• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Horatio Caine
8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thought she was back from her winter jolly on Mon/Yesterday?

Someone said she has a meeting planned with the "old guard" on Thursday this week on here.

(Should I look up the word "gullible" in the dictionary )?

Don't bother.  They took that word out.

38 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

All orchestrated and implemented by Budge, Levein and MacPhee. You just couldn't make this shit up.

Orchestrated implies that we are where we are as part of a deliberate plan to get us to this point.

If there is "blood" on anyones hands, it is Levein.  He's royally fecked up.

Ironically, had he gone in the summer, we wouldn't have Stendel in as manager, as he wasn't available then.  So perhaps that is a slight silver lining to the cloud that is over us.

1 hour ago, Masonic said:

whats demi mitchell upto if mulraney is offski

Would definitely take him back. Shown previously what he's capable of. A small blip in form doesnt make him a bad player. Was starting to come back into a game before his last injury

RustyRightPeg

sitting in the Carrington treatment room since he left us. Hasn’t played a minute of football. Only started training again just after Xmas

Edited by RustyRightPeg

22 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Don't bother.  They took that word out.

I've got one with it in it that I can let him have for £100. He'll need to be quick though as the price goes up next week.

11 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Would definitely take him back. Shown previously what he's capable of. A small blip in form doesnt make him a bad player. Was starting to come back into a game before his last injury

It wasn’t a small blip in form but he’d do better in a more attacking side so I’d take him back. 

Was very poor in his second loan spell at the club but he’d be a good left winger for us. We played him at left back for the majority of his games but he couldn’t defend. Would take back if he was going to play left wing. 

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Was very poor in his second loan spell at the club but he’d be a good left winger for us. We played him at left back for the majority of his games but he couldn’t defend. Would take back if he was going to play left wing. 

Yep, great going forward. Used to play up top when he was younger. Never a left back. Not much chance of him returning though since he isnt fit and i cant imagine he'd want to anyway

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It wasn’t a small blip in form but he’d do better in a more attacking side so I’d take him back. 

I reckon it’s worth exploring the u23s of these bigger teams though, the players definitely have talent to offer. All you have to do is look at the Liverpool u23 team that played against Everton they were fantastic and are probably all looking for consistent first team football. 

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

I reckon it’s worth exploring the u23s of these bigger teams though, the players definitely have talent to offer. All you have to do is look at the Liverpool u23 team that played against Everton they were fantastic and are probably all looking for consistent first team football. 

Couldn’t agree more. If nothing else it’s going to add energy, which I think Stendel is after. Bound to be some worthwhile loaners we could get from EPL clubs

Uche has been told he is surplus to requirements, and is wanted by a few clubs looking likely he will be the next to leave. 

Brandon has also been to he is surplus to requirements and is free to go if he can find himself a club. 

Still working on a loan deal for Mamadou Thiam from Barnsley. 

Still in talks with Dominic Samuel from Blackburn, but again they are playing hardball just like Wolfsburg are with Herrmann 👍🇱🇻

As daza has posted above 2 players getting shown around the Oriam and Tynecastle this week, don't have any names yet but if I get them I will post on here 👍🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Nice one. Cheers!

Don’t get too excited......Friday is the third “signing before” day he’s given in a fortnight.

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Couldn’t agree more. If nothing else it’s going to add energy, which I think Stendel is after. Bound to be some worthwhile loaners we could get from EPL clubs

Yeah energy is a necessity in this system and I do think it would be a good, short term solution.

8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Striker in before friday 

Superb!  

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Uche has been told he is surplus to requirements, and is wanted by a few clubs looking likely he will be the next to leave. 

Brandon has also been to he is surplus to requirements and is free to go if he can find himself a club. 

Still in talks with Dominic Samuel from Blackburn, but again they are playing hardball just like Wolfsburg are with Herrmann 👍🇱🇻

So Brandon was given a locker with the first team and then told he’s surplus to requirements? Shocking management if true ...

Absolute Scenes
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

that's strange considering Stendel told him to find a locker in the first team changing room

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

So Brandon was given a locker with the first team and then told he’s surplus to requirements? Shocking management if true ...

It's maybe a last-in-first-out kinda thing.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Brandon is out of contract in the summer https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/jamie-brandon-reveals-thoughts-his-hearts-future-contract-nears-end-819264%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjxioD3yIXnAhUDmVwKHQZlDRUQFjASegQIBxAF&usg=AOvVaw3ZuqAZXx3jpbkLL0TM4YK2&ampcf=1 Stendel needs to get rid of players before he can bring players in, Stendel never just game him a locker there were other reserve players given one as well such as Petkov Cochrane and McDonald👍🇱🇻

13 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

that's strange considering Stendel told him to find a locker in the first team changing room

He got a locker does that guarantee him to get a game for us?  there were other players that got one as well 😂👍🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He got a locker does that guarantee him to get a game for us?  there were other players that got one as well 😂👍🇱🇻

Getting a locker one day and being told to empty it a few days later is a bit shan at the very least though.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Why give him a locker then? Just tell him

he’s surplus to requirements and bin him in the reserves with Wighton, Mulraney and Berra.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

he’s surplus to requirements and bin him in the reserves with Wighton, Mulraney and Berra.

he gave him a locker within the first week of him being in the job. A lot has happened since then. As he has said openly in the press, he can only go with what he sees on the training field and on the pitch. If you aren’t cutting the mustard off you go 

better_call_saul
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Correct. I smell sh*te from the previous poster.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Getting a locker one day and being told to empty it a few days later is a bit shan at the very least though.

He isn't being told to empty his locker 😂, he is being told that his game time will be limited, he is still a part of the first team squad as is uche, but if they can get a move elsewhere we won't stop them,  We need to get rid of players before we bring players in. 

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

he gave him a locker within the first week of him being in the job. A lot has happened since then. As he has said openly in the press, he can only go with what he sees on the training field and on the pitch. If you aren’t cutting the mustard off you go 

Brandon’s been way better recently. Just can’t see him getting binned before another ball is kicked. Especially as he sees Smiths role other than RB (at least temporarily) and Clare is suspended for Ross County. 

GorgieRules22
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

He isn't being told to empty his locker 😂, he is being told that his game time will be limited, he is still a part of the first team squad as is uche, but if they can get a move elsewhere we won't stop them,  We need to get rid of players before we bring players in. 

You waited until Daz said well have a striker in before Friday to comment....you find out at the same time ? 😄

1 hour ago, Martin_T said:

With the injured players back, I think our squad is more than capable of getting out this situation without any further signings. Personally I'd rather we didn't rush into longer term contracts for panic signings.

I'd be happy with two players incoming, a central midfielder because we are still quite light in that area, and hopefully another forward, be that a striker or a winger.

Let's be honest though the way we go with injuries we are more likely the injured players end up injured again probably just after the window shuts.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah. I was being a bit dramatic. No problem with you posting info bud but I’m choosing not to believe this. I’ve explained why in answer to RustyRightPeg above. 

Edited by GinRummy