Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Continuing to talk utter shite about my opinion on CL. I’ve said for months he had to go, after being prepared to give him time. 

You seem very confused and desperate to continue to drag out Levein moving on. Get over it FFS and look forward. I know you’ve commented on nothing else since your morphing from Thomaso, you’ve been obsessed with not only calling for him to be removed, (fair enough and correct) but the bitterness and vitriol you have attached to that has been quite frankly embarrassing for you. It’s almost as if you don’t mention CL you’ll have quite literally **** all else to talk about. I for one look forward to that.

Wow not one mention of the “windaes”!!

Well done! 👍

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wow not one mention of the “windaes”!!

Well done! 👍

You posted interesting and informative stuff under your old account. I and others thank you for that. 

This version of you really is quite a turn. Completely different and really, mate, your bitterness and bile is palpable. It’s also unhealthy. 

Move on, eh? 

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The two matches you cited were before he jumped ship to Leicester - fact.

Words escape me! 

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You posted interesting and informative stuff under your old account. I and others thank you for that. 

This version of you really is quite a turn. Completely different and really, mate, your bitterness and bile is palpable. It’s also unhealthy. 

Move on, eh? 

Now Levein has gone there will be a new me! 👍

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Now Levein has gone there will be a new me! 👍

:D 👍

Continuing to talk utter shite about my opinion on CL. I’ve said for months he had to go, after being prepared to give him time. 

You seem very confused and desperate to continue to drag out Levein moving on. Get over it FFS and look forward. I know you’ve commented on nothing else since your morphing from Thomaso, you’ve been obsessed with not only calling for him to be removed, (fair enough and correct) but the bitterness and vitriol you have attached to that has been quite frankly embarrassing for you. It’s almost as if you don’t mention CL you’ll have quite literally **** all else to talk about. I for one look forward to that.

what an absolute embarrassment of a post. You were and still are one of the biggest supporters of levein’s management on kickback. Calling anyone and everyone out for any criticism of your man, no matter the poor poor results and performances. People supposedly pishing their pants if they wanted that incompetent removed. Now that he’s gone you try and say time to move on and have the temerity to criticise those who saw and said about the disaster of Levein.

It should have been ten

Well said. I put him on ignore months ago he’s so boring, nowt’s changed it would seem. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

what an absolute embarrassment of a post. You were and still are one of the biggest supporters of levein’s management on kickback. Calling anyone and everyone out for any criticism of your man, no matter the poor poor results and performances. People supposedly pishing their pants if they wanted that incompetent removed. Now that he’s gone you try and say time to move on and have the temerity to criticise those who saw and said about the disaster of Levein.

Oh dear. Another confused soul. Because I don’t abuse the man I’m one of his biggest supporters? I think if you care to have a quick look through my posts, or can recall any in the past few months where I’ve been a fan of his, please, do share. I’ve stated on occasion I wished him away at the end of last season. That was the correct time. 

Nice attempt, but you’re absolutely wrong, fella. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Also, the calling out was of the language being used towards him. The continual hijacking of threads. It’s been a good while since I thought he was the right man to move us onwards and upwards. 

It is entirely possible to be glad he’s been punted and still respect and admire a Hearts great.

It’s called compassion !

He leaves but the past cannot be altered. One of the best players to have ever put on the strip.

I think that’s a thanks !

Undoubtedly the best I’ve ever seen in a Hearts jersey alongside Robbo (it’s impossible to separate them) but his managerial record is shocking.His first stint saw him leaving on the eve of a European tie as he took the Leicester job and never gave us a second thought.His last stint was atrocious,ending with the worst stats of any manager in our history!

He should have left in the summer but he has too much misplaced faith in his ability as a manager,he’s won nothing and has been very fortunate in the opportunities he’s been given.I wish him well in the future but thank **** he is out of our club!

Also, the calling out was of the language being used towards him. The continual hijacking of threads. It’s been a good while since I thought he was the right man to move us onwards and upwards. 

keep telling yourself that pal, but it’s absolute sh1te as you know

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, HMFC 86 said:

keep telling yourself that pal, but it’s absolute sh1te as you know

Sigh.

as I said, feel free to post your special memories of me being a fan boy in the last few months. Otherwise, pipe down. 

1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

Well said. I put him on ignore months ago he’s so boring, nowt’s changed it would seem. 

Now there’s a coincidence!

1 hour ago, HMFC 86 said:

Exactly! 👍

2 hours ago, Boab said:

It is entirely possible to be glad he’s been punted and still respect and admire a Hearts great.

It’s called compassion !

He leaves but the past cannot be altered. One of the best players to have ever put on the strip.

I think that’s a thanks !

Agreed with fully, Boab.

Craig Levein cares greatly about Hearts, he is one of us, and has been for more than 30 years. I thank him and wish him happiness and good health in the future.  

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Craig Levein cares greatly about Hearts, he is one of us, and has been for more than 30 years. I thank him and wish him happiness and good health in the future.  

Absolutely this 👏🏼

Bridge of Djoum
17 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Exactly! 👍

Remind us why you started a new account under a different name

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I’ve told you before - short memory?

annushorribilis III

You're another one who should be banned for shit stirring. Seriously, grow up. 

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Just so bitter that his man was sacked.

2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Another one?

Who else has been banned for ‘shit stirring’?

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’ve told you before - short memory?

Yes.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Levein’s toast get over it.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Pipe down.

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Another one?

Who else has been banned for ‘shit stirring’?

Judge for yourself.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein’s toast get over it.

I’m very happy he’s gone. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Just so bitter that his man was sacked.

You really are a pathetic poster. 

You really are a pathetic poster. 

Coming from a pathetic shit stirrer that’s ironic to say the least! 😂

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Behave yourself. 

Oh hiya pal. 

I tucked you away last week. Don’t embarrass yourself again, eh, wee man. 

CL has gone, we are all happy. Let’s try move on. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Coming from a pathetic shit stirrer that’s ironic to say the least! 😂

Your language towards Mr Levein over the past wee while has been pathetic and as bad as any “shit stirring” I’ve seen on here. Aren’t you of a mature age? Really by now you should have learned to deal with your anger and frustration issues. And creating new accounts to abuse someone... yeah, nothing pathetic or shit stirring there, eh, Thomaso? 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Yes, thank you Craig for giving us McLean.

We can thank him for the good things and criticize for the bad. 

Bitterly disappointed for Craig. He’s been a great servant to the club over the years. The sad fact is that this run just could not continue.  He goes with my best wishes.

21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Your language towards Mr Levein over the past wee while has been pathetic and as bad as any “shit stirring” I’ve seen on here. Aren’t you of a mature age? Really by now you should have learned to deal with your anger and frustration issues. And creating new accounts to abuse someone... yeah, nothing pathetic or shit stirring there, eh, Thomaso? 

Give it a break!  You know full well the reason for the name/account change.

FFS you’re more interested in posting crap than watching the build up to the big game!

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Give it a break!  You know full well the reason for the name/account change.

FFS you’re more interested in posting crap than watching the build up to the big game!

What was the reason for the change?

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What was the reason for the change?

Been through it all before which reasonable posters accepted. I’ll get back to you after the game.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Been through it all before which reasonable posters accepted. I’ll get back to you after the game.

Fair enough.

On 31/10/2019 at 20:01, busby1985 said:

Bottom of the league and responsible for the worst run in the clubs history, yeah thanks a lot. Near 90 players in and god knows how much of the clubs money wasted on utter dross. Stubbornness has resulted in nearly every piece of good work he done, undone. Good riddance as far as am concerned. He had an opportunity to do the right thing and he put himself and his self interests ahead of the club. Shut the door on the way out Craig. 👋 

Bang on , some of those posting on here ,giving it the oh , Craig a hearts legend All the best ,

Really Just go and do one the lot of you clowns  .

We have just been humiliated at Hampden , bottom of the league and people still think the sun shines out his butt, 

The above post sums it up , His legacy will be the next manager having his hands tied due to the absolute dross on long term contracts signed by that clown. 

Personally I,m delighted he,s been found out ,Ann Budge isn't blameless in all this she let her personal relationship with him interfere with the clubs best interests .. 

I look forward to her disappearing over the horizon as well . 

What a legacy he has left us, spunked the money on shite trying to save his own skin. He should have been completely sacked because that's what he deserves, from Cathro onwards he has set the club back years. And still there is a slew of apologists thanking him on this thread, perhaps the largest outbreak of Stockholm syndrome in history! 

3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

What a legacy he has left us, spunked the money on shite trying to save his own skin. He should have been completely sacked because that's what he deserves, from Cathro onwards he has set the club back years. And still there is a slew of apologists thanking him on this thread, perhaps the largest outbreak of Stockholm syndrome in history! 

Nailed it!!!

4 minutes ago, Jodami said:

absolutely. It’s staggering. The legacy of Levein is possibly relegation if we don’t sort ourselves out. With all the advantages Levein had, its criminal incompetence that we are where we are.

16 minutes ago, eyes open said:

Bang on , some of those posting on here ,giving it the oh , Craig a hearts legend All the best ,

We have just been humiliated at Hampden , bottom of the league and people still think the sun shines out his butt, 

The above post sums it up , His legacy will be the next manager having his hands tied due to the absolute dross on long term contracts signed by that clown. 

Personally I,m delighted he,s been found out ,Ann Budge isn't blameless in all this she let her personal relationship with him interfere with the clubs best interests .. 

Well said , they can all **** off ! 

20 minutes ago, eyes open said:

👍🏻👏

• davemclaren locked this topic