Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Levein after the game...."The red card did unsettle us and it took us too long to adjust. I think one goal would have been enough to win and if we had got one early enough we might have been able to win more."

What a lot of pish.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Last 38 league games (equivalent of a full season)

P38

W8

D10

L20

Pts 34

Edging towards Hibs type 'form'.

Levein after the game...."The red card did unsettle us and it took us too long to adjust. I think one goal would have been enough to win and if we had got one early enough we might have been able to win more."

Cringe. 

Jambof3tornado

Levein and his one goal wins you a game attitude. **** off Craig. 

Got a golf membership instead of a season ticket this year.

Played golf this afternoon and although still pissed off with the result, I’m not as bored or frustrated as I was when I was going to the games.

Just now, Morgan said:

Edging towards Hibs type 'form'.

Edinburgh United

We should produce half and half scarves. 

2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

unbelievable 

32 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Was at hospitality at Tynie last weekend, but only because I’d bought and paid for it weeks ago and a good few mates were going. Other than that though, I’ve used my ST once this year. 

Alarming how how easy I feel about not going to watch Hearts. They’ve been my life for four decades, home and away for many many a year. Then kids come along and my away days became more sporadic. Had a ST since the Wheatfield went up though (bar one year). I’m scunnered with all things Hearts right now. And I tell you what, it’s not the angry fans Anne has to worry about, it’s the thousands of die hards who’ve succumbed to apathy. 

Spot on, the apathy from fans is extremely alarming 

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

really harsh on the goal keeper.

Jogging on the spot and star jumos count,maybe even squat thrusts too!!!

2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Was it us or them that suffered the red card? One goal would have won it?? Really??  I'm not convinced Levein is the sharpest tool in the box anyway... but really??

10 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Is anyone still under the illusion we aren't relegation candidates?

Me

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Was it us or them that suffered the red card? One goal would have won it?? Really??  I'm not convinced Levein is the sharpest tool in the box anyway... but really??

It’s possible Levein could be mentally ill.

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Are you guys looking for a dating site?

The topic here is Craig Levein.

I think you're obsessed with making the topic you.  I think you've proved that your are more into winding folk up than anything else.  Two mates who haven't seen each other in a while decide to interact for a wee bit of fun but you cant help yourself.  Is your ambition to get a thread started with your name in it? 

Until you tell us your last hearts home and away game.  No one should acknowledge you.  Also what is the biggest away win you've seen? Until then, it'll show that you are only here to wind folk up.  Will you answer?  If you dont and anyone replies to you, they are just encouraging you.   Prove you're not just at the wind up.

Walter Bishop
29 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I think your post is embarrassing. 

Just my opinion.

Really? You've hurt my feelings. 

Whatever capacity Ann Budge employs you in i hope she pays you well as no sane normal person could post some of the bollocks you have. 

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Section Q said:

****er needs dragged out of there :rofl:

chester copperpot
On 26/10/2019 at 17:45, Mr Sifter said:

Was at hospitality at Tynie last weekend, but only because I’d bought and paid for it weeks ago and a good few mates were going. Other than that though, I’ve used my ST once this year. 

Alarming how how easy I feel about not going to watch Hearts. They’ve been my life for four decades, home and away for many many a year. Then kids come along and my away days became more sporadic. Had a ST since the Wheatfield went up though (bar one year). I’m scunnered with all things Hearts right now. And I tell you what, it’s not the angry fans Anne has to worry about, it’s the thousands of die hards who’ve succumbed to apathy. 

Absolutely sums up my feelings too mate. I ain't actually angry, just sort of resigned to being shite and that's not me. 

I could have went today, but just couldn't be arsed. Never felt like that in ages. 

I've only been to two home games this season and i have ST. Never felt so much apathy towards the team. 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Edinburgh United

We should produce half and half scarves. 

What a grand idea!

Although, I think some folk on here already possess their own green half.

He wont be sacked before the semi and if we somehow make the final we will be lumbered with him until Christmas 

It really is bleak at the moment 

It's happening, Hearts fans for years are turning their backs after the last few years of absolute pish.

I don't want to hear from the happy clappers or trolls whatever

This regime need to go before we are relegated.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Walter Bishop said:

Really? You've hurt my feelings. 

Whatever capacity Ann Budge employs you in i hope she pays you well as no sane normal person could post some of the bollocks you have. 

Have you ever seen spoleto and the symmetric one in the same place?

Club is fool of con merchants who have no interest in Hearts and are taking wages as long as someone is going to pay them,

not many are earning their keep the crap on the park is a disgrace.

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Just don’t go to semi final 

You just going to spraff this on every thread? 

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Thats two separate threads, none of which are to do with the semi...and yet you’ve posted the exact same line on each post. What ye daein that for? Is it like a wind up sort of thing? 

Look at the players missing. The consensus before the game was we would toil.

A makeshift defence, a powderpuff midfield that will create little for the strikers and absolutely no options on the bench.

Should we have done more today v 10 men? Absolutely.

Am I surprised the players we had available didn’t do more today v 10 men? Absolutely not.

I’m not done with watching us, but getting there. Been going home and away for 40 years, just missing the odd games here and there over that time. No chance I’m going to Perth on Wednesday to watch that dross.

My thoughts on today, I don’t believe Levein set us up to be cautious. But I do believe that we have far too many players that have a safety first mentality. That IMO comes from Levein creating a culture that has ingrained a mentality of not conceding.

Does my nut in every week to see Uche totally gassed after an hour when he’s spent the first half busting a gut chasing back defensively. We need to decide what we want from Uche. Personally I’d like our main striker to be able to score a late winner if required, and to save his energy so he can be effective in the opposition half.

Then we have our midfielders that all instinctively turn backwards to make the easy, although today they couldn’t even do that, pass back to the defence. Safety first. 

And we have all waited on Sean Clare producing a bit of form. Well he was very good last Sunday, and clearly our best attacking threat today, but we failed time and time again to give him the ball 2nd half. He had the beating of right back and would have been our one chance of winning, but instead we continually hoofed it up in the air. Again, safety first.

The League table doesn’t lie. We are rotten and no amount of players coming back from injury will change that. The mentality and culture of the team, and possibly club, needs to radically change, and that needs new leadership.

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I’m amazed people are still going to games. Why bother 

This for me :lol:

Can't believe there's folk still going.

It's like keeping on getting in your car even though you know the engine doesn't work. Difference is it costs about 30 quid.

Madness. And to justify it to yourself that it makes you a better fan is having an adverse effect on what a better fan would want to see happen.

On the day when we find out our money raised has gone through the £9m mark it should have been a day to celebrate. 

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What a grand idea!

Although, I think some folk on here already possess their own green half.

😏

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Have you ever seen spoleto and the symmetric one in the same place?

Weird how Mothy has disappeared. Also weird that Frank disappeared at exactly the same time. 

I suspect they have bailed out as the winds of change turn against Levein and Budge (to an extent) and chat ‘offline’. 

There would be such a lift in player and fans morale if Levein, MacPhee, Daly, Foxy and Gallacher were sacked this week.

Locke and Naysmith could take the side until a permanent manager found.  And the Board could start to look seriously at all the areas where Levein has tainted the club - youth development, scouting and recruitment and the medical/physio area for a start.

5 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Thats two separate threads, none of which are to do with the semi...and yet you’ve posted the exact same line on each post. What ye daein that for? Is it like a wind up sort of thing? 

Ofcourse not

just hoping enough people realise this is the only way to get our point across 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I’m amazed people are still going to games. Why bother 

Gave up weeks ago just terrible to watch 

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

15. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

It's like keeping on getting in your car even though you know the engine doesn't work. Difference is it costs about 30 quid.

Madness. And to justify it to yourself that it makes you a better fan is having an adverse effect on what a better fan would want to see happen.

On the day when we find out our money raised has gone through the £9m mark it should have been a day to celebrate. 

People moan when i suggest we shouldn’t go to the semi final 

highlandjambo3

Was away in sheep country most of the day but got home in time for the start of the second half.......

It was not the usual “get in and hurry to get on hearts tv with excitement” (well, it hasn’t been that for a while).  The news was 0 - 0 half time..... my thought were:

1.  meh, so what not surprised.

Livi went down to 10 men and we could not take advantage.... see 1 above

Full time, poor performance and boos ringing out.........see 1 above

So, how am I feeling now and the next few weeks (tbh probably the end of the season)..... see 1 above 

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, Coco said:

There would be such a lift in player and fans morale if Levein, MacPhee, Daly, Foxy and Gallacher were sacked this week.

Locke and Naysmith could take the side until a permanent manager found.  And the Board could start to look seriously at all the areas where Levein has tainted the club - youth development, scouting and recruitment and the medical/physio area for a start.

We can but dream. 

Just now, Coco said:

Am game for anything that sees Levein leave but I HATE that Locke is always mentioned as the replacement. Locke was a horrendous manager, further proven by the fact that he’s now doing stadium tours instead of managing. I’d rather no one coached us until we found a replacement than Locke. Proper hearts man and a great guy but not a manager. 

6 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Sorry but in my opinion if you stop going to games because we are playing shite then that does make the ones who continue to go better fans, the very definition of the word tells you that.

Don't confuse better fan with better person.

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Serious question. Are you Autistic?

Folk would give you less of a hard time if you were to let it be known.

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

People never moaned when you suggested it the first time.

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Will you give it a rest you irritant.

kingantti1874
50 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I think your post is embarrassing. 

Just my opinion.

No one cares about your opinion.. think that should be clear to you by now!! 

25 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Last 38 league games (equivalent of a full season)

P38

W8

D10

L20

Pts 34

That really is scarily bad. Averaging less than a point a game for a year now. 

8 minutes ago, Coco said:

Levein has failed as a manager but not those things you have cited.

Youth development is widely accepted as going well and we will see the benefits from that in time.

Most if not all of our signing this season were universally seen as good signings.

The medical/physio area has been looked at and no issues found, not sure why you think that confirms it;s Levein's fault.

Look elsewhere for his failings mate, like on the pitch.

kingantti1874

1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

What's with all the merging?

Admins trying to make it look like every thread isnt a levein out thread 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic