The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Getting a bit obtuse for me. I’m presuming Boyce is still a goer ? 

That seemed to be the gist of it. Maybe get some real info today when everyone has sobered up.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

9 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

This time next year 

Are these Only Fools and Horses quotes hinting at either a Rodney or a Trotter being next in? 

LarrysRightFoot
9 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Are these Only Fools and Horses quotes hinting at either a Rodney or a Trotter being next in? 

Roman Romanov’s not on his was back is he?!

17 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

To get things in place for the return of the king...

6784266D-5B59-4A55-9767-941EAF3C1157.jpeg

3 minutes ago, gjcc said:

To get things in place for the return of the king...

6784266D-5B59-4A55-9767-941EAF3C1157.jpeg

11 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Roman Romanov’s not on his was back is he?!

I'd take him over Budge to be honest 🤣

20 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Boycie 

Ah that went well over my head. Fingers crossed we can get him over the line, he would feel like the missing piece I feel.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I find it difficult to believe that having been born and raised in Germany and he lived their until his teens that if he had a spat either at club level or international youth level that he’d now have a difficult time with any German now. That’s like saying Mesut Ozil wouldn’t want to work with any German because of his fall out with the national team.

I'm sure he doesn't dislike all Germans  :)

I'll bet there is a Hibs fan out there you would get on with 

7 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Don’t recall the game or the circumstances...but checked YouTube anyway. Is that you at the end of this wee video (ff to 03:48), holding the Hearts top aloft? If so, well done sir 🤣🤣🤣

It was indeed, I was the only person on the pitch a while before i get seen on this video though.

I have autographs from JJ,BB, Lockie & Darren Murray with messages of congrats after doing that 😂

19 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

I'd take him over Budge to be honest 🤣

Ah that went well over my head. Fingers crossed we can get him over the line, he would feel like the missing piece I feel.

A goal scoring striker would make a huge difference, I agree. 

14 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

It was indeed, I was the only person on the pitch a while before i get seen on this video though.

I have autographs from JJ,BB, Lockie & Darren Murray with messages of congrats after doing that 😂

Brilliant!

Absolute Scenes
32 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

That’s class mate 😂 you can definitely see “Daza” on the back of the strip 

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That’s class mate 😂 you can definitely see “Daza” on the back of the strip 

But remember "I dont go to games, or support hearts, I just sit at home and pretend to be ITK"

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, E6 Inc said:

They can bolt for that kind of cash. 

this is the kind of move I’d prefer over city, £1.5m 30% sell on

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

And also sign the wee lad at the end who threw in a cruncher to put an end to her mazy run.

The one with the skills is actually a wee laddie.  The one at the end just halved him in two lol

Edited by Cliffundo
typo

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

But remember "I dont go to games, or support hearts, I just sit at home and pretend to be ITK"

Maybe you're a twin 🙄 and your brother Bazajambo goes to the games and you sit at home 

4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Maybe you're a twin 🙄 and your brother Bazajambo goes to the games and you sit at home 

Must be. Love getting criticism from fans on here who claim that they cant attend games for various reasons, while I will do a 320 mile round trip to Tynecastle most weeks. Ross county is a nice home game for me as is ICT so them getting up would be a bonus also.

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Must be. Love getting criticism from fans on here who claim that they cant attend games for various reasons, while I will do a 320 mile round trip to Tynecastle most weeks. Ross county is a nice home game for me as is ICT so them getting up would be a bonus also.

I'm sure someone will be along just now 🙄 keep the info coming Daz very much appreciated. Hopefully Boyce next as you say 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I'm the opposite. Hate the long travel up north, wish County and Aberdeen went down to join ICTin the championship. 😂

1 hour ago, E6 Inc said:

Or someone called Gary???

32 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Technically it wasn't a Hearts game :lol:

Keep up the good work, most of us appreciate your snippets. 

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I'm the opposite. Hate the long travel up north, wish County and Aberdeen went down to join ICTin the championship. 😂

People who think Aberdeen is in the north 😒. It takes me longer to get to a game at pittodrie than it does to Tynecastle. I'm not overly keen on the average speed camera a9 most weeks but you have to do it. I love when the BBC claim Celtic & Rangers go out of their way to play up here, how do county fans etc feel every other week having to travel? 

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Stendel has been quoted to why he wants Advijaj at Hearts. 

You said he’s signed. Welcome to Hearts would suggest so. Just seen video as well, bit Hibs class to be honest walking about with a hearts top lofted up at a ross county game 😏

6 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

The same guy on Twitter who mentioned Avdijaj a few days ago is saying another player will be in today or tomorrow.

Whats his twitter name mate?

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Would love to be proved wrong but I don’t see us signing Boyce as well as Donis.

Why not?  I’d have thought about 3 in is the least we could expect. 

9 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

The same guy on Twitter who mentioned Avdijaj a few days ago is saying another player will be in today or tomorrow.

Daza?

I’m sure it will be today/tomorrow/Tuesday or Friday. 😂

we’ll definitely be signing someone on one of those days or those days in between. 🙄

42 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Is your house the Tynecastle one in Ullapool? With the sign on the main road? Love seeing that on trips home.

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why not?  I’d have thought about 3 in is the least we could expect. 

I get the feeling if we get this Donis guy in Stendel May feel he can play him through the middle?

hope I’m wrong as we need a fox in the box type striker in.

13 minutes ago, Markymark said:

You said he’s signed. Welcome to Hearts would suggest so. Just seen video as well, bit Hibs class to be honest walking about with a hearts top lofted up at a ross county game 😏

He has. A SECOND division Ross County knocking hibs out of the cup deserves my behaviour that night.

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Daza?

we’ll definitely be signing someone on one of those days or those days in between. 🙄

I dont do Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Strange that huh...Bongo and Daza claim ‘welcome to hearts’, ‘done deal’ etc...and straight from our managers mouth ‘he’s not signed yet’.

Further evidence of the desperation to be the first to say a players signed...just to appear ITK on an online football forum. Who knew the dining tables of Inverness were such a hotbed of Hearts contract/transfer info?!

Hopefully he does sign, plus a few others.

Far from it. Deal is done just needs signed in person. 

1 minute ago, Ruaraidh90 said:

Is your house the Tynecastle one in Ullapool? With the sign on the main road? Love seeing that on trips home.

No it's not. Good guy that owns it though 👍

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Interview suggests it's been difficult to get players in.

It's because we're 12th. More important than ever that we beat Ross County. 

RustyRightPeg

In likelihood then he’s travelling here today and will be announced tomorrow, then will score 6 away to Ross county on Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Daza?

Definitely not Daza as he mentioned an obscure name that hadn't been linked to us already in the press.;)

I'm reluctant to post the guy's Twitter on here in case he doesn't want the attention, but if you're a sad ***** like me it's not too hard to find.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, Dunks said:

War Rocket Ajax?

Couldn't help myself another Only Fools thing  :)

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

He has. A SECOND division Ross County knocking hibs out of the cup deserves my behaviour that night.

I dont do Twitter. 

Far from it. Deal is done just needs signed in person. 

No it's not. Good guy that owns it though 👍

Stendel saying he’s not signed yet. Explained the reasons he wants him. You might want to drop Your Daniel a quick text and put his mind at ease Daza. 

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Definitely not Daza as he mentioned an obscure name that hadn't been linked to us already in the press.;)

I'm reluctant to post the guy's Twitter on here in case he doesn't want the attention, but if you're a sad ***** like me it's not too hard to find.

Surely if he’s on Twitter he likes the attention?

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Hibs supporter isn't he? Post it😂😂😂