• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

Adam_the_legend
Just now, jambobob61 said:

Too stupid to believe your own eyes over a year or more!

The squad is keek and the team is short of 11 players!

I didn’t say we’d be worldbeaters or that we don’t need to replace players but think there is some quality in that team. And enough with the stupid, eh. 

I’m pissed off with Naismith a bit to be honest - his obsession with Scotland has meant he’s playing with 4 games in 2 weeks having had months out. After he got his 50th he should have pulled out of the second game if he was at all concerned about his club.

Been worried about Hickey for weeks. Should've been dropped before now. Good player having the confidence and ability ripped away from him, like so many other younger players before. McDonald, Cochrane anyone? Not surprising though in typical Tynecastle fashion when he's been played out of position for a while. White....why the hell did we bother with him? The left-back problem has been ongoing for three years but Levein never saw that position a problem and kept signing defensive midfielders. Berra has become a liability and needs dropped. I feel for Dikamona, can't be match fit when he's been sitting on his arse on the bench for so long. Bozanic offers nothing, Ikpeazu is wasted over on the right, we have four goalkeepers at the club and not one of three are any better than the other. Pereira isn't fourth or fifth choice at Man Utd for nothing. Time to give Kevin Silva a chance? We have Sean Clare on the bench though, another Levein "project". We've given Damour a four year contract. Never learned from the Martin and Samon days.

This is all down to bad scouting and bad coaching and it's been like this for three years. Said before we need to get McPhee and the other failures out of Tynecastle and a whole new team brought in. There is no way all of them are bad players. There is plenty experience in that team, Smith, Naismith, Whelan, even Berra and they've played at a higher level than us so it has to be down to coaching. It's no coincidence we've not improved since we had the likes of Perry Kitchen, Don Cowie and others. What else can it be apart from the way they are coached?  

If Daniel Stendel was considering a move here he'll take one look at this game and say "nah, fk that, i'll hang about in England 'til something turns up" Those still wanting McPhee as manager need to have a word. Get him to fk right after the game and take Daly and Fox out as well.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I await some amazing HT shake up now.

Mate just phoned from Rugby Park. Giving it 15 to see if they can turn round this shambles. Glad I decided to leave it after the no cash gate shenanigans.

8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Wow. Damning with faint praise. Who couldn't get more out of these players?

I reckon I could , of course , only if the money is right 

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

We seem to still be as hopeless as we were when Livvy took 5 off us.

I'm just incredulous.

That was nil nil at HT 😔

Just now, fila said:

I reckon I could , of course , only if the money is right 

That's ok. Money's no object. Ann told us so. Of course, now every ****er knows it! 

6 minutes ago, fila said:

There is no debate , Austin should have went wit CL, however , AB decided that both are doing a great job in some capacity or another.

In regards to this forum, well that’s what it is a forum,  if you really care about a forum above our beloved Hearts ... you need to look in the mirror and a say , perhaps i need o go to Easter road 

How on earth you divine what I said with a **** off to Easter Road reply is beyond me. 

2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

He's got the look. Now he just needs to perform the miracles.

Don't recall any stories of Jesus turning shite into anything...

Edited by neilnunb

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Pereira looks suspect as ****.

White needs to go. Not good enough.

Hickey needs dropped/rested before he's ruined. At times he looks like he's wanting his mum.

Berra is finished.

Smith having a bad game.

Dikamona just isnt good enough.

Walkers been nowhere.

Bozanic crowded out and isnt good enough.

Whelan just isnt clicking in a busy midfield. One good pass so far.

Uche is slowly being found out.

Naismith nowhere.

Utter ****in dross. Abject pish.

Young Team (whats left of them) putting up a decent show up the back there.

I’m not there , thankfully, but your summarisation could be applied to pretty every bloody game this season .

I fully agree with Hickey needing a rest for his own good 

8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Absolutely terrifying to think this clueless chump could be handed such a role in our club. Only thing him, and the rest of these goons, need to be handed is a P45.

But..... “he talks so well”.

Dare I say it but it seems that 2 of Killie’s goals were counter attacks.

Despite being shit were we a bit too attack minded and open at the start?

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

How on earth you divine what I said with a **** off to Easter Road reply is beyond me. 

Easy, you cant see what’s in front of you

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Nope. Just God awful defending 

Wily old opposition manager realises we'll go gung ho and exploits it would be another interpretation. 

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will end us.

Man you are one tedious pain in the a**. 
We know you don’t like anything, youre constantly telling us, but give us all fekkin peace

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That's ok. Money's no object. Ann told us so. Of course, now every ****er knows it! 

I just need the phone call then 🙂

Edited by fila

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Hearts TV just going to mention all the scores everywhere around the world instead of talking about the game

Hearts Twitter in the huff as well....

If your defence is suspect as **** you have to protect them, stay compact, minimise space, and attack within those parameters. Our defence is far too shit to deal with the type of space made from going hung ho, and killie obviously read that.