• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

been here before

I wonder how many new threads this'll spawn.

Folk saying 'I told you so', folk lretending to be ITK, folk looking at being offended at the slightest things, paranoud ramblers...

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

How do you get this on BBC iplayer on the TV?

On the homepage of iPlayer right at the bottom you change your location from London. Then switch off cookies when it directs you.

2 hours ago, Birregrande said:

Ha ha!  Had to scroll up a bit to make sure it wasn't a Jonno post! I remember getting that book he did book about supporting Hearts for a year on a Christmas day years ago, I didn't even remove all the paper before I popped it in the bucket.   

@jonnothejambois a literary genius and my source of inspiration for that post. 😉

Absolute Scenes

No matter his flaws, what he did, I cannot help feel sorry for Craig. Cannot imagine how difficult it must be to fail as a manager, especially at a club that you call home. He wasn’t great, he caused our downfall, but you cannot doubt he doesn’t love hearts. I’m actually really pleased he’s being asked to be a pundit, because I was really worried for him getting work after hearts. He just really wanted to succeed, even though his football was so bad. You could see it in his eyes, that he just so wanted to succeed. Such a sad end to his time at hearts

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Салатные палочки
Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Man, I wish Levein had sorted his shit out.  Sad, sad way to end for a Hearts man. 

Aye. Had completely lost the plot at the end though. Well long before that to be fair. 

The cameras were there from the very start of the season, someone at the club must have had final cut and saved Levein from getting fully humiliated. 

The kindest edit you'll ever see. The first third of the season consigned to the cutting room floor. 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Wee Harry, "we could watch the highlights and write down what's went wrong" 

This boys got a future. 

:laugh2: that did make me laugh when he said that.  

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Why so much on McPhee? He was only in charge a couple of games. Useless shite. 🤬

Actually I take it back, wouldn't have missed that attempted header for anything 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

No matter his flaws, what he did, I cannot help feel sorry for Craig. Cannot imagine how difficult it must be to fail as a manager, especially at a club that you call home. He wasn’t great, he caused our downfall, but you cannot doubt he doesn’t love hearts. I’m actually really pleased he’s being asked to be a pundit, because I was really worried for him getting work after hearts. He just really wanted to succeed, even though his football was so bad. You could see it in his eyes, that he just so wanted to succeed. Such a sad end to his time at hearts

I was his biggest critic as manager and was desperate for him to be sacked. I also thought how he handled himself the first time round was really, really poor.

But as a guy, I really like him and wish it had turned out differently. Ann hung him out to dry really, it should have happened a long time before it did.

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Needing to see some Whelan/Berra vs Stendel 

Jesus, I forgot about Whelan. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This is pish. The club have bottled out of showing what really happened.

Which is no surprise given Budge’s involvement.