• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

maroonlegions
28 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s actually still stuck in the famous five era. Prick.

And how many cups and leagues did they win under them.

On 07/11/2020 at 10:31, leginten said:

“No holes barred”

:rofl:

:oohmatron:

It really is high time The Scotsman and the Evening News just accepted that they’re hopelessly amateurish junk written and edited by a bunch of semi-literates (I’m being kind here), and simply closed down quietly.

Unbelievable isn't it ?    Gone are the days when you had to be competent at spelling & grammar to get a job in newspapers.   Earlier this year, their reporting of Salmond's trial contained the phrase  "Mr. Salmond was formally the First Minister of Scotland....".  :facepalm:

maroonlegions
24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

From reading Smith's "review" I don't think it's going to be the warts and all thing he seemed to be looking forward to. It's going to be lots of interviews with people in the club giving their views during a very bad season, not some hidden camera filming everything. I'm just interested in seeing behind the scenes personally.

Ofcourse,  Hearts fans rallying and SAVING their  club should be rammed down **** throats like Smith. Self smugness that he is.   

Edited by maroonlegions

19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

From reading Smith's "review" I don't think it's going to be the warts and all thing he seemed to be looking forward to. It's going to be lots of interviews with people in the club giving their views during a very bad season, not some hidden camera filming everything. I'm just interested in seeing behind the scenes personally.

Aidan is a  bitter bellend and best ignored. It's like he has gone out of his way to show a complete lack of professionalism in that tweet.

How childish.

I sense he's hurting 

maroonlegions
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

If that bawbag smith doesn’t like it it should be good

My thoughts exactly.  Just a bitter Hibs **** who is broken AGAIN in getting it dry at Hampden AGAIN. 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Pretty excited for this now I won't lie 😂 Disappointing not to see footage of Levein being launched though 

Aye me too. 

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Aidan is a  bitter bellend and best ignored. It's like he has gone out of his way to show a complete lack of professionalism in that tweet.

How childish.

I sense he's hurting 

He thinks football clubs have egos 🤣

There's a reason they play in Green.

Its Green with envy of Heart of Midlothian. I wonder where Smith is writing his articles now?

It used to be in the clubhouse at Spartans.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

From his Twitter:

"Encouraged by their own ego to make a reality show about themselves, Hearts then forced their fans into a season-long jungle trial as watching 2019-20 was like chewing on kangaroo testicles. My preview of This Is Our Story."

This is a guy who has written two "reality-style" books about himself.

Good to see Ewan Murray tear into him.

Edit: Just read his piece now. That's a shocker even by his standards.

I’m sure that’s not the only kind of testicles he’s had in his mouth. Cretinous, Vermin, bell end of a wank piece that he is. Irrelevant journalism at its best. 

Always cheers me up, knowing that Aidan Smith must wonder whatif when he picked 04-05 for his Heartfelt book, when he could have had the absolute rollercoaster and journalists dream that was 05-06.

Although he's probably glad he missed the scuddings we gave Hibs that season.

It will not be what many wanted/hoped with a warts and all expose

It will give an insight into the running of the club and some of those who work or indeed worked for us

Like many shows of this type there will be the odd time fans will cringe a little but I doubt there will be anything to be ashamed of

Like it or not there will be plenty of interest in the show and fans of all clubs will tune in in the hope that a laugh or two at our expense will be forthcoming..and there may be one or two but it will also show the passion and commitment the fans have demonstrated and the care shown for the club from many outside people

A slice of life in the football world but not the whole cake.

If Aidan had followed the last 6 years and the people involved he really shouldn't be surprised Hearts would take the chance to promote the club. 

Get the feeling this will be successful and the timing, now we are emerging from the worst period might just be okay now. 

highlandjambo3
8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

It will not be what many wanted/hoped with a warts and all expose

It will give an insight into the running of the club and some of those who work or indeed worked for us

Like many shows of this type there will be the odd time fans will cringe a little but I doubt there will be anything to be ashamed of

Like it or not there will be plenty of interest in the show and fans of all clubs will tune in in the hope that a laugh or two at our expense will be forthcoming..and there may be one or two but it will also show the passion and commitment the fans have demonstrated and the care shown for the club from many outside people

A slice of life in the football world but not the whole cake.

I’m hoping many will look on with envy at our behind the scenes facilities from training to hospitality, changing rooms, club shop, 1874 bar.....etc....most other fans only get to see a view from the away end then lap up all the pish the weegia write in their rags.

Aidan Smith's claim to fame is helping us to "22 in a row".

He was Hibs Programme editor and media man so was standing beside Henry Smith explaining how he (Henry) gad guessed which way to dive for Darren Jackson'e penalty (0-0 draw at Easter Road in the middle of the run).

Henry opened the programme and pointed out Aidan's detailed diagram of Jackson's previous penalty...... 

Only one Smith was smiling at that 😄

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Always cheers me up, knowing that Aidan Smith must wonder whatif when he picked 04-05 for his Heartfelt book, when he could have had the absolute rollercoaster and journalists dream that was 05-06.

Although he's probably glad he missed the scuddings we gave Hibs that season.

It also meant he missed probably Hibs best league season in decades. The one season they could actually say with some justification they played decent football. I actually enjoyed Heartfelt even if the premise was a bit weird - everyone knows you can't change your football allegiance, especially to your rivals, so not sure what he thought he could prove.

Edited by ToqueJambo

4 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

No holes barred?

:oohmatron:

Its good that Easter Road manages to get a mention then 😂

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
52 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Unbelievable isn't it ?    Gone are the days when you had to be competent at spelling & grammar to get a job in newspapers.   Earlier this year, their reporting of Salmond's trial contained the phrase  "Mr. Salmond was formally the First Minister of Scotland....".  :facepalm:

To be fair, the statement is correct.  His appointment was a formal one.  However, as they meant that he was no longer FM, they simply demonstrated that they're a bunch of usless, ignorant erses with no grasp of quality writing and reportage.  Pricks.

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

57 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And how many cups and leagues did they win under them.

Three league titles.

queensferryjambo
15 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Three league titles.

Whilst informing people of Hibs famous 5 achievements of 3 league titles please do me a favour John and inform people of Hearts achievements.

Can you please update your signature? Hearts have had 8 Scottish cups not 7 :) 

Hopefully 9 by December.

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Apols if already asked - what channel on sky is the documentary on tonight pls?

951 if you're not in Scotland, that'll get you the HD channel

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Apols if already asked - what channel on sky is the documentary on tonight pls?

101  BBC One ScotHD @9pm 

6 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Whilst informing people of Hibs famous 5 achievements of 3 league titles please do me a favour John and inform people of Hearts achievements.

Can you please update your signature? Hearts have had 8 Scottish cups not 7 :) 

Hopefully 9 by December.

Wont let me on my phone.

I answered a specific question.

Between 1954-1962

Hearts won 2 league titles, 1 Scottish Cup, and 4 league Cups all under the management of Tommy Walker. 

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Wont let me on my phone.

I answered a specific question.

Between 1954-1962

Hearts won 2 league titles, 1 Scottish Cup, and 4 league Cups all under the management of Tommy Walker. 

Hopefully you can update it on a PC on the 20th December mate to a big lovely 9 :) 

57 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m sure that’s not the only kind of testicles he’s had in his mouth. Cretinous, Vermin, bell end of a wank piece that he is. Irrelevant journalism at its best. 

Ha ha!  Had to scroll up a bit to make sure it wasn't a Jonno post! I remember getting that book he did book about supporting Hearts for a year on a Christmas day years ago, I didn't even remove all the paper before I popped it in the bucket.   

7 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Hopefully you can update it on a PC on the 20th December mate to a big lovely 9 :) 

I most certainly hope so too.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

If Aidan had followed the last 6 years and the people involved he really shouldn't be surprised Hearts would take the chance to promote the club. 

Get the feeling this will be successful and the timing, now we are emerging from the worst period might just be okay now. 

If we win the cup future screenings will be edited at the end with the message along the lines of- 

"After the traumatic season on and off the park, Heart of Midlothian beat the odds, winning the previous seasons Scottish Cup, ending celtics hopes of a Quadrupole treble. 

It was also a fitting tribute in memory of their former cup winning skipper who sadly passed away at the age of 36 in October '20. "

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

That was a strange line. He doesn't seem to know the difference between documentary and realty TV show. And he seems very disappointed it's not the laugh for Hibs fans he thought it was going to be.

The thing about Smith's writing is, like a lot of Hibs fans, he never acknowledges that for all Hearts faults, we have consistently done much better than his club over the long-term. He writes like Hibs are still 2016 cup winning Hibs and not 7th in the Premiership last season and gubbed out the cup by their neighbours Hibs.

He is a bitter **** like most if the vermin,

I’m looking forward to this, FAS FTH

Edited by One five

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

So...not a fan? 😝

Malinga the Swinga

Aidan Smith is a hibs *****. Anything the ***** says should be ignored as he is a *****. 

Hope this clarifies things. 

1 hour ago, JTJ said:

Aidan Smith's claim to fame is helping us to "22 in a row".

He was Hibs Programme editor and media man so was standing beside Henry Smith explaining how he (Henry) gad guessed which way to dive for Darren Jackson'e penalty (0-0 draw at Easter Road in the middle of the run).

Henry opened the programme and pointed out Aidan's detailed diagram of Jackson's previous penalty...... 

Only one Smith was smiling at that 😄

Was it not Gareth Evans? One of my first derbies at Easter Road, Henry was brilliant that day. 

Just checked and both wrong, it was Brian Hamilton

Edited by karipidis

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If we win the cup future screenings will be edited at the end with the message along the lines of- 

"After the traumatic season on and off the park, Heart of Midlothian beat the odds, winning the previous seasons Scottish Cup, ending celtics hopes of a Quadrupole treble. 

It was also a fitting tribute in memory of their former cup winning skipper who sadly passed away at the age of 36 in October '20. "

Nicely put

18 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Aidan Smith is a hibs *****. Anything the ***** says should be ignored as he is a *****. 

Hope this clarifies things. 

Another arsehole who has no class or discretion. But that’s the way journalism is going. Over opinionated and no neutrality. Too many weasels like him getting column inches. 

7 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Another arsehole who has no class or discretion. But that’s the way journalism is going. Over opinionated and no neutrality. Too many weasels like him getting column inches. 

Couldn't agree more, it's disgusting that he is given licence to do what he does. Have we ever seen such partisan articles in these publications from Hearts people? 

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Will this be on iplayer or that afterwards?

Use the BBC One Scotland live stream, can skip back two hours hour from live:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone?area=scotland

Edit: Can't seem to get BBC One Scotland live from the iPlayer site. Just forces the English stuff. Typical BBC.

Edited by kila

18 minutes ago, kila said:

Use the BBC One Scotland live stream, can skip back two hours hour from live:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone?area=scotland

Edit: Can't seem to get BBC One Scotland live from the iPlayer site. Just forces the English stuff. Typical BBC.

you have to change you location to Scotland on the iPlayer. Change your cookie preference and change from the default London setting.