• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

4 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

A glorious exit poll. Labour routed. Now to rout the SNP in 2021.

I mean absolutely eh? The SNP are one of the most popular parties in Europe by vote share. They win every election. 

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I voted for my local MP as she has been outstanding. Joanna Cherry.  If it hadnt been her I would seriously have considered Labour at their manifesto is the best one to get the UK out of the shit its in now.  Hopefully its a hung Parliament with the SNP holding the balance of power. English gammons will go mental...pleasing. 

Good result. Now we can get Brexit done and get on with other issues

No more god damn referendums 

3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I don't know what you expect in a democracy. I despise the SNP, and have to put up with them. Cos it is a democracy.

Agree with this. 

Jambo, Goodbye
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

I think we will hear this type of argument a lot. 

I don't know what you expect in a democracy. I despise the SNP, and have to put up with them. Cos it is a democracy.

I expect a country to get what it votes for. Perhaps if Scotland had a more equal number of MP's.

But I do understand your view that Scotland is just a wee region of the uk and should just settle for what it gets. Fair enough. 

1 minute ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

So it turns out being a wishy washy terrorist lover isn't a vote winner. Who knew?

But a lying racist is..

9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Patel going on about delivering stuff.    You don't give a ****.     

Postman Patel?

Sorry, that's all I have for this shitshow, all as corrupt and incompetent as each other, would never even dream of condoning any of them by giving them a vote.

Malinga the Swinga

If you want a laugh, a despairing laugh mind you, watch Channel 4 and listen to Boris's dad and some other Tory wifey telling us how pro European Boris is and how he will serve everyone in the country to all our benefit.

Again, we have celebrities (minor ones) rattling on about Jeremy trying best when it is so bloody obvious that the country cannot stand Corbyn and Momentum. Just because drunk concert goers sing his name doesn't translate into him being PM.

Jambo, Goodbye
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Looks like Scotland ha been royally ****ed by the rest of the UK yet again.

Since the 70s we've only actually had a government we voted for 50% of the time. And some Scottish people are actually celebrating this. 

And that is only down to being lucky enough that England voted the same. It's not as if we had a voice 🙄

15 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I never get what I vote for.  

Will you support my Independence from Scotland?

Happily remove you from the country for a reasonable fee

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I voted for my local MP as she has been outstanding. Joanna Cherry.  If it hadnt been her I would seriously have considered Labour at their manifesto is the best one to get the UK out of the shit its in now.  Hopefully its a hung Parliament with the SNP holding the balance of power. English gammons will go mental...pleasing. 

The pound just risen 2% against the dollar and 1.6% against the Euro in the last 25 minutes

Edit. Don't know why I quoted this post

Edited by Nucky Thompson

4 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

But a lying racist is..

England is a racist country. Living there for twenty six years proved it all beyond doubt.

Jambo, Goodbye
11 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Thats not what I am saying. 

But you wouldn't understand on a different night either. 

Enjoy yourself. 

As usual you get a wee bit rude or nasty rather than reply with any statistics or facts. 

I've noticed on this board how much you enjoy deflection. This is the latest example.  

Grow up you immature imbecile 

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

15 minutes ago, Zico said:

Congrats St Jezzanfor enabling another five years of the Tories and a no-deal Brexit. 

vile isnt it , a xenophobic arsehole or Corbyn and people chose the xenophobic arsehole. Hello im bojo i hate scots and I dont care if you work ill still leave you in poverty but please vote for me. Voter: no problem

Bojo: Thanks ill get my no deal brexit now **** you all

15 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Corbyn has to go now. This is as clear evidence as you will get that the public see him as unelectable as a PM. He cannot change those minds. It has been obvious for long enough.

Still, good night for the SNP and hopefully we are away from this whole shitshow before too long.

depressing isnt it

14 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

giphy.gif

👀

Just now, Jambo, Goodbye said:

I understand far better than you ever hope to. As usual you get a wee bit rude or nasty rather than report with any statistics or facts. 

I've noticed on this board how much you enjoy deflection. This is the latest able. 

Grow up you immature imbecile 

😍  EGDmCdR.gif

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

England is a racist country. Living there for twenty six years proved it all beyond doubt.

I wouldn’t agree but i lived there around the millenium. The folks there were really good to me , i could be in the pub and theyd put the Scotland game on for me etc

Big gains forecast for SNP. 

Hard or no deal Brexit coming. 

5 years of Baw Jaws. 

Surely independence this time, Scotland. Let's gtf out of this broken Union. 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The pound just risen 2% against the dollar and 1.6% against the Euro in the last 25 minutes

Edit. Don't know why I quoted this post

you always get a quick response itll take a few days to settle down then we will see how it reacts

Just now, Zlatanable said:

Scotland is a conservative, small c, quite racist, and misogynistic country. 

Most European countries have deep problems with race, sexism etc. 

You mix in the wrong circles.

21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Non SNP mps in Scotland?

Mundell

Murray

?

?

Carmichael (pants on fire) LD in Orkney and Shetland I'd imagine.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Hard or no deal Brexit coming

5 years of Baw Jaws. 

😑

Jambo, Goodbye
Just now, Ray Gin said:

5 years of Baw Jaws. 

I think a majority SNP win in 2021 will be required. Boris would be breaking his own pledge if he allowed one. He'll want to concentrate on Brexit which,  to be fair to him,  was his campaign winning message. 

The SNP will be loud but ultimately ignored. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

I wouldn’t agree but i lived there around the millenium. The folks there were really good to me , i could be in the pub and theyd put the Scotland game on for me etc

Aye, to laugh at us....

:)

How is our resident Corbynite and Brexit/UK Politics expert taking the exit poll news?

Johnson can get to **** with his thank you people all over the country....Mate you don’t give a **** about Scotland you have said it repeatedly

My big issue with independence is I feel some in Scotland want it for the wrong reasons and don't think logically about the reality of what life could be like.  

In order to get into the EU there needs to be a surplus in the economy.  Austerity measures would be horrific in order to achieve this futile goal. All the arguments against leaving the EU that the SNP use can be used against the SNP for independence 

1 minute ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

I think a majority SNP win in 2021 will be required. Boris would be breaking his own pledge if he allowed one. He'll want to concentrate on Brexit which,  to be fair to him,  was his campaign winning message. 

The SNP will be loud but ultimately ignored. 

The Cons just focussed on Brexit and nothing else tbf

Just now, Balernojambo said:

My big issue with independence is I feel some in Scotland want it for the wrong reasons and don't think logically about the reality of what life could be like.  

In order to get into the EU there needs to be a surplus in the economy.  Austerity measures would be horrific in order to achieve this futile goal. All the arguments against leaving the EU that the SNP use can be used against the SNP for independence 

I think politically you would see the EU bending over backwards, bending every rule possible, to get Scotland in with the quickness.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

This just in from the Loch Ness Monster...

"Baaasturd".

First smile for me since I saw that exit poll.

Just now, Justin Z said:

I think politically you would see the EU bending over backwards, bending every rule possible, to get Scotland in with the quickness.

Not convinced.  Spain alone could be a major problem.  Also you cant be truly independent and also in EU.  Scotland is being governed terribly by the SNP.  I work in education and the curriculum for excellence as an example is a disaster.

Francis Albert

Labour complaint is that the election was all about Brexit. Pity Labour never got round to having a credible or coherent Brexit policy.

Jambo, Goodbye
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

The Cons just focussed on Brexit and nothing else tbf

Yup,  they got their strategy spot on. This wasn't the time for Labour's radical manifesto. Maybe everybody really did vote based on their Brexit stance? 

1 minute ago, Balernojambo said:

Not convinced.  Spain alone could be a major problem.  Also you cant be truly independent and also in EU.  Scotland is being governed terribly by the SNP.  I work in education and the curriculum for excellence as an example is a disaster.

Wasn't an attempt to convince you. Just my opinion. :thumbsup:

Just now, Balernojambo said:

Funny , my sisters a teacher and doesnt think that. Truly independent means no EU? Thats clutching at straws. Do you think its acceptable that we should suffer a no deal brexit or hard brexit thanks to the people of England

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Yup,  they got their strategy spot on. This wasn't the time for Labour's radical manifesto. Maybe everybody really did vote based on their Brexit stance? 

Looks like many remain voters didn't.

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

5 years of Baw Jaws. 

This could be a blessing in disguise!

Brexit wont be “done” for years other that the actual leaving of the EU.

Negotiations will take years.

Trump will get the NHS.

Boris will make an arse of everything he touches.

Tory Pre-election promises made will not be seen.

Brexit disaster predictions will kick in.

Folks will be pissed off!!! (& poor).

You will get Lib-Dem & Labour supporters in Scotland looking for an escape plan via an Indy Scotland. 
Its all coming together.

Weakened Offender
28 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

To be fair it will depend on the actual percentage of the vote. Even in the SNP take all seats they might be winning seats with 40% of the vote whilst the 3 Unionist parties are split. She would have to get over 50% before requesting another Referendum 

Oh seriously, get a grip 😁