• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Hackney Hearts
53 minutes ago, kila said:

Av-dae-ye-eye

Unfortunately yet another name that won't fit the Give It Up song

It's only a 3 syllable surname I think (Av-dee-yai), so with a 2 syllable first name (Donis) that makes it perfect for the Give It Up song, no?

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

Scott Wilson has replied to Derek Raes tweet about how to pronounce his name saying thanks very helpful...

😂 good old Scottie 

Just now, Handofgod2015 said:

Don’t want to seem like a party pooper. 

11EA0979-7478-49D8-9C72-05DBE4151DAE.jpeg

The random Twitter account that can't spell his name is probably right.

46 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I have a song for him

To the sun has got his hat on

Donis Av-dae-ye-eye

Hip hip hip hooray

Donis Av-dae-ye-eye

Hes come all this way to play

👍

I’d prefer Naughty by Nature Hip hop Hooray. 🙂

1 minute ago, Handofgod2015 said:

I saw that on Pie & Bovril. Not sure how legit it is. Could be a Turkish agent Scotland account for all we know. I'm not reading into to it.

Handofgod2015
Just now, RasberryJam said:

I saw that on Pie & Bovril. Not sure how legit it is. Could be a Turkish agent Scotland account for all we know. I'm not reading into to it.

my point being is should we read in to Jim Spence as the oracle of all things transfer related? Let’s recall Lafferty going to meet Lennon. 

Handofgod2015
3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

The random Twitter account that can't spell his name is probably right.

Thanks for your input, it was extremely valuable. You’ll be the first I come to reply to if it does fall through though

my point being is should we read in to Jim Spence as the oracle of all things transfer related? Let’s recall Lafferty going to meet Lennon. 

Don't disagree. We should remain patient until the club announces the signing. He may very well go to Braga but I have faith in Jim Spence.

2 minutes ago, Handofgod2015 said:

Lafferty was due to meet Lennon. As confirmed by both Lafferty and Lennon themselves.

Thanks for your input, it was extremely valuable. You’ll be the first I come to reply to if it does fall through though

Yes, perhaps it'll help you to not automatically give credence to random Twitter posts that can be debunked in two minutes. :lol:

You're welcome.

12 minutes ago, Handofgod2015 said:

The tweet you posted was before Jim Spence’s comments and our stadium announcer has even messaged since saying he would need the pronunciation of his name.

Its fair enough to err on the side of caution but trying to be totally dismissive of all the other comments, which come from stronger sources, to believe a random Turkish tweet is a little strange.

22 minutes ago, Handofgod2015 said:

Hmm, that tweet is from yesterday afternoon, cant see any other links to Braga since then. I'm hopeful Jim Spence (and Bongo) is right.

Handofgod2015
12 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Lafferty was due to meet Lennon. As confirmed by both Lafferty and Lennon themselves.

Yes, perhaps it'll help you to not automatically give credence to random Twitter posts that can be debunked in two minutes. :lol:

You're welcome.

Wow your special. Do you not think a Scottish guy called Jim would be a random account to a Portuguese person like? 

Just now, Handofgod2015 said:

Wow your special. Do you not think a Scottish guy called Jim would be a random account to a Portuguese person like? 

But we know who he is 🤷‍♂️

Handofgod2015
6 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

The tweet you posted was before Jim Spence’s comments and our stadium announcer has even messaged since saying he would need the pronunciation of his name.

Its fair enough to err on the side of caution but trying to be totally dismissive of all the other comments, which come from stronger sources, to believe a random Turkish tweet is a little strange.

ive not been dismissive my whole point is to err on side of caution

2 minutes ago, Handofgod2015 said:

I'm not sure why that's relevant, given that Jim Spence is a well-known Scottish football journalist who will have got his information either directly or indirectly from someone at Hearts and the account you posted is a nameless, faceless transfer rumour account, which misspells his name and claims that its source is the Portuguese press, despite the fact I can't find a mention of this deal anywhere else.

1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

It's only a 3 syllable surname I think (Av-dee-yai), so with a 2 syllable first name (Donis) that makes it perfect for the Give It Up song, no?

Agree with you. Derek Rae just explained the last syllable a bit weirdly.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Bin Billie Piper pics.

How dare you!!!! She’s a PHW

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Welcome to Hearts Donis Avdijaj 👍🇱🇻 

😮

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Allan Preston saying that Avdijaj will be here in the next 48 hours.. 

He's spot on the money as always eh!

38 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Allan Preston saying that Avdijaj will be here in the next 48 hours.. 

If Allan Preston said Lionel Messi is a good footballer, I'd question it. Guy is a 🤡

Evening news.

Donis Avdijaj is due to fly to Edinburgh for face-to-face talks with Hearts in the next 48 hours, the Evening News can reveal.

Tynecastle officials are closing in on the Kosovo international forward and hope to complete his signing next week. However, clubs in Turkey, Portugal and Germany are also interested.

19 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Spill the beans then 👍👍

I will later mate 👍🇱🇻

Edited by Bongo 1874

Tom Hardy’s Dug
38 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I will later mate 👍🇱🇻

**** sake - this plot reveal is like a series of Line of Duty 

😂