Jump to content

BBC Scotland TV Series - Inside Tynecastle


August Landmesser

Recommended Posts

August Landmesser

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/inside-tynecastle-documentary

 

"Heart of Midlothian Football Club will be the subject of a brand-new ‘behind the scenes’ documentary ‘Inside Tynecastle’, currently in development with production company Two Rivers Media and BBC Scotland. 

Eagle-eyed fans may have already spotted television crews shadowing members of Hearts’ staff during the recent home match against Rangers at Tynecastle, with filming across several areas of the club already underway.

‘Inside Tynecastle’ will chronicle the 2019/20 season at Hearts.  The focus is not just on what happens on the pitch but on the supporters and inner workings of the club in all areas and at all levels.  The series will let viewers better understand the complexities and challenges involved in running an SPFL club.

Filming will continue throughout the season with an on-air date to be announced post the season closing."

 

They've picked a quiet season to follow anyway...

 

Hopefully it won't be the curse of 'Sunderland 'til I Die'

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • i8hibsh

    60

  • Pasquale for King

    57

  • ToqueJambo

    55

  • kila

    50

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/inside-tynecastle-documentary

 

"Heart of Midlothian Football Club will be the subject of a brand-new ‘behind the scenes’ documentary ‘Inside Tynecastle’, currently in development with production company Two Rivers Media and BBC Scotland. 

Eagle-eyed fans may have already spotted television crews shadowing members of Hearts’ staff during the recent home match against Rangers at Tynecastle, with filming across several areas of the club already underway.

‘Inside Tynecastle’ will chronicle the 2019/20 season at Hearts.  The focus is not just on what happens on the pitch but on the supporters and inner workings of the club in all areas and at all levels.  The series will let viewers better understand the complexities and challenges involved in running an SPFL club.

Filming will continue throughout the season with an on-air date to be announced post the season closing."

 

They've picked a quiet season to follow anyway...

 

Hopefully it won't be the curse of 'Sunderland 'til I Die'

 

Be funny if its Coleman announced

Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Will it feature the moment Levein is told to go?

 

 

unfortunately I hear the cameraman's hamstring went just as the cameras were about to roll,,,,

Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hope we’re getting a fat fee for this 

The publicity we get from it could be priceless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scott herbertson said:

 

 

unfortunately I hear the cameraman's hamstring went just as the cameras were about to roll,,,,

🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/inside-tynecastle-documentary

 

"Heart of Midlothian Football Club will be the subject of a brand-new ‘behind the scenes’ documentary ‘Inside Tynecastle’, currently in development with production company Two Rivers Media and BBC Scotland. 

Eagle-eyed fans may have already spotted television crews shadowing members of Hearts’ staff during the recent home match against Rangers at Tynecastle, with filming across several areas of the club already underway.

‘Inside Tynecastle’ will chronicle the 2019/20 season at Hearts.  The focus is not just on what happens on the pitch but on the supporters and inner workings of the club in all areas and at all levels.  The series will let viewers better understand the complexities and challenges involved in running an SPFL club.

Filming will continue throughout the season with an on-air date to be announced post the season closing."

 

They've picked a quiet season to follow anyway...

 

Hopefully it won't be the curse of 'Sunderland 'til I Die'

There may be a mention of Kickback?   

 

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

🙂

Beat me to it ......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Relegation here we come. That’s usually how these series go is it not 

Depends how long the cameras continue to roll....   But seriously should be a belter....    Maybe a mention of the Simpathy Orchestra who opened the Festival...  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

The publicity we get from it could be priceless.

 

So could the hilarity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Relegation here we come. That’s usually how these series go is it not 

When did Manchester City get relegated. I need to pay more attention  :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a shite documentary that’ll be. “Hearts earn a respectable 1-1 draw with St Johnstone to move up to 10th, however manager Austin MacPhee is not happy with captain Sean Clare’s performance.” 
 

Not exactly going to be like Man City’s title winning one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

What a shite documentary that’ll be. “Hearts earn a respectable 1-1 draw with St Johnstone to move up to 10th, however manager Austin MacPhee is not happy with captain Sean Clare’s performance.” 
 

Not exactly going to be like Man City’s title winning one.

 

Surely not. Sean is usually bursting a gut all over the pitch and man of the match.🥴

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping that it will highlight some of the more embarrassing fan performances over the course, and maybe make a couple of people re-think. :thumbsup:

 

 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I'm hoping that it will highlight some of the more embarrassing fan performances over teh course, and maybe make a couple of people re-think. :thumbsup:


Speaking from experience?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Craig Levein currently in talks to play the role of...Craig Levein.

Can imagine him sitting at a desk with a mirror on the other side chatting away to himself.

 

:leveinproblem:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

They should just make it like the office and just turn the whole thing into a comedy

That shouldn't be too hard 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
alwaysthereinspirit

When making the movie Fever Pitch the ending had to be re-made as the Red Sox actually won the World Series for the first time in 80 years while they were filming the usual failure for the original ending.

Hopefully Hearts can give this documentary the same ending by turning this season around starting tomorrow.

Come on Hearts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angel eyes said:

Who needs multi-million pound deals anyway. Hardly any ****er outside of Scotland, is going to give two shits about our documentary.

 

People (including Hearts fans) will be desperate for some supporter interviews slating Levein & Budge, plenty of booing, and us to be a good old laugh, like Sunderland were.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Who needs multi-million pound deals anyway. Hardly any ****er outside of Scotland, is going to give two shits about our documentary.

 

People (including Hearts fans) will be desperate for some supporter interviews slating Levein & Budge, plenty of booing, and us to be a good old laugh, like Sunderland were.

 

 

 

 

I vaguely remember the Sunderland one was it a belly laugh at their expense?

Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen

Look I'm no saying this is going to be dull, but are there any characters at the club now? I imagine the whole thing will be about as jocular as a day on death row. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a feeling this could harm our search for a new manager. Who in their right mind will agree to take on a new job with a camera crew running around the place? Money immediately placed on Billy Davies as our new boss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

When did Manchester City get relegated. I need to pay more attention  :)

 

 

Leeds have been on this year too.

 

Unusually this is on BBC so everyone can see it. So another reason to say 'well done Hearts'. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay

It is though a farce to do a documentary at this time

 

It must be said

Edited by rudi must stay
Creative spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Brightside
14 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

I vaguely remember the Sunderland one was it a belly laugh at their expense?

I wouldn’t say it was. I thought it was very insightful and showed the passion the local community had for the club.

Obviously on field performances for Sunderland that year were not great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

It is though a farce to do a documentary at this time

 

It must be said

 

Life goes on. 

 

Why would you stop doing things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

I wouldn’t say it was. I thought it was very insightful and showed the passion the local community had for the club.

Obviously on field performances for Sunderland that year were not great.

Was there no a Sheffield United one aswell?

Link to post
Share on other sites
alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It is though a farse to do a documentary at this time

 

It must be said

Assuming its been in the works for a while. How would anyone know we'd be $#!te. So it really mustn't be said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Irufushi said:

Why are we bothering with this shit? 


An introspective view of ourselves might be quite enlightening, I reckon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:


An introspective view of ourselves might be quite enlightening, I reckon.

Introspectively...we're shit.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...