Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Mike Tyson said:

:rofl: :rofl:

Aye, cheers for destroying the club, Craig. Should have had the sense to walk away a long time ago and quit his multiple posts with the club. Couldn't give a shit if he was a great player 25 years ago (which he was), he's sent us so far backwards that we might struggle to recover.

:greatpost:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Best bit was ”destroying the club”... wasn’t anywhere for the thread to go after that. Peaked to soon. :lol: 

:lol: 

We’ll never recover.

We’re doomed I tell you, doomed.

2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

He's still at the club. Was watching the U15's today. 

Downright bizarre for a sacked manager. 

Budge already said he’d still be involved in the youth side of things though. 

7 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

He's still at the club. Was watching the U15's today. 

Downright bizarre for a sacked manager. 

It was announced last week that this would be part of his role, until he leaves altogether.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Levein for single handily destroying all the good work been done since admin. Some legacy you’ve left. Should be ashamed. Still take a wage though. Along with your 3-4 year dross contract liabilities you’ve left us with. 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Cheers Levein for single handily destroying all the good work been done since admin. Some legacy you’ve left. Should be ashamed. Still take a wage though. Along with your 3-4 year dross contract liabilities you’ve left us with. 

The LDL are firing up their engines as we speak!

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wheres this Spoleto fella, haven't seen him since levein got the boot.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Their new defence is the fans started all this by personally removing Neilson. This brought a gypsy curse upon the club which despite his best efforts and trying absolutely anything and everything their special one couldn't remove. 

Incredible how much he's fallen.  Let's just hope whoever is the next manager can fix this sorry mess. 

Just now, Class of 75 said:

I'm still not convinced he is actually a Hearts man. 

He's not, thought it was well known his team is Raith Rovers.

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

He's not, thought it was well known his team is Raith Rovers.

Yep l agree I just meant in the way he describes his affection for the club. I just have my doubts 

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Yep l agree I just meant in the way he describes his affection for the club. I just have my doubts 

I've no doubt he has some affection for us but if Hearts were playing Raith in a cup final he'd choose Raith every time.

This 100% Hearts man and 'one of us' pish that gets peddled on here is just that...PISH.

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Wheres this Spoleto fella, haven't seen him since levein got the boot.

I was thinking about that myself. He just appeared and was very vocal especially defending Sean Clare and he’s vanished. 
Does make you wonder. 

16 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

I'm still not convinced he is actually a Hearts man. 

Levein is a Levein man.

Walter Bishop

Spoletto and a few others were without doubt paid employees of the club. 

People were calling Levein a Hearts legend, embarassing. The guy has single handedly destroyed the club. An astonishing amount of money wasted, its bordering on criminal.  

1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:

People were calling Levein a Hearts legend, embarassing. The guy has single handedly destroyed the club. An astonishing amount of money wasted, its bordering on criminal.  

You really think the club pays people to post ‘anonymously’ on here?  😳

depressing squad we are left with. Poor options all over the park, 3 awful goalies, a really poor defence, a nothing of a midfield and strikers who don’t score.

4 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

I'm right up for getting paid to bam up jkb

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

You really think the club pays people to post ‘anonymously’ on here?  😳

Not paid to post, I meant already employed in some capacity and being asked to post positive, bullshit on here.  The defence of Levein at times was laughable, bordering on delusional by some!

2 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Utter charlatan, had total power and has set us back massively.

Still find it astounding  he is still there.

Was a fan of Budge,but the sooner the  FOH launch her from Tynecastle the better.

Have zero faith in the  toothless FOH either  btw,we need an owner ,not a bowling club mentality.

Maroonblood22

I've actually got to the point that I can't even say or hear the man's name without feeling utter rage at the state he has left us in.

Even though he's been removed from the Manager / DOF positions, we continue to see the damage that his tenure has done to our club. This squad that he has left us with is a shambles, the player turnover, money wasted on absolute dug shite, shree year deals handed out like confetti, the boot room pals setup, the stubbornness to change is tactics or step down when he should have.

The squad needs absolutely ripped up and started AGAIN unless Stendel / ANother can work miracles with them. Just watching that game last night you can't help but continue to blame him for this ****ing mess. It's not sensationalist before the LDL wade in, it's the reality of where we are because of one man and the power he held at our club. ****ing brutal.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

At least the failure is here to give tidbits of advice, until the summer. Great work, Budge.

Selkirkhmfc1874

What a mess he's left behind and unfortunately we're stuck with it because of players under long term contracts! The guys got a brass neck still taking a wage.

49 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

At least the failure is here to give tidbits of advice, until the summer. Great work, Budge.

I bet the conversation with Stendel was a hoot "oh hi, I'm the one whose colossal **** up you're here to fix!"

All because Budge is too nice to dump this cling on.

🤣🤣

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

I bet the conversation with Stendel was a hoot "oh hi, I'm the one whose colossal **** up you're here to fix!"

All because Budge is too nice to dump this cling on.

🤣🤣

Stendel must have been walking around like:

:cornette:

Yes thanks very much Craig, it is hard to imagine you signing anyone worse than the guff you have left us with. The fact that the club deem you fit to continue in any capacity, shows the people who employ you are just as culpable...........

On 09/11/2019 at 12:52, Rods said:

He overseen some rubbish but not as bad as people are making out.

He done okay in parts though.

Three Semi Finals in a row and a cup final

Halted Celtics invincible's and in some style

Club clean sheet record broken

Back to owning Hibs

The squad is also decent currently he just could not get the best out of them so had to go.Folk making out like it was a disaster from day one and he has somehow broken the club need to calm the amateur dramatics down.

He has been an absolute disaster for our club 

I dread to think how much money he has wasted on garbage players 

The mans ego and stubbornness would not allow him to change. Horrendous tactics players out of position clueless what to do at times.  I would give him 1/10 on report card .......useless manager should be nowhere near the club 

feel better now ..... 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Stendel must have been walking around like:

:cornette:

Hoping Stendel realised within 2mins of meeting him just how much of a loser culture exists within the club...and promptly tells him to do one when he takes over.

5 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

The mans ego and stubbornness would not allow him to change. Horrendous tactics players out of position clueless what to do at times.  I would give him 1/10 on report card .......useless manager should be nowhere near the club 

feel better now ..... 🤣🤣

Over the past years we have signed a multitude of overpaid and underachieving imposters.

And now we reap the consequences.

Basket cases of mediocrity and below, the burning of our valued and limited resources on the left-over sweepings of others.

And to think how that money could have been spent on talented younger productive players, rather than the lumbering extinction jetsam to which we are handcuffed.

We have become retirement home for dinosaurs.

Edited by alfajambo

His finest hour must have been showing the guy who’s taking his job where the cones and bins are stored.  
What a total mess he’s left..

Thanks Craig

He must have cost us some amount of money these past few years . A team full of crocks, long contracts and zero fight. 

he has no shame, can’t even do the decent thing and walk away from us. PHM my arse. 

it is frightening how much he has destroyed the good work at the club to get us back up into the topflight. 

The fact he is still clinging on like this is infuriating given his serious failures.  Our player turn over has been nothing short of shocking the past few years and there is barely one of them that has cut it. Not to add the style of play he has inflicted on us. 

John mcCartney
1 hour ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I've actually got to the point that I can't even say or hear the man's name without feeling utter rage at the state he has left us in.

Even though he's been removed from the Manager / DOF positions, we continue to see the damage that his tenure has done to our club. This squad that he has left us with is a shambles, the player turnover, money wasted on absolute dug shite, shree year deals handed out like confetti, the boot room pals setup, the stubbornness to change is tactics or step down when he should have.

The squad needs absolutely ripped up and started AGAIN unless Stendel / ANother can work miracles with them. Just watching that game last night you can't help but continue to blame him for this ****ing mess. It's not sensationalist before the LDL wade in, it's the reality of where we are because of one man and the power he held at our club. ****ing brutal.

indeed chief

the mods on here should be removing all  the Lescream emojis,emoticons,gifs on this site n all....
pronto.....theres 5 of them on here.

2 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Sounds like you've developed full-blown Mikey Stewart Syndrome.

Seek help immediately.

The Old Tolbooth
34 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Sorry but what is LDL ?

29 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein Defence League.

Phew! I thought it stood for Levein dick lickers! 😅

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Phew! I thought it stood for Levein dick lickers! 😅

This is the real version.

Maroonblood22
30 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Sounds like you've developed full-blown Mikey Stewart Syndrome.

Seek help immediately.

Nah not quite that far bud, but getting pretty close to be fair :( 

2 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I'm even worse.  Whenever I see any of the letters in his name it makes me dreadfully ill.  Even just typing this has caused me to vomit several times.

Maroonblood22
6 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I'm even worse.  Whenever I see any of the letters in his name it makes me dreadfully ill.  Even just typing this has caused me to vomit several times.

Even if the letters are rearranged?!

3 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Over the past years we have signed a multitude of overpaid and underachieving imposters.

And now we reap the consequences.

Basket cases of mediocrity and below, the burning of our valued and limited resources on the left-over sweepings of others.

And to think how that money could have been spent on talented younger productive players, rather than the lumbering extinction jetsam to which we are handcuffed.

We have become retirement home for dinosaurs.

Yeah seems to be the case have an injury or at the end of your career give Craig a phone he will sort you out

4 hours ago, NB GIN said:

feel better now ..... 🤣🤣

I am an optimist at Heart and prefer to look at the positives. 

Last night has totally changed my perspective though we are a team that are either to old or to young, Injury prone or just gutless. I am beginning to get the fear that we could be in for a relegation battle.

• davemclaren locked this topic