• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

GorgieFifeLife
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Well done to the player for making sure that imposter in the fecking suit does not get the gig...

The players are the imposters. Our so called senior players have been a disgrace. Naismith tried his heart out for Scotland but not tried a leg today.  For an experienced international Whelan had been laughable today.  Smith and Berra both shocking.  We need yet another huge clear out of all the crocks and gutless players we have.

Francis Albert
Just now, maroonlegions said:

St MIrren score..  2-1..:cornette:

Confirms what an outstanding result the 5-2 was and strengthens AM's credentials for the job. Whatever job we are talking about.

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

And are now 3-1 up after fallen behind... 

We're still waiting 

Indeed, wasted weeks interviewing dross instead of headhunting a quality manager. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And have almost added a fourth goal to their dismantling of Motherwell.

And one of the early front runners for the Hearts job. 

Jambo diehard

This is as bad as I can remember? My only hope is a new manager (whenever that is) can lift the players and pick up a few wins that will lift us out the sh*te we're in atm, depressing, poor fitba 

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Blaming MacPhee for this is just plain stupid. He’s an easy target.

The players have been absolutely horrendous for the majority of this season and MacPhee wasn’t going to change this in 3 weeks.

He wasn't slow in taking the credit  for the St Mirren win and talking it up as being a lot better than the reality of the game. You can't have it both ways. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

We're still a point ahead of St J.

Dizzy heights

December soon and rudderless. Defo no concern tho. Once injuries come back ........

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup.

Anyone that thinks we arent at risk of relegation is off their heads.

Plenty on here do!

The same usual suspects on here who backed Levein to the hilt!

Apparently some still do.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

The players are the imposters. Our so called senior players have been a disgrace. Naismith tried his heart out for Scotland but not tried a leg today.  For an experienced international Whelan had been laughable today.  Smith and Berra both shocking.  We need yet another huge clear out of all the crocks and gutless players we have.

Yep.

Austin deserves his share of criticism, (not abuse) but today is on the players. 

Cowards.

Those players are absolute ****ing cowards. Outside of Naismith not a bollock between them. No bottle, or spine. We're looking at yet another summer clear out. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Sunderland might be worse than us.  Not saying they are though.

Bolton, possibly anaw? (I say, "possibly")

Just now, Jodami said:

He wasn't slow in taking the credit  for the St Mirren win and talking it up as being a lot better than the reality of the game. You can't have it both ways. 

Did he take the credit for the win ?

Anyway....

The players have underperformed since the season kicked off and the blame lies firmly at their door.

Just now, OTT said:

Cowards.

Those players are absolute ****ing cowards. Outside of Naismith not a bollock between them. No bottle, or spine. We're looking at yet another summer clear out. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

Naismith looked like a wee lassie out there today as well, don’t exclude him from this.

Bazzas right boot

I did warn that the players were still with CL or appeared to be. 

Things may get worse before they get better tbh

Sacking CL wasn't waving a magic wand some thought it would be. 

Confidence, our injuries, losing the manager, the fans feeling. 

All bigger than CL leaving. 

The candidates mentioned are also no guarantee of improvement. Imo none have a better record than CL as a manager. 

No matter what tho, any team shouldn't be conceding 3 goals in the first 15 minutes at Killie. 

Basic stuff from the players, no matter the manager. 

Absolute shite all round. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Francis Albert
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

By wearing a suit?

I rarely agree with you but I always credited you with a modicum of intelligence and sensibility. That's that away.

I have never though a three piece suit and tie with unkempt shoulder length hair was a good look.

As for sensibility … I am not feeling much inclined to sensibility just at the moment. Sorry.

ScandinavianJambo
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

True

Just now, Jodami said:

Got to agree with that to be honest. He took all the credit and rightly so for last week. But he has just sent a team in the park and lost a match within 15 mins of it starting!!! 
Of course that’s largely due to the fact the players are utter horeshit. 
Ran ragged by Chis ****ing Burke!!!! 

chester copperpot
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think you're wrong. Adam_the_legend is right, she has made and continues to make mistakes. That needs to stop either by course correction on her part (what I hope) or departure from the club.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion even though I disagree.

I'd be a shite politician 😂

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Three games under AM - Goals for 5, Goals against 8.

No thanks.

No thanks and no chance. 

Austin and the rest of the first team staff need to go. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Dreadful stuff all lost in the first 15 minutes. 

At which point Killie started their warmdown.

If MacPhee mentions the word positives in his match comments, I too will launch myself off the balcony.  Unless of course he says that the only positive is that he is on his way out.

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Anyway....

The players have underperformed since the season kicked off and the blame lies firmly at their door.

What about last season?

Just now, DH1986 said:

Anyway....

Offt.. did you no actually listen to his pre match pre-amble, bigging up his record as being strong ? Taking credit for the win... I'm pretty sure he was suggesting he had a big part in that ! Let's see what he says today

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Naismith looked like a wee lassie out there today as well, don’t exclude him from this.

spot on, not one of them should be spared today... utterly dreadful 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I have never though a three piece suit and tie with unkempt shoulder length hair was a good look.

As for sensibility … I am not feeling much inclined to sensibility just at the moment. Sorry.

His hair and dress sense have zero to do with his capabilities, such as they are.

Some real playground stuff on here.

ScandinavianJambo
Just now, rick witter said:

Becoming quite a regular occurrence Hearts collapsing away from home!!!! 

Regular occourance Hearts collapsing!

Francis Albert

Anyway....

Since well over a year ago. I think AM has been involved for all of that period and for the whole period of the Cathro experiment too.

I really don't see any reason why anyone would want McPhee to remain in any position.

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Fair enough. I respect your opinion even though I disagree.

I'd be a shite politician 😂

I reckon you'd be quite good given your response. Polite disagreement whilst remaining respectful...many politicians (and dare I say, myself) could stand to learn something from that 👍

3 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

Full clear out required. 

Not interested in giving Macphee any sort of role at the club. 

Enough is enough. 

Anybody tainted by Levein must go!

Anyway....

I agree 100% on the players but he talked up the win and his record at yesterday's press conference. 

We need to be calm here though. He is clearly a smart guy who has something to offer but he is not a manager and we need experience right now. Whether he is a SD is another question as well. If we did appoint him I fear he wouldn't stay long and I think we need an experienced person who will be there for a while in the role. It might just be that there is not a natural role for him at the club and it is best he leaves. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Lost the game feed just before half time so not all bad.

Just realized reading this that Whelan was actually playing in the game up to when I lost the feed. Horrendous result.

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No thanks and no chance. 

Austin and the rest of the first team staff need to go. 

Correct. Get them all out first thing in the morning. All the coaches the lot!!  
That’s what’s needed. 
We are a losing club!!! 
The mentality of losing football matches needs to go and a good way to start that is getting everyone out and starting again. Clear out as many of these losers as we can. 
Make it known to the players also that we are looking for replacements and if they don’t have the stomach for a fight they can go too. 

1 minute ago, Guffers said:

Offt.. did you no actually listen to his pre match pre-amble, bigging up his record as being strong ? Taking credit for the win... I'm pretty sure he was suggesting he had a big part in that ! Let's see what he says today

I don’t think he was solely taking credit for the win.....doesn’t seem that sort of guy to me.

I think it’s time the focus was put on the players who don’t seem to give enough of a **** to give their all regardless of who is in the dugout.

That is where the problem lies for me.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Anybody tainted by Levein must go!

Image result for dog with a bone gif

On your fave subject again, lad?

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I did warn that the players were still with CL or appeared to be. 

Things may get worse before they get better tbh

Sacking CL wasn't waving a magic wand smoe thought it would be. 

Confidence, our injuries, losing the manager, the fans feeling. 

The candidates mentioned are also no guarantee of improvement. Imo none have a better record than CL as a manager. 

No matter what tho, any team shouldn't be conceding 3 goals in the first 15 minutes at Killie. 

Basic stuff from the players, no matter the manager. 

Absolute shite all round. 

I'm at the end of my tether with these shysters. 

Aidy White , Oli Bozanic, Jake Mulraney & Dikamona have no business being in a hearts shirt. 

Sean Clare and Uche need to seriously man the **** up if they want a career in football at a meaningful level. 

Berra, Whelan and Naismith are supposed to be leaders, yet that team is completely devoid of leadership on the field. 

Walker continuously goes missing when we need to see something up front. 

Smiths been our most consistent performer but had a mare today. 

The manager cannot take the blame again for these jokers not turning up. 

Yet again though, the players will 'take responsibility' and offer zero improvement. 

Some big changes needed during January.