Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, jake said:

Wow!

Expected more from you despite our differences.

Hes a bigot ffs

I don't think he's posted anything bigoted, has he? 

I don't always agree with him but I can't say I noticed he was bigoted. 

Maybe I missed something tho. 

Been a blurry weekend 😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

8 minutes ago, jake said:

Bottom line is we really can debate to the end of time. Views are now entrenched regarding Levein. 

Personally I’m as pissed off with the performances as much as the results. I’ve followed Hearts long enough to have witnessed some shite seasons and awful results, but at the moment it’s just the complete lack of any coherent looking plan to win games. It’s all about containing the opposition and hoping for the best. I’m bored with the ever increasing ludicrous, intelligence insulting interviews by our manager and equally bored of players telling us they’ll sort it. 

He’s here to stay so let’s see if these posters are right that with a fully fit squad will we see a huge change in fortune? Will we go to Glasgow and try to win? Will be attack teams and play to our strengths? I don’t think so, they do, time will tell, unfortunately if they’re wrong the consequences for the club are pretty dire, they, Ann Budge and Craig Levein think that’s a price worth paying.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jake, mate. I like you as a poster and it would be a shame to lose you from the board for the sake of this.

Don't do it.

Mate I'm from the heart and everything I post is usually that.

You do to to a certain extent.

This club does funny things to me and that rat is takin the piss.

Cannae help it because I know hes a bigoted tramp.

16 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hi Jodami. Nice of you to say so, thanks. :) 

In my opinion there are a few more obvious trolls, but if I were to name them, I’d fall foul of the moderators. For some reason that doesn’t seem to apply when it comes to Spoleto though. I don’t know if he’s a Hearts supporter or not. What I do know, is if he is; the abuse he receives is way o er the line.

Agree on people being abusive, I'm not a fan of that. Rather think that abuse is what stimulates a troll though so I would actively encourage people not to engage with provocation. What it does do though, as I think another poster has mentioned, is cheapen and damage genuine conversation between people who disagree but can reasonably put forward contrasting views. Find myself not posting for that reason on several occasions recently. 

Edited by Jodami

23 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’m an “enemy of the club” now, as well? Crikey.

Who said you were?

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't think he's posted anything bigoted, has he? 

I don't always agree with him but I can't say I noticed he was bigoted. 

Maybe I missed something tho. 

Been a blurry weekend 😂

You may be many things but I didnt take you as stupid.

Allowayjambo1874
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Even if Spoleto was Irish.. What's the problem. 

Spoleto is also a place in Italy. 

I have no idea if he's Hearts or not. 

He does take lots of abuse tho and if posters take offence to Irish or a Italian people following Hearts then the problem is with them. 

Is the argument now Irish folk or Catholic folk can't support Hearts? 

Is that what just happened? 

Seen "enemy of the people" mentioned as well.

Has this just turned into a brexit thread?

Come on ffs!
read the stuff about the Irish battalion fighting for the pope in a town in Italy I’ll give you 3 guesses which town it was? 

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Sorry you've been dragged into this Icon.

For the record - of course I am a Hearts supporter, I think you know that. 

It does appear that Budge really does have her work cut out with some of our support though.

I don’t know if you are or not though, that’s the point, Spoleto. If you are not, then the abuse you take day upon day is probably justified! If you are a Hearts supporter however (and I’m honestly at a loss to see the irrefutable evidence to the contrary), then it’s frankly well beyond a joke the things you are getting fired at you. I’m not really getting dragged in to it, tbh. I’ve had plenty shit of a similar nature flung at me in the past. Most of it I either laugh off or retort, but sometimes it goes too far.

Theres a guy a few posts up who’s just called me an “enemy of the club”... 🙄

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Come on ffs!
read the stuff about the Irish battalion fighting for the pope in a town in Italy I’ll give you 3 guesses which town it was? 

Just read the whole thing. 🙄Ahh. 

Got a history lesson today. 

JKB, the thinking man's forum. 👍

Still not sure why being a Catholic  means you can't be a Hearts fan, is that the issue? 

Maybe I'm still missing something tho. 

Don't really get the protestant / Catholic stuff, never even enters my head until someone brings it up as an issue. 

Maybe I'm niave in these matters. 

Got the name of the town on the first guess 😂😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

9 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Who said you were?

Was that not what you were inferring, when you posted my name alongside Spoleto’s and SRB’s and then a few minutes later a disjointed post saying “all enemies of the club”? 

Folk completely losing their shit because 1 poster has the balls to state and defend his opinion

Folk then googling his username and finding some random reference to Irish heritage?

Holy mother of Mary.

Apart from the above the most disturbing part of the way this thread has gone is the gang mentality and downright bullying of Spoleto.

Something I find abhorrent and disgusting.

I hope those partaking are emptied from here.

Allowayjambo1874
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Just read the whole thing. 🙄Ahh. 

Got a history lesson today. 

JKB, the thinking man's forum. 👍

Still not sure why being a Catholic  means you can't be a Hearts fan, is that the issue? 

Maybe I'm still missing something tho. 

Don't really get the protestant / Catholic stuff, never even enters my head until someone brings it up as an issue. 

Maybe I'm niave in these matters. 

Got the name of the town on the first guess 😂😂

You can be any religion, any colour, any sexual orientation who cares.

Are you honestly telling me that you cannot identify with a certain club when you talk about an Irish battalion fighting for the pope? 

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Was that not what you were inferring, when you posted my name alongside Spoleto’s and SRB’s and then a few minutes later a disjointed post saying “all enemies of the club”? 

What makes you think that?

Allowayjambo1874
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Folk completely losing their shit because 1 poster has the balls to state and defend his opinion

Folk then googling his username and finding some random reference to Irish heritage?

Holy mother of Mary.

Apart from the above the most disturbing part of the way this thread has gone is the gang mentality and downright bullying of Spoleto.

Hope the people who are defending him accept and acknowledge they have been reeled in when the idiot is outed. 

1 minute ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Are you honestly telling me that you cannot identify with a certain club when you talk about an Irish battalion fighting for the pope? 

You really should drop it alloway, you're digging a hole for yourself.

Just now, innerjambo said:

What makes you think that?

Because on their own, neither of your posts make a damn bit of sense... just disjointed random gobbledegook. 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Holy mother of Mary.

So I shall change my username to a town associated with a protestant loyalist whatever and argue point blank against every legitimate concern raised by Hearts supporters.

Aye right then.

Vlad magic.

Spoleto of all names .

And so called Hearts supporters who consistently argue like you against the poison that affects Scottish football are suddenly concerned about one poster.

Think this board needs a clear out alright.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Ofc. 

But I don't think being a Catholic and pro Irish or whatever means you can't be a Hearts fan, does it? 

The majority are celtic fans. 

Pretty sure a few practicing Catholics have said so on here before. 

Some with Irish and Catholic roots and strong family ties. 

If the evidence  of him not being Hearts is that he's Irish and/ or a Catholic, then I'm out. 

Pretty depressing if folk think that imo. 

We have a midfielder that has almost 90 caps for roi playing for us now and I don't want to be part of a group judging folk on nationality or relegion, if that is what this is. 

I'm unsure what it is now tho tbh! 

You have to laugh at the nous of some posters who claim our club is rife with racism and bigotry then point blank fail to see the obvious trolling .

You are welcome if you are any race creed religion.

But come on tae fek

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ofc. 

But I don't think being a Catholic and pro Irish or whatever means you can't be a Hearts fan, does it? 

If the evidence  of him not being Hearts is that he's Irish and/ or a Catholic, then I'm out. 

We have a midfielder that has almost 90 caps for roi playing for us now and I don't want to be part of a group judging folk on nationality or relegion, if that is what this is. 

Changed my mind.

You are stupid

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Holy mother of Mary.

Try not to rise to it Vlad. I know it's not easy but they don't deserve the acknowldgement.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jake said:

Changed my mind.

You are stupid

Fair point. 

I am compared to some.

Anyway CL.... 

Wee Robbo digs him. 

What has Robb said? I missed it.

Ofc. 

People with a romantic notion of Irish Catholic history tend to support only one team .

I'm saying no more on the  subject as frankly its boring as **** .

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Spoleto said:

What has Robb said? I missed it.

Thinks CL will turn it around once our better players Come back from injury. 

:robboyas:

On the BBC. 

Cant think of an equivalent .

But the closest I can think of for a name change is Ulster boy

Or how about Londonderry.

Imagine I posted on the Rangers thread with that username and trolled day and night.

Posting shite.

24 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Agree on people being abusive, I'm not a fan of that. Rather think that abuse is what stimulates a troll though so I would actively encourage people not to engage with provocation. What it does do though, as I think another poster has mentioned, is cheapen and damage genuine conversation between people who disagree but can reasonably put forward contrasting views. Find myself not posting for that reason on several occasions recently. 

Yep. Anyway, you are proof that it’s possible to disagree and hold a civil conversation. 👍

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Because on their own, neither of your posts make a damn bit of sense... just disjointed random gobbledegook. 

You shouldn't join posts together and make an assumption really. 

Anyway CL.... 

Wee Robbo digs him. 

He actually started to criticise the team on BT and quickly back tracked when he realised what he had said. 

Allowayjambo1874

Ofc. 

Ok I’m not saying you can’t be Catholic or even pro Irish.

On this forum we have a poster who disagrees with most people which is fair enough, debate is healthy. This poster however gets bites on this one subject then constantly replies to people , provoking and antagonising them until they lose their shit. In the past 2 weeks this poster has got multiple people bans. 

Let’s look at this poster. Hasn’t posted for years yet suddenly when we are our lowest  ebb with the fans getting angrier by the minute he suddenly appears and constantly stirs it up. He is a registered user so all he’s done is given an email address and registered. He won’t answer when asked as to what the last match he attended. He has no one able to confirm they know him personally. Finally he has a user name associated with a place where an Irish army fought for the pope in the 18th century.

I MEAN REALLY????? 

Just now, innerjambo said:

You shouldn't join posts together and make an assumption really. 

Not really leaving me or anyone else any option when you just post disjointed gobbledegook though, are you? Go on then... who were these enemies of the club you were referring to? 🤷‍♂️

I thought Michael Stewarts comments were interesting on Sportscene. He didn't go for the jugular as I expected him to do. 

He seemed to acknowledge that Hearts battled well at an awkward venue.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Iamborg said:

People with a romantic notion of Irish Catholic history tend to support only one team .

I'm saying no more on the  subject as frankly its boring as **** .

The majority do. 

Surley you can't be saying that if someone is pro Irish and/ or Catholic then they can't support Hearts? 

C'mon to ****. 

I hate Westminster and have mixed feelings on the Brittsh state and history,  100% anti royalty and hate the huns more than hibs. 

Do I pass, or am I a hibs or celtic fan too based on that. 

What's the line? 

The thing is, we, maybe with Aberdeen are probably the most diverse  club in terms of politics and relegion. 

Those views come across on here through the most trivial matters, in this case because a poster defends CL and the club. 

It's a divided support no doubt. 

Or I like to say a diverse and inclusive support. 

👍

Spoleto maybe a wum or a troll but to judge it on a Irish heritage username is really poor imo. 

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thinks CL will turn it around once our better players Come back from injury. 

:robboyas:

On the BBC. 

It's just me and Robb then. I'm in good company 🙂

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

The majority do. 

Surley you can't be saying that if someone is pro Irish and/ or Catholic then they can't support Hearts? 

C'mon to ****. 

I hate Westminster and have mixed feelings on the Brittsh state and history,  100% anti royalty and hate the huns more than hibs. 

Do I pass, or am I a hibs or celtic fan too based on that. 

What's the line? 

The thing is, we, maybe with Aberdeen are probably the most diverse  club in terms of politics and relegion. 

Those views come across on here through the most trivial matters, in this case because a poster defends CL and the club. 

It's a divided support no doubt. 

Or I like to say a diverse and inclusive support. 

👍

Spoleto maybe a wum or a troll but to judge it on a Irish heritage username is really poor imo. 

I give up .

7 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

On this forum we have a poster who disagrees with most people which is fair enough, debate is healthy. This poster however gets bites on this one subject then constantly replies to people , provoking and antagonising them until they lose their shit. In the past 2 weeks this poster has got multiple people bans. 

Let’s look at this poster. Hasn’t posted for years yet suddenly when we are our lowest  ebb with the fans getting angrier by the minute he suddenly appears and constantly stirs it up. He is a registered user so all he’s done is given an email address and registered. He won’t answer when asked as to what the last match he attended. He has no one able to confirm they know him personally. Finally he has a user name associated with a place where an Irish army fought for the pope in the 18th century.

I MEAN REALLY????? 

Still not exactly cast iron proof though, is it? I’d need a lot more than that before I started calling him everything under the sun like some are doing. If he IS a Hearts supporter then that’s so far beyond the pail it’s unreal.

An example of this sort of thing, is when I when a guy I like as a poster @GinRummy started posting again for the first time in years. I went down the wrong road with his username and associated it with a banned poster who I found utterly repugnant; a guy who went by a monicker that was a brand of gin. Turns out I was well off the mark. Until there’s a bit more evidence that this chap is Hibs/Celtic, I’m not about to pile on to him.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I MEAN REALLY????? 

The not posting for years is a bit weird. 

Each to thier own. 

Maybe jail time for working with the ira? 😂

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I thought Michael Stewarts comments were interesting on Sportscene. He didn't go for the jugular as I expected him to do. 

He seemed to acknowledge that Hearts battled well at an awkward venue.

you are absolutely at it.. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Iamborg said:

I give up .

Me too. 

I just think it's a tad judgemental. 

Anyone, taken the heat of CL for a bit. 👍

• Moderators

Please stick to the topic and cut out the personal attacks or more members will be getting suspensions. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Still not exactly cast iron proof though, is it?

Cast iron proof is seldom a prerequisite to sound judgement.

We need more calling a spade a spade imo. 

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cast iron proof is seldom a prerequisite to sound judgement.

We need more calling a spade a spade imo. 

Look, there’s every chance you are correct. Whilst there remains reasonable doubt however, I’m not about to call him something as repulsive as a bigoted Celtic/Hibs rat, as various people have decided to. If he’s Hearts, then that’s a pretty dull yin. Imo.

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Look, there’s every chance you are correct. Whilst there remains reasonable doubt however, I’m not about to call him something as repulsive as a bigoted Celtic/Hibs rat, as various people have decided to. If he’s Hearts, then that’s a pretty dull yin. Imo.

Actually there's no chance that he is correct. 

Anyway, football should be the topic of conversation, and Levein in particular.

• davemclaren locked this topic