BBC Scotland TV Series - Inside Tynecastle

August Landmesser

3 minutes ago, Coco said:

Where's the analysis of what a mess Levein and MacPhee made?  

Turned into a sob story for the former

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• kila

• davemclaren

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. :rofl:

The only decent ***** in it is Gary Locke. 

He does seem like a top bloke.

Wasn't expecting much from a BBC scotland production.. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. :rofl:

The only decent ***** in it is Gary Locke. 

Absolute lot of pish, but it was to be expected. They knew the camera's were there and wouldn't have said anything real while they were getting followed. 

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Easy rides are the very defintion of the Budge regime. Hence our decline

Or, more accurately, our rise then rise then rise and decline (in the same season) then decline then rise and decline (in the same season again) then decline then start rising again.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There's bugger all on this that we didn't already know.

I'm out. 

Not critical enough of Hearts for you? When are you ever in.

Nothing about him not being able to bring his staff in. Pretty poor and sanatised. Footage of a draw, a semi, a big win then a casual off the cuff no wins in five comment without showing how bad it was.

8 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

The point of the documentary wasn't to scrutinise the first team, it was to look at the club as a whole during the process of the FOH handover and see the background work that goes on.

I'm sure there are fans on here who's daughter is in the woman's team and proud to see them getting some coverage. 

:spoton:

The documentary was planned before we realised even a hint of the shit show that was coming. What happened was just a bonus and it's up to BBC Scotland how they show that.

Besides, we were all present and aware of everything that's happened over the last year or so. I honestly can't think of what might've occurred that could possibly shock us anymore.

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye well l, good for them. 

Not worthy of a documentary on the bbc, especially when the rest of it is just stuff we've already seen or know. 

It was a small part of it 😄 lighten up FFS!

Happy with it. I was worried it would be a painful cringefest exposing the worst parts of the club under Leven. Think we got off very lightly.

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Absolute lot of pish, but it was to be expected. They knew the camera's were there and wouldn't have said anything real while they were getting followed. 

3 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

He does seem like a top bloke.

Wasn't expecting much from a BBC scotland production.. 

Or did the club kibosh their first effort because they would have been potrayed as incompetent and clueless.. 🙄 

I suppose we'll never know. Sanitised beyond belief. 

Pretty damn superficial. That said, it’s probably just as well for Austin MacPhee. What little there was showed him up to be absolutely minging.

Just now, weaz1981 said:

Nothing about him not being able to bring his staff in. Pretty poor and sanatised. Footage of a draw, a semi, a big win then a casual off the cuff no wins in five comment without showing how bad it was.

Story told by folk who don't have much of a clue about football or Hearts.

It was nothing more than random bits of footage and a bit of an Ann Budge PR stunt. The third episode covering the court case will be nothing but Ann Nudge, nap.

Psychedelicropcircle

More importantly does our groundsman have a speech impediment or was he really nervous 😟 

Just now, Jambos_1874 said:

Happy with it. I was worried it would be a painful cringefest exposing the worst parts of the club under Leven. Think we got off very lightly.

Yeah. I thought it was pretty balanced. 

Mind you,  the worst part of the season is still to come...

McPhee claiming Bozanic was one of the top players and first to dead balls... nearly launched the remote at the telly! No wonder we were so gash

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Or did the club kibosh their first effort because they would have been potrayed as incompetent and clueless.. 🙄 

I suppose we'll never know. Sanitised beyond belief. 

Most likely, but that would be classed as a conspiracy theory, so will be ignored. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

10 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

This is utter garbage.

I decided not to watch this and it appears from many of the posts this was a good call.

Still don’t understand why we volunteered to do this. With the city one they had the best manager in the world and going for the title and the Spurs one they had just reached a champions league final and hoped to kick on whereas we were doing nothing, going nowhere under Levein and had just finished 6th for the third year in a row. It’s just given other fans more reason to laugh at us. Poor from Budge again. 

6 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Is there two more of these?

There was not much to take away to be honest.

The Real Kashmir documentary was much better.

Of course it was.

When the main character is a complete the throbber, it is always entertaining. 

That was brilliant. Filled me with pride and I am happy to be wrong as I thought was going to be the 'Ann show'. Feel for Levein too, I will always love him.

Just now, 7628mm said:

I decided not to watch this and it appears from many of the posts this was a good call.

I’ve not watched it yet but my Celtic supporting mate messaged me as follows,

’Amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes - really well done’

Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. 

So far just the story of the season, nothing to make it a fly on wall type documentary.

Should have been explosive, instead it was very tame.

Distinct lack of passion on show.

Edited by Gambo

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

That was brilliant. Filled me with pride and I am happy to be wrong as I thought was going to be the 'Ann show'. Feel for Levein too, I will always love him.

You been drinking? 😎

Wasn’t as cringe as I thought it would be. Lockie came across as the true Hearts man he is, Levein loves Hearts no doubt but should have gone long before he did. Macphee actually had a lot of intensity to training but apart from St Mirren it didn’t show enough on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Thought it was ok, depressing having to watch back how shit we were, but like seeing behind the scenes stuff.

Same here. Thought it was interesting  in parts.

Quite happy for you to go all i8 on this tbf

been here before

You contribute **** all, you get **** all.

A metaphor for your life I imagine.

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

McPhee claiming Bozanic was one of the top players and first to dead balls... nearly launched the remote at the telly! No wonder we were so gash

Thought that was a strange comment too. 

It's a lot more Football Focus segment as opposed to Sunderland Til I Die but then it is a BBC Scotland production so maybe should have been expected. Just built up to be something that it was never going to or intended to be. 

Didn't mind it.

Not surprised to see it has brought out some people who just can't get over their weird hatred of the wonderful woman who saved our club. 

I'm hoping it kicks on more now with Stendal in. It probably should have been a 12 parter.

This thread is ****img hilarious, what were  people expecting to see . 

Youve really got to laugh at the amount of numbskulls posting on here . 

In a time where alternative entertainment options are seriously limited due to COVID and there's not much else to do in the evenings I could see myself pieing the remaining 2 eps of this. 

Normally a documentary about Scottish football and in particular Hearts would be high up on my list to watch, but this is just a fluff piece pr exercise. 

9 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

More importantly does our groundsman have a speech impediment or was he really nervous 😟 

Clearly had a stutter. More importantly?

Just now, Dallas Green said:

Didn't mind it.

Not surprised to see it has brought out some people who just can't get over their weird hatred of the wonderful woman who saved our club. 

I'm hoping it kicks on more now with Stendal in. It probably should have been a 12 parter.

Yeah the fact that it is only a 3 parter given they were at it all season should have been a clue that it was a light touch. 

Guest ToqueJambo

4 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Still don’t understand why we volunteered to do this. With the city one they had the best manager in the world and going for the title and the Spurs one they had just reached a champions league final and hoped to kick on whereas we were doing nothing, going nowhere under Levein and had just finished 6th for the third year in a row. It’s just given other fans more reason to laugh at us. Poor from Budge again. 

Weren't we asked to do it? It's not an on the pitch documentary anyhow. The aim was to show behind the scenes. This was supposed to be the season when the club was handed over to the fans, which would make us the largest fan owned club in Scotland and the UK. They wanted to document that as I understand it.