Enjoy James 

Can I ask when someone from East Lothian who’s aged 48 should be getting their letter 

Watching the news there and people in their mid 30s are getting it in England already 

6 minutes ago, theshed said:

Can I ask when someone from East Lothian who’s aged 48 should be getting their letter 

Watching the news there and people in their mid 30s are getting it in England already 

it is over 40s in england. northern ireland is over 30s

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Touche :thumbsup:

Yeah so true . Cheers 👍

Nucky Thompson
41 minutes ago, theshed said:

Ask your new SNP SMP 

3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

You'd have thought any decent person who had also had that experience of over-reacting the pandemic, would empathise with a friend who was doing similarly and used the interaction as an opportunity to patiently explain that post both vaccine doses, their friend would in all likelyhood have reduced her chances of transmitting the virus to a negligible level.

Being overly-cautious out of consideration for others and possibly due to anxiety caused by the pandemic, the friend isn't actually committing a crime, is she?

7 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Reverse Evolution. An acolyte of NS, says the stowaway in Jonesy's pocket. 

Hopefully she/he or they doesn't tell you to go and take a flying £#@& to yersel. Yet.  So be careful James and the giant bleach. This whole thing will end and if you keep this up, you'll be on your own for good. 

People will reevaluate their lives and negative, horrible, discompassionate moans will be eyepatched. 

And let's be honest, James about your attitude, not your friends.

It's nobody's fault you lost your mind during lockdown with the bleach and have now become so militant(Out of embarrassment) against the lockdown and the precautions of infection. So much so, you radiate your self loathing onto others. Not only on here, but it has now gone to real life. 

Anyway, Relax and don't be horrible. That's my job. 

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Hopefully she/he or they doesn't tell you to go and take a flying £#@& to yersel. Yet.  So be careful James and the giant bleach. This whole thing will end and if you keep this up, you'll be on your own for good. 

People will reevaluate their lives and negative, horrible, discompassionate moans will be eyepatched. 

It's nobody's fault you lost your mind during lockdown with the bleach and have now become so militant(Out of embarrassment) against the lockdown and the precautions of infection. So much so, you radiate your self loathing onto others. Not only on here, but it has now gone to real life. 

I often think you go totally over the top with your posts, especially on political threads, but that is a fantastic post and sums that poster up so well. Nothing as dangerous as a fanatical convert

Jeffros Furios
9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

:greatpost:

Weakened Offender
8 hours ago, Gizmo said:

You'd have thought any decent person who had also had that experience of over-reacting the pandemic, would empathise with a friend who was doing similarly and used the interaction as an opportunity to patiently explain that post both vaccine doses, their friend would in all likelyhood have reduced her chances of transmitting the virus to a negligible level.

Being overly-cautious out of consideration for others and possibly due to anxiety caused by the pandemic, the friend isn't actually committing a crime, is she?

Yup. Very nasty piece of work is James. 

Don't worry boys, for James it was messages, for others it's their breeks, one day you lot might stop needing to constantly wipe them down too.

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Top post. 

11 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Ask your new SNP SMP 

The guy has done nothing for Musselburgh in the past so can’t see him being of much help 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Says the guy who almost every day calls his fellow Scots “ traitors “ or refers to people who go to Haggerston camp site as “ gypsies “ you have also made numerous other comments which go against community guidelines . They tend to be , masquerading as “ banter” . I’m calling you out now . I shall take no lessons from you on how I treat my friends . In real life I’m very well liked due to “ saying it how “ it is with friends but also provide support to them when and as appropriate . That said person is funnily enough a NS acolyte so such a degree she now thinks without her brain and only thinks what NS says she should think , hence her getting tested before going away on holiday , despite the fact she had had the two jabs . I picked her up on this contradiction in a respectful manner . Anyway her and I are adults and meeting up in Glasgow in a few weeks for a bevvy .She has been requested not to wear her tartan mini skirt as it’s more Fran and Anna , tartan shortbread ! NS wee Scottish wifey look than anything near sophisticated dress sense ( she lsughs about this actually )  Politics / covid should not come between friends whereas on this it is dynamite 🧨 

Your amateur attempts at psychoanalysis about my personality are from the “ Cod psychology “

0 level , sorry CSE school  of learning In other words you know zilch about me, like I know zilch about you. If I analysed you from my knowledge of you on this thread I don’t think you would appreciate my assessment but  I don’t like get personal about people on this as it’s just a Internet forum and it the grand scheme of things means didly squat . I shall continue to post on this in any way I wish whilst respecting and abiding the rules of the forum ( you should try that btw ) and I won’t be cowered or bullied into not posting by you or you fellow lockdown Rottweilers who support your vendetta against me . My views snd opinions are just as valid as anyone else.  People have every right to challenge them , debate them etc . That’s fine . 

if I get bored of posting or it doesn’t interest me to post I’ll stop but until then I’ll carry on . Try and keep things respectful please . 👍 have a good weekend 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Don't worry boys, for James it was messages, for others it's their breeks, one day you lot might stop needing to constantly wipe them down too.

I think they have bought adult nappies on wholesale ! Multi packs it seems . Whereas I wore them for about 4 months last year until my  I saw the light  and not the Shite “ 😂

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

E64B6766-4FFA-4FB8-8D15-18E3B01B1B41.jpeg

Jeffros Furios
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Whether you agree with him at least James has an opinion ,

You on the other hand  are a sad wee welt .

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

👍

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

That’s the missus and father in law got second jab. Just breezed in no issues at all. 

So all good. 

Great news 

24 minutes ago, jonesy said:

At least you're guaranteed there'll be no funny handshakes at the KBB initiation ceremonies :) 

Back on topic, I noticed Australia and NZ are on the 'green list' from England. But are they even allowing folk in? These lists are a bit pointless if they're not reciprocal. I mean, could someone really just book a holiday to Singapore or Israel, jet out, and head straight for the sights, or is there quarantine and further testing involved on arrival?

All it means is you don't need to quarantine when you get back. Going to another country - well it is their ball so it is their call I suppose.

Weakened Offender
35 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

James doesn't HAVE opinions. He BORROWS opinions from Jonesy and Enzo and its not my problem that you're too dense to notice that. 

Have a ghastly day. 😊

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

James doesn't HAVE opinions. He BORROWS opinions from Jonesy and Enzo and its not my problem that you're too dense to notice that. 

Have a ghastly day. 😊

He was spot on with the sad wee welt bit, though.

There's not many things more irritating than a preachy ex-smoker. 

Edited by Norm

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Have a ghastly day. 😊

96032B65-7368-435A-942D-1A3E3669ACC3.gif

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

96032B65-7368-435A-942D-1A3E3669ACC3.gif

Actually on second thoughts 

2D12598F-75FC-4E87-BB92-7FE990F03D54.png

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I got my vaccine letter today and know others in the low 40s starting to get them 

I think anyone in their 49s who hasn’t should be phoning and asking why not. I got my second blue letter today for next Saturday. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

At least you're guaranteed there'll be no funny handshakes at the KBB initiation ceremonies :) 

Back on topic, I noticed Australia and NZ are on the 'green list' from England. But are they even allowing folk in? These lists are a bit pointless if they're not reciprocal. I mean, could someone really just book a holiday to Singapore or Israel, jet out, and head straight for the sights, or is there quarantine and further testing involved on arrival?

Be as well putting the moon on the green list and claiming it as 'country 13'

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He was spot on with the sad wee welt bit, though.

You're some boy. 😊

On the Internet. 😘

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

You're some boy. 😊

On the Internet. 😘

I'm even better in real life. :wub:

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I think they have bought adult nappies on wholesale ! Multi packs it seems . Whereas I wore them for about 4 months last year until my  I saw the light  and not the Shite “ 😂

Hysterical knicker-wetter tries to make their preposterous over reaction and wildly extreme position swing seem less silly by trying to convince themselves that everyone else is worse. 😂

Not fooling anyone.  

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

How was hot tub and chill?

Great thanks. Higher than a giraffe's hat.

Weather a bit ropey today but hopefully better tomorrow. Quite like it up here. Went for a wee birl around earlier to scope out a couple of properties. Quite fancy a wee holiday rental.

Mars plastic
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Great thanks. Higher than a giraffe's hat.

Weather a bit ropey today but hopefully better tomorrow. Quite like it up here. Went for a wee birl around earlier to scope out a couple of properties. Quite fancy a wee holiday rental.

As in high on strong paste?

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm even better in real life. :wub:

Just you keep enjoying the internet 'Guv.' 😁

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic