• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Exactly. 

Folk thinking he couldnt bang them in v the Hamiltons and St Mirren of the world

Absolute morons :lol:

It's the same folk that thought Wighton would be a good signing. There's nae helping them. 

Lost causes. 

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Surely that would be absolutely stark raving mad, now if you want to look further have a look at a lot of my previous post's, at what dates and times I made them, and yet there are some news from journos and papers coming out three and four days later, sometimes a week later and yet there are people on here that think I'm media or a journo. 

What's quite obvious there are two or three jealous souls and a certain other poster, that has a very short memory but we will leave it at that, he knows who he is. 

Now let me make this very clear I'm a genuine passionate supporter, who has a very good genuine source for information, which a few of yous will know. 

Bongo 1874.

Let the kickback members blow smoke up your arse mate, it's very unbecoming to do it to yourself.

Punks No Deid
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Surely that would be absolutely stark raving mad, now if you want to look further have a look at a lot of my previous post's, at what dates and times I made them, and yet there are some news from journos and papers coming out three and four days later, sometimes a week later and yet there are people on here that think I'm media or a journo. 

What's quite obvious there are two or three jealous souls and a certain other poster, that has a very short memory but we will leave it at that, he knows who he is. 

Now let me make this very clear I'm a genuine passionate supporter, who has a very good genuine source for information, which a few of yous will know. 

Bongo 1874.

keep the scoops coming mate - always appreciate your posts!:flag1:

16 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I mentioned it. It’s a done deal by the looks of it. Also, they are going to try splash the money on Shankland as well. 

Whats a done deal and whos splashing cash on Shankland?

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Why on earth would you hate Barry Anderson and Jamie Borthwick? :laugh:

Hate journalists mate. Don't like the sneaky way they go about there work, and have said things about the club that ain't true 👍

Also they put click bait headlines which I can't stand either. Which is why I have no time for them, maybe hate is not the right word, but put it this way I can't stand them. 

7 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Or Budge sadj:interehjrling: 

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

OK mate 👍

bando bongo budge 🤔

Iv just caught up on about 10pages , what happened that folk started wondering who bongo is instead of just appreciating his info. This place is batshit

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Bongo 1874.

Ach theyre just teasing Bongo. 
Am not bothered if youre a hack 👍

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Let the kickback members blow smoke up your arse mate, it's very unbecoming to do it to yourself.

Do you know you may have a very good point there 👍

So, we’re in for the best transfer window since, em, summer.

Really hope these guys do the business, as I’ll admit to knowing nothing on pretty much all of them. Not going to get too excited yet, as we’ve been burned before, many times.

Forever Hearts
19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874.

You're definitely not a journalist, mate. The grammar tells me that. 😃

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Bit I read about him seems more like he is a deep lying playmaker so maybe him and Irvine would compete for a place in the 4231 formation that we are favouring

I liked the 1324 set up we had at the end of the Rangers game! :glorious:

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Whats a done deal and whos splashing cash on Shankland?

Did I forget to quote 😂😂 it’s been a long day, my bad. Kamberi to Rangers is pretty much a done deal, loan with Barker going the other way. Rangers also trying to get United to sell Shankland at the lowest possible price. 

Edited by busby1985

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874.

Mate don’t bite. Some people for whatever reason seem to get raging that someone is in the know. Personally I enjoy the little snippets and appreciate the news. 
You seem to be the man atm too👍🏼😉

1 minute ago, Do The Dance said:

So, we’re in for the best transfer window since, em, summer.

Really hope these guys do the business, as I’ll admit to knowing nothing on pretty much all of them. Not going to get too excited yet, as we’ve been burned before, many times.

We had a good window in the summer?

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Mate don’t bite. Some people for whatever reason seem to get raging that someone is in the know. Personally I enjoy the little snippets and appreciate the news. 
You seem to be the man atm too👍🏼😉

Cheers 👍 👏

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Did I forget to quote 😂😂 it’s been a long day, my bad. Kamberi to hibs is pretty much a done deal, loan with Barker going the other way. Rangers also trying to get United to sell Shankland at the lowest possible price. 

?

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hate journalists mate. Don't like the sneaky way they go about there work, and have sa

Also they put click bait headlines which I can't stand either. Which is why I have no time for them, maybe hate is not the right word, but put it this way I can't stand them. 

Think your in a massive majority there bud.👍

SpruceBringsteen
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hate journalists mate. Don't like the sneaky way they go about there work, and have said things about the club that ain't true 👍

Journalists have precisely zero input into the headline of their stories. Source: my wife, who writes click bait headlines for journalists stories. :lol:

Feel free to hate Borthwick though. Never tracks back when he's playing winger in front of you. :whistling:

Just now, busby1985 said:

Jesus!!! A very long day. Kamberi to Rangers. Rangers trying for Shankland. 

😜..hobos really want Barker back?

Ainsley Harriott
24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Bongo 1874.

Ok your Garry Anderson who's jealous of your brother's journalistic success writing for a local paper. You get an inside scoop and put on here before  he can type it?

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can we all please stop annoying bongo? If he ****s off I'll have nowhere to stop when I'm scrolling through this thread at speed. 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Honestly baffles me how anyone can think he’s a player. I think the same with that Ojo boy at Rangers, garbage. 

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Just on that.. 

Barkers main strength was his pace, the last time i seen him play he didn't seem to have it. 

Has he had an injury? 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

bando bongo budge 🤔

Iv just caught up on about 10pages , what happened that folk started wondering who bongo is instead of just appreciating his info. This place is batshit

Ach I was just jumping on the bandwagon. For what it’s worth no offence intended and cheers Bongo for the snippets 👍

Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Can we all please stop annoying bongo? If he ****s off I'll have nowhere to stop when I'm scrolling through this thread at speed. 

😂 You do that too???

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Ok your Garry Anderson who's jealous of your brother's journalistic success writing for a local paper. You get in inside scoop and put on here before  he can type it?

Yeah mate 😂👍

Just now, Space Pirate said:

Just on that.. 

Barkers main strength was his pace, the last time i seen him play he didn't seem to have it. 

Has he had an injury? 

Probably still not recovered from Soutter sending him flying

Just now, busby1985 said:

Honestly baffles me how anyone can think he’s a player. I think the same with that Ojo boy at Rangers, garbage. 

👍

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Ok your Garry Anderson who's jealous of your brother's journalistic success writing for a local paper. You get in inside scoop and put on here before  he can type it?

Should spend more time practising his darts then🤪

Wait a minute, I though Levein had pissed the budget up the wall and we had no money to be backing Stendal? 🤔

On a serious note, it looks to be shaping up to be a very good window for us. Very pleasantly surprised up to now. Plenty people still saying we need cover here or we need pace etc etc, time to trust our gaffer and take his judgement. 

Just now, Space Pirate said:

Just on that.. 

Has he had an injury

Nae idea but was shit the first time around With Hobos..sure if that deal goes ahead then their fans will be delighted am sure 😂

5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

100% THIS!!! 😆

37 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Nah we're just going to bump that.   We're expert CHEETURZ.

Why would we bump it tho? There MUST be £400k worth of Lithuanian pensions we can access?