Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

19 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Surely hes made it past the final interview stage ?

Are we not meant  to be in discussions with him 

That's the thing I'm not sure, has everyone else been given one interview and he's had more? 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Levein on gardening leave = the Devil incarnate.

Stendal on gardening leave = the messiah.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

number witheld
Just now, Hectormasson said:

Nearly 4 weeks is a long time when your in a precarious position like hearts are ,,,its not as if were in the comforts of a position that doesnt need seen to quickly, anyway some think this way and others dont ? Feel free to think what you want ....

Given number of games left this season and also the international break I’d suggest taking time wasn’t the worst approach though only time will tell. Fair enough if you disagree. Is getting the right person not better than getting any person? 

4 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Nearly 4 weeks is a long time when your in a precarious position like hearts are ,,,its not as if were in the comforts of a position that doesnt need seen to quickly, anyway some think this way and others dont ? Feel free to think what you want ....

I agree. 

But I prefer a tad more seasoning and maybe some extra Chilli.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

My source has told me it’s delayed due to trying to find a new role for Fox and Daly. Last I heard they were being considered for the role of water boys 

Pish 

1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Might need to splash out on one of these if this actually happens...

19-20-germany-away-red-football-jersey-1.jpg

Where is that from, doesn't seem to be their home or away kit this year, and is different to the Women's away kit!

It is, however, absolutely ****ing superb! :wub:

1 minute ago, number witheld said:

Given number of games left this season and also the international break I’d suggest taking time wasn’t the worst approach though only time will tell. Fair enough if you disagree. Is getting the right person not better than getting any person? 

To be honest I've not been too enlightened with all who's been mentioned ? Magath may have been the answer ,    as might stendel ,but whoever it is will need funds to replace 70% of the garbage that's there just now, I just hope we get it right.......

kevins_barnet

How much time do with the give this guy to decide? You either want to manage us or you don’t, if he’s holding out to see if there is a better offer somewhere else then he can gtf imo. As they say: **** or get off the pan.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I agree. 

But I prefer a tad more seasoning and maybe some extra Chilli.

Seems like the kebab shop is for you m8 no tyney🙈🙈🙈

5 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Sorry not posting anymore info on here due to the constant ridicule I receive on here.It will no doubt keep a lot of the people on here happy.

You mean the same ridicule you forward onto Dazajambo. No nice is it 

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Wrong again - Levein is not on gardening leave, he is still at Tynecastle working behind the scenes, as per Budge’s statement.

Keep up Noah FFS! 😉

7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

You know - Levein isn’t the ****ing Devil mate. He has done a huge amount for this club and probably loved the club a bit too much towards the end and it blinded him.

There is no way Stendel would put up with any interference - Levein will leave soon enough 

Everyone needs to get a ****ing grip. Levein will not be the puppet master any more so lay off the bull shit about conspiracies etc

:spoton:

32 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sports Director has perhaps been appointed first. 

On the other hand a lot of people in game have been saying you should appoint manager first because he is the main man. 

👍

number witheld
1 minute ago, kevins_barnet said:

How much time do with the give this guy to decide? You either want to manage us or you don’t, if he’s holding out to see if there is a better offer somewhere else then he can gtf imo. As they say: **** or get off the pan.

For all we know he may have only been offered something in last couple of days! Nobody knows anything. Overreaction. 

9 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Levein isn’t fully on Gardening leave tho is he?  Why didn’t the phm legend resign his role instead of insisting on fleecing the club for money? 

Stendal wasnt a barnsley legend either, he also wasn’t given five years to spending millions on pap leaving us in a relegation dogfight well beneath our level. 

Jack Torrance
12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Where is that from, doesn't seem to be their home or away kit this year, and is different to the Women's away kit!

It is, however, absolutely ****ing superb! :wub:

Here mate...

http://www.footballinbox.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6892

The Women's kit is nice if you prefer something more genuine rather than a Thai copy.

Edited by Jack Torrance

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wrong again - Levein is not on gardening leave, he is still at Tynecastle working behind the scenes, as per Budge’s statement.

Keep up Noah FFS! 😉

Aye he is 

He's on the roof terrace most days potting plants, trimming hedges and laying down astroturf for the barbecue area on the skyline balcony 

20 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

You know - Levein isn’t the ****ing Devil mate. He has done a huge amount for this club and probably loved the club a bit too much towards the end and it blinded him.

There is no way Stendel would put up with any interference - Levein will leave soon enough 

Everyone needs to get a ****ing grip. Levein will not be the puppet master any more so lay off the bull shit about conspiracies etc

It’s embarrassing having him hanging around though. 
If he had an ounce of self respect he would have left when he was asked to step down from his jobs. 

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

I’m starting to get excited it’s in the bag now. 👍

So am I but not counting the chickens yet.:wink:

37 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

My source has told me it’s delayed due to trying to find a new role for Fox and Daly. Last I heard they were being considered for the role of water boys 

Thanks for that. Now all that’s in my head is “you saw the whole of the moon”. FFS. 🤪

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Levein isn’t fully on Gardening leave tho is he?  Why didn’t the phm legend resign his role instead of insisting on fleecing the club for money? 

Stendal wasnt a barnsley legend either, he also wasn’t given five years to spending millions on pap leaving us in a relegation dogfight well beneath our level. 

Whoosh! That’s not going to go down well with the LDL. 🙈

6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Aye he is 

He's on the roof terrace most days potting plants, trimming hedges and laying down astroturf for the barbecue area on the skyline balcony 

Thank God for that - Budge said he was working on infrastructure and giving her advice!

5 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Thanks for that. Now all that’s in my head is “you saw the whole of the moon”. FFS. 🤪

He probably saw Brigadoon whilst you saw the crescent?

:) 

14 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Keep up Noah FFS! 😉

Shhhh, it's permitted to make stuff up as long as it is 'positive'.

The Future's Maroon
35 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Daza has a meltdown?

Maybe should have done this private but decided not too, happily take the ban too.

Personally, I think you need to wind yer neck in, some of the shit you have been posting over the last while is irritating to say the least, one min you come across all “ITK”, then silent...then it’s attack folk trying to share info with fans as if you know different...you don’t, so stop the ‘look at me’ posts as you clearly know **** all.

I expect a reply which involves a question.

(no offence intended)

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Bazzas right boot

Folk portraying CL as a Bruce Willis type character in 6th sense. 

The hysteria / hatred/ paranoia is off the scale on here. 

Grown men too. 😂😂

The Future's Maroon
20 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Feck them Daz 

Problem on here is that people don't like other people being ITK so they mock and ridicule 

Once you get one right you are expected to get every single thing right from then on. If you dont you're ridiculed for it. Its school playground stuff and something you'd expect from children 

Take some time out and i wouldn't blame for not posting again

Feck the haters 

Correct, I posted a couple of years ago we approached a certain (high profile) player and got ripped to shreds....I know it was true as it came from the player himself.

Some just get jealous at the thought folk know more than them/the media.

21 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Keep up Noah FFS! 😉

Really, you believe Budge now.

Ok, that's good moving forward.

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Maybe should have done this private but decided not too, happily take the ban too.

Personally, I think you need to wind yer neck in, some of the shit you have been posting over the last while is irritating to say the least, one min you come across all “ITK”, then silent...then it’s attack folk trying to share info with fans as if you different...you don’t, so stop the ‘look at me’ posts as you clearly know **** all.

I expect a reply which involves a question.

(no offence intended)

I get info now and again and post some of it on here. Most of it I share directly with my mates and directly with a few of the posters on here. Some of them have already confirmed as much.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest whether people believe me or not as it’s only a messageboard full of mostly strangers. I won’t be throwing a Daza-esque strop either way.

:jjyay:

6 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Well fair play to Ewan Murray, just shows how out of touch the journalists are with our club.

You’ve got some brass neck! You said Stendel was signed. He clearly isn’t. Don’t try and have a go at a journalist who is clearly more connected than you pretend to be.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

He will run down south tomorrow when QPR sack the bread man.

Cough cough, I'd take the Baker man. 

number witheld
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Grown men too. 😂😂

Football has a weird effect on grown men, hard, real men suddenly become the most precious folk possible when someone criticises ‘their’ club or any of their players. Let’s not forget the howls when a foul is committed on their team. Many fans need to grow a set. 

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

Really, you believe Budge now.

Ok, that's good moving forward.

You obviously didn’t as you thought Levein was on “gardening leave”. 😉

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’ve got some brass neck! You said Stendel was signed. He clearly isn’t. Don’t try and have a go at a journalist who is clearly more connected than you pretend to be.

The most well connected journalist to Hearts in the Scottish media and some nobody on a forum claims he's clueless. What a belter

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Grown men too. 😂😂

Nah more like football’s version of Frank Spencer! 😂

9 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

He will run down south tomorrow when QPR sack the bread man.

Warburton on the chopping block? 

He’d be a great appointment for us 

The Future's Maroon
8 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I get info now and again and post some of it on here. Most of it I share directly with my mates and directly with a few of the posters on here. Some of them have already confirmed as much.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest whether people believe me or not as it’s only a messageboard full of mostly strangers. I won’t be throwing a Daza-esque strop either way.

:jjyay:

No question!

Fair comment bud, as you say it’s a Internet forum, some take it too seriously, far too seriously!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Even the Now collection only goes up to 104!

My first one was number 28.  :facepalm:

The Future's Maroon
Just now, Barack said:

Can't remember what my earliest NOW cassette was.

Yes, millennials, I said a ****ing cassette!

I’m too old, I remember it hitting double figures (still have the double cassette) 😭😭

2 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

The most well connected journalist to Hearts in the Scottish media and some nobody on a forum claims he's clueless. What a belter

Honestly defies belief! It appears you can come out with any old shite on here and some people will believe you. Why some people are pretending to be in the know is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You obviously didn’t as you thought Levein was on “gardening leave”. 😉

I don't know anybody that's seen him anywhere near the club but I'm happy for you to prove evidence of him contaminating the club as you suggest.  If your injunction allows of course. 

• davemclaren locked this topic