• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

21 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So if you want somebody out the team who isn’t doing the business and can’t play the system we want you aren’t allowed to wish the guy well when he moves on?

ok then. 😂😂😂

Nothing to do with system. There’s a real bunch of hypocrites on JKB who are happy to slag players off then resort to crocodile tears when they leave.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
6 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

ITK posts only please. 

😂 My thought exactly. Was it mentioned somewhere that we might be getting some movement today?

This thread certainly could use an ITK boost. We're talking over signing guys we don't seem to be interested in and selling guys to clubs who don't seem to want them.

Just now, OldGorgie said:

Nothing to do with system. There’s a real bunch of hypocrites on JKB who are happy to slag players off then resort to crocodile tears when they leave.

I think most people are happy he’ll be away.

another wage off the wage bill which frees it up to possibly bring in a player who our manager wants.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Think we'll sign somebody that's not been mentioned within press or amongst supporters 

Edited by Selkirkhmfc1874

7 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I'll be delighted when Berra leaves. Until this year he did well but after captaining our club to the bottom of the league, putting in the worst performances of any player at the club this season (some achievement) and then greeting about being dropped i'm happy to see him go. Its just my opinion but i think he represents the past just like CL and McPhee - i'll be over the moon when they are gone however accept they have their contracts until the season end.

I do hope he finds form at his next club.

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

This. 
Hate it when our “fans” covet old firm players.

Makes me recoil. 
🤮
GTF!

I couldn't give a toss where our players come from, or who they played for.

They could be 11 Martians for all I care, I just want the best for Hearts.

Vlad the impaler
1 hour ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Jones has only played about 15 games total for any club other than Kilmarnock. If he is being moved on then he has failed when taking the step up to a club in the same division as Kilmarnock and St Johnstone. He is not considered good enough to play for the rangers against teams like St Johnstone or Kilmarnock? They are exactly his level.

Middlesbrough one of the teams interested so let’s just see where he ends up if anywhere. He has been injured through his own stupidity that wouldn’t have helped him 

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

:thumbs_up:

3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Noted.

Anyway @Bongo 1874  anyone arriving today mate?

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

350k for JJ.

Then they’ll likely want a fee for him - which makes any link to him even more ludicrous. Although pretty sure it was a pre-contract.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

I heard a couple weeks from someone who knows him that Livingston made an approach for him but was wanting to consider other options.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
55 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Unfortunately there is no way he could play in such a high line. He would be a liability.

Its not so much the high line for me, though that is also a problem, its how we moved the ball about and how agile around the park in general you need to be.

Afraid it had to be done, it wasn't pretty but it was essential

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I heard a couple weeks from someone who knows him that Livingston made an approach for him but was wanting to consider other options.

that is as good an offer as he will get..  on another note I’d like Lyndon Dykes at tynecastle 

47 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I thought Dundee Utd would be a good club for him too

This is where I thought he'd maybe end up but they are already over-budget on players wages aren't they. Salford could be a good move for him tbh, good balance of decent money and a level of football where he should coast it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

I think Stendel will go back south for others. 

South and East of Holland likely :)

I agree, the Scottish market not one he yet knows, he will take players that he does know first

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Like Lafferty, Jones is learning what it’s like to break the trust of the manager. Gerrard has never forgiven him for his red card against Celtic or more so, the injury he picked up due to the silly tackle. 

I thought at the time it might come back to haunt Jones.

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not so much the high line for me, though that is also a problem, its how we moved the ball about and how agile around the park in general you need to be.

Afraid it had to be done, it wasn't pretty but it was essential

Yeah, unfortunately Berra hasn't got the composure on the ball that's needed for this style or the mobility. 

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

that is as good an offer as he will get..  on another note I’d like Lyndon Dykes at tynecastle 

Were we not linked with this Dykes when he was at Queens? I can recall it .

Livingston would be ideal for him no far from his house in Meggetland cant see him arsing it away down to Manchester for Salford.

We'll have some German powerhouses lined up. Jordan Jones's one good season at killie isn't enough to make me think he'd improve us on the wedge he'd be wanting. 

Henderson has played well. He's deceptively quick and will keep improving with games. 

I like Moores tenacity and work rate but ability wise I don't think he's Hearts level. 

And we have young McDonald too, who could be the best out the lot. 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

If Bongo or Daza could enter this thread with a wink and a vague hint to distract us from this pointless Jones/Barker chat that would be great...

Would be the dogs bollocks.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

It’s irrelevant though. I have faith in Whoever Stendel brings in. At this point, he could bring Pa Kujabi back to Scotland and I’d give him the benefit of the doubt 😃

Just for his Carlos Roberto type free kicks, though.

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Just for his Carlos Roberto type free kicks, though.

Set piece master you say ? Must be a McPhee signing. BUDGE OOT

Stendel knows which positions he needs to fill now & over the remainder of this season will be planning ahead for next.

He has given us a glimpse of his capabilities in the recruitment dept thus far, & with time, a supportive budget, & good pre season, we’ll be in much better shape.

Levein & whoever else from his failed regime gone too will see us moving into a more positive phase.

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Set piece master you say ? Must be a McPhee signing. BUDGE OOT

He hit probably the worst free kick I have ever seen. haha

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Still a bit miffed about Berra, still think he could have helped us this season. However all you can do is trust in the gaffer.

I'll be honest, I don't know how anyone could watch how we're trying to play these days and think Berra would be anything other than a complete disaster at it!

All about opinions though!

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

So you would get the begging bowl out to the old firm? Not for me thanks. Not required or wanted IMO.

When you get the opportunity to sign a good player, you sign them regardless of his clubs he has played for history.

2 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

He hit probably the worst free kick I have ever seen. haha

Yeah it was horrific! Up there with Prychenko, but I think Pa takes the crown. 

Whats past is past John.

I (personally) wouldn't want us to deal with them other than sell them our shite at over inflated prices.  Players who cant even get quoted for rangers should not be on our radar. New manager, new way of doing things. I detest all things old firm but I know theres some folk on here who want to bend to their will. And actually enjoy it!

Antti Niemi was shite, eh?

38 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Then they’ll likely want a fee for him - which makes any link to him even more ludicrous. Although pretty sure it was a pre-contract.

I think you were right the first time. 

Pre-contract apparently.

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Yeah it was horrific! Up there with Prychenko, but I think Pa takes the crown. 

Remember that one too,  but Pa gets the award. Maybe get Suso to present it. 😎

16 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

When you get the opportunity to sign a good player, you sign them regardless of his clubs he has played for history.

Not really interested in the "history", just dealing with that lot.

16 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Antti Niemi was shite, eh?

I dont agree with that but whatever floats yer boat.

32 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

A bit like Mark Donaldson in the 4-4 game. 😊

Haha that was amazing. Love to hear that again, younger fans might not've.

Edited by jambonian

So you would get the begging bowl out to the old firm? Not for me thanks. Not required or wanted IMO.

Exactly. **** the old firm.

1 hour ago, Jambo314 said:

Ah Rab Prentice, now there's a player from the past I enjoyed watching👍

aye - brilliant and frustrating at the same time

jamboinglasgow

Must admit this week has been surprisingly quiet so far in regards to in and outgoing players. Thought it was going to busy all week long.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Must admit this week has been surprisingly quiet so far in regards to in and outgoing players. Thought it was going to busy all week long.

I think only Thursday and Friday will be busy 

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It's only Tuesday 

7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Typical impatient woman🤣🤣🤣

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It's only Tuesday 

True but just what some people have hunted that it would be a busy week.