Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

5 hours ago, Boab said:

20K a year ?

Shit, think I’ll need to up my game a bit here !

😟

If Levein is still here at the end of the season then I won’t be putting in anything till he’s gone and I know I’m not the only one thinking along these lines 

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

Just now, Jambo Hardhat said:

If Levein is still here at the end of the season then I won’t be putting in anything till he’s gone and I know I’m not the only one thinking along these lines 

If you’re putting that much in, you should be playing, mate.

Anyone would be better than MacLean.

Maiden Gorgie

Superb OP.

It was turning sour and he needed to go. However, he is HMFC through and through and wish him the best.

52 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

WTF has that to do with anything... he is part of the problem at the heart of the club get him to F and the useless clunt that is cutting the grass too ! :lol:

:rofl:

1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

WTF has that to do with anything... he is part of the problem at the heart of the club get him to F and the useless clunt that is cutting the grass too ! :lol:

WTF! 🙈

Please explain why Scott is part of the problem??

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

WTF! 🙈

I’d suggest the smiley at the end of his post means he was kidding.

Relax.

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

WTF! 🙈

FWIW I preferred Scott Wilson on the center green at Powderhall/Armadale.

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

Superb OP.

It was turning sour and he needed to go. However, he is HMFC through and through and wish him the best.

1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

Too many at tyney,have overstayed their welcome ,,,whether scott Wilson is one? I couldn't say,  but some of his music is pretty💩💩maybe start playing some decent tunes that might get fans up for it,, some good stamping tunes etc, songs that fans can mix their own lyrics to ,,,,

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Too many at tyney,have overstayed their welcome ,,,whether scott Wilson is one? I couldn't say,  but some of his music is pretty💩💩maybe start playing some decent tunes that might get fans up for it,, some good stamping tunes etc, songs that fans can mix their own lyrics to ,,,,

Scott’s main job is acting as host in the Gorgie Suite - he is the best in the game as those who have been in corporate will know.

9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Scott’s main job is acting as host in the Gorgie Suite - he is the best in the game as those who have been in corporate will know.

Never been in corporate m8 ,, but I'm ad good as the next jamtart,👏👏👏🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

11 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Never been in corporate m8 ,, but I'm ad good as the next jamtart,👏👏👏🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I didn’t say you weren’t m8. I was pointing out that Scott Wilson’s main job is hosting the Gorgie Suite - he is excellent at his job and we are lucky to have him.

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I didn’t say you weren’t m8. I was pointing out that Scott Wilson’s main job is hosting the Gorgie Suite - he is excellent at his job and we are lucky to have him.

Sound m8 ,,,let's get some catchy tunes from him,,,starting wed,   

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

Superb OP.

This 

We_are_the_Hearts
10 hours ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

Superb OP.

:vrface:

That’s what happens when someone has too much power. They can lie and cover up their mistakes without questioning. Levein has done untold damage to this club. Legend my arse.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein I despise you.

An absolute cretin.

Just gtf away from this club.

This. 

On 09/11/2019 at 13:34, Icon of Symmetry said:

Best bit was ”destroying the club”... wasn’t anywhere for the thread to go after that. Peaked too soon. :lol: 

Yup, hes definitely not destroyed this club...

Nucky Thompson

How he was allowed to go on for so long reeking havoc I'll never know.

I think I hate the guy

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein I despise you.

An absolute cretin.

Yes.100% this. I hate the man. A club legend my arse. 

The best thing he can do is **** off back to fife and never be seen on this side of the Forth again, utter cretin. 

Gross mismanagement of the footballing department on a catastrophic level. Should never be invited back to the club or even be discussed again. 

A loser thats packed his team out with ****ing losers. None of them fit to wear the jersey and him continuing to have the audacity to take more money out of the club shows him up to be the man he is. Disgusting. 

It should have been ten
13 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

**** you. Never step foot in tynecastle again. ****ing scumbag. 

:facepalm:

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, OTT said:

The best thing he can do is **** off back to fife and never be seen on this side of the Forth again, utter cretin. 

Gross mismanagement of the footballing department on a catastrophic level. Should never be invited back to the club or even be discussed again. 

A loser thats packed his team out with ****ing losers. None of them fit to wear the jersey and him continuing to have the audacity to take more money out of the club shows him up to be the man he is. Disgusting. 

He’s not taking more money out the club though.

8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

How he was allowed to go on for so long reeking havoc I'll never know.

I think I hate the guy

Blame Budge for that. 

This Myth that levein is a hearts man finally getting showed up for what it really is guy has single handily ruined this club should not be allowed to set foot anywhere near the club again

Just now, It should have been ten said:

He’s not taking more money out the club though.

Where has that been shown? 

My understanding is Budge rather than putting him on gardening leave has him doing a review of the medical department (god help us all). 

14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein I despise you.

An absolute cretin.

This 100%. 

6 minutes ago, OTT said:

That’s the bit that gets me, after all the damage he’s done, he still hangs around to pick up a wage.

He can’t be short of a bob or two, he’s probably earned a good 2 million in wages over the years at Hearts, yet rather than bowing out, he still wants to squeeze the last dregs from his salary, despite now being despised by the majority of Hearts fans. I’ll give him his due, he’s thick skinned.

It should have been ten
Just now, OTT said:

My understanding is Budge rather than putting him on gardening leave has him doing a review of the medical department (god help us all). 

His contract would’ve been paid up whilst he would’ve been on gardening leave but she obviously wanted to remove him from his previous roles but work the remainder of his contract in another role 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, jockmac said:

That’s the bit that gets me, after all the damage he’s done, he still hangs around to pick up a wage.

He can’t be short of a bob or two, he’s probably earned a good 2 million in wages over the years at Hearts, yet rather than bowing out, he still wants to squeeze the last dregs from his salary, despite now being despised by the majority of Hearts fans. I’ll give him his due, he’s thick skinned.

Exactly. Spineless loser that knows he's done in the game scrounging his last few quid before he's unemployed. 

Honestly, the man makes me sick. Ruined our club. 

Just now, OTT said:

Exactly. Spineless loser that knows he's done in the game scrounging his last few quid before he's unemployed. 

Honestly, the man makes me sick. Ruined our club. 

Totally agree.

2 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Not to mention his pay offs from his other **** ups at Leicester and Scotland.

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

She has even said his contract will be extended next season. 

Fitzroy Pointon

Set us back at least five years. A narcissistic prick only interested in his wee projects. Five year plan my arse. If the plan was for us to be relegated then it's job done. 

Just now, It should have been ten said:

His contract would’ve been paid up whilst he would’ve been on gardening leave but she obviously wanted to remove him from his previous roles but work the remainder of his contract in another role 🤷🏻‍♂️

No... this about squeezing perceived value out of someone on gardening leave, if he was the PHM he's meant to be he'd have walked and forgone his wages to help fix his mess. 

Budges view is rather than sitting at home doing nothing he's better in looking at the medical department. 

Given he managed to **** a footballing department with absolutely no trying circumstances, I'm astounded he's being trusted to look at anything.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Phone playing up now all I need. Shitiest Hearts team since my youth. Sorry but we are being run very badly now. Did CL recommend the manager? 

11 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:facepalm:

What? 

He has destroyed us and has created a squad that could be relegated. Think about that for a moment. Relegation. People losing their jobs. Club thrown back into financial turmoil. He refused to walk away and still takes a wage. **** him. 

Edited by jambogaza

Said for 18mths that he was knocking the football out of the players.

A huge huge fix is needed by Stendel.

January can't come quick enough.

Walter Bishop
On 31/10/2019 at 19:49, tartofmidlothian said:

For overseeing our record-breaking return from the Championship.

For the historic 4-0 against Celtic.

For restoring Natural Order against Hibs, through results like the Scottish Cup and the other week.

For taking us to a cup final which we fought all the way in.

It didn't work out and it's right that he's gone, but he's a PHM and the highlights of the last five years will live on longer than the many lows.

Embarassing.

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Wonder how long it will be before the Levein fanboys are on criticising the lack of respect to their boy.

Never a fanboy, but I wanted him to succeed.  I even bought into the "it'll get better soon" line for longer than I should have. 

I was wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit it. He has ruined us.

• davemclaren locked this topic