Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Planker?

Just now, upgotheheads said:

Where did you spring from?

Sorry should I have asked your permission before I posted .

So sorry ..

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

1 minute ago, eyes open said:

So sorry ..

you're forgiven, don't do it again.

1 minute ago, eyes open said:

So sorry ..

Ignore them mate. Nice to see the views of a poster that doesn’t post a lot. 👍

don’t let them put you off

4 minutes ago, eyes open said:

So sorry ..

Don't be sorry when you're right, these posts thanking Levein were cringeworthy.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Ignore them mate. Nice to see the views of a poster that doesn’t post a lot. 👍

don’t let them put you off

It,s alright mate , It,s fun reminding them how they thanked Levein just a few days ago for the absolute shambles he's left our team in after 5 years overseeing our redevelopment .. 

They are just embarrassed at being fooled by our late DOF ... 

But I'll need a bigger net I think ... lol...... 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, eyes open said:

Just a small sample of the absolute planks who think he did a great job and is a legend ,

Obviously easily pleased ... Stockholm syndrome for sure .

As I said PLANKS the whole lot of you ... 

:bolt:

1 hour ago, Pants Shaton said:

Who are you mate? Not seen you post much on here but you seem to be a prick. 

**** off.

:spoton:

Paisley Jambo

Good riddance to the man.

His decisions since Neilston left on 1 December 2016 have been negligent.

Cathro without due process, failing to sack Cathro at end of season, pretending to go through due process and then appointing himself, finishing 5th and 6th, lying about bringing youth through to save his skin then signing aged or crocked players, negative unattractive football, 5-0 at Livingston, 5-0 at Parkhead, 1 win in 18, no wins at home in 8 months, had to be pushed rather than do honourable thing and crap coaching staff.

Not forgetting end of first spell when he moved as quick as he could in his own interest.

The man was in the footballing wilderness when we offered him an opportunity of a job. He and Neilson hugely profited from Locke’s year of bringing through all these young players.

Where was he on 3/5/1986.

He was a good player, cruelly robbed by injury, but I’ve nothing to thank him for.

Good riddance!

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Good riddance to the man.

His decisions since Neilston left on 1 December 2016 have been negligent.

Cathro without due process, failing to sack Cathro at end of season, pretending to go through due process and then appointing himself, finishing 5th and 6th, lying about bringing youth through to save his skin then signing aged or crocked players, negative unattractive football, 5-0 at Livingston, 5-0 at Parkhead, 1 win in 18, no wins at home in 8 months, had to be pushed rather than do honourable thing and crap coaching staff.

Not forgetting end of first spell when he moved as quick as he could in his own interest.

The man was in the footballing wilderness when we offered him an opportunity of a job. He and Neilson hugely profited from Locke’s year of bringing through all these young players.

Where was he on 3/5/1986.

He was a good player, cruelly robbed by injury, but I’ve nothing to thank him for.

Good riddance!

Strange to post that on a thread thanking him when there are tons of other threads slating him but hey ho. 

53 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:bolt:

Lol.. another apologist... get in the net with the others ... plank... 

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, eyes open said:

Well said mate , 

3 Years of mediocrity will be hard for the new man to turn round .. 

Not sure the past 3 years were  as good as mediocre.

1 minute ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Not sure the past 3 years were  as good as mediocre.

Your right it,s been awful watching us , The next manager has a massive job to do to get us on track , 

So much for us playing the Hearts way , Leveins words ... 

I think over the next few months we will see just what a total balls up he,s made of our club.. 

financially and player wise there has been so much waste he has overseen ,

Good riddance... 

It should have been ten
18 minutes ago, eyes open said:

Lol.. another apologist... get in the net with the others ... plank... 

:F6EFFECF-CB36-4574-9BC5-9AAB27271817:

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

So you've never been on a thread slating  him,showing your praise.hypocritical slaver but hey ho

Why not tag me in your posts weirdo? 

2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Why not tag me in your posts weirdo? 

He's ignoring you because your a twat .. 

No offence just trying to help .. 

I,d post a clever little avatar like you but It,s a bit childish . 

Again no offence , now get back in the net with the other planks ... 

It should have been ten
8 minutes ago, eyes open said:

He's ignoring you because your a twat .. 

No offence just trying to help .. 

I,d post a clever little avatar like you but It,s a bit childish . 

Again no offence , now get back in the net with the other planks ... 

He’s not ignoring me though silly works, he’s replying to my posts without the balls to actually quote them. 
You’d be better spending your time brushing up on your spelling and punctuation because if anyone looks a plank it’s you. Anyway school tomorrow, it’s past your bedtime. 
No idea what avatar you’re on about but you’re a bright one calling others childish...oh ma sides :rofl:

Edited by It should have been ten

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

He’s not ignoring me though silly works, he’s replying to my posts without the balls to actually quote them. 
You’d be better spending your time brushing up on your spelling and punctuation because if anyone looks a plank it’s you. Anyway school tomorrow, it’s past your bedtime. 
No idea what avatar you’re on about.

Really ... that's the best you have got.. 

Spelling ? lol.. 

School ? C,mon.... 

I notice you don't debate just throw insults or post a silly wee avatar when someone disagrees with you .

And I,m the child ... lol. Get back in the net it,s too easy... 

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, eyes open said:

Really ... that's the best you have got.. 

Spelling ? lol.. 

School ? C,mon.... 

I notice you don't debate just throw insults or post a silly wee avatar when someone disagrees with you .

And I,m the child ... lol. Get back in the net it,s too easy... 

What avatar are you slavering about? Gie yersel peace muppet, you’re boring now. Not going to debate anything with a bairn.

Edited by It should have been ten

That boring you keep replying trying like a wee lassie trying to get the last word in. 

Lol... As I said before......

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, eyes open said:

That boring you keep replying trying like a wee lassie trying to get the last word in. 

Another one not quoting posts. Is that you trying to “get the last word like a wee lassie” :lol:

18 minutes ago, eyes open said:

9 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Another one not quoting posts. Is that you trying to “get the last word like a wee lassie” :lol:

Get a room you two.

Thanks for **** all.

First time he left, he left us in the lurch.

This time he’s left us in a total and utter mess.  We had a clean slate after admin and he’s seriously set the club back years with all the pish he’s bought on long term deals.

Thanks for what exactly? Five years of complete shit?  

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Thanks for **** all.

First time he left, he left us in the lurch.

This time he’s left us in a total and utter mess.  We had a clean slate after admin and he’s seriously set the club back years with all the pish he’s bought on long term deals.

Thanks for what exactly? Five years of complete shit?  

It should have been ten
8 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

I don't need to tag your posts slaver,you know who you are ya daftie

Quick look on some of your other posts and you never quote anyone’s posts, just throw in wee sleekit replies. Good one Kev ya rocket. 

I'd like to thank him for hanging around the club so we can be reminded that the loser is still employed by the club.  Why doesn't he just **** off from the club rather than be a reminder of three wasted years.  It was all about his mates.  Just read that fox left us for cowdenbeath and was giving another job at the club the day after they sacked him.  **** sake! I take it with him going that we will also be getting rid off the box soccer shite?  Does any other club use box soccer?  I'd also like to know who Wiggins agent was when we paid that much for him.  The fact that he is still at the club is scandalous.   

What are we supposed to be thanking him for?  It must be for costing us millions and setting us back years at a time when we had the resources to really push on.  The posters in here who were defending him to the end should hang their heads in shame for supporting a man who has done the amount of damage he has.  And it was all just because we didn't like him!  It wint feel that we have got rid off him until he is no longer at the club on any capacity and all his coaching staff have gone.  I hope at her press conference today she at least gives us something to think that this nightmare will be over.  To all those accusing posters of being levein haters.  Not one if you can say that there aren't reason for hating him for what he has done to our team.  

I have a feeling the next few months will show just how much damage that parasite has done to the club.

Budge is going to  have to spend big in January to ensure we are still in the top division next year. It's that bad.  

Good riddance. Nothing to thank this clown and imposter of a manager for. He has wasted money and resources on useless and below par players along with his obsession for projects. He has instilled a loser mentality into the players which will take the new manager some time to rectify. Should have been binned months ago. 

44 minutes ago, Iconic Idiot said:

I have a feeling the next few months will show just how much damage that parasite has done to the club.

Budge is going to  have to spend big in January to ensure we are still in the top division next year. It's that bad.  

Totally agree. 👍

1 hour ago, Iconic Idiot said:

I fear you are absolutely spot on! 

The Real Maroonblood
On 04/11/2019 at 07:49, Iconic Idiot said:

:greatpost:

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I wish him every success in the future. Great Hearts man over decades.

Shame he lost his job and I hope he gets signed quickly by Hibs.

Wow, what a planking great contribution to the forum all that has been :rofl:

Don't drink varnish, kids! 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I wish him every success in the future. Great Hearts man over decades.

Every success in the future? He never brought us any so what makes you think he'll be successful now?  He should ne thanking us.  Has he said anything since he left? 

:rofl: :rofl:

Aye, cheers for destroying the club, Craig. Should have had the sense to walk away a long time ago and quit his multiple posts with the club. Couldn't give a shit if he was a great player 25 years ago (which he was), he's sent us so far backwards that we might struggle to recover.

3 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Aye, cheers for destroying the club, Craig. Should have had the sense to walk away a long time ago and quit his multiple posts with the club. Couldn't give a shit if he was a great player 25 years ago (which he was), he's sent us so far backwards that we might struggle to recover.

But apart from that he deserves thanks😋

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Mike Tyson said:

:rofl::rofl:

:vrface:

He overseen some rubbish but not as bad as people are making out.

He done okay in parts though.

Three Semi Finals in a row and a cup final

Halted Celtics invincible's and in some style

Club clean sheet record broken

Back to owning Hibs

The squad is also decent currently he just could not get the best out of them so had to go.Folk making out like it was a disaster from day one and he has somehow broken the club need to calm the amateur dramatics down.

As Jim Jefferies said on the radio earlier this week, his biggest fault was his style of sending us out to "not lose games" rather than going out to attack and try to win games. He wasn't helped by injuries but the hamstring injuries are quite clearly due to the training and/or preparation regime. The stubbornness,  the belief that he knew better than everyone else was a major fault and I, and many others, warned a couple of years ago about the lack of pace and creativity in the squad . Despite signing about 36 players in his 2 years as manager   that issue was still not addressed.  The jury is out on his work on the Academy, time will tell on that one, but I don't think we have much to thank him for, other than the generic "all the best for the future" for his tenure as Head Coach.

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

As Jim Jefferies said on the radio earlier this week, his biggest fault was his style of sending us out to "not lose games" rather than going out to attack and try to win games. He wasn't helped by injuries but the hamstring injuries are quite clearly due to the training and/or preparation regime. The stubbornness,  the belief that he knew better than everyone else was a major fault and I, and many others, warned a couple of years ago about the lack of pace and creativity in the squad . Despite signing about 36 players in his 2 years as manager   that issue was still not addressed.  The jury is out on his work on the Academy, time will tell on that one, but I don't think we have much to thank him for, other than the generic "all the best for the future" for his tenure as Head Coach.

Very much this. Has literally stalled any progress we could have made since exiting the Championship. Please close the door firmly shut on your way out Craig. 

38 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

"Destroying" is a total exaggeration. Vlad almost destroyed the club but Levein has not got even remotely near that.

22 minutes ago, Rods said:

He overseen some rubbish but not as bad as people are making out.

He done okay in parts though.

Three Semi Finals in a row and a cup final

Halted Celtics invincible's and in some style

Club clean sheet record broken

Back to owning Hibs

The squad is also decent currently he just could not get the best out of them so had to go.Folk making out like it was a disaster from day one and he has somehow broken the club need to calm the amateur dramatics down.

Agree on this. It wasn't all bad and I think he also needs to be praised for getting RN and good recruitment/success during the Championship year - a season where the Hun and Hibs were down there with us. From what I hear from those involved with the club he has really turned round the youth side of things but results won't be apparent until later.

Best bit was ”destroying the club”... wasn’t anywhere for the thread to go after that. Peaked too soon. :lol: 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

• davemclaren locked this topic