• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

Just now, PaulHartley10 said:

Now now...we wouldn't have been able to attract such a level of player if it wasn't for his injuries...

came to the right place for that then. that's a core competence we do seem to have...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
2 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Should sell Hickey soon as possible before any further performances like today and try and sell Ikpeazu to give funds to new manager.  After today might get couple hundred grand.

Uche isn't worth anything. 

Just now, rick witter said:

I’m coming to the conclusion that the players are all nowhere near as good as we all think they are. They are being outfought and outplayed on a weekly basis by teams we call lesser teams. Half of the squad is not good enough. 

I still think attitude is our biggest problem.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

HOld on here.  Some people want him as DOF.  FFS what are peoiple thinking about.  Him and the rest of the coaching staff can do one closely followed by "that woman"

Gonna be a few bans resulting from this thread IMO. Some just cannot critisize without resorting to abuse. 

Car crash stuff from Hearts, and for a long time now. Just no need to get personal, though. 

Just now, Guffers said:

Oh course the heads are down. The dressing room was already gone under Levein and this utter clown and their tactics. It's just a sad continuation of the shambles. 

That is why I think we need Colin in, he won't tolerate it, he's taken some downtrodden sides and rejuvenated them in the past, that's what we need now IMHO!

1 minute ago, Adam_the_legend said:

McPhee to be promoted to head of press

conferences. No use throwing the baby out with the bathwater 🤦🏼‍♂️

This. He speaks amazingly. 

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

She’s the one that allowed Levein to carry on for so long. She’s also the one dicking around with hiring a new manager!

She's done a brilliant job on the business side, but it's surely impossible to argue she's been anything but atrocious on the football front?

While we have hickey and white still getting a game we are there for the taking by anyone. Wouldn't get a game for any other team in the league. 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Gonna be a few bans resulting from this thread IMO. Some just cannot critisize without resorting to abuse. 

Car crash stuff from Hearts, and for a long time now. Just no need to get personal, though. 

Completely agree with you for once. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, iantjambo said:

I still think attitude is our biggest problem.

No aggression, no pride. Players can solve this on their own. Being poorly coached and/or being set up in a formation and tactic they don't understand is another issue. Sadly we have both scenarios. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Are we just utter shite?

I mean not just bad tactics but shite players too?  

I’ve just assumed we will come good but maybe we’re absolute ****ing shite. 

It’s hard not to think that watching this. We’re slow and indecisive going forward. Slack and lacking in defence. Players don’t look switched on or like they know what they’re supposed to be doing. 
Proper shit first half. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If that’s the case he shouldn’t be playing. Yet more poor management?

No arguments there. 

The rat catcher
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

While we have hickey and white still getting a game we are there for the taking by anyone. Wouldn't get a game for any other team in the league. 

White wont make it and Hickey is thrown in too early..

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Wonder if Allan Preston will have a go back tonight?

Don't see how this performance relates to the 4 lies, but certainly valid to criticize tactics 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, HighTimes said:

She's done a brilliant job on the business side, but it's surely impossible to argue she's been anything but atrocious on the football front?

The business side of a football club IS the football front.

Just now, HighTimes said:

The football is the business. All the trimmings won't last long unless we buck up our ideas on the park.

Is a restaurant with wonder facilities, silk tablecloths and friendly waiters a good business if under the silver platters are dog turds?

2 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Because too many players injured!!!!

well the ones coming in to replace should be trying to stay in the team, that is not happening.

pettigrewsstylist

No more funds to this guy pse as SD. Ive seen enough. Not a leader and culpable for this malaise, at least as much as CL, if not more so, day to day!!!

Adam_the_legend
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I’m coming to the conclusion that the players are all nowhere near as good as we all think they are. They are being outfought and outplayed on a weekly basis by teams we call lesser teams. Half of the squad is not good enough. 

I’m still confident a new manager could get a lot more out of these players. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Seasons ****ed, we can only hope the new manager can sort this shite out.

MacPhee, Daly, Fox, Gallagher, Physio, Medical staff

:bolt:

Don't rate Gallagher either to be fair. Need a better keeper coach 

Can we have a real manager please,y’know one that actually knows WTF he’s doing?

That’d be fab thanks!Also (and sadly) get Berra the *** out of way!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Seasons ****ed, we can only hope the new manager can sort this shite out.

MacPhee, Daly, Fox, Gallagher, Physio, Medical staff

:bolt:

Don't forget MW, the new random face on the bench. He can GTF as well!

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Would take a point right now 👍🏻

Lack of ambition imo. 

😂😂

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Does make you wonder if Djoum was as bad as some people kept telling us. At least he could hold on to the ball.

Djoum won the ANC with a very good team. Hearts fans always need to slate c. 2/3s of the players each game every game 

2 minutes ago, fila said:

TBF , anyone who thought he was the man for the job ,needs to GTF . Total waste of space ,and please do prove me wrong .............but  but

I don't necessarily disagree but every hearts fan surely at least hopes for the best at all times.

These negative, repetitive hot air blowhards have moved into a place where nothing will ever be good enough and take perverse pleasure in things going wrong. Often getting very abusive towards people in the process whilst clogging up all the threads and shutting down debate. 

None of this helps this forum or makes a shred of difference ultimately to our fortunes. 

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

People need to wake the **** up and wake up now to what Budge has turned us into. 

It will all be swept under the carpet, along with the Cathro fiasco and the Levein fiasco. 

There is no Hearts without Budge, hadn’t you heard?

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Killie TV has shat itself. I should go to bed at HT.

yup, buffering like hell. Together with the soporific commentary I'm about ready to launch myself from the balcony...

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Does make you wonder if Djoum was as bad as some people kept telling us. At least he could hold on to the ball.

Nah, another heartless lamb using hearts to suit him. Not hard to look better than these imposters tbf!

Not a fan, but a Keane type is what this shower of indulgent we ***** need.

Shape up or ship out, and take your bottom lips with you!

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

What needs to happen is Naisy tells McPhee to shut the f### up.

Naisy then makes the necessary substitutions and reorganises the 

team. A few choice words and out we go for the second half and 

make sure we get back into this game.

Will this happen, probably not but it should.

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Djoum won the ANC with a very good team. Hearts fans always need to slate c. 2/3s of the players each game every game 

Our best player IMO. With the right players around him he would have been excellent.

Funny how some players look decent when playing international football bu completely average and uninterested in maroon. We are getting taken for mugs.