BBC Scotland TV Series - Inside Tynecastle

August Landmesser

27 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No need

To pass it on, everybody knows he's a prick.

:muggy:

Nearly had me there 😂

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

5 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

No, Keith Jackson is one though.

Aye I’m not usually one for the anti hearts media etc but Jackson is a wank.  

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Aye I’m not usually one for the anti hearts media etc but Jackson is a wank.  

100%

He is a terrible journalist.

16 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

100%

He is a terrible journalist.

Wasn’t he close to David Murray and that’s what got him his promotions? He’s genuinely not got a clue and sounds like a Ned off the street. 

2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Wasn’t he close to David Murray and that’s what got him his promotions? He’s genuinely not got a clue and sounds like a Ned off the street. 

Kirsty Young's half brother.

• 2 months later...
Hectormasson
On 13/01/2020 at 15:08, tian447 said:

:rofl:

Totally f....g bin it ,,, like our season too !,🤬🤬🤬🤬

38 minutes ago, kila said:

Will this even see light of day now?

Maybe just as well... :D

I’d use the footage they’ve got to throw somethzing together and get it out there. Make the players sit through the embarrassment of a season and hope they’re prepared to do something about it if/when the season resumes. 

When this was first mooted I doubt even the most optimistic of TV producers thought they would see this story evolve

The club crisis and more and now the virus

On 13/01/2020 at 14:53, Leveins Battalion said:

Is any media guy/gal or pundit who calls out Hearts for the shambles we are a prick?🤣

Its not the media who need calling out,its the people at the top of HMFC.

Keith Jackson is a prick regardless of any points he makes. 

Edited by Hearts_fan

On 13/01/2020 at 14:53, Leveins Battalion said:

Is any media guy/gal or pundit who calls out Hearts for the shambles we are a prick?🤣

Its not the media who need calling out,its the people at the top of HMFC.

Not necessarily but coincidentally it does seem to be the case quite often. 

Normally, these kinda documentaries always have ONE . You know the one who plays up to the camera thinking they are funny or can sing . A wannabe . 
wonder who ours will be ? Ann Park impersonating Susan Boyle perchance 😂

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Does that mean he's only half a man? 

That reminds me of the old joke, Wife: if you were half a man you would take they weans tae the circus.   Husband: if I wiz half a man I wid be IN the circus.

on my way with coat on.

Brick Tamland

Keith Jackson is an utter roaster of a man and a horrific journalist. 
The big story in Scottish football isn’t us in a relegation battle or being in a documentary it’s why journalists don’t, or can’t, write or broadcast the truth about Celtic or Sevco, and how biased the referees are in their favour, and how big a shambles the SFA are. It’s easy and lazy journalism to knock us just now but there are far bigger stories to write about if they had the balls to do it, but like the spineless sycophants that they are, they choose not to. Instead they choose to make up dreadful fake news headlines and other made up shite, of which just the Morelos articles alone are a good example. 
I wouldn’t piss on Keith Jackson if the prick was on fire. 

They should make it drama film. Bill Pullman to play Levein, Helen Mirren as Budge, Gary Oldman as Stendel and Dolph Lungren as Sievers.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

Documentary camera was at the St Mirren game. 

Should be good.

im sure they were filming at the Motherwell draw a week ago.

feking embarrassing having this comedy show coming up. Another belter from Budge. Let’s film us going full circle and down.

Bin the bloody thing and do it now

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They should make it drama film. Bill Pullman to play Levein, Helen Mirren as Budge, Gary Oldman as Stendel and Dolph Lungren as Sievers.

Michael Crawford in Frank Spencer mode playing Austin McPhee. 

Tynecastle Valhalla
1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

The big story in Scottish football isn’t us in a relegation battle or being in a documentary it’s why journalists don’t, or can’t, write or broadcast the truth about Celtic or Sevco, and how biased the referees are in their favour, and how big a shambles the SFA are. It’s easy and lazy journalism to knock us just now but there are far bigger stories to write about if they had the balls to do it, but like the spineless sycophants that they are, they choose not to. Instead they choose to make up dreadful fake news headlines and other made up shite, of which just the Morelos articles alone are a good example. 

completely agree 

N Lincs Jambo
3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

I would if he wasn't on fire though 😂

Brick Tamland
On 14/03/2020 at 13:11, N Lincs Jambo said:

😂

rudi must stay
On 14/03/2020 at 10:03, GinRummy said:

Good choices. Would put Vanessa Redgrave as Budge over Helen Mirren though, she'd be too full on. That aside top work 

Big Slim Stylee
On 10/01/2020 at 09:38, Armageddon said:

Listen to folk saying we'll be the laughing stock of Scotland hahaha YOU ******* WISH!!!!!! 

This programme will be sensational viewing and people will see how professional we are run, some idiots on here won;t be able to cope with that, but you can just imagine how they are to deal with in their own workplace.

Really looking forward to it. It’ll be some insight. Boring it won’t be.

TyphoonJambo
On 14/03/2020 at 14:11, N Lincs Jambo said:

Made me spit out my beer, good one😂🔥

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Good choices. Would put Vanessa Redgrave as Budge over Helen Mirren though, she'd be too full on. That aside top work 

Maybe Tatoo as Meshino 

On 13/01/2020 at 07:37, Last Laff said:

Sucked him off allegedly :lol:

Stephane Grappelli
On 10/01/2020 at 07:08, Mr Sifter said:

We will avoid relegation (by a good few points actually), a new management team will be in place, Levein and his crew will leave the building and we will be at the start of a bright new dawn for Heart if Midlothian. And this programme will capture a fascinating insight into it all. And we will love it. 

You heard it here first 🇱🇻

:what:

Calebs Grandad
On 14/03/2020 at 10:03, GinRummy said:

If it’s the BBC then Idris Elba will play Levein and Eddie Izzard will be Budge. 

• 4 weeks later...
Ted Hastings

Wonder when the cameras stopped rolling for this documentary during the onset of the pandemic and the eventual shutdown. Would be quite interesting to see the initial communications with other clubs and how exactly the pragmatic financial approach was formulated. 

On 16/03/2020 at 09:45, Calebs Grandad said:

If it’s the BBC then Idris Elba will play Levein and Eddie Izzard will be Budge. 

PC gone mad!

Shaking with rage...

41 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

Wonder when the cameras stopped rolling for this documentary during the onset of the pandemic and the eventual shutdown. Would be quite interesting to see the initial communications with other clubs and how exactly the pragmatic financial approach was formulated. 

Unfortunately its likely they'll have stopped rolling as soon as social distancing was put in place. 

They'll be missing out on some juicy material! 

15 hours ago, Homme said:

Unfortunately its likely they'll have stopped rolling as soon as social distancing was put in place. 

They'll be missing out on some juicy material! 

Exactly. You imagine the carnage if they were still filming and had covered the lead up, the vote and the aftermath of it all on tv. 

There'd be so many  injunctions flying around they would need flight controllers to manage the airspace!! 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Wouldn't let this air in the light of recent events

Unless theres a boardroom scene with Budge raging and on the phone to Dempster after the Hibs statement was released...

"LEANNE! WHAT THE ACTUAL **** HEN? NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOURE GETTING SWUNG ABOOT FI YER LESBIAN MAN-LIKE  HAIRCUT YA F***** TREACHEROUS RAT". 

That would be good viewing IMO.

If they've kept filming using the social distancing rules as done by the likes of the BBC when interviewing etc, this will be dynamite must-watch material - especially the SPFL voting farce and the reaction of our board custodians to that. I hope they don't edit too much either!

queensferryjambo
26 minutes ago, Big Drew said:

If they've kept filming using the social distancing rules as done by the likes of the BBC when interviewing etc, this will be dynamite must-watch material - especially the SPFL voting farce and the reaction of our board custodians to that. I hope they don't edit too much either!

It will be an incredible documentary to watch especially from the point of view of someone from outside Scotland. It will just show exactly how our game is run by the SPFL and how they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, I don't think Hearts will come out of this a laughing stock but the SPFL and others may.

Guest ToqueJambo

This is a great opportunity for this production company.

It reminds me of the cycling guy who started making a simple documentary about himself doping to test how it affected his performance, then he ended up uncovering the Russian doping scandal - "Icarus" was the film.

He only got the Russian story through complete luck and it changed his whole film. This production company could have found themselves on the inside of this story through sheer luck. The end film could be much more than a simple fly on the wall at a football club thing if it exposes the SPFL shenanigans etc.

Can't wait! Unless they bottle it, but why would they? This could be a career-maker for whoever's doing it.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The BBC will bottle it. Guaranteed.

It's an independent production company - Two Rivers Media. They do work for Channel 4 and other broadcasters. Doubt the BBC have editorial oversight. Two Rivers would have zero credibility as a documentary maker if they ignored a huge story while enjoying access to one of the major players.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's an independent production company - Two Rivers Media. They do work for Channel 4 and other broadcasters. Doubt the BBC have editorial oversight. Two Rivers would have zero credibility as a documentary maker if they ignored a huge story while enjoying access to one of the major players.

Depends on the terms of their agreement with the BBC. But I just can't see the BBC airing something that puts the boot into the SPFL, Doncaster et al, Celtic, and the great majority of clubs.

It will be fly on the wall with the flies either not close enough to learn anything... or free condemn anyone.

Edited by Francis Albert