Boyce signs 3 1/2 year deal with Hearts - Official (title updated)

11 Craig Leveins

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is that no just the window cleaning bill???

Clares wages for 3 months? 

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Notts1874

• GinRummy

• Bridge of Djoum

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

He's the reason we are bottom. 

No argument there- although that is an opinion, as a matter of fact he never taken us there. 

👍

Haringshairband
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Don't get so upset. 

Just helping someone with the facts👍

Being helpful. 

Not upset in the slightest. I'm sure you're well aware it was Levein who's sterling work took us to where we are now.

2 minutes ago, Jimbojam said:

SFA registration is open till 12pm on a Saturday and shut Sunday. Biggest issue will be to get the English FA to put through the international clearance. The international clearance can be asked to be done in advance so fingers crossed that’s been done and all that’s needing done is conformation to SFA that a contract has been signed 🤞

Just let them know celtic or the rangers want him they will help them out

Arthur Morgan
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No argument there- although that is an opinion, as a matter of fact he never taken us there. 

👍

It's an opinion, but it's right. He got us into this mess, any Hearts fan would say the same. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
46 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is that no just the window cleaning bill???

From their slaverin, could well be 

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

On Sunday 7 August 2016, Sinclair signed a four-year deal with Scottish Premiership champions Celtic.[78] He made his debut later that day, coming on as a substitute for Stuart Armstrongagainst Hearts, and scored the winner in the 81st minute, slotting in Leigh Griffiths' cross to put Celtic 2–1 ahead.

@heartofgold you might still be going mad haha. 

from BBC report

Celtic debutant Scott Sinclair came off the bench to score an 81st-minute winner as the champions prevailed in a frenetic encounter at Tynecastle.

The visitors led via James Forrest before Tony Watt missed a close-range sitter for Hearts against his old club.

Celtic's advantage was cancelled out before the break, though, with a hugely controversial Jamie Walker penalty.

A game of 11 bookings looked to be heading for a draw before Sinclair turned in Leigh Griffiths' cross.

The winger, who only completed his £3.5m move from Aston Villa late on Saturday, ran to his new fans at the Celtic end of Tynecastle and was engulfed.

1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

from BBC report

Celtic debutant Scott Sinclair came off the bench to score an 81st-minute winner as the champions prevailed in a frenetic encounter at Tynecastle.

The visitors led via James Forrest before Tony Watt missed a close-range sitter for Hearts against his old club.

Celtic's advantage was cancelled out before the break, though, with a hugely controversial Jamie Walker penalty.

A game of 11 bookings looked to be heading for a draw before Sinclair turned in Leigh Griffiths' cross.

The winger, who only completed his £3.5m move from Aston Villa late on Saturday, ran to his new fans at the Celtic end of Tynecastle and was engulfed.

I think he signed on the Saturday night and the SFA actually opened their offices on the Sunday to complete his registration.  This was one of the last times we only gave those manky *******s 3 sections of the Roseburn.

kingantti1874
37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

CL never taken us to the bottom of the league. 

listen carefully - **** Craig levein.. damn near ruined this club.. 

34 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yep, a creative midfielder but also a fast winger who isn't a shitebag and can create imo. 

Hopefully already signed the latter a few days ago

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I think he signed on the Saturday night and the SFA actually opened their offices on the Sunday to complete his registration.  This was one of the last times we only gave those manky *******s 3 sections of the Roseburn.

I'm sure the story at the time was that "there just happened to be someone in the SFA offices to process the application"

I didn't think it was corrupt for a second.

pettigrewsstylist
39 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yep, a creative midfielder but also a fast winger who isn't a shitebag and can create imo. 

Goalkeeper still ready to ruin any good work at other end😁. Im being greedy now.

Arthur Morgan
4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Hopefully already signed the latter a few days ago

So he's more of a winger is he? Advijaj. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Goalkeeper still ready to ruin any good work at other end😁. Im being greedy now.

I'm not a fan of Pereira either tbh but maybe Stendel thinks that his assistant can improve him. He's good with the ball at his feet but imo seems better at that than actually making saves. I can't remember one good save he's made really. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I'm not a fan of Pereira either tbh but maybe Stendel thinks that his assistant can improve him. He's good with the ball at his feet but imo seems better at that than actually making saves. I can't remember one good save he's made really. 

Nah. Hes a calamity. 

Sibbick is a good bit of business , both him and Smith can play RB , CB and midfield , this for a DS will give him options to change things in the game when / if needed and gives him cover if any injuries. With Boyce up front things are now looking a lot better imo.

1 hour ago, Punks No Deid said:

Aye but as you know there are different rules for different teams up here my good learned friend from the same HMFC stronghold village. A dot missed or a t not crossed. Anything or any technicality to help either of the sacred cheeks. Hopefully I’ll be back with The Chief after my wee scare in November to see LB score the winner for The Famous on Sunday 

good man, take it easy

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

listen carefully - **** Craig levein.. damn near ruined this club.. 

Possibly, he never taken us to the bottom tho. 

No need to get angry, just a fact. 

33 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Correct - the SFA opened their office on Sunday on Lawell’s instructions...

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

I think you’ll find he did Tosh.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Sorry for jumping in but I’d argue strenuously that CL has very much taken us to the bottom of the league. It’s entirely his fault. 

I love the guy as a total Hearts legend but he’s ****ed this one right up. 

Is he possibly the first manager to take us to both top and bottom of the league, with a Scottish Cup Final in between? It's so bizarre. What's also bizarre is people continuing to make out that this is somehow normal for a Craig Levein team, and that they knew all along he'd take us to the bottom of the league.

Punks No Deid
38 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

good man, take it easy

Cheers Brother ...I can only see good things ahead for The Famous 🤞

NaturalOrder74
23 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Aslong as he’s not up to his knees in anything haha....

up to our knees in goals mate 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

CL never taken us to the bottom of the league. 

His tactics and signings are directly responsible for the position we are in now. Imagine if we had persisted with the continuity aka bootroom philosophy and we would have had a generation of his flawed, dated and boring ethos. 

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

His tactics and signings are directly responsible for the position we are in now. Imagine if we had persisted with the continuity aka bootroom philosophy and we would have had a generation of his flawed, dated and boring ethos. 

Folk get very touchy when you point out a simple fact. 

It's not personal, just pointed out a simple fact. 

This thread isn't about CL, you can stand down. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I think you’ll find he did Tosh.

We weren't bottom when he was dismissed as manager. 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Folk get very touchy when you point out a simple fact. 

It's not personal, just pointed out a simple fact. 

This thread isn't about CL, you can stand down. 

But it's ok for you to keep your agenda going??????

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Possibly, he never taken us to the bottom tho. 

No need to get angry, just a fact. 

Stop being so pedantic so he took us to the lower reaches of the SPL does that make it seem better in your eyes.?

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

But he did take us to the bottom of the league?

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

🤣  that's it, keep changing the goalposts.

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

from BBC report

All I could remember was him coming on and not understanding how he was a Celtic player, I hadn't heard any news

Lesson to self, never totally trust Wiki

However on http://www.celticfc.net/news/11029 you find

By: Paul Cuddihy on 07 Aug, 2016 10:11

Scott, who could be in line for a place in Celtic’s squad for the Premiership opener this afternoon (Sunday) against Hearts at Tynecastle, has a wealth of experience behind him, including spells with Chelsea and Manchester City.

So scarf above head was Sunday morning

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Stop being so pedantic so he took us to the lower reaches of the SPL does that make it seem better in your eyes.?

All I done was correct a inaccurate claim. 

Look at the rage it's caused. 

😂😂😂😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

But it's ok for you to keep your agenda going??????

All I done was correct someone who brought CL onto this thread. 

👍

No agenda, not me posting lies. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

All I done was correct a inaccurate claim. 

Look at the rage it's caused. 

😂😂😂😂

You should know by now it's perception not facts that often count in some discussions  😨

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

JJ was also bottom of the league and in a cup final but the cup final came after the bottom of the league bit😂

CL’s genuine love forHearts and his  belief in his own ability to turn this around has led us to where we are, along with Budge being too loyal. 

Water under the bridge now. Let’s just concentrate on getting out of this and looking forward. 

This is the right attitude and way to go.