Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Well praise the lord, for graygo has come over from the Dark Side!!

:sadrobbo:

Was pretty sure he already had. Did he not start a thread chucking his toys out the pram with Levein after the Motherwell defeat?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Anyway. I was just checking in to see if the childrens tears and snotters had dried up yet.

Some people really need to get a grip, behaving like OF supporters.

Just go away you silly troll.

Walter Bishop

Anyway. I was just checking in to see if the childrens tears and snotters had dried up yet.

I think you need to get a grip mate. Pretending to be Hearts fan on a Hearts forum is utterly tragic.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

a grave excavated by a jackal. Somewhere in rural Italy. 

😂

Think it was a Doberman or Rottweiller.

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Well praise the lord, for graygo has come over from the Dark Side!!

:sadrobbo:

I've been there for a wee while now just reluctantly to be honest.

And I like a guid barney as well. 😁

The thing is, things will change and probably very soon too if things don't massively improve, Ann Budge is not stupid she just has a different timescale to most. It's a massive decision for her and she won't take it lightly.

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Was pretty sure he already had. Did he not start a thread chucking his toys out the pram with Levein after the Motherwell defeat?

Was that him? I thought he was still pro Levein and arguing against change etc

1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:

I think you need to get a grip mate. Pretending to be Hearts fan on a Hearts forum is utterly tragic.

If somebody were to do that it would indeed be tragic.

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Wasn't me. starting threads isn't something I do very often if at all.

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Was that him? I thought he was still pro Levein and arguing against change etc

No, no and no.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

The thing is, things will change and probably very soon too if things don't massively improve, Ann Budge is not stupid she just has a different timescale to most. It's a massive decision for her and she won't take it lightly.

She's going to have to swallow her pride that's for sure. But then she probably shouldn't have defended him so vehemently in that statement. Defend him by all means, but I think she went a bit over the top.

36 minutes ago, graygo said:

Well keep supporting the team seems like an obvious thing to me but each to their own I suppose.

Ann Budge doesn't need to "get the message" she's is well aware how the support feels without the "support" making things worse.

:lol: 

I don’t believe anyone who goes to games regular, home and away can genuinely not want a change of manager and coaching staff.

I’m not saying this like an Uber fan I don’t go to every away game I get to a few and it’s getting less and less. But if your watching this week in and week out you cannot be enjoying it in the slightest. I don’t know anyone who does in my group and rarely are we all at an away together now, if someone has an alternative or can’t be arsed they just swerve it now.

Those on this thread who want him to stay and are using the injuries etc to defend him are probably Hearts fans but they can’t be regulars. It’s horrific to watch and it’s not about injuries it’s the style or lack off it, the lack of ideas, the 0-0 will do attitude. It’s soul destroying to see a Hearts team play like this almost every week. 

That today was just typical of so many other performances. 10 men for the best part of an entire half yet we never really looked like we wanted it enough. CLs interview just sums up the attitude and desire it’s piss poor.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Her inaction has resulted in this season being ruined. And the way things are going we will see more and more fans drift away from watching the team. It can be a slippery slope from there.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Wasn't me. starting threads isn't something I do very often if at all.

Apologies, must have mixed you up with someone else. 

13 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Slavering fud 

6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I don’t believe anyone who goes to games regular, home and away can genuinely not want a change of manager and coaching staff.

I’m not saying this like an Uber fan I don’t go to every away game I get to a few and it’s getting less and less. But if your watching this week in and week out you cannot be enjoying it in the slightest. I don’t know anyone who does in my group and rarely are we all at an away together now, if someone has an alternative or can’t be arsed they just swerve it now.

Those on this thread who want him to stay and are using the injuries etc to defend him are probably Hearts fans but they can’t be regulars. It’s horrific to watch and it’s not about injuries it’s the style or lack off it, the lack of ideas, the 0-0 will do attitude. It’s soul destroying to see a Hearts team play like this almost every week. 

That today was just typical of so many other performances. 10 men for the best part of an entire half yet we never really looked like we wanted it enough. CLs interview just sums up the attitude and desire it’s piss poor.

Who on here do you think doesn't want a change of manager?

Were you at the game today Rudy? I'm only asking because I listened to it on Heartstv.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Who on here do you think doesn't want a change of manager?

Were you at the game today Rudy? I'm only asking because I listened to it on Heartstv.

So you live abroad?

28 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's fine and they are entitled to do it, just as I'm entitled to keep going and supporting the team without being labeled a loser.

I may be missing something here but who labelled you a "loser"?  It was not in the post you replied to by RW or any of the previous 4 posts you replied to.

11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Great post. This is now Hearts. That’s what we are now. Every game a struggle and absolutely eye bleeding to watch. It’s certainly not enjoyable. 

43 minutes ago, graygo said:

You don't think that the team running out to a near empty Tynecastle or Hearts end at Hampden makes things worse? 

Wow just Wow!!!

If it wasn't for those pesky fans!  Do you not think fans watching the team fail to win the majority of the time makes things worse?  It won't be a half empty stadium if he goes.  If a full stadium inspires the players, it's now up to the board not the fans.  

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

So you live abroad?

I've said before that I don't answer personal questions Rudy. 

I only asked you because you wrote your post as if you were there, not having a go, just asking.

From listening on Heartstv it sounded like it was a drab game but Hearts were the only team likely to win it. 

Supporting the club whilst accepting and admitting Levein needs to leave is allowed. There are lots of us out there believe it or not. @graygo has been fighting the good fight on here admirably.

Supporting the club doesn’t make you a loser or ‘part of the problem’ (A lazy and overused phrase)

In my opinion, all of you with your entrenched, hyperbolic opinions are part of the wider ‘social media’ problem but each to their own.

Edited by Whatever

30 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Why do I get the strong feeling Spoleto’s address will be somewhere in Leith?

:levein_interesting:

811DFFF0-30DE-4B3C-BF71-CEA7A0B72E01.jpeg

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Supporting the club whilst accepting and admitting Levein needs to leave is allowed. There are lots of us out there believe it or not. @graygo has been fighting the good fight on here admirably.

Supporting the club doesn’t make you a loser.

In my opinion, all of you with your entrenched, hyperbolic opinions are part of the wider ‘social media’ problem but each to their own.

As one of the posters with "hyperbolic opinions" I ................. agree with you wholeheartedly.

44 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

And Hearts fans that disagree with your point of view?

Would you join a boycott or will you still go to games?  You going to the semi final or are you going to support the fans who are staying away for the benefits of forcing change?  How did you think we played today? 

I've said before that I don't answer personal questions Rudy. 

I only asked you because you wrote your post as if you were there, not having a go, just asking.

From listening on Heartstv it sounded like it was a drab game but Hearts were the only team likely to win it. 

I would say that’s a fair assessment although I don’t think we actually believed we would and a point was enough. Which before the game I was accepting of, after the sending off we didn’t do enough. I have no doubt we will be last on sportscene and they’ll do well to get more than a minute of ‘highlights’ an Uche penalty claim, a decent save from their keeper, the sending off and 2 half chances will be it.

Allowayjambo1874
24 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Terrific post 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Get Levein to ****.

Absolutely.

I am however of the opinion that AB could send CL on gardening leave for an extended period ensuring that he has absolutely no influence on the club, allowed to have any contact with Hearts Staff or in fact go anywhere near club activities.

Give the current backroom staff the opportunity to see what they can do without fear from the "Autocrat/Dictator" that CL appears to be.  

We seem to have managed reasonably well for the short time that CL was on sick leave and it may actually show everyone that we can move forward reasonably easily and well without CL around.

This "may" help us in the short term allowing AB and the "able" directors to find a new football management team.

Just a thought. 

35 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I could give you my opinion, but I'm too polite.

38 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

No I don't.

But I don't want to see change for changes sake.

I want to be convinced that we have someone better to come in.

Then there won’t be any convincing you then!

It isn’t a decision to be made to get rid of Pep Guardiola because of a bad run of games he is on. Jesus Wept

Your either overthinking it, delusional, trolling or just plain mad, or a combination of all 4 things if your still thinking like this 

35 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I'm not sure it is leith.  I think its somewhere where its difficult to get to games from.  It must be really far away as it's also difficult to get to any of our away games.  Maybe that's why he's not bothered about levein staying as it's not hitting him in the pocket.  

**** off you horrible *******. So tactically inept it’s beyond a joke. Filled one stand today. Because of you, you miserable useless prick. Just go. 

Gorgie Boys are in town.
51 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

And Hearts fans that disagree with your point of view?

Here he comes again. Night fishing.

2 minutes ago, MCKENZIE1874 said:

Craig Levein’s cocks been in your mouth that often it’s staring to affect your brain. 

For some reason he doesn't want hearts yo do well if he wants levein to stay.  I've no reason why...

Just now, Hercules said:

**** off you horrible *******. So tactically inept it’s beyond a joke. Filled one stand today. Because of you, you miserable useless prick. Just go. 

Pretty much where I am. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I would say that’s a fair assessment although I don’t think we actually believed we would and a point was enough. Which before the game I was accepting of, after the sending off we didn’t do enough. I have no doubt we will be last on sportscene and they’ll do well to get more than a minute of ‘highlights’ an Uche penalty claim, a decent save from their keeper, the sending off and 2 half chances will be it.

Thanks for that Rudy.

So overall, not great, but not worth slitting our wrists over?

Livingston is a tough place to go to after all. From Leveins comments he said it was a battle in the first half and that's what I got from Heartstv, sounded like the referee was giving little protection.

It also sounded like Clare had a pretty good game but Meshino was quiet?

44 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Maybe he lives in a wee Fife village beginning with C??

22 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

So you live abroad?

Go on Rudy!  Name your tipple mate.  That's why he wont answer questions about the games he goes to.  25 year old malt? 

He said he didn’t know what to do once they went down to 10 men. I’ve asked them to battle and fight from the start. Then I didn’t know how to tell them to start playing football once they went down to 10. ****ing useless speccy arsehole 

Thanks for that Rudy.

Livingston is a tough place to go to after all. From Leveins comments he said it was a battle in the first half and that's what I got from Heartstv, sounded like the referee was giving little protection.

Well it depends really. In the grand scheme of the last year it it wasn’t the worse I’ve witnessed, and I agree 😮 Livi is a tough place to go. However I think that sums up the attitude now that a performance like that is accepted.

The reality is at 11v10 we should’ve went for the jugular we simply didn’t do that and took the point I’d suggest Levein went for.

Allowayjambo1874

Thanks for that Rudy.

God why do I get reeled in.

In his interview he said our tactics were essentially battling and it took us 10 minutes after the sending off to change from that mentality. So does that mean if there was no sending off our tactics for 90 minutes were ‘scrapping’? In other words spoiling the game and hoping for something to happen through an error or piece of genius is how I read this. 

Please consider what that tells you on what we had to endure today and also what it describes in respect of CL’s tactics. To me it resembles something akin to a pub team, ‘get stuck into them and see what happens’.

Oh and for info, for the 10 minutes it took for us to ‘readjust’ Michael Smith thankfully hooked one of the line with the keeper beaten. 

3 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Back of fag packet calculation:

Cathro's 22 league games in charge:

P22  W5  D4  L13  Pts19

Levein's last 22 league games:

P22  W3  D7  L12  Pts16

Cathro sacked...by Levein 😄

...reluctantly, Eldar. 

Not sure if that makes it worse or better. 

What a feckin mess. 

3 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

God why do I get reeled in.

In his interview he said our tactics were essentially battling and it took us 10 minutes after the sending off to change from that mentality. So does that mean if there was no sending off our tactics for 90 minutes were ‘scrapping’? In other words spoiling the game and hoping for something to happen through an error or piece of genius is how I read this. 

Please consider what that tells you on what we had to endure today and also what it describes in respect of CL’s tactics. To me it resembles something akin to a pub team, ‘get stuck into them and see what happens’.

Oh and for info, for the 10 minutes it took for us to ‘readjust’ Michael Smith thankfully hooked one of the line with the keeper beaten. 

People have been calling for Hearts players to show some battle have they not?

Are you saying that Livi deserved to win?

17 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Absolutely.

I am however of the opinion that AB could send CL on gardening leave for an extended period ensuring that he has absolutely no influence on the club, allowed to have any contact with Hearts Staff or in fact go anywhere near club activities.

Give the current backroom staff the opportunity to see what they can do without fear from the "Autocrat/Dictator" that CL appears to be.  

We seem to have managed reasonably well for the short time that CL was on sick leave and it may actually show everyone that we can move forward reasonably easily and well without CL around.

This "may" help us in the short term allowing AB and the "able" directors to find a new football management team.

Just a thought. 

I believe that only way Ann and the board can get rid off Levein is to have a vote and suspend him from the board and the only way to remove him is then at an AGM, where he is either voted off the board permanently or reinstated. 

The clubs an absolute cluster**** at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Maybe he lives in a wee Fife village beginning with C??

Coontsville?  I think he is becoming one of the most hated figures in our modern history.  He has blown a fantastic opportunity for us to utilise our resources and really get the benefits of the what the club and the fans have built with his inadequate abilities as a manager and coach   today's statement about taking time to settle after they got a man sent off is his weirdest yet.  Its pat fenlon-esq.  

Q) What do you get if you cross pat fenlon with Alex Miller?

A) Craig levein without the league cup win.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic