The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Swanny17 said:

So who was in the stand today getting interest from the photographers? 

Me lol quite possibly donis? Or Maybe boyce? Burton weren't playing today

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Howdy Doody Jambo
2 minutes ago, His name is said:

Donis is currently somewhere with his agent. Just posted a pic on instagram

Screenshot_20200118-212846.png

It's good that he is somewhere 

Absolute Scenes
38 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Done deal and if I'm wrong Mods can ban me 👍🇱🇻

Legend 😉 hope your tea was good!

Tenaciousdandy
38 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Done deal and if I'm wrong Mods can ban me 👍🇱🇻

Excellent if it's all done, hopefully he  can cause the rangers some problems next weekend 

jamboinglasgow
7 minutes ago, His name is said:

_20200118_213751.JPG

Well 23 hours ago, his agent posted a story on insta of a hotel in Istanbul. If that helps at all.

Absolute Scenes
13 minutes ago, His name is said:

_20200118_213751.JPG

They’re in a hotel in Istanbul, maybe staying over to get the plane here

edit: checked and it’s only 30 minutes from the airport. Looks like their ready to meet us 😉

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Italian Lambretta
22 minutes ago, His name is said:

_20200118_213751.JPG

A wannabe gangsta *****. We dont *****like that at Heart of Midlothian. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

Tbf he looks like a naive young laddie, his agent looks like a ***** though. Needs to cut him loose and fast.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Ummm... he chose to represent Albania where his parents are from and then represent Kosovo as most people have been waiting decades for them to be an independent country. Google their football team, most have already been capped by other international countries before they were independent.

Seems to have been some sort of fall out. He came through the German system but insulted them before choosing Kosovo via Albania. Article referenced somewhere. 

Guesswork maybe got the hump when Schalke didn't work out.  No idea but hasn't spent much time with Germans since 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Seems to have been some sort of fall out. He came through the German system but insulted them before choosing Kosovo via Albania. Article referenced somewhere. 

Guesswork maybe got the hump when Schalke didn't work out.  No idea but hasn't spent much time with Germans since 

Hey, maybe he'll like your SS banter. Just joking ;)

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Tbf he looks like a naive young laddie, his agent looks like a ***** though. Needs to cut him loose and fast.

Yeah his agent looks like a complete knob lol think he is going to be popular with a lot of young ladies in maroon, and if the attitude thing is true maybe a few in the pubs and clubs too, but if he turns it on every Saturday I couldn't give a toss 

Magic Numbers
8 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Isn't the wannabe gangsta the agent?

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Yeah his agent looks like a complete knob lol think he is going to be popular with a lot of young ladies in maroon, and if the attitude thing is true maybe a few in the pubs and clubs too, but if he turns it on every Saturday I couldn't give a toss 

Thinking that his agent looks like his pal next door 😂

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

My man. :)

Seriously though his agent isn't doing him any favours.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Hey, maybe he'll like your SS banter. Just joking ;)

Not going there with Kosovan banter  :(

Kickback takes itself too seriously. Was telling my German mucker at work,  she starts all that shit herself. Believe it or not, quite a lot of them don't mind poking fun at themselves  :)

Happy with today? 

Still think we need a quality centre mid. Irving doing good but needs a hand

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

My man. :)

Seriously though his agent isn't doing him any favours.

Yeah I completely agree think the boy could do with a older head to keep him under control, altho if hes got him to sign for us then I'm  not complaining, can get rid afterwards 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Not going there with Kosovan banter  :(

Kickback takes itself too seriously. Was telling my German mucker at work,  she starts all that shit herself. Believe it or not, quite a lot of them don't mind poking fun at themselves  :)

Happy with today? 

Still think we need a quality centre mid. Irving doing good but needs a hand

Delighted with today. Feel like we're moving in the right directiion and not overly reliant on Naismith. We're looking to improve in the right areas, Stendel sees what we see. 👍

Honestly man I didn't find much wrong with your joke.  I wasn't offended by it but you never know who's reading what you write. There's always someone waiting to be offended. I could see there was no malice.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Delighted with today. Feel like we're moving in the right directiion and not overly reliant on Naismith. We're looking to improve in the right areas, Stendel sees what we see. 👍

Honestly man I didn't find much wrong with your joke.  I wasn't offended by it but you never know who's reading what you write. There's always someone waiting to be offended. I could see there was no malice.

Controlled the game a lot better in the 2nd half. 

Times we would have been punished by a better team,  but shape was so much better as was the interplay. 

A few rusty gates out there today,  saying to the guys on the way home,  thought it was the perfect game for us in some ways. 

Murray the fud thought he could win,  made it an open game, gave us enough space to get some belief. 

Pretty happy,  not that I didn't think Stendel could do well,  I thought it was a risk,  but I like the attitude of the foreign coaches. No nonsense,  no favours,  hard work. 

Wednesday night a big one,  but looking forwards not backwards 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Controlled the game a lot better in the 2nd half. 

Times we would have been punished by a better team,  but shape was so much better as was the interplay. 

A few rusty gates out there today,  saying to the guys on the way home,  thought it was the perfect game for us in some ways. 

Murray the fud thought he could win,  made it an open game, gave us enough space to get some belief. 

Pretty happy,  not that I didn't think Stendel could do well,  I thought it was a risk,  but I like the attitude of the foreign coaches. No nonsense,  no favours,  hard work. 

Wednesday night a big one,  but looking forwards not backwards 

I would agree with your assessment. I still think we have more chance of winning than we did before. We take risks now and the players are actively encouraged to do so. The thing that sticks out for me is that all our players know their jobs. Players have clear instruction on what their jobs are, as a result they're all puttimg in better performances.

One thing that I guarentee is that we will never be dominated by Ross County/Hamilton and the likes at home as long as Stendel is in charge. 

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Looks like an Albanian drug dealer😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈he needs to be dropped ,,,,

6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Exactly

I wonder if Mr ITK will take the short journey to Dingwall on Wednesday night or choose to spend his time on kb feeding his deluded followers? 

I will be at the game, as usual. My indefinite ban from Victoria park after running on the pitch with my hearts top above my head when second division Ross county beat hibs in the replay, has since been lifted.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
15 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Looks like an Albanian drug dealer😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈he needs to be dropped ,,,,

Funny story. I've met Albainian drug dealers before (or at least they claimed to be) and he looks familiar.  :ninja:

fabienleclerq
20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I will be at the game, as usual. My indefinite ban from Victoria park after running on the pitch with my hearts top above my head when second division Ross county beat hibs in the replay, has since been lifted.

😂😂😂

Loved watching that on TV! 

43 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Funny story. I've met Albainian drug dealers before (or at least they claimed to be) and he looks familiar.  :ninja:

Leiths full of them ,,and a few in gorgie too😬😬😬🙈

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Don’t recall the game or the circumstances...but checked YouTube anyway. Is that you at the end of this wee video (ff to 03:48), holding the Hearts top aloft? If so, well done sir 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Mr Sifter

6 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Couple of bum chums better get a room. You bring nothing to this forum but bitterness and jealousy at someone feeding information to keep the window interesting. What is the issue here? Deviskan, you still brave enough to show your face in here after the complete embarrassment you faced the last time? How much you on now?

do the forum a favour and piss off

Were you just homophobic?

9 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I find it difficult to believe that having been born and raised in Germany and he lived their until his teens that if he had a spat either at club level or international youth level that he’d now have a difficult time with any German now. That’s like saying Mesut Ozil wouldn’t want to work with any German because of his fall out with the national team.

4 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

They can bolt for that kind of cash. 

Yup, highly publicised they sold a wing back who played less than a season to Man Utd for £50 million due to his potential. Now we shouldn’t expect that for Hickey due to the length of his contract but other than the contract length and standard of league the circumstances are much the same so a club with ludicrous amounts in the bank should be putting a far more respectable offer in.

1 minute ago, babertonjambo said:

Another reference to Only Fools and Horses!

Getting a bit obtuse for me. I’m presuming Boyce is still a goer ?