Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe Stendel  will want Levein to be SD. 

I’m sure it was said the SD would be appointed first then hopefully got on with the new HC, now perhaps a German manager will come in and want Levein as the SD? That would farcical. 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Page 100. Get the beers in!

Screenshot_20191127-211658_Google.jpg

Oktoberfest, Munich a few years ago absolutely magic. Stag week-end I ended up in a German hospital burst the back of my head open coming off the dodgems. Bayern were at home that Saturday but the bevvy won. German beer is fab no hangover for some reason.

17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe Stendel  will want Levein to be SD. 

😂😂😂😂👍

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

25 pages longer than the McGhee supremacy.. 

being serious, funny how things have changed.. we were all absolutely creaming our pants at the prospect of Mark McGhee..  🤦‍♂️😆

imagine

To be fair, we knew who McGhee was. I'd expect a few more pages on a guy who, let's admit, most of didn't know existed until a few weeks ago. 

I didn't want McGhee anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I don’t think Dan needs advice from Levein on how to win matches as Levein lost the plot on that months ago!

But bash on talking up your man! 👍

Levein has gone, give it up and think of something constructive and interesting to post.

I'm watching with interest.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

I’m sure it was said the SD would be appointed first then hopefully got on with the new HC, now perhaps a German manager will come in and want Levein as the SD? That would farcical. 

Sports Director has perhaps been appointed first. 

On the other hand a lot of people in game have been saying you should appoint manager first because he is the main man. 

6 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

So it definitely sounds as though he will be the final interview and will undoubtedly be on the final short list, I would think a decision will be made by the weekend. 

Question is how many of those in the short list have requested AM and co are shipped immediately. 

Frightening thought.

"So Mr Pressley, are you prepared to work with the existing coaching team?"

"Yes, of course"

"Your Hired"

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I don’t think Dan needs advice from Levein on how to win matches as Levein lost the plot on that months ago!

But bash on talking up your man! 👍

You could have summed up every post (about football) you've made on here if you'd stopped after your first three words there. 

The rest of your post let's you down, tho. 

Good start, faded away. Shame. 👍

My source has told me it’s delayed due to trying to find a new role for Fox and Daly. Last I heard they were being considered for the role of water boys 

11 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

So it definitely sounds as though he will be the final interview and will undoubtedly be on the final short list, I would think a decision will be made by the weekend. 

Question is how many of those in the short list have requested AM and co are shipped immediately. 

Surely hes made it past the final interview stage ?

Are we not meant  to be in discussions with him 

13 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I think we can be fairly confident that Stendel is our first choice and the ball is now in his court. 

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Levein has gone, give it up and think of something constructive and interesting to post.

Read the thread. Levein has not “gone”

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You could have summed up every post (about football) you've made on here if you'd stopped after your first three words there. 

I don’t think Craig Leveins number one fanboy (and ridiculed anyone that said different) should be giving advice out on how others should post. Can’t you just post a shite gif and get on with it? 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Not that I've abused him but you should either have a thick skin or be prepared to ignore morons. 

It can't be personal unless someone knows you.

Its anonymous silly words. 

Shouldn't happen but it does and you really need to either ignore it or ram it back up to the ****wits 

The voice of reason. Well said. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Poor effort Smithy. 👎

8 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Where’s he gone like?  He’s still on a full wage hanging about the place. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

I don’t think Craig Leveins number one fanboy (and ridiculed anyone that said different) should be giving advice out on how others should post. Can’t you just post a shite gif and get on with it? 

👍😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

My source has told me it’s delayed due to trying to find a new role for Fox and Daly. Last I heard they were being considered for the role of water boys 

I still wouldn’t take them.

Anybody thought that maybe hes done a crap interview? AB thinking "What are we gonna do? Thats who the fans want??"  Maybe? 

number witheld
23 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Eh,,,, no but they should have had an idea who they wanted and who they might find best suited by now, and also so.eone should have been in budges and boards  minds around leveins sacking !!  Its not like it wad s surprise firing ? A lot of this stinks of amatuerism, and should have been dealt with better and quicker !  Were in the shit on the park and of it , ,and it all stands at budge and her boards door,for giving levein too much time " and doing so again now.....

So amateurism is taking your time, not rushing things taking soundings from folk and interviewing a wide range of people/experience/backgrounds? 

number witheld
1 minute ago, Hector Riva said:

Anybody thought that maybe hes done a crap interview? AB thinking "What are we gonna do? Thats who the fans want??"  Maybe? 

No don’t think this at all. Think negotiations ongoing and much to agree. No more no less IMO. 

55 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Might need to splash out on one of these if this actually happens...

19-20-germany-away-red-football-jersey-1.jpg

That is beautiful. If only the Germans had been better at fighting we’d be world champions every year. 

55 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

That is beautiful. If only the Germans had been better at fighting we’d be world champions every year. 

11 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

ball boys?

11 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

They’ll just reprise their roles as Bebop and Rocksteady.

1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

I'd be sending her back for the other 40% of my beer.

She's give ye frothy heid mind. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You just come on Here to argue?

No need for a gif in your case, you just post shite. 

number witheld
57 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Sheesh can’t believe the Germans have won over forty titles. Almost as if they are desperate to prove their importance. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Oh the irony :lol: 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Another poor effort 👎

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

:rofl: 

Go on best him Tosh

:gok: 

58 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

So assuming we appoint Stendel in the next day or so is Craig Levein still going to be hanging around or will AB see sense and just punt him.

Hardly an ideal scenario for the new Boss to come in and bump into the old one having cups of tea and hanging about the Academy.

Or does everyone think that is ok?

You know - Levein isn’t the ****ing Devil mate. He has done a huge amount for this club and probably loved the club a bit too much towards the end and it blinded him.

There is no way Stendel would put up with any interference - Levein will leave soon enough 

Everyone needs to get a ****ing grip. Levein will not be the puppet master any more so lay off the bull shit about conspiracies etc

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Another poor effort 👎

Tbh, I wasn't feeling it as I posted it. 

Lazy effort from me, 5/10 at best. 

Just now, Jammy T said:

You know - Levein isn’t the ****ing Devil mate. He has done a huge amount for this club and probably loved the club a bit too much towards the end and it blinded him.

There is no way Stendel would put up with any interference - Levein will leave soon enough 

Everyone needs to get a ****ing grip. Levein will not be the puppet master any more so lay off the bull shit about conspiracies etc

Well said Jammy T. It’s time to move on. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh, I wasn't feeling it as I posted it. 

Lazy effort from me, 5/10 at best. 

That’s a bit more like it! 👍

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Well said Jammy. 

2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Thanks JT this is all excellent news! 😊

5 minutes ago, number witheld said:

So amateurism is taking your time, not rushing things taking soundings from folk and interviewing a wide range of people/experience/backgrounds? 

Nearly 4 weeks is a long time when your in a precarious position like hearts are ,,,its not as if were in the comforts of a position that doesnt need seen to quickly, anyway some think this way and others dont ? Feel free to think what you want ....

• davemclaren locked this topic