Boyce signs 3 1/2 year deal with Hearts - Official (title updated)

11 Craig Leveins

27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

There were many teams interested in Boyce mate, Daza back me up on this mate cheers 👍🇱🇻

Late bids did come in from Aberdeen and Hibs 1 unnamed league 1 team and a championship team, we pushed the boat out to get him. 

Wages can be very confusing mate for instance Boyce might be 5k a week, but bonuses for example for every appearance he makes he gets a 1k bonus, wouldn't surprise me if he gets a goal bonus as well 👍

Strikers should always get shit wages and high win and goal bonuses the *****.... Stop them costing other players their win bonus 😏

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Notts1874

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Some hobo's on hibs.net have mentioned 6k a week and 3 and a half year deal, as if they would know lol 

How would anybody know, surely that will be confidential information. He might be going to get £6k a week but i'm putting it down to speculation that's taken off. 

6 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Some hobo's on hibs.net have mentioned 6k a week and 3 and a half year deal, as if they would know lol 

Ahhh Hibernian fans famously the best accountants of Hearts finances in history , yet unable to see Ron the Con is in them for money and asking them to invest for him

Just now, 1953 said:

How would anybody know, surely that will be confidential information. He might be going to get £6k a week but i'm putting it down to speculation that's taken off. 

Tbh if he scores , we win And he makes an £300k a year doing that id be good with it

Knowing our luck with strikers we sign though he’ll prob reveal yesterday he had an op to swap his left and right feet for concrete blocks

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Exactly 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

We've got the second best record (behind Rangers) in the league of getting the ball into the box. It's not creating chances that's our problem it's taking them. Boyce will take those chances 

Agree, but what we don’t need, is the muppets getting on his back because he missed one chance after 5 minutes in his debut.

He will get us goals and hopefully that will rub off on others.

Monsieur Maroon
20 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It's over the line. Relax.

No doubt others have asked and I may have missed it, but do we know if he’s registered to plat tomorrow? 

1 minute ago, Monsieur Maroon said:

No doubt others have asked and I may have missed it, but do we know if he’s registered to plat tomorrow? 

That's the plan.

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Sorry lads he wanted to stop at Tebay on the way up. Got some nice cuts of beef and a couple of pies.

Good job he is on 6k* with service station prices!

41 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

There were many teams interested in Boyce mate, Daza back me up on this mate cheers 👍🇱🇻

Late bids did come in from Aberdeen and Hibs 1 unnamed league 1 team and a championship team, we pushed the boat out to get him. 

Wages can be very confusing mate for instance Boyce might be 5k a week, but bonuses for example for every appearance he makes he gets a 1k bonus, wouldn't surprise me if he gets a goal bonus as well 👍

Even more pleasing that we stuffed Hibs and Aberdeen to get Boyce :jjyay:

TynecastleBC5

Been informed boyce was at the oriam earlier (may still be there) so we should definitely be seeing the scarf above the head imminently, although we had already guessed that. Also heard he is meant to be starting tomorrow....

7 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

This 6k a week patter could be mentioned on here more than levein if he doesn’t score on his debut 😂

If he doesn’t score it’ll soon rise to 10k a week🙈

done.... lets hope we can stay up now!!!

stendel has clearly got budge doing a merry dance and splashing the cash 

Just now, Rudy T said:

If he doesn’t score it’ll soon rise to 10k a week🙈

:indeed:

The Clare 10k a week chatter has died down at least.

Fozzyonthefence
23 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

We've got the second best record (behind Rangers) in the league of getting the ball into the box. It's not creating chances that's our problem it's taking them. Boyce will take those chances 

Sorry but that’s rubbish!  There’s a big difference between hoofing the ball into the box and creating goalscoring chances.  We generally create the square root of feck all as we have no pace or creativity.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Yessss!  Proven goalscorer, as has been pointed out though, we need to start creating more chances.  A natural finisher who can get in the right positions will certainly help on that front though.

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Very, very welcome to Heart of Midlothian FC Liam. 

Something far wrong here. He looks nothing like the same guy that had pictures posted previously. Looks far fatter for a start.

NaturalOrder74
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Something far wrong here. He looks nothing like the same guy that had pictures posted previously. Looks far fatter for a start.

vanecek syndrome