Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

If Levein had Messi, he'd send him off to fat camp because he's not fit enough and tell him to forget about all that football nonsense and get in to shape so he can tussle with big 6ft 4 centre backs in a physical dual.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

buzzbomb1958
8 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So if he’s not DoF what function will he perform on the Board?

Don't know but it's more an honorary position ,I'm sure I heard he will step back from football side whether it's budgies way of appeasing him or just a reward for past services and health issues

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Don't know but it's more an honorary position ,I'm sure I heard he will step back from football side whether it's budgies way of appeasing him or just a reward for past services and health issues

budgies:cornette_dog:

58 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Maybe still too early mate for season ticket updates but you never know 

Get by ICT and I imagine there will be a big marketing push by the club.

Vermin then ICT.  Two defining games. 

I have been keeping my powder dry but a poor performance in either game or both will likely have protests at the Plaza.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

budgies:cornette_dog:

Budgies

th?id=OIP.6yksJPdakfhI4gfMLedwUQHaFj&w=2

3 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

These are very much my thoughts, I have said it on here before, if Levein is not the manager next season we all know he will just be sat up the stairs in an office.  Rightly or wrongly, we will still blame him for everything.  Not sure I can handle another season of negativity around the club hierarchy.

Assuming he does stick around then it depends on who replaces him. I can't see anything other than someone currently  in the dug out- that is worrying & depressing. That change will happen one way or another - he's got 1 year left on his contract so if not now then he will be gone in a years time.  I'm really underwhelmed by the idea of any of the coaching staff taking over - they have produced nothing to justify it. CL can go have his day in the sun. I want him away from first team duties but he's earned the right to go back to DoF and I think most fans would accept that. For me it's not about what the club does with CL , it's who gets the managers role that is critical.  

Why do people assume anybody pays attention to garbage posted on here ?

I doubt even a serious downturn in season tickets will make Mrs Budge pull the trigger and that won't happen anyway, protesting on the Plaza is comical and would be laughed at by the entire football world. 

I can't believe the screwballs take themselves that seriously on here, surely not Ffs. 

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, Sid said:

He’s says we have flare players but don’t show enough in final third.  

Simple get them to stabd in the final final third rather than on the toes of the defenders. 

Doesht matter who we sign. If they are all instructed to sit back, they won’t do anything else than the players we have. 

There are two teams for us, as there are for every team. With the ball and without

That's the game these days. Some of our players just aren't up to it, but some are

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

Vermin then ICT.  Two defining games. 

I have been keeping my powder dry but a poor performance in either game or both will likely have protests at the Plaza.

No there won’t.

You can bookmark this.

57 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I doubt even a serious downturn in season tickets will make Mrs Budge pull the trigger and that won't happen anyway, protesting on the Plaza is comical and would be laughed at by the entire football world. 

I can't believe the screwballs take themselves that seriously on here, surely not Ffs. 

Can't believe the screwballs who think everything is all rosy at Hearts and Levein isn't causing grief with his man management of a number of players

If we fail to win tomorrow and in the semi then I am not renewing my season ticket (assuming he is not sacked). That is coming from someone who has had a season ticket for the last 26 years.

And by sacked I mean leaves the club entirley, not just leaving the dugout for his cosy wee seat in the Directors area.

10 minutes ago, kila said:

Can't believe the screwballs who think everything is all rosy at Hearts and Levein isn't causing grief with his man management of a number of players

Is that the latest made up pish?

Doesn't do enough with the 1st team and when he does he's upsetting them ?????

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

If we fail to win tomorrow and in the semi then I am not renewing my season ticket (assuming he is not sacked). That is coming from someone who has had a season ticket for the last 26 years.

And by sacked I mean leaves the club entirley, not just leaving the dugout for his cosy wee seat in the Directors area.

If we don't win.....

crybaby.jpg.a565e8e36810afb297a68fb6fcf61184.jpg

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Is that the latest made up pish?

Doesn't do enough with the 1st team and when he does he's upsetting them ?????

I really wonder who you are Oliver Twist... you've always been one to back up Levein no matter what. I guess I'd be concerned if you were to suddenly switch sides and say you want rid of him, I don't know how KB would react to that.

1 minute ago, kila said:

I really wonder who you are Oliver Twist... you've always been one to back up Levein no matter what. I guess I'd be concerned if you were to suddenly switch sides and say you want rid of him, I don't know how KB would react to that.

That's the oddest post I've seen on here for a day or two ????

siegementality
2 hours ago, kila said:

They guy is clearly a wind up merchant. He’s probably never been to a Hearts game in his puff.

4 minutes ago, siegementality said:

They guy is clearly a wind up merchant. He’s probably never been to a Hearts game in his puff.

A shambles of a post.

39 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Must be. If you don't spend at least a week with your lip out, crying about a defeat on an internet forum, you can't be a true supporter.

Governor Tarkin
36 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

A shambles of a post.

He makes a fair point, Twisty.

:sadrobbo:

siegementality
57 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

A shambles of a post.

None of which you denied.

3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

None of which you denied.

Why would I deny it?

8 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

If you think Levein will sit back in some kind of honorary position then you don’t know the man!

19 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

They were pretty consistently 3rd/4th. And even though he wasn’t around for the final it was a shoe in win against Ross county. 

I wonder if peter Houston was a bigger influence than I thought. 

That's not correct.  United never finished above 5th in the league under Levein.  And I don't think he managed a single round in the Cup they won.

siegementality
1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

He is a terrible football manager, and his achievements are nil.

His achievements have certainly been nil.

siegementality
10 hours ago, Sid said:

He’s says we have flare players but don’t show enough in final third.  

Simple get them to stabd in the final final third rather than on the toes of the defenders. 

Doesht matter who we sign. If they are all instructed to sit back, they won’t do anything else than the players we have. 

I’d love to know who these flair players are.

Robbo-Jambo
9 minutes ago, siegementality said:

I’d love to know who these flair players are.

Vanacek, he just hides it well ?

3 hours ago, Coco said:

That's not correct.  United never finished above 5th in the league under Levein.  And I don't think he managed a single round in the Cup they won.

You’re right, mate.

He was gone before the Scottish Cup kicked off. 

People need to check their facts before coming out with random stats.

He will end up really embarrassing himself if he out stays his welcome for too long. A bit like he did when he was the Scotland manager, it's all a bit sad really. 

buzzbomb1958
5 hours ago, innerjambo said:

This

7 hours ago, Coco said:

Well that’s that one shot down for the Levein apologists!!!

JamboGraham

Time for a truce and to put this thread to one side for a while seeing as we are now on a derby match day?

On 05/04/2019 at 08:39, RudiHMFC said:

If Levein had Messi, he'd send him off to fat camp because he's not fit enough and tell him to forget about all that football nonsense and get in to shape so he can tussle with big 6ft 4 centre backs in a physical dual.

Tactically naive messi is 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Would you accept a heavy defeat today to get rid of Levein??:levein_interesting:

Absolutey not. I'd rather Levein leaves gracefully at the end of the season with a cup win. 

Never, ever, ever want us to lose a game. No matter the benefit. 

Brighton Jambo
6 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Would you accept a heavy defeat today to get rid of Levein??:levein_interesting:

Folk can deny it all they want but there are undoubtedly Hearts fans who want us to lose today to further the Levein out arguement.  they may not admit it to anyone and may even try and pretend to themselves it’s not true but it is.

you know who you are

Edited by Brighton Jambo

I have been wanting him out for ages, but a win today and i will give him another week :lol: 

1 minute ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Folk can deny it all they want but there are undoubtedly Hearts fans who want us to lose today to further the Levein out arguement they may not admit it to anyone and may even try and pretend to themselves it’s not true but it is.

you know who you are

I very much doubt that, if you are so confident name and shame them?

4 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Absolutey not. I'd rather Levein leaves gracefully at the end of the season with a cup win. 

Never, ever, ever want us to lose a game. No matter the benefit. 

Just for avoidance of doubt, I never want us to lose any games......especially this one! 

3 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Folk can deny it all they want but there are undoubtedly Hearts fans who want us to lose today to further the Levein out arguement.  they may not admit it to anyone and may even try and pretend to themselves it’s not true but it is.

you know who you are

Agree. 

Brighton Jambo
13 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I very much doubt that, if you are so confident name and shame them?

Let’s just agree to disagree.  

16 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I have been wanting him out for ages, but a win today and i will give him another week :lol: 

Yep, but lose the semi next week, and Levein can GTF

7 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Let’s just agree to disagree.  

ok lets F these vermin today and forget about the arguments. 

Christ , On a day we play Hibs some folk still slating our manager. Let’s get behind him and the team and deal with management at end of season. 

23 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Aye ? And you are one of those screwballs to bud!

17 hours ago, innerjambo said:

They are he has been found out now most of the support can see the bull

Maybe we should just hire him for derby games !! 

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Aye ? And you are one of those screwballs to bud!

:look:

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic