The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I felt if Hamilton beat Hibs last week we had a chance. Just a bit too for away from us now. Admire the optimism though.

Nah. I think we will get there too.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

All seems quiet on the Smith and Hickey front which is positive. Anyone heard different?

I wonder whether with Sibbick here and Langer imminent whether we might cash in? Although I’d rather flog Damour of course.

fabienleclerq
53 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

For the record I'm not Barry Anderson, 👍🇱🇻

Exactly what Barry Anderson would say! 

32 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Sky sports app saying that Rangers are interested in Kamberi from hibs...

That's got to be a piss take. 

Need a short term Defoe replacement.  Kamberi obvious candidate 

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, Jammy T said:

I wonder whether with Sibbick here and Langer imminent whether we might cash in? Although I’d rather flog Damour of course.

That was my thoughts. Damour and Uche going would be fine. Would rather hold on to Hickey until the summer and see if Dan cant pin him down to a longer contract.

Not ITK in the slightest but you’d have to think that the German midfielder coming in so soon behind Sibbick would suggest we may be gonna cash in on Michael Smith

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Obvious?

Even the hibs fans are saying it's totally random. 

P.s sorry if you were being sarcastic. 

Edited by Space Pirate

Punks No Deid
12 minutes ago, poultry said:

Broony sitting in a Parkhead bog crying his wee eyes oot, just before going on thinking big Langers going te get me. 😎

GFA refs will have had the nod from Liewell

If Shanger Langer (credit to Mr S) gets within 2 yards of Broony - yellow card

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

If that's the best Rangers can come up with they can wave bye bye to the title 

fabienleclerq
35 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Doubt hibs will take an iou like Hamilton did for Doherty 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No idea why rangers don't just throw money at Shankland. Could be their new kris boyd. 

This is what i was thinking

We could end up with a huge improvement in the squad and better off financially.    Mulraney and Smith fees and the saved wages of the others could fund the lot.    Let alone Hickey.

CHEETURZ.

Captain Canada
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No idea why rangers don't just throw money at Shankland. Could be their new kris boyd. 

I saw £3 million quoted in a paper for Shankland the other day. That's a very expensive gamble for a guy who's unproven outside of the Scottish Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He's not fat enough. 

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

We could end up with a huge improvement in the squad and better off financially.    Mulraney and Smith fees and the saved wages of the others could fund the lot.    Let alone Hickey.

CHEETURZ.

400k to keep going until the end of the season though.

Just now, Captain Canada said:

I saw £3 million quoted in a paper for Shankland the other day. That's a very expensive gamble for a guy who's unproven outside of the Scottish Championship. 

Will end up in the English Championship next season.

Probably struggle then come back up the road. 

Crap prediction as it would be great to see him go far. 

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

400k to keep going until the end of the season though.

Nah we're just going to bump that.   We're expert CHEETURZ.

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Until they sell the columbian radge heed their skint I reckon.

Could be... not much transfer news from them compared to the mhanks or any one else for that matter

Edited by Hearts007

54 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Well if I'm being a pedantic pain in the arse, Marcel Langer posted his photo at 16:18.

The screenshot was taken at 17:02

:stitch:  Nice spot Sherlock.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

GFA refs will have had the nod from Liewell

If Shanger Langer (credit to Mr S) gets within 2 yards of Broony - yellow card

I heard they've upheld Langers red card against Celtic already.

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Obvious?

Even the hibs fans are saying it's totally random. 

P.s sorry if you were being sarcastic. 

No I wasn’t. Remember once Defoe is fit again he is third or fourth choice. The guy does score goals when given chances and he will get a lot more with that lot than his present lot. When you think about it they won’t get Cosgrove, Shankland would cost £2-3m which they haven’t got, who else is out there that will be happy playing third or fourth choice? Rangers have lots of players they could offer in return on a short term loan/swap basis. 

40 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You missed the best bit ....

They do want him ......... ON LOAN 😂

People still giving it the "shankland is unproven in the premiership, there's a reason nae other clubs came in for him" 

🤣

He's scored against Us, he's scored against Hibs, He's scored for Scotland. 

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It's only the folk that backed levein to the hilt that are wanting people to move on though...

Yiz bunch of jobbies. 

:laugh:

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Ruud Krol said:

You missed the best bit ....

They do want him ......... ON LOAN 😂

he seems the type of guy that will down tools so he gets his move

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Until they sell the columbian radge heed their skint I reckon.

Any word on his tampered br(e)ake "wires"

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Any word on his tampered br(e)ake "wires"

Dave King life insurance fraud. Can be no other explanation.

Nucky Thompson
Just now, Space Pirate said:

People still giving it the "shankland is unproven in the premiership, there's a reason nae other clubs came in for him" 

🤣

Who cares about Shankland apart from Dundee United fans. Anyway there's a huge love in thread you can post in

Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Exactly what Barry Anderson would say! 

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Surely that would be absolutely stark raving mad, now if you want to look further have a look at a lot of my previous post's, at what dates and times I made them, and yet there are some news from journos and papers coming out three and four days later, sometimes a week later and yet there are people on here that think I'm media or a journo. 

What's quite obvious there are two or three jealous souls and a certain other poster, that has a very short memory but we will leave it at that, he knows who he is. 

Now let me make this very clear I'm a genuine passionate supporter, who has a very good genuine source for information, which a few of yous will know. 

Bongo 1874.

35 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

It was mentioned a few days ago, hope there's something in it. The Boyle deal too.

I mentioned it. It’s a done deal by the looks of it. Also, they are going to try splash the money on Shankland as well. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Surely that would be absolutely stark raving mad, now if you want to look further have a look at a lot of my previous post's, at what dates and times I made them, and yet there are some news from journos and papers coming out three and four days later, sometimes a week later and yet there are people on here that think I'm media or a journo. 

What's quite obvious there are two or three jealous souls and a certain other poster, that has a very short memory but we will leave it at that, he knows who he is. 

Now let me make this very clear I'm a genuine passionate supporter, who has a very good genuine source for information, which a few of yous will know. 

Bongo 1874.

Fairly sure folk were only jesting. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874.

dinnae bite 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Fairly sure folk were only jesting. 

Thought everyone realised that

Edited by Hearts007

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874.

Calm down Barry. 

Kidding .

Fire_At_The_Disco
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874.

Top ITK guy on the forum 👍

9 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

🤣

Exactly. 

Folk thinking he couldnt bang them in v the Hamiltons and St Mirren of the world

Absolute morons :lol: