• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You waited until Daz said well have a striker in before Friday to comment....you find out at the same time ? 😄

Did daz mention anything about Uche and Brandon?. 

Somebody better tell Brandon then 😂😂

Jamie won’t be playing Saturday as he’s only just started back training. Started training on the grass last week and only started joining in with the first team. 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Jamie won’t be playing Saturday as he’s only just started back training. Started training on the grass last week and only started joining in with the first team. 

You might want to tell him to avoid bumping into Craig Levein 😄

Could be mileage in Bongos post them . 

The Kaiser has seen Jamie training  for a couple of days and thought **** this he's going pronto ? 

Just now, ramrod said:

Could be mileage in Bongos post them . 

The Kaiser has seen Jamie training  for a couple of days and thought **** this he's going pronto ? 

Maybe. As it stands, no one has told Brandon. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Thought Uche was common knowledge.

Still training with the first team

a - he has potential value

b - Daniel values his life

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Prob shite then , unless Bomgo is Stendel incognito, lol 

Could be true. Just saying that as it stands, Brandon hasn’t heard or been told. 

Hopefully Brandon does get punted. Not good enough. Maybe he's improved slightly the past few times he's played but never going to make it here

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Thought Uche was common knowledge.

Still training with the first team

a - he has potential value

b - Daniel values his life

😂😀

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hope he stays, I think he has potential and he looks a little bit psycho, something I love in a player.

Numbers, its not just money, its weight of numbers, just way too many bodies to give the proper attention and coaching

Ainsley Harriott
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Did daz mention anything about Uche and Brandon?. 

Daz just repeats what the rest of us know and makes up snippets. He told us stendel was getting the managers job when they stopped taking bets on him. Do you think anyone who was genuinely in the know who come on here and publicly share it.

54 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Uche has been told he is surplus to requirements, and is wanted by a few clubs looking likely he will be the next to leave. 

Brandon has also been to he is surplus to requirements and is free to go if he can find himself a club. 

Still working on a loan deal for Mamadou Thiam from Barnsley. 

Still in talks with Dominic Samuel from Blackburn, but again they are playing hardball just like Wolfsburg are with Herrmann 👍🇱🇻

I tried to DM you bud but it says you can’t receive them. 

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Daz just repeats what the rest of us know and makes up snippets. He told us stendel was getting the managers job when they stopped taking bets on him. Do you think anyone who was genuinely in the know who come on here and publicly share it.

yes, there have been several examples. Names dropped here before media attention. Stop being a bitter little boy

RustyRightPeg
28 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Brandon’s been way better recently. Just can’t see him getting binned before another ball is kicked. Especially as he sees Smiths role other than RB (at least temporarily) and Clare is suspended for Ross County. 

He couldn’t get any worse than he was though tbf. 

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I actually mentioned Stendel along Time before bets stopped (probably 48 pages earlier on the thread)

I am a hearts fan and if I hear snippets I share it for others to believe or not,  that's other posters descions.

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

He couldn’t get any worse than he was though tbf. 

Aye he was shite for ages. Not since DS arrived though and it’s him that’s assessing the guy. 

16 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

If it's that easy you should do it

Ken to prove a point if that's what you're trying to do 

You'll no though because you no nuffin 

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hope he stays, I think he has potential and he looks a little bit psycho, something I love in a player.

Same for me but, then again, I liked Jamie Hamill, so what do I know?

RustyRightPeg
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye he was shite for ages. Not since DS arrived though and it’s him that’s assessing the guy. 

Am I wrong in saying he played half an hour against Celtic and that’s it? Or did he come on as a sub in another game. 

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I actually mentioned Stendel along Time before bets stopped (probably 48 pages earlier on the thread)

I am a hearts fan and if I hear snippets I share it for others to believe or not,  that's other posters descions.

Much the same👍 whether people choose to believe me or not that's their choice, have I got stuff wrong on here before yes, have I came out with stuff 2-3 weeks before the media knew yes have I shown evidence for this yes. 

3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Am I wrong in saying he played half an hour against Celtic and that’s it? Or did he come on as a sub in another game. 

Yeah, my mistake. I thought he had played more under DS. It was during the death throes of CL that Brandon began to improve. Me getting dates and timeframes wring is nothing new. 

2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Tumbleweed :waiting:

We are in a right royal mess right now. A very sorry state of affairs. Bottom of the league, can't defend, can't score goals, can't get any signings in. All orchestrated and implemented by Budge, Levein and MacPhee. You just couldn't make this shit up.

You just did

RustyRightPeg
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah, my mistake. I thought he had played more under DS. It was during the death throes of CL that Brandon began to improve. Me getting dates and timeframes wring is nothing new. 

Aye if it does transpire to be true that he’s going there must be underlying stuff that relates to his work on the training field. 

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Aye if it does transpire to be true that he’s going there must be underlying stuff that relates to his work on the training field. 

Another one that's made of glass

26 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I for one appreciate the info you post daz 

40 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

41 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Why get bothered about it? It has zero impact on your life.

Nothing wrong with a bit of gossip and transfer speculation, made up or not. It's the kind of thing that keeps the board going.... as does being a paying member *nudge*nudge*

Never understood people getting so precious and upset about folk giving them a little bit of inside info.  Even if it turns out to be false its still good to get excited for a while and transfers do fall through at the last minute.  I enjoy seeing the folk who are ITK post on a transfer thread,  if it does not come off so be it.  Bigger things to get wound up about around the club these days.

1 minute ago, Mcalford said:

Never understood people getting so precious and upset about folk giving them a little bit of inside info.  Even if it turns out to be false its still good to get excited for a while and transfers do fall through at the last minute.  I enjoy seeing the folk who are ITK post on a transfer thread,  if it does not come off so be it.  Bigger things to get wound up about around the club these days.

Totally agree with this. 

It's all part of the fun of the transfer window. The key is knowing who to believe and what seems plausible. 

10 minutes ago, Mcalford said:

This is the main reason why I open these threads

59 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

There have been many instances in the past where the info Daz has provided has been solid. You sound bitter that someone might actualy know something before the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

As daza has posted above 2 players getting shown around the Oriam and Tynecastle this week, don't have any names yet but if I get them I will post on here 👍🇱🇻

Not a good idea Bongo if we name players team like Sunderland will nip in with better offers.

5 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

This is the main reason why I open these threads

Same here. This thread has been piss poor with all kinds of things being discussed that have nothing to do with transfers.

It all makes me rather upset

4 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

What's the latest regarding Liam Boyce?

The striker netted his 14th goal of the season in the Brewers’ 1-0 win over MK Dons, with Clough telling Sky Sports that it may have been his final outing at the Pirelli Stadum.

With Burton out of action for ten days, there is a chance a deal for the Northern Irish international could be sealed in the interim – with Hearts believed to be rivalling Sunderland for his signature.

Clough revealed at the weekend that the club has knocked-back a bid for Boyce from an unnamed club but reports have suggested that a fee of £250,000 could clinch a deal.

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Brandon has been excellent in recent games, but seems to be doubly unlucky both in terms of constantly picking up injuries, but also directly affected by Clare's encouraging conversion into a rampaging full-back.

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

The striker netted his 14th goal of the season in the Brewers’ 1-0 win over MK Dons, with Clough telling Sky Sports that it may have been his final outing at the Pirelli Stadum.

With Burton out of action for ten days, there is a chance a deal for the Northern Irish international could be sealed in the interim – with Hearts believed to be rivalling Sunderland for his signature.

Clough revealed at the weekend that the club has knocked-back a bid for Boyce from an unnamed club but reports have suggested that a fee of £250,000 could clinch a deal.

Basically a straight swap of Mulraney for boyce. What a deal. 

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

£250,000 - Surely this would be an excellent investment. We badly need a striker and Boyce would seem to be the type of player who could help us avoid the drop as well as have a good run in the Scottish Cup.

58 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Aye folk take things too serious.As you said you hear snippets sometimes it will be right and others they will be duff or could be right at the time and come to nothing.

Keep posting I think most appreciate them.

Edited by vegas-voss

3 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

£250,000 - Surely this would be an excellent investment. We badly need a striker and Boyce would seem to be the type of player who could help us avoid the drop as well as have a good run in the Scottish Cup.

yep..have we got the money though