• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This is Leveins legacy.

The damage inflicted on the very fabric of our team by Levein will not be easily rectified!

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Yes Sean Clares on replacing a defender.

😂

Hate those subs

Throw on an unpopular player and hope for the best

Cr@p management

35 minutes ago, Guffers said:

Open your eyes man.

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You simply do not get it. Losing and niceness is now our culture.

:rofl:

Firstly, if either of you think getting rid of Budge is even a possibility before the FOH takeover you haven't got a scooby, and secondly if you think a replacing her with some random punter instead of FOH will end well you are in denial.

34 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

She’s the one that allowed Levein to carry on for so long. She’s also the one dicking around with hiring a new manager!

Yeah, because rushing an appointment couldn't possibly go wrong.

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

highlight so far was the physio coming on...

And at Easter Road Jack Ross just put his nose up and started sniffing. Big smile on his face. 

Just now, frankblack said:

Firstly, if either of you think getting rid of Budge is even a possibility before the FOH takeover you haven't got a scooby, and secondly if you think a replacing her with some random punter instead of FOH will end well you are in denial.

my criticism would be that there was/is no-one lined up despite there being an obvious need months ago..

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

And taking her time last time worked so well, by contrast.

We are over 3 weeks in and counting. Clearly your definition of 'rushing' is different from mine and for me we have taken more than enough time to get a replacement.

There’s a big difference between rushing an appointment and dragging your heels.

It should have been ten
46 minutes ago, on&up2017 said:

Two examples of how a manager should be recruited. Mourinho in the day after Pochettino out, it's called forward planning. Even the mighty Hibs didn't dick around after the event, quick process and boom.  Ann must have know, like the rest of of that the chances of Levein needing removed were high.  The same thing happened with Cathro to Levein- tick ******* tock....time isn't something you have in this game, Ann! 😡

Kind of like when you have a job yourself, don't leave a job until you have another to go to...simple really, Ann! 🤬

We can do better than Robinson Imo

Edited by It should have been ten

J.T.F.Robertson
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Started ok this half to be fair.

Killie probably bored shitless by now.

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hes the right man for the crisis 

That's what I am thinking, you won't get Warnock long term and I understand people wanting the German bloke to change the culture and move us forward in the future but we need Colin in to sort this mess, he did an amazing job in keeping a very poor Rotherham side in the Championship against all odds a few years back! I still don't think we are relegation material despite how poor we have looked most of the year but if we continue like this it is possible!

Edited by gator

Wonder how long it will take Rangers to get 3 next week. We could be looking at a record. We should just kick it out the park every time we get it.!!!! 

Our sole objective this season is to remain in the top league. What an absolute shambles of a club we have become!!!

1 minute ago, Jap Jambo said:

my criticism would be that there was/is no-one lined up despite there being an obvious need months ago..

Yep, surely behind the scenes there should have been some consideration of possible options for a manager before we sacked Levein, but apparently not

Walker’s been our best defender today, and the only player remotely close to average.

Edited by Gashauskis9

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Ah, Sean Clare at RB.  That’s usually successful.  What’s the point of having Halkett on the ****ing bench???😡😡😡

Correct , fit enough for the bench , fit enough to play .

Clare can’t play at right back ffs 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

There’s a big difference between rushing an appointment and dragging your heels.

I genuinely think she wanted to appoint Mcphee. Another puppet to control. 
Now she can’t as there would be uproar. 

Never said getting rid of Budge is an immediate possibility though did I laughing boy ? If you think she is managing this football club well on the football side though you are the one who is in denial. Who said anything about rushing an appointment. But we cannot just ***** around for months again in our league position and with our performances. Hibs had allegedly identified Ross well in advance of the Heckingbottom sacking. Why were we not doing any speculative succession planning knowing that Levein was failing ? That is absolutely negligent management

Adam_the_legend
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Rushing??? We are WAY past the average time to hire for a football manager, especially in season. Shouldn’t take more than a week or two. 

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

Yep, surely behind the scenes there should have been some consideration of possible options for a manager before we sacked Levein, but apparently not

Absolutely this. Why was no ground work done when it was obvious that Levein wasn’t going to turn it around?

ScandinavianJambo
1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Mate. She saved us. For that I will be forever grateful. **** off with your shan chat.

This!

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

I genuinely think she wanted to appoint Mcphee. Another puppet to control. 
Now she can’t as there would be uproar. 

There could be a lot of truth in that tbh.

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Wonder how long it will take Rangers to get 3 next week. We could be looking at a record. We should just kick it out the park every time we get it.!!!! 

Our sole objective this season is to remain in the top league. What an absolute shambles of a club we have become!!!

If we don’t turn up it goes down as a 3-0 defeat. I’d take that.

Just now, rick witter said:

FTFY

Sorry but I disagree , played in his position against rangers and did well , he can’t play wide or at full back , it’s just the coaching staff can’t ****ing see that 

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Maybe because that was the Director of Football's job?

Who apart from Levein and people he "supposed" reported to him has any knowledge or experience of football other than as a fan? It was a huge failure of the structure and the Board Ann put in place

Edited by Francis Albert

Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Don't get the Uche love at all. Terrible player. 

Yip. Been saying it for over a year. He’s not the biggest problem tho. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Yip. Been saying it for over a year. He’s not the biggest problem tho. 

In a strong squad is good to come on up front for last 20 mins

Just now, DH1986 said:

If we don’t turn up it goes down as a 3-0 defeat. I’d take that.

So would I. 
It will be a cricket score next week. 

chester copperpot
2 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

So she’s immune to fair criticism for the rest of time?? Have a word. 

Did I ****ing say that? 

I commented on the fact that i8 saying she will end us!

Holyrood_Hearts
2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Sorry but I disagree , played in his position against rangers and did well , he can’t play wide or at full back , it’s just the coaching staff can’t ****ing see that 

I disagree too. We do him no favours playing him at RB

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe because that was the Director of Football's job?

Who apart from Levein and people "supposed" reported to him has any knowledge of football other than as a fan?

Well Ann has over five years of experience at this stage... that ought to be plenty