• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

i got told today this guy has got the Gig

Who told you and how did they know?

Toxteth O'Grady
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can just imagine Levein selling it: “Dont worry, you can pish for months and those mugs will keep falling for it. Easiest job in the world. The boss hasn’t got a clue either - if she starts asking awkward questions just start waffling about Big Pictures and the academy.”

She’ll come back with something about strategy and structure but nothing much will change unless the fans get angry

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Looks like Ewan Murray will be able to share some interesting details if it happens.

He usually keeps his revelations until 100pc unlike Banderson who just spouts a mixture of truths and rumours 

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can just imagine Levein selling it: “Dont worry, you can pish for months and those mugs will keep falling for it. Easiest job in the world. The boss hasn’t got a clue either - if she starts asking awkward questions just start waffling about Big Pictures and the academy.”

:lol: amazing. 

number witheld
15 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

i got told today this guy has got the Gig

This guy is def ITK. I find the backstory and context he provides is compelling. 

Here’s the deal . Stendel and  his back room staff are hearts number one target they are trying to get this over the line it’s just not there yet . I was told he was getting unveiled today . There has obv been a delay to that, look through my timeline from yesterday I said dbefore anyone Stendel and coaching team announced tomorrow about an hour later a certain poster everyone criticises put some sign writing emojis and jumped on my info . I don’t know if he went on My bandwagon but I was told done deal. I’m told there has been some contractual implications that need resolving but he is our target and is in the crosshairs. Don’t post very often only when I hear certain things . 

1 minute ago, number witheld said:

For purely research purposes who is this please? 

From flicking through the last few pages without really paying too much attention, I think it is an apparent ITK's mum, the source of all their information?

2 minutes ago, number witheld said:

German model and TV presenter Lena Gercke

Daniel will know. 

number witheld
12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

What guy?

Tnt is going for the minimalist approach. Saw the thread title and went straight to the point. Nae messing. 

south morocco
2 minutes ago, sam? said:

Here’s the deal . Stendel and  his back room staff are hearts number one target they are trying to get this over the line it’s just not there yet . I was told he was getting unveiled today . There has obv been a delay to that, look through my timeline from yesterday I said dbefore anyone Stendel and coaching team announced tomorrow about an hour later a certain poster everyone criticises put some sign writing emojis and jumped on my info . I don’t know if he went on My bandwagon but I was told done deal. I’m told there has been some contractual implications that need resolving but he is our target and is in the crosshairs. Don’t post very often only when I hear certain things . 

Erm, I think we all know this......

13 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I wouldn't quite put it that way but I'd be surprised that being told you'll get time and won't get the bullet after a few bad results wouldn't be attractive to a manager that got sacked while his team were still challenging for promotion after 1 win in 4, and sacked again for 1 win in 10 after having his squad sold out from under him. 

I probably over egged it with the masterstroke comment, mind. 

number witheld
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Daniel will know. 

Many thanks. 

6 minutes ago, sam? said:

Thanks Sam, please don’t leave. 

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not quite. Non-ITKs either laugh at the bitchfest, sympathise with the upset ITKer or post random pictures of Billie Pyper (they could do so much better on that front).

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, number witheld said:

Nearly 100 pages and at last we get a decent post. Well done sir.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Daniel will know. 

Gaggingpressen 😮😮😮

Edited by Gashauskis9

The more I think about it, this should be an ideal job for him. He has a chairwoman who, rightly or wrongly, gives her managers more time than most, something he's never experienced. He'll be at a club with the 3rd largest budget in the league with world class facilities. A chance to show what he can do with proper backing. All he has to do is skelp the rest of the pish outwith the OF to look half decent. Mibbe make the group stages of the Europa or win a cup if he really wants to get noticed and move on to bigger things. 

I just hope he gets patience from the fans. I'm not looking forward to yet another round of "Wait until he gets his own players" chat though. We had it with Cathro and we had it with Levein. Hope he hits the ground running or this place will be a ****ing nightmare. 

10 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I wouldn't quite put it that way but I'd be surprised that being told you'll get time and won't get the bullet after a few bad results wouldn't be attractive to a manager that got sacked while his team were still challenging for promotion after 1 win in 4, and sacked again for 1 win in 10 after having his squad sold out from under him. 

I probably over egged it with the masterstroke comment, mind. 

Sorry mate, I knew you didn’t mean it like that and it was a fair point re the patience of the Board - just couldn’t resist!

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Daniel will know. 

Is she also a physiotherapist?

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

I shes put us in a right mess,with taking ages previously,and cant afford to do so again,  I wouldn't be the only one that's got fed up with her lack of knowledge on hearts and football in general ,,,

She'll have as much football knowledge as the average football director, perhaps more by now.

31 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Or the coin that hit lennon ( or nearly)

Lennon was quick enough to have a kick at the clown who attacked him, once he was being held by the police on the ground. A bit like the Hibs scumbag who threw a punch at Bobby.

30 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Who told you and how did they know?

a fellow Jambo i do Business with he seemed to be ITK id be surprised if he is wrong lets see.

Read in a BBC piece that has had other approaches and is now considering all his options.

That sounds feasible to me.  I hope he chooses us.

So assuming we appoint Stendel in the next day or so is Craig Levein still going to be hanging around or will AB see sense and just punt him.

Hardly an ideal scenario for the new Boss to come in and bump into the old one having cups of tea and hanging about the Academy.

Or does everyone think that is ok?

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sorry mate, I knew you didn’t mean it like that and it was a fair point re the patience of the Board - just couldn’t resist!

No worries dude, it wasn't a million miles away from the conversation in my head anyway! 

I do think Ann's patience with Cathro and Levein will be a big selling point though. I've been looking more at his time at Hannover and it looks like he was harshly treated. 

Top of the league on the 30th January. Then L W W D L W D sacked. With a cup defeat off a Bundesliga side in there as well. 

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

So assuming we appoint Stendel in the next day or so is Craig Levein still going to be hanging around or will AB see sense and just punt him.

Hardly an ideal scenario for the new Boss to come in and bump into the old one having cups of tea and hanging about the Academy.

If DS and CL are happy with it who cares what anyone on here thinks tbh.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I would be ok with it, assuming he has nothing to do with the first team. Maybe Stendel would like him there.

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

If DS and CL are happy with it who cares what anyone on here thinks tbh.

Would you expect to see the old boss hanging around if you were taking on a new job where he had been sacked from the role?

But interesting to hear people's views.

Fitzroy Pointon

I dont pretend to know much about Stendel but I have just read an article in the latest WSC and it does sound encouraging. 

Style of football all out attack. Arguably the squad that won league one were good enough to compete in the Championship but both his centre halfs were allowed to leave for a combined £5m and they sold their joint top scorer (Kieffer Moore) the day before the seaaon started. All were replaced by youngsters who had never played a league game in England. 

They were unbeaten at home in the league for the whole of last season. He was apparently sacked during a video call to the board in America where he was asking for more funds to strengthen the squad. 

Overall the fans loved him and the blame for the poor results this season lies at the door of the board. 

Obviously he's going to have to shop at the cheaper end of the market if he is appointed but I would hope he would get the amount of backing Neilson, Cathro and Levein got in the transfer market. 

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Don't think it's a bad thing necessarily. I trust Stendel to be strong enough to do his thing but also smart enough to ask Levein for any advice he might need. And for Levein to do whatever his thing is in the background without sticking his oar in unwanted. 

Levein had to go but his knowledge of the game here could be a benefit for Stendel. At least this way, Stendel has the option of tapping in to that if hee feels the need to. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Might need to splash out on one of these if this actually happens...

19-20-germany-away-red-football-jersey-1.jpg

Oh that’s a nice piece 😮😮😮

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Would you expect to see the old boss hanging around if you were taking on a new job where he had been sacked from the role?

But interesting to hear people's views.

I’ll say it again.....

If DS and CL are happy with it who cares what anyone on here thinks ?

Any appointment is going to be fully aware CL is still in the building....it’s not been kept a secret.

Stop looking to cause more unnecessary dramas. There has been more than enough hypothetical hysteria on here recently.

Edited by DH1986

Now let’s all calm down, calm down, calm down everybody.

I’m watching Liverpool and the Scouse is coming out in me.

Anybody want to buy some batteries ?

• davemclaren locked this topic