Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

4 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

No even funny the man has proper done us over with the complete imbalance of the squad the fact that he is even allowed to retain any employment at hearts is ridiculous his complete incompetence on recruitment lack of tactics and the sheer arrogance of the man has left me with a dislike for him to say the lest 

Laughably still in charge of recruitment.

And overseeing the medical side of things.

Swanning about in the range rover like billy big baws no doubt with a fekin company fuel card.

An absolute charity case.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

9 minutes ago, jake said:

Laughably still in charge of recruitment.

And overseeing the medical side of things.

Swanning about in the range rover like billy big baws no doubt with a fekin company fuel card.

An absolute charity case.

How this is even feasible makes us a joke I just can’t see for the life of me what He could offer us anything that he could of did has already been tried now is the time to move on and give the new man his back room team and the players he wants and it needs to be his players not a case of him asking for a striker and then McPhee saying we have x y z pick one Stendel needs to live or die by his own choice 

It should have been ten
28 minutes ago, Whatever said:

We agree 🤝

But in you calling for us to move on, can’t you see that as long as those you’ve listed remain, there will always be anger and resentment from some fans?

We’re rooted to the bottom of the league, the coaches ‘sacked’ remain whilst DS can’t bring in his own men.

We actually deserve to be relegated. Amateurish stuff.

Yes I totally see where you’re coming from just don’t see why rehashing this thread every time we play a game will make a difference. DS absolutely needs his own men in, it’s beyond a joke but he’s maybe been told they’ll be brung in once the others are off the wage bill. 
Amateur as you say. Embarrassing state of affairs for the man. 

It should have been ten
34 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Anyone disagreeing with the pish you post is a stalker.

Laughable and pathetic.

No just you 

2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Yes I totally see where you’re coming from just don’t see why rehashing this thread every time we play a game will make a difference. DS absolutely needs his own men in, it’s beyond a joke but he’s maybe been told they’ll be brung in once the others are off the wage bill. 

👍🏻

tbh, If it wasn’t the rehashing of this thread it would be another thread being started. That’s the very nature of football forums everywhere when there’s a contentious and divisive issue remaining ‘unresolved’. The only thing to stop such discussion happening (obv it’s intensified after a bad result) is for them all to leave the club. Permanently and forever.

47 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It defies all logic that arsehole still being there!!! 
disgrace 

Indeed it does I heard he's there till he pays back his gambling debts. Queen Anne payed of his debt and he's on a grand a week ffs complete facking joke 

He has systematically killed the footballing side of our club but is still hanging around with his cronies

13 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Rehashing the thread mate or going on about Levein on here is all I can think to do.

We are supposed to have reps on the board.

The vast majority dont want Levein here.

Yet here he is.

I'd love to get an in depth view on his expenses etc.

We are a football club not his personal charity

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, skodef said:

Indeed it does I heard he's there till he pays back his gambling debts. Queen Anne payed of his debt and he's on a grand a week ffs complete facking joke 

That’s interesting if true.

2 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

He has systematically killed the footballing side of our club but is still hanging around with his cronies

Aye I just thinking he was jettisoned the whole aura around the club would improve immediately. E.g. maybe winning games. Wake the **** up Anne  Ffs !

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This.

19 minutes ago, Whatever said:

👍🏻

tbh, If it wasn’t the rehashing of this thread it would be another thread being started. That’s the very nature of football forums everywhere when there’s a contentious and divisive issue remaining ‘unresolved’. The only thing to stop such discussion happening (obv it’s intensified after a bad result) is for them all to leave the club. Permanently and forever.

11 minutes ago, jake said:

Rehashing the thread mate or going on about Levein on here is all I can think to do.

We are supposed to have reps on the board.

The vast majority dont want Levein here.

Yet here he is.

I'd love to get an in depth view on his expenses etc.

We are a football club not his personal charity

Fair do’s boys, can’t disagree 👍🏼

52 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Fair do’s boys, can’t disagree 👍🏼

Pity you didn’t agree a while ago 

Edited by 1874robbo

2 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

He’s nowhere near the first team and not even at the game today but you bash on eh 🥱

So Levein goes from being a Board member/Director of Football/Head Coach to doing ‘something with the Academy’ and ‘other stuff’ and you think he has no influence?

You think he only discuss academy and other stuff’ with Ann?

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So Levein goes from being a Board member/Director of Football/Head Coach to doing ‘something with the Academy’ and ‘other stuff’ and you think he has no influence?

Of course he thinks that!! He’s A feckin idiot like Levein 

Today was the first time it’s properly hit home what a mess that idiot has left us! 

Not only do we need to sign an entire new squad but we need to dispose of a whole squad before we do this which may not be possible! 

Perspective....That idiot signed Damour & Whelen on a combined wage of say 10k per week  and loaned out our three most promising youngsters!! 

He gave a 34 year old injury probed striker a 4 year contract and gave contracts to Aidy *** White and Olly Bozanic! 

And whoever allowed that disgrace Halkett to walk back in the door with an arse that size is beyond me!! He needs told to shape up or get out and fast. He is a shocking footballer. 

hurting today at the job in front of DS and only a miracle will stop us going down.

That’s reality

8 minutes ago, red said:

Today was the first time it’s properly hit home what a mess that idiot has left us! 

Not only do we need to sign an entire new squad but we need to dispose of a whole squad before we do this which may not be possible! 

Perspective....That idiot signed Damour & Whelen on a combined wage of say 10k per week  and loaned out our three most promising youngsters!! 

He gave a 34 year old injury probed striker a 4 year contract and gave contracts to Aidy *** White and Olly Bozanic! 

And whoever allowed that disgrace Halkett to walk back in the door with an arse that size is beyond me!! He needs told to shape up or get out and fast. He is a shocking footballer. 

hurting today at the job in front of DS and only a miracle will stop us going down.

That’s reality

You have obviously had your head buried in the sand if its taken you until today to realise the mess he has left us in. We have been honking for the best part of two years and his recruitment policy has been horrific aswell. Oshaniwa Vanacek Mulraney Damour and Martin to name a few. I really don't know how the hell we are going to get out of this mess. It's going to require a massive financial backing. 

2 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

You have obviously had your head buried in the sand if its taken you until today to realise the mess he has left us in. We have been honking for the best part of two years and his recruitment policy has been horrific aswell. Oshaniwa Vanacek Mulraney Damour and Martin to name a few. I really don't know how the hell we are going to get out of this mess. It's going to require a massive financial backing. 

I’ve known for a long time I just think today I realised the enormity of the task and the very serious threat of relegation. It’s real 

Just now, red said:

I’ve known for a long time I just think today I realised the enormity of the task and the very serious threat of relegation. It’s real 

Oh its very real. Poor Daniel must be wondering what he has got himself into. 

I was always prepared to separate the player from the coach , sorry not anymore , that man is a poison in the club and should be paid off . 

tartofmidlothian
2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Someone change the damn thread title. 

I haven't looked at this thread in weeks, but I'll just say I started it when it looked like Levein had built a decent squad which wasn't clicking, and that we could all look to improvement under a new guy in future.

The title hasn't aged well at all, I'll put my hand up to that.

Just now, TheStig said:

Genuinely hate the man. 

Don’t need to go as far as that. Nowhere near it.

Budge knows the feeling around the support, or she really should know !

Say he’s gone tomorrow and , aye, we’ll still be paying him, but it’s a statement of intent that we need to come out fighting to save us from relegation. Get it done !

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Don’t need to go as far as that. Nowhere near it.

Budge knows the feeling around the support, or she really should know !

Say he’s gone tomorrow and , aye, we’ll still be paying him, but it’s a statement of intent that we need to come out fighting to save us from relegation. Get it done !

I've hated people for far less than turning my club shambles. It might wear down over time but at the present moment i have a serious hatred of him.

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Pity you didn’t agree a while ago 

What difference would it have made? I agree DS should have his own back room staff in, that’s a fact. He’s inherited a bunch of gutless ****ers in this team. Clear out needed.

Edited by It should have been ten

It should have been ten
56 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I've hated people for far less than turning my club shambles. It might wear down over time but at the present moment i have a serious hatred of him.

I’ve a serious hatred for the players, gutless wonders.  

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

What difference would it have made? I agree DS should have his own back room staff in, that’s a fact. He’s inherited a bunch of gutless ****ers in this team. Clear out needed.

The same bunch of gutless feckers he inherited from the coach you so loudly supported and berated anyone questioning only a short time ago.

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The same bunch of gutless feckers he inherited from the coach you so loudly supported and berated anyone questioning only a short time ago.

And more or less the same bunch of gutless feckers that had us top of league for long enough. Aye gutless ***** that try a leg when they can be ersed. Last Celtic game for example.

Edited by It should have been ten

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Probably not 

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

And more or less the same bunch of gutless feckers that had us top of league for long enough. Aye gutless ***** that try a leg when they can be ersed.

Probably not even half the team out there today that had us top but I agree gutless and spineless feckers 

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Needs chased out the club. Budge is a coward and will cave again. Wee bit graffiti was all it took for him to be 'sacked'.

It should have been ten
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Probably not even half the team out there today that had us top but I agree gutless and spineless feckers 

Obviously we’re still missing a few players but the attitude of the majority of the team of late needs sorted. Hopefully be able to punt a few and get some decent guys in. 

8 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

I’ve a serious hatred for the players, gutless wonders.  

Bar a few i feel the same towards 90% of the squad.

Obviously we’re still missing a few players but the attitude of the majority of the team of late needs sorted. Hopefully be able to punt a few and get some decent guys in. 

Would you agree that the attitude of the team could be affected by the continual hanging around of their ex manager who for some he was like the messiah by giving them game time.

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Bar a few i feel the same towards 90% of the squad.

Same, bar a few like you say 👍🏼

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Would you agree that the attitude of the team could be affected by the continual hanging around of their ex manager who for some he was like the messiah by giving them game time.

As far as I’m aware he doesn’t have anything to do with the first team now so couldn’t honestly say bud. Sean Clare for example has actually looked better since DS came in and he was the one constantly slated for being Levein’s boy. 

As far as I’m aware he doesn’t have anything to do with the first team now so couldn’t honestly say bud. Sean Clare for example has actually looked better since DS came in and he was the one constantly slated for being Levein’s boy. 

Clare has looked much more comfortable in that wing back role so I think it’s more about where and what he’s being asked to do.

levein seemingly has been given a task to look in to the medical department side of things? This I assume involved the first team.

It should have been ten
8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Clare has looked much more comfortable in that wing back role so I think it’s more about where and what he’s being asked to do.

levein seemingly has been given a task to look in to the medical department side of things? This I assume involved the first team.

Couldn’t tell you, possibly 

Hey Mr Levein man, play a song for me, we're not sleepy and there is no place we're going to. 

Hey Mr Levein man, in the jingle jangle morning we no longer follow you. 

45 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

How about closing this thread  on Hogmanay allowing us to move into Stendel wonderland for 2020? 

👍

Time to move on.

tartofmidlothian
48 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

How about closing this thread  on Hogmanay allowing us to move into Stendel wonderland for 2020? 

I started it and I'm with this.

2 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

👍

Time to move on.

It would help if Levein moved on - right out the ******* door!

• davemclaren locked this topic