• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

7 minutes ago, McCrae said:

You played the race card, stating Budge would have been treated differently if she was a foreigner. 

He would have. 
you seriously saying that what he said is racist?

If so then you have lost it. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Cretinous chat

Anyway are you still a happy clapper?

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Anyway are you still a happy clapper?

Far from happy but we have some utter cretins in our support. 

5 minutes ago, campbell said:

Thanks for starting a new thread on this as I don’t think there is enough kicking about 

If it’s anti Budge it won’t last long. 

She’s even sanitised this place. 

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Sorry to see the "Budge Disgrace" thread taken down. No personal abuse as far as I could see and lots of opinions being aired. Shame on KB for this.....!!!

You saw no personal abuse? 😂😂😂 ffs Get to Specsavers pronto.

6 minutes ago, campbell said:

Thanks for starting a new thread on this as I don’t think there is enough kicking about 

Cheers for your input. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, It should have been ten said:

I agree some have overstepped the mark.

best in the land
2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

And cretins running our club 

47 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Can’t wait until she’s f***** off and Tynecastle becomes the cauldron of hate we all know and love.

Spot on

I'm not going to call her names, she deserves a little gratitude for saving the club, but she has to understand that by not sacking Levein she will get fans who are already very angry at the manager, seething with her for continuing to employ a useless manager. If he's not gone in the morning, I will be surprised, if he's still here after The Rangers horse us on Sunday, I'm done with Hearts for the duration of her stay.

Budge has chosen to make things nasty amongst the support with her appalling tone, her determination to chuck time served fans under the bus and the sneering disregard she has for anyone correctly pointing out the damage being caused by the board.

The situation is easy to resolve. That she chooses not to do so is very telling.

3. Do not make any potentially libellous comments about anyone.

2. Do not abuse Moderators or any other member of the Admin Team. Moderator decisions are not open for discussion or debate. Posting criticism of members of the moderator/Admin team or posting comments that could be taken as questioning moderator decisions, will be viewed as moderator abuse.

4 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

You saw no personal abuse? 😂😂😂 ffs Get to Specsavers pronto.

Sounds like personal abuse.....!!

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Will I put you as  'maybe' for putting cash in the whip round for her wine and chocolates then?

😂

I’m cancelling and have put in from the start. ST holder for 31 years.

enoughs enough

taking the complete piss now. 
I will email

and explain and will put in again when he is away

Weakened Offender
16 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

her determination to chuck time served fans under the bus 

Time served fans 😁

1 hour ago, DC_HMFC said:

All of this apart from the FoH part. I won't be back until he is away, it's hard for me to do as even during the season we got relegated I didn't feel like I do this season. I won't stop my FoH contributions though.

Why not are they being utilised properly ? 

It may be the only way to get rid of these people 

41 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

It would seem Ann Budge cares more about Craig Levein than the Club.

Sad days

No doubt about it 

5 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

The only way apparently 

27 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Budge has chosen to make things nasty amongst the support with her appalling tone, her determination to chuck time served fans under the bus and the sneering disregard she has for anyone correctly pointing out the damage being caused by the board.

The situation is easy to resolve. That she chooses not to do so is very telling.

Spot on

Treats Hibs with more respect than her own fans

Howdy Doody Jambo

Is Ann Budge doing this on purpose and taking us back down to the championship when she arrived? 

Why is she undoing all her good work? 

Levein is making Cathro look like Pep Guardiolla 

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

It's been said countless times,  but worth repeating, the FOH pledges are not currently going in to the club. They are going to buying the shares from Ann Budge. So the pledges are being used properly.

The quickest way to remove Budge is to keep on pledging and ensure FOH can complete the purchase of the shares as soon as possible. I'm convinced Budge will leave soon after the sale is complete, probably in the summer.

Lost all credibility and goodwill, should have sent Levein to run the Academy after the Cup Final and spent the Summer bringing in a new Management Team - too late now!

She desperately needs to act like a true leader and address the problem head-on tomorrow morning.

Levein and his 1st Team Coaches put on Gardening leave and task Gary Locke and Gary Naysmith to prepare the Team for Sunday.

Advertise the position of 1st Team Manager and see who applies!

Or prepare for life in the Championship and an empty stadium.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

pleasing to see so many wakening up to queen Ann

the silver lining of the levein debacle is she'll be gone much sooner

very pleasing

bye bye queen ann

:pleasing:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Spot on

Treats Hibs with more respect than her own fans

careful now - in the not too distant past you would have had a mob of snivelling sycophants all over that calling you a hibs fan etc

at least hibs late equaliser saved it from being a real dark evening for Edinburgh football

hopefully the Edinburgh teams come out on top at the weekend and the final will be great day for the community irrespective of the result

At least Vlad was a good laugh.  Monkeys and everything.  Not the racist variety either.  Glasgow media iirc.

I seen five cars full of flowers on Gorgie Road , didn’t know if it was a funeral or JKB sending Budge some comfort after last night’s result 🥴

I went to bed and there were numerous anti Budge scathing threads. I wake up and none. What is going on? She needs to know. She will read this board now and think all is rosey. She is a grown woman ffs. We are mollycoddling her into unicorn land. Never seen anyone more untouchable in my life.

8 hours ago, McCrae said:

You played the race card, stating Budge would have been treated differently if she was a foreigner. 

If you find that racist then you have a serious problem

8 hours ago, McCrae said:

Fair comment

Budge will be all rosey today in planet unicorn due to the world outside her been drawn for her.

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Where's the Unicorn imagery coming from recently?

Is it this year's Halloween costume?

A unicorn is family friendly.

Ernie Eskilsson
7 hours ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Lost all credibility and goodwill, should have sent Levein to run the Academy after the Cup Final and spent the Summer bringing in a new Management Team - too late now!

She desperately needs to act like a true leader and address the problem head-on tomorrow morning.

Levein and his 1st Team Coaches put on Gardening leave and task Gary Locke and Gary Naysmith to prepare the Team for Sunday.

Advertise the position of 1st Team Manager and see who applies!

Or prepare for life in the Championship and an empty stadium.

I wouldn’t let Levein anywhere near the academy. His brand of football is the last thing youngsters should be exposed to...

The Old Tolbooth
7 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's been said countless times,  but worth repeating, the FOH pledges are not currently going in to the club. They are going to buying the shares from Ann Budge. So the pledges are being used properly.

The quickest way to remove Budge is to keep on pledging and ensure FOH can complete the purchase of the shares as soon as possible. I'm convinced Budge will leave soon after the sale is complete, probably in the summer.

I agree with you, however the fans are now so fed up of Budge not listening that they probably see this as the only way to make the biggest statement of all, and once she causes the loss of hundreds (possibly a couple of thousand) direct debit cancellations, it then becomes very difficult to get that back again. 

Personally, I reckon she's got the end game in sight and she can see the pound signs, she knows that by sacking Levein and appointing a new manager, that it might cost her money to do this, and she's now thinking of longer holidays on her yacht with our money in her pocket, because what she's doing now is worse than vandalism, it's downright reckless! Even Robinson had more clue about the footballing side than her, and that's saying something! 

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

Was hoping no one noticed :lol: 

Your Talk Hearts smiley never loaded, mate. Maybe screenshot it when you’re on there, and then post the image as an attachment on your JKB post. 👍

7 hours ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Is Ann Budge doing this on purpose and taking us back down to the championship when she arrived? 

Why is she undoing all her good work? 

Levein is making Cathro look like Pep Guardiolla 

Maybe Craig Levein and Ann budge have put a bet on Hearts being 

relegated 

The Old Tolbooth
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Your Talk Hearts smiley never loaded, mate. Maybe screenshot it when you’re on there, and then post the image as an attachment on your JKB post. 👍

Copy and paste doesn't work as well from there I see :lol: 

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

I wouldn’t let Levein anywhere near the academy. His brand of football is the last thing youngsters should be exposed to...

Same. 
Cant remember who said it last night but an absolute scorched earth policy with regards Levein for me. 
Leave no trace of this man here. 

52 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I agree with you, however the fans are now so fed up of Budge not listening that they probably see this as the only way to make the biggest statement of all, and once she causes the loss of hundreds (possibly a couple of thousand) direct debit cancellations, it then becomes very difficult to get that back again. 

Personally, I reckon she's got the end game in sight and she can see the pound signs, she knows that by sacking Levein and appointing a new manager, that it might cost her money to do this, and she's now thinking of longer holidays on her yacht with our money in her pocket, because what she's doing now is worse than vandalism, it's downright reckless! Even Robinson had more clue about the footballing side than her, and that's saying something! 

I agree that she probably has the end game in sight. I suspect that as things turned sour with the 'football department' the plan changed from Budge and Levein staying on post-FOH takeover to Budge and Levein leaving at the end of the season with a fairly smooth transition. Unfortunately things have got worse and what doesn't seem to be in Budge's plan at all is to take the decision to sack Levein. Pure stubbornness.

Where I disagree is that it has anything to do with cost to Budge. If Hearts sack Levein it will be Hearts not Budge who are out of pocket. She is getting the same repayment of her loan and payment for her shares regardless of the state of the club when the transaction is completed. It is the new owners FOH that are getting shafted with a club that is getting less valuable by the day and will face significant financial challenges if it is relegated.

17 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

How long do we think she'll stay silent for?

Until about 20:45 tonight I think as she will ( hopefully ) be speaking at the HMSA dinner.  

11 hours ago, Mike Tyson said:

07.png

Coming from the person who thinks its ok to deface the clubs badge in the plaza.  If I ever agree with you I will be worried! You represent the worst elements of the Hearts support and I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the people banned from attending games.

Edited by McCrae

• Maple Leaf locked this topic